PDA

View Full Version : Rebeckah is in the Priory Hospital

Callum
17-12-2011, 10:03 PM
She's been taken to rehab:

http://twitter.com/#!/RebeckahVaughan/status/147620477211389952

flamingGalah!
17-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I believe this to just be an attention seekng ploy. Silly bitch...

Jordan.
17-12-2011, 10:12 PM
LOL that's clearly still her tweeting

Marsh.
17-12-2011, 10:17 PM
What for? Braincell deficiency?

Callum
17-12-2011, 10:34 PM
What for? Braincell deficiency?

Bullying

Locke.
17-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Bullying

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Josy
17-12-2011, 11:50 PM
I heard something about this earlier, something about Anton and Heaven being blamed for her having a breakdown

Jords
18-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Mental ho :crazy:

King Gizzard
18-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Must be hard having to get your norks out for a living then give all the money to helpless kids, I don't blame her :sad:

LJH23
18-12-2011, 12:57 AM
How can you hate someone you don't even know? I knew she was on antidepressents and if she is reading this it isn't going to exactly help her is it? Cut her a bit of slack ffs.

kisywisy
18-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Load of crap. She was outed by her saucytime boss. The whole 200k deal was a publicity stunt and is too red faced to face up to her lies. She is still on twitter. She has opened another 2 fake accounts @blanklookss and @tracycook2011. It's not the first time she's opened fake accounts to give abuse to people

Both those accounts had not tweeted once but were followed by Rebeckah. That makes no sense.

Rebeckah is a disgusting bully that gives out abuse but can't take anything back. She is by far the most vile hm ever.

She'll be back when she thinks people have forgotten about the 200k deal

Google narsassistic personality disorder. It's Rebeckah from start to finish

LJH23
18-12-2011, 02:46 AM
Load of crap. She was outed by her saucytime boss. The whole 200k deal was a publicity stunt and is too red faced to face up to her lies. She is still on twitter. She has opened another 2 fake accounts @blanklookss and @tracycook2011. It's not the first time she's opened fake accounts to give abuse to people

Both those accounts had not tweeted once but were followed by Rebeckah. That makes no sense.

Rebeckah is a disgusting bully that gives out abuse but can't take anything back. She is by far the most vile hm ever.

She'll be back when she thinks people have forgotten about the 200k deal

Google narsassistic personality disorder. It's Rebeckah from start to finish

I trust you never heard of another particular ex housemate who made the same stupid claims as Rebeckah a few years back and it turned out they had a serious mental disorder and were admitted to hospital?

Not everything is put on for show and I imagine she's very ill and could do without people abusing her on Twitter because they have **** all else to do.

Brother Leon
18-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Shame we never saw this persona in her two weeks. Could of made her entertaining.

I would imagine someone as depressed as she makes out would not go on Big Brother though....

armand.kay
18-12-2011, 02:53 AM
How can you hate someone you don't even know? I knew she was on antidepressents and if she is reading this it isn't going to exactly help her is it? Cut her a bit of slack ffs.
This! People need to learn housemates are real people not emotionless puppets mad just for our entertainment.

Brother Leon
18-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Meh the hate Jay and Anton got was nothing to most people....this should be no different.

I don't need to know someone properly to dislike them. Threatening and blackmailing the mother of your ex then crying cyber bullying to the police when Anton put a stop to it :nono:

Shaun
18-12-2011, 03:01 AM
This! People need to learn housemates are real people not emotionless puppets mad just for our entertainment.

That might just be the sanest thing I've read in the BB12 forum.

iRyan
18-12-2011, 05:08 AM
LMFAO she is a legend

iRyan
18-12-2011, 05:09 AM
But ferreal this is actually kinda sad.

InOne
18-12-2011, 05:15 AM
She should get off the net and go out in the real world if it affects her so much.

fruit_cake
18-12-2011, 09:10 AM
the irony of a bunch keyboard warriors attacking and accusing someone of dishing it out but not being able to take it is too much for me to take frankly.

I hope Becks can pull through this and whatever doesn't get to her will just make her stronger anyway.

flamingGalah!
18-12-2011, 09:10 AM
IF & I mean a big IF she is indeed genuinely ill, then she only has herself to blame & I have not one ounce of sympathy for her...

