PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing 2012: Lisa Riley reckons she looks like a pregnant Beyonce!

Marcus.
24-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Strictly Come Dancing star Lisa Riley reckons she’s looking like a pregnant Beyonce!

The former Emmerdale actress labelled herself as looking like “Beyonce pregnant or Beyonce after she’s eaten all the pies” in a photoshoot for a magazine this week.

Speaking to heat, Lisa claimed she’s already lost four dress sizes since beginning training for the BBC One series last month.

She said: “I’m now a size 20-22. I’ve honestly not done ‘Strictly’ to lose weight but with all the training it can’t help but fall off you.

“Last week I was rehearsing the Viennese waltz and my trousers fell down!”

Lisa continued to impress the panel on Saturday night’s show with a jive to score 29 points, and she’s glad to be competing with the likes of Kimberley Walsh and Denise Van Outen for top spot on the leaderboard.

“Everyone probably thought I’d be the Ann Widdecombe or John Sergeant, but I’m not,” she said. “I’m never going to be Kate Moss, but I’m healthy and fit and I can move around the floor.”

look better then her:evilgrin

Mystic Mock
24-10-2012, 05:25 PM
She wishes that she looks like a pregnant Beyonce.:joker:

Suze
24-10-2012, 05:44 PM
She wishes that she looks like a pregnant Beyonce.:joker:

:laugh2:

I have to give her her due though, she isn't too bad a dancer. Although really disliked her costume and hair this week, I thought it looked awful.

Marcus.
24-10-2012, 05:45 PM
i think she look fit

Mystic Mock
24-10-2012, 05:45 PM
:laugh2:

I have to give her her due though, she isn't too bad a dancer. Although really disliked her costume and hair this week, I thought it looked awful.

She is a good dancer I agree with you there.

Marc
24-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Beautiful