PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] The 3 Strictly finalists revealed!

bbfan1991
11-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Harry Judd and Aliona Vilani
Chelsee Healey and Pasha Kovalev
Jason Donovan and Kristina Rihanoff

Alex Jones and Holly Valance leave tonight in the results show at 6:55 pm (which as we know was filmed yesterday like every week)..

bbfan1991
11-12-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm gutted about Holly:(:bawling:..

DrunkerThanMoses
11-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh Im happy

Happy that Harry and Chelsea are through, hope harry wins, but sad about Holly, Jason annoys me so wanted him out lol

Mystic Mock
11-12-2011, 06:44 PM
I cant believe that Harry Boreface went through,god I hope he doesnt win.

DrunkerThanMoses
11-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I cant believe that Harry Boreface went through,god I hope he doesnt win.

Well I disagree, hes my favourite, and I hope he does win.

Think Chelsea could win, its between them two I think

Mystic Mock
11-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Well I disagree, hes my favourite, and I hope he does win.

Think Chelsea could win, its between them two I think

I agree that its between Chelsee and Harry to win as I know that alot of people dont like Jason,plus he has hit the bottom two while them two havent.

Btw I dont get why im putting the spoiler tags up now.:joker:

DrunkerThanMoses
11-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I agree that its between Chelsee and Harry to win as I know that alot of people dont like Jason,plus he has hit the bottom two while them two havent.

Btw I dont get why im putting the spoiler tags up now.:joker:

:joker: Out in the open now

HARRY TO WIN :devil:

bbfan1991
11-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Chelsee to win.. I voted a few times for her yesterday!:blush:

Suze
12-12-2011, 10:06 AM
I am not a great fan of Chelsee, but have to admit that she is a brilliant dancer. I like Harry though but his dances have lacked something and he comes across as boring for that reason, or maybe it's more his lack of emotion for the most part in his face? Can't quite pinpoint what makes his dances at times come across as somewhat lacklustre. Having said that, for the first time this series I really enjoyed Saturday's show and all the dances from all the competitors, so it was sad to see two voted off in one go. I slightly hoped Holly would make it through over Jason :( Hope Jason secures third place as I really do think both Chelsee and Harry are miles better dancers than Jason.

If it was on likeability I would prefer Harry to win as I think hehas a sweet personality, if it was on dancing I think Chelsee has the slight edge and maybe deserves the win. So I suppose I am hoping she does, but I will wait and see how the three finalists fare in the final before I decide for sure. Good luck to all three of them though :)