She put herself into the public eye, she then acted like a complete bitch, she then carried on after she was out of the house, tried to get herself as much publicity as possible, she blatantly lied & slagged off lots of people on Twitter & now she has been caught out she's apparently in rehab!

It's either karma or more blatant lies :xyxwave:

Kazanne
18-12-2011, 11:03 AM
I thought this was about Rebecca from the XFactor !!!lol was getting prepared to be shocked as it would be totally random for her,but I know who we are on about now,so,no comment.lol

LJH23
18-12-2011, 01:01 PM
IF & I mean a big IF she is indeed genuinely ill, then she only has herself to blame & I have not one ounce of sympathy for her...

She put herself into the public eye, she then acted like a complete bitch, she then carried on after she was out of the house, tried to get herself as much publicity as possible, she blatantly lied & slagged off lots of people on Twitter & now she has been caught out she's apparently in rehab!

It's either karma or more blatant lies :xyxwave:

How does she deserve it? Mental illness is the same as any other illness, it can't be helped. I personally suffer from Depression and other mental health issues but I can't help it, you know?

There really are some ****ing sad people out there, hope that it never happens to you mate.

InOne
18-12-2011, 01:03 PM
How does she deserve it? Mental illness is the same as any other illness, it can't be helped. I personally suffer from Depression and other mental health issues but I can't help it, you know?

There really are some ****ing sad people out there, hope that it never happens to you mate.

It seems people get far too emotionally involved with the people on this show, when there is so many more people worthy of hate.

Lee.
18-12-2011, 01:28 PM
I actually don't think I could care any less about Rebecca or what's happening in her horrid little life. I find it hard to muster up enthusiasm for Celeb "gossip" but for somebody who isn't even closettoto being a celebrity, I find it impossible.

thesheriff443
18-12-2011, 10:54 PM
forum members,are all to quick to judge!,on this subject or any others,but rebecca is not the first person that bb has put in the house who has or could suffer from mental health issue,s, metal health is one of worst illnesses you could ever suffer from!,and it claims many lifes each year and destroys the lives of those who suffer from it and their familys

flamingGalah!
18-12-2011, 11:05 PM

She doesn't have a 'mental illness' & I very much doubt she is even in rehab... But IF she is then she has stated it's because she has been 'bullied'...

Now I don't know if you are aware of what a poisonous bitch she is, but she has said some horrible things about others herself on Twitter, so she is hardly a victim... The old saying "If you can't take it, don't dish it out" springs to mind... She herself is a bully, so it would be karma really if it has *******ed with her head...

The truth is probably simply damage limitation. She has been found out to be a liar & is now seeking sympathy...

And please don't call me '****ing sad' thanks. I am entitled to an opinion on her & you know nothing of my own experiences of mental health issues either :nono:

Tom
18-12-2011, 11:14 PM
I trust you never heard of another particular ex housemate who made the same stupid claims as Rebeckah a few years back and it turned out they had a serious mental disorder and were admitted to hospital?

Not everything is put on for show and I imagine she's very ill and could do without people abusing her on Twitter because they have **** all else to do.

What housemate was that?

She doesn't have a 'mental illness' & I very much doubt she is even in rehab... But IF she is then she has stated it's because she has been 'bullied'...

Now I don't know if you are aware of what a poisonous bitch she is, but she has said some horrible things about others herself on Twitter, so she is hardly a victim... The old saying "If you can't take it, don't dish it out" springs to mind... She herself is a bully, so it would be karma really if it has *******ed with her head...

The truth is probably simply damage limitation. She has been found out to be a liar & is now seeking sympathy...

And please don't call me '****ing sad' thanks. I am entitled to an opinion on her & you know nothing of my own experiences of mental health issues either :nono:

How do you know she hasn't got a mental problem? Can't really comment on her as a housemate because I didn't see much of her (watched the later weeks) but some of the posts in this thread are awful and just as bad as what you're all claiming she is doing. I also hate how people condemn people for bullying without knowing the reason for it. What if she herself was bullied or theres another reason? Its not necessarily a conscious decision you take, and if that has messed her up then she doesn't deserve it at all. Take a step back, detach yourselves from the show and look at the wider picture before making such stupid and wild assumptions you actual bunch of idiots.

Beastie
18-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Rebeckah will bounce back. She is one of those people that just lights up a room. One of few who has "Star Quality".

kisywisy
18-12-2011, 11:38 PM

oh she's ill alright!! she's not right in the head and i'm not talking depression. she has all the signs of a serious personality disorder.

i don't buy this priory crap at all. she's been caught out and trying to get sympathy from her fans so they forget about the lie.

Brother Leon
18-12-2011, 11:40 PM
I am not going to Judge whether she has mental issues or depression as I am not in a position to judge or know...however her "bullying" claims are hilarious. Especially the time she threatened Anton if he ever dared come Liverpool only for her to delete the tweet and report him to the police when he responded :joker:

kisywisy
18-12-2011, 11:48 PM
I am not going to Judge whether she has mental issues or depression as I am not in a position to judge or know...however her "bullying" claims are hilarious. Especially the time she threatened Anton if he ever dared come Liverpool only for her to delete the tweet and report him to the police when he responded :joker:

i'm pretty sure i got a screen cap of that!! lol

she is a vile boot. i hate how she screams she is a victim, but has no problem is calling people fat and ugly. throwing alligations of drug abuse, STIs etc she's a horrible horrible person. she agreed that aden's mum was a paedo ffs!!!!!!

VILE!!!!!!!!!!!

flamingGalah!
19-12-2011, 08:39 AM
How do you know she hasn't got a mental problem? Can't really comment on her as a housemate because I didn't see much of her (watched the later weeks) but some of the posts in this thread are awful and just as bad as what you're all claiming she is doing. I also hate how people condemn people for bullying without knowing the reason for it. What if she herself was bullied or theres another reason? Its not necessarily a conscious decision you take, and if that has messed her up then she doesn't deserve it at all. Take a step back, detach yourselves from the show and look at the wider picture before making such stupid and wild assumptions you actual bunch of idiots.

Oh the irony! Calling us a "bunch of idiots" is just as bad as what you are accusing us of doing :joker:

Rebeckah is full of sh*t. I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of her vile mouth...

:xyxwave:

fruit_cake
19-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Rebeckah will bounce back. She is one of those people that just lights up a room. One of few who has "Star Quality".

this

fruit_cake
19-12-2011, 08:44 AM
forum members,are all to quick to judge!,on this subject or any others,but rebecca is not the first person that bb has put in the house who has or could suffer from mental health issue,s, metal health is one of worst illnesses you could ever suffer from!,and it claims many lifes each year and destroys the lives of those who suffer from it and their familys

well said, those that continue with the hatred should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. There is a line being crossed here of acceptable behaviour imo.

Ammi
19-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I have nothing to say about Rebekah at all..she was my least favourite HM, however I have no interest in HM's in general whatsoever, once BB is over..that includes my favourites too. It's interesting though that forum members are accused of being quick to judge or judging harshly by some who have actively posted their dislike of their own least favourites since the end of the series, really not knowing whether their own harsh comments could contribute to a general feeling of unpopularity which could result in a 'breakdown' by that HM....the phrase 'practise what you preach or get out of the ****ing pulpit' springs to mind

Suze
19-12-2011, 10:18 AM
I have nothing to say about Rebekah at all..she was my least favourite HM, however I have no interest in HM's in general whatsoever, once BB is over..that includes my favourites too. It's interesting though that forum members are accused of being quick to judge or judging harshly by some who have actively posted their dislike of their own least favourites since the end of the series, really not knowing whether their own harsh comments could contribute to a general feeling of unpopularity which could result in a 'breakdown' by that HM....the phrase 'practise what you preach or get out of the ****ing pulpit' springs to mind

I am pretty much in agreement with most of your post Ammi. I'll admit that I do still like the odd debate on some of the ex housemates, and if I didn't like them in the BB house and still not so much when they are out that house also, if my opinion ties in with a thread then for the most part I will put that opinion across and then leave it at that, which of course is my perogative. Once they leave the house I pretty much lose a lot of interest in most of them and what they get up to. But it is still easy to spot the still wanabee's and hangers on for media fame from the ones pretty much willing to fall back to normality.

erinp5
19-12-2011, 05:04 PM
It seems Rebecca started on Josie via twitter then Victor joined in to defend josie.
http://www.247gossip.phatwebs.co.uk/big-brothers-rebeckah-vaughan-and-josie-gibson-twitter-war
There is also some money dispute( no idea of the details)

Tom
19-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Oh the irony! Calling us a "bunch of idiots" is just as bad as what you are accusing us of doing :joker:

Rebeckah is full of sh*t. I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of her vile mouth...

Calling someone an idiot is hardly on par with the ignorance displayed throughout the thread about mental health.

Jack_
19-12-2011, 06:22 PM

You display such narrow-minded ignorance it's unreal. I'm lost for words. And I thought I was deeply invested in Big Brother...

flamingGalah!
19-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Calling someone an idiot is hardly on par with the ignorance displayed throughout the thread about mental health.

The thread isn't & has never been about mental health! You mentioned mental health... She has gone to rehab (if you believe that)... People go to rehab for many different reasons you know. If she was mentally ill she would never have got through the psycological screening...

You display such narrow-minded ignorance it's unreal. I'm lost for words. And I thought I was deeply invested in Big Brother...

I'm touched, especially coming from you :xyxwave: And I'll thank you to actually read the thread before jumping in feet first all "disgusted from Bognor" like :joker:

Your ignorance is bliss...

Jack_
19-12-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm touched, especially coming from you :xyxwave: And I'll thank you to actually read the thread before jumping in feet first all "disgusted from Bognor" like :joker:

Oh really, and what ignorance is this then that I've shown? You've shown a lot of it through your posts on this forum that's for sure :joker:

I read the thread and as per usual your (and other) posts are completely and utterly over the top and you are far too emotionally invested in this show. Contrary to what you might believe, you do not know Rebeckah (or any other BB housemate) for that matter in real life, you've watched a highly edited version of their stint on a (what is stretching the bounds of the term) reality TV show. You know nothing about them.

Funnily enough, they're there to entertain us (or bore us) for the short time that they're there, and once they've gone that's it. They're real people...with real lives...and real problems, all of which none of us on this forum have anything to do with, and unless we know the full story (i.e. know them personally) then we're certainly in no position to comment, doing so just makes you look ignorant.

erinp5
20-12-2011, 12:12 AM
I she is in the priory I feel sorry for her ,if she isn't I feel even more sorry for her.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
20-12-2011, 02:15 AM
oh rebechak stop your nonsense

calyman
20-12-2011, 10:46 AM
What housemate was that?

Having mental health problems doesn't make you a "holy innocent" or necessarily divorce you from reality. You can still function as a responsible human being. There is no excuse for unacceptable behaviour; when a person is vile, abusive, bullying and nasty, it's not because of mental health issues; it's because that is a reflection of their character.

One final thing, please don't refer to other posters as a "bunch of idiots". You destroy the credibility of your own argument using terms like that.

flamingGalah!
20-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Oh really, and what ignorance is this then that I've shown? You've shown a lot of it through your posts on this forum that's for sure :joker:

I read the thread and as per usual your (and other) posts are completely and utterly over the top and you are far too emotionally invested in this show. Contrary to what you might believe, you do not know Rebeckah (or any other BB housemate) for that matter in real life, you've watched a highly edited version of their stint on a (what is stretching the bounds of the term) reality TV show. You know nothing about them.

Funnily enough, they're there to entertain us (or bore us) for the short time that they're there, and once they've gone that's it. They're real people...with real lives...and real problems, all of which none of us on this forum have anything to do with, and unless we know the full story (i.e. know them personally) then we're certainly in no position to comment, doing so just makes you look ignorant.

And I have read plenty of your posts too dear! :laugh2:

Please get over yourself & stop with the moral high ground... :sleep:

This is a forum to discuss Big Brother & the housemates, not for you to discuss what you think of me. Thanks :xyxwave:

I have seen enough of Rebeckah on BB & read enough of her tweets since leaving the house to form an opinion of her. That opinion is that she is a lying, manipulative, nasty slag. Plenty share my opinion too & plenty have slagged her off in this thread as well, but don't let that stop you from picking out my posts (as usual) for your petty moral crusade... :bored:

So please keep on topic & discuss Rebeckah's lies about going to rehab & stop trying to dissect my character.

bueau2460
20-12-2011, 11:15 PM

Who was this person -sorry??

Pyramid*
20-12-2011, 11:55 PM
i'm pretty sure i got a screen cap of that!! lol

she is a vile boot. i hate how she screams she is a victim, but has no problem is calling people fat and ugly. throwing alligations of drug abuse, STIs etc she's a horrible horrible person. she agreed that aden's mum was a paedo ffs!!!!!!

VILE!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have read plenty of your posts too dear! :laugh2:

Please get over yourself & stop with the moral high ground... :sleep:

This is a forum to discuss Big Brother & the housemates, not for you to discuss what you think of me. Thanks :xyxwave:

I have seen enough of Rebeckah on BB & read enough of her tweets since leaving the house to form an opinion of her. That opinion is that she is a lying, manipulative, nasty slag. Plenty share my opinion too & plenty have slagged her off in this thread as well, but don't let that stop you from picking out my posts (as usual) for your petty moral crusade... :bored:

So please keep on topic & discuss Rebeckah's lies about going to rehab & stop trying to dissect my character.

I agree with both of you.

She's a vile human being - and it's pretty clear that she's got so far in life by bullying and being a manipulator: and had never come across people stronger than her: to give her back some of her own medicine, and now that she is receiving it in huge doses - she's realised she's bitten off more than she can chew.

Hopefully this will make her get her skanky face off the social networks and let her fade into the sordid world that she belongs in - strip clubs and peeing on people for money. She's back where she belongs, the gutter.

Mystic Mock
21-12-2011, 12:01 AM
If its true then I feel sorry for her and I hope she sorts her life out,but some of her behaviour on Twitter has been disgusting by what ive heard and seen.

Pyramid*
21-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Having mental health problems doesn't make you a "holy innocent" or necessarily divorce you from reality. You can still function as a responsible human being. There is no excuse for unacceptable behaviour; when a person is vile, abusive, bullying and nasty, it's not because of mental health issues; it's because that is a reflection of their character.

Quoted for truth.

terryecosse
21-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I wonder if her disappearance has anything to do with her alleged fraudulent charity auctions on ebay?

Maybe Old Bill and/or the Sun have chapped her door.:shocked:

:idc:

Pyramid*
21-12-2011, 03:04 PM
I wonder if her disappearance has anything to do with her alleged fraudulent charity auctions on ebay?

Maybe Old Bill and/or the Sun have chapped her door.:shocked:

:idc:

Aye aye, what's this then? :shocked::conf:

I knew the person selling on her behalf had some sort of falling out with her - don't tell me the skanky mare was upto more underhand actions!

The poor kids.....:bawling:

Marc
21-12-2011, 03:05 PM
I believe this to just be an attention seekng ploy. Silly bitch...

terryecosse
21-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Aye aye, what's this then? :shocked::conf:

I knew the person selling on her behalf had some sort of falling out with her - don't tell me the skanky mare was upto more underhand actions!

The poor kids.....:bawling:

Have a read here. (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191852)

I think she may be up to her neck in shegite and it might be HM Prison Styal she's in, and not the Priory.

Heard they do a good Christmas dinner. :hugesmile:

Pyramid*
21-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Have a read here. (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191852)

I think she may be up to her neck in shegite and it might be HM Prison Styal she's in, and not the Priory.

Heard they do a good Christmas dinner. :hugesmile:

Thanks!! She's something completely bizarre isn't she. A fruit the loop.

I hear the humble pie is rather tasty, though it's not quite suits everyone's palate!

This woman becomes more repugnant the more I hear about her.

terryecosse
21-12-2011, 05:07 PM
She's something completely bizarre isn't she. A fruit the loop.

IMHO, she is the lowest of the low. To try and obtain money fraudulently, using a charity as a front, is just despicable.

:cloud:

This woman becomes more repugnant the more I hear about her.

Absolutely, I agree.

If she genuinely was in hospital, do you not think it would be reported somewhere, apart from her twitter account?

I think she suffers from Munchausen syndrome.

kisywisy
22-12-2011, 04:36 PM
IMHO, she is the lowest of the low. To try and obtain money fraudulently, using a charity as a front, is just despicable.

:cloud:

Absolutely, I agree.

If she genuinely was in hospital, do you not think it would be reported somewhere, apart from her twitter account?

I think she suffers from Munchausen syndrome.

i'd say she's got NPD. google it. the traits are her all over

InOne
22-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I never knew we had trained Psychologists on this forum :joker:

fruit_cake
22-12-2011, 05:20 PM

:joker:

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 05:25 PM

There are several around, fully qualified and practising -one in particular whose username escapes me at the moment - a male I believe.

InOne
22-12-2011, 05:29 PM
There are several around, fully qualified and practising -one in particular whose username escapes me at the moment - a male I believe.

How convinient.

None are posting in this thread though and none are casually batting around Psychiatric terms.

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 05:37 PM

How convinient.

None are posting in this thread though and none are casually batting around Psychiatric terms.

you actually stated 'on this forum' in your earlier post. :tongue:

I happen to recall it because Kerry quite pointedly questioned the fm in question on a thread quite some time ago, as to what their experience was: and the proceeded to confirm where they had studied, in which particular field, when, what affliations they had and the current position they held.

It would be interesting for such a qualified person to pop into the thread all the same.

In the interim though: in lieu of such professional opinion: I guess the layman's version will do for now.

InOne
22-12-2011, 05:41 PM
My point still stands. And you failed in trying to catch me out, again.

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 05:44 PM
My point still stands. And you failed in trying to catch me out, again.

You said on the forum. I stated there were indeed such people.

I am pretty sure the vile one, RV, does indeed suffer from psychological issues: and I don't have to be a practising psychologist to have that opinion....it is after all, only an opinion. It's not a confirmed diagnosis.

InOne
22-12-2011, 05:47 PM
You said on the forum. I stated there were indeed such people.

I am pretty sure the vile one, RV, does indeed suffer from psychological issues: and I don't have to be a practising psychologist to have that opinion....it is after all, only an opinion. It's not a confirmed diagnosis.

I was talking about terryecosse and kisywisy mostly, not you.

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 05:49 PM
I was talking about terryecosse and kisywisy mostly, not you.

It's an open forum InOne, we're all able to post or reply to whom we want.

InOne
22-12-2011, 05:51 PM
It's an open forum InOne, we're all able to post or reply to whom we want.

Really? It's an open forum? I didn't know that, you should've mentioned it before!

Well I guess that clears this whole matter up then Pyramid.

Would you like a cup of tea? Or maybe some egg nog?

Vicky.
22-12-2011, 05:58 PM
FFS give it a rest with all the sniping and baiting.

Its christmas, be happy and jolly...especially you mr scrooge

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 06:00 PM
FFS give it a rest with all the sniping and baiting.

Its christmas, be happy and jolly...especially you mr scrooge

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt484YYGB)

Here - let's all have some Candy sugar canes.

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxpt484YYGB (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb114_ZNxpt484YYGB&utm_id=7922)

Vicky.
22-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Candy canes are awful :bored:

Ferero rocher are the ultimate xmas heart attack in a box :D

Pyramid*
22-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Candy canes are awful :bored:

Ferero rocher are the ultimate xmas heart attack in a box :D

Look I couldn't find a Santa smiley holding out Ferero Rochers at this time of night.

What's a girl to do ..... ! Pfft.

FR's a brilliant. I can eat them till I feel sick. :D

Jordan.
23-12-2011, 04:12 AM
From BBxtra

After the incident a friend had posted on Rebeckah’s twitter account claiming she had gone into Priory because of the stress she received through the argument.

But it turn’s out Rebeckah has been spotted hard at work at spearmint rhino, So unless she has a twin we are guessing the claims are false.

:joker::joker:

She needs to give it up (no pun) and stop embarrassing herself further. The hope of appearing on the front of a national newspaper (or any other page for that matter) has clearly not happened.

fruit_cake
23-12-2011, 09:17 AM
considering she was evicted months and months ago she's done quite well to keep in the public eye.

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 11:34 AM
From BBxtra

She needs to give it up (no pun) and stop embarrassing herself further. The hope of appearing on the front of a national newspaper (or any other page for that matter) has clearly not happened.

Superb snippet there Jordan! The woman is a compulsive liar, completely deluded, has lost the plot and is a total fruitcake - she is so desperate in every possible sense of the word - it's utterly hilarious. :D

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 01:43 PM
From the woman who is a self confessed man hater: I think it's hilarious that this pops up on her twitter..... from the self confessed woman beater.

StanCollymore (http://twitter.com/#!/StanCollymore) Stan Collymore by RebeckahVaughan

Twitter has lost it's appeal.If proof were needed,there's a significant minority of people who hold worrying views that we thought had gone.

20 Dec (http://twitter.com/#!/StanCollymore/status/149273317306667009)

</DIV>»

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1662933912/e302c401-9a3d-418e-8b64-41996de3b6be_normal.png
StanCollymore (http://twitter.com/#!/StanCollymore) Stan Collymore by RebeckahVaughan

Text Stan to 70555,and help save a life. www.depressionalliance.org (http://www.depressionalliance.org) for full prize list! Please x

20 Dec (http://twitter.com/#!/StanCollymore/status/149276295962959872)

RV will be delighted to have attracted such a lovely, gentle, caring, non violent, non threatning, non bully type eh..... . ;)

I see they're still giving it the big pretence that she's still not a 'well wee soul', won't be home for Christmas ..... poor wee lamb. :joker:

Ammi
23-12-2011, 01:59 PM
I reckon they do a good Christmas dinner in the Priory...decent crackers.....

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 02:36 PM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_88v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt484YYGB)

I hear they leave the Christmas lights on -when there's no one at home.

tee hee....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_98.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt484YYGB)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxpt484YYGB (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZNxpt484YYGB&utm_id=7925)

Ammi
23-12-2011, 02:47 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_88v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt484YYGB)

I hear they leave the Christmas lights on -when there's no one at home.

tee hee....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_98.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt484YYGB)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxpt484YYGB (http://www.smileycentral.com/dl/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZNxpt484YYGB&utm_id=7925)

LMAO....the smiles on those lights look so.......naughty

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 03:24 PM
LMAO....the smiles on those lights look so.......naughty

Specially designed as well - they don't fuse when peed on. I believe RV has ordered them by the dozen.

:D

arista
23-12-2011, 03:48 PM

No Forums are banned
in there.

arista
23-12-2011, 03:49 PM

Yes but the Meds
make it taste all bad

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Yes but the Meds
make it taste all bad

I'm pretty sure she's had worse tasting things in her mouth::shocked: I think she'll cope.

arista
23-12-2011, 03:58 PM
What housemate was that?

Tom
Some of us watch Every Episode On Ch5HD,
so we know more from what we all viewed
unlike you.

arista
23-12-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm pretty sure she's had worse tasting things in her mouth::shocked: I think she'll cope.

No she wee's
on older men.

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 04:02 PM
No she wee's
on older men.

that's only the official story.... ;)

Having read her twitterings since she left the house : plenty of vile in her being spewed out over the months - what goes in, must come out.

arista
23-12-2011, 04:06 PM
that's only the official story.... ;)

Having read her twitterings since she left the house : plenty of vile in her being spewed out over the months - what goes in, must come out.

Yes she's got no class

Sign Of The Times.

thesheriff443
23-12-2011, 05:42 PM
The woman is a compulsive liar, completely deluded, has lost the plot and is a total fruitcake - she is so desperate in every possible sense of the word - it's utterly hilarious. :D[/QUOTE]

she would make a great forum member!:xyxwave:

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 08:03 PM
she would make a great forum member!:xyxwave:

It wouldn't surprise me if she is !! :xyxwave:

Incensed
23-12-2011, 09:30 PM
This thread is hilarious. All the people that that don't like her, yet can't stop discussing her weeks after she left the show :joker::joker:

Looks like her tactics are working then :wink:

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 09:33 PM
This thread is hilarious. All the people that that don't like her, yet can't stop discussing her weeks after she left the show :joker::joker:

Looks like her tactics are working then :wink:

It is rather hilarious isn't it.

If convincing us all that she's a fruitcake and in dire need of help - if that's what you mean, then absolutely. :joker:

Incensed
23-12-2011, 09:41 PM
It is rather hilarious isn't it.

If convincing us all that she's a fruitcake and in dire need of help - if that's what you mean, then absolutely. :joker:

Whatever she is convincing you all of, she's making damn sure you're all still talking about her! So who are the the 'fruitcakes'? :joker::joker:

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 09:48 PM
Whatever she is convincing you all of, she's making damn sure you're all still talking about her! So who are the the 'fruitcakes'? :joker::joker:

:nono: Try and keep to slagging off housemates - it's not that difficult to do - there's plenty of them to go around.

Jordan.
23-12-2011, 10:00 PM

Shes been discussed by about 6 people on a big brother forum. Hardly the talk of the town is she.

+ Not to mention 80% are saying how much of an idiot she is :joker:

Incensed
23-12-2011, 10:05 PM
:nono: Try and keep to slagging off housemates - it's not that difficult to do - there's plenty of them to go around.

Sorry, my bad.

Happy Christmas Pyra, we may not always see eye to eye, but you're a great fm xx

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Shes been discussed by about 6 people on a big brother forum. Hardly the talk of the town is she.

+ Not to mention 80% are saying how much of an idiot she is :joker:

Maybe there's good work to be had in the Priory this time of year - with real celebs being booked in - perhaps she's in there offering her own particular WEE brand of services for the extra dosh. :shocked:

Poor celebs. :bawling:

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 10:15 PM

Sorry, my bad.

Happy Christmas Pyra, we may not always see eye to eye, but you're a great fm xx

you bad but forgiven.

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/535428-bigthumbnail.jpg

A fab and happy festive season to you and yours too Incensed. :hug:

thesheriff443
23-12-2011, 10:15 PM
if she is in the priory i wonder if channel five/bb are paying!, as it costs a fortune to stay in there!

Incensed
23-12-2011, 10:27 PM
you bad but forgiven.

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/535428-bigthumbnail.jpg

A fab and happy festive season to you and yours too Incensed. :hug:

PMSL :laugh2::hug:

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 10:29 PM
if she is in the priory i wonder if channel five/bb are paying!, as it costs a fortune to stay in there!

Don't be daft - she's seen a business opportunity - offering her services to the clientele there - bringing the seedy world of strip club and watersports to them instead. ;)

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 10:31 PM
PMSL :laugh2::hug:

Please don't. :( I like you but the thought of you doing that reminds me of Rebeckah in action - and that's not a pretty sight. :bawling:

thesheriff443
23-12-2011, 10:33 PM
someone is takeing the urine!,thats for sure,lol

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 10:44 PM
someone is takeing the urine!,thats for sure,lol

Nah, you're getting confuddled. She's a giver of the stuff - remember. :D

thesheriff443
23-12-2011, 10:50 PM
dont p*ss down my back and tell me its raining!,lol

Incensed
23-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Please don't. :( I like you but the thought of you doing that reminds me of Rebeckah in action - and that's not a pretty sight. :bawling:

Ok then, I'll change that to 'LMAO' and trust me, that ain't a pretty sigh to :hugesmile:

thesheriff443
23-12-2011, 10:58 PM
someone call the tenner lady she will sort you out!,lol

Pyramid*
23-12-2011, 10:59 PM
someone call the tenner lady she will sort you out!,lol

:shocked: Rebeckah's dropped her prices then eh? God, things must be bad.

oh wait.....

you mean Tena. ;)

thesheriff443
23-12-2011, 11:05 PM
sorry just had to go and do a becks,lol

Jesus.
24-12-2011, 02:03 PM
She dead yet?

armand.kay
24-12-2011, 03:45 PM
:shocked: Anto just tweetedJoke of the Week: "I've booked myself into the priory" @amal_ldn will be handling my twitter until further notice. Lol
I feel bad for laughing

Pyramid*
24-12-2011, 03:46 PM
She dead yet?

Not yet - but I'm waiting for her to announce it on twitter any day soon......

Jordan.
24-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Not yet - but I'm waiting for her to announce it on twitter any day soon......

:joker:

arista
24-12-2011, 06:22 PM
She dead yet?

No she has Loads of Older Men
to Weee on , first.

thesheriff443
24-12-2011, 06:49 PM
eau de toilette!

arista
24-12-2011, 08:37 PM
eau de toilette!

Yes she is a Dirty Bitch.

thesheriff443
24-12-2011, 10:16 PM
she is a lovely lady,

Pyramid*
24-12-2011, 10:27 PM
she is a lovely lady,

You must be on the wrong thread !!! Either that or you simply forgot to complete your post - I see that comma up there - the rest of your sentence was going to read ... "of the night". Go on, admit it, it was !

thesheriff443
24-12-2011, 10:51 PM
no,she is a lovely lady,

terryecosse
02-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Looks like she's back, from wherever she's been hiding.

Jesus.
03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Looks like she's back, from wherever she's been hiding.

So not dead then?

What's the ****ing point of Christmas wishes?

Purpletiger
21-01-2012, 11:29 PM
As if she can afford it!