PDA

View Full Version : Rumoured Vote Leak...

bbfan1991
02-12-2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/285635/Strictly-Come-Dancing-Denise-van-Outen-is-public-enemy-No-1/

If this is true. Louis is of course most popular and has been topping the vote most weeks with Lisa in second according to some other things I read elsewhere;). Dani is popular too.

Denise topped the first week, but since then she has been getting the least amount of public votes. Kimberley topped week 7.

Marcus.
02-12-2012, 12:49 PM
yessss if true go Lisa

DrunkerThanMoses
04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Denise must have done well this weekend not to be in bottom two then. I guess people dont bother voting for her because she is always top.

That scares me about Lisa... she is awful

Black Dagger
04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Urgh. Lisa needs to go, she's awful.

She peaked on the first week :idc:

Vanessa
04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Louis to win! :dance::dance::dance:

Suze
04-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Denise must have done well this weekend not to be in bottom two then. I guess people dont bother voting for her because she is always top.

That scares me about Lisa... she is awful

There are now so few left, that if the double comes soon, no matter how popular, I just can't see Lisa or even Nicky for that matter surviving that. So I think the right ones might just make the final apart from Denise ousting at least one out in the semi finals, probably Dani and Vincent :(

DrunkerThanMoses
04-12-2012, 11:31 AM
There are now so few left, that if the double comes soon, no matter how popular, I just can't see Lisa or even Nicky for that matter surviving that. So I think the right ones might just make the final apart from Denise ousting at least one out in the semi finals, probably Dani and Vincent :(

Pretty sure this is the last weekend that the judges can save anyone

so this weekend Nicky will probably go

the weekend after is the Double Elimination so Denise could be in trouble

We could see a final of Louis, Lisa and Dani at the rate. Which is okay for me as I want to see Flavia and Vincent battle it out in the final 2

Suze
04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Pretty sure this is the last weekend that the judges can save anyone

so this weekend Nicky will probably go

the weekend after is the Double Elimination so Denise could be in trouble

We could see a final of Louis, Lisa and Dani at the rate. Which is okay for me as I want to see Flavia and Vincent battle it out in the final 2

Hopefully, fingers crossed then, that the judges have no say in the double. If the other Celebs go against Denise in a bottom two vote and no judges say, at least that will be a bit fairer because of the voting rather than the judges say so. Denise is a good dancer and deserves her place so far I suppose, but for me there has to be something more than just the dancing for my preferred winner. So I would like to see both Lisa and Denise out before the final.

DrunkerThanMoses
04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
I agree the final 3 for me is Dani, Louis and Kim

Suze
04-12-2012, 11:42 AM
I agree the final 3 for me is Dani, Louis and Kim

That is definitely my preferred three of those left.

Black Dagger
04-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Dani/Denise/Kim for me.

I just don't enjoy Louis for some reason.

bbfan1991
04-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I like the remaining celebs left apart from Louis and Denise. I just cannot take to them at all.

Lisa has a bubbly personality, she and Nicky may be the weakest left but IMO some of the more better dancers this series really struggle to engage any kind of charisma on the dance floor which is a shame.

In most of the series some of the more technical dancers have struggled in the voting stakes, but there are also those in different terms who the public were won won over by and made an impression.

Marcus.
04-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Lisa is doing fab

Black Dagger
04-12-2012, 03:16 PM
If you mean dancing terribly and being consistently over-marked then yes she's doing fab in this aspect.

Marcus.
04-12-2012, 03:18 PM
If you mean dancing terribly and being consistently over-marked then yes she's doing fab in this aspect.

No she dancing fab and she get some really good marks

DrunkerThanMoses
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
She does the same thing every week, she needs to go soon

Marcus.
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
She does the same thing every week, she needs to go soon

No she not going anywhere

bbfan1991
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
It is just a Saturday night entertainment TV show at the end of the day, whoever gets the most votes will deserve to stay.

That rhymed:blush:.

Marcus.
04-12-2012, 04:12 PM
It is just a Saturday night entertainment TV show at the end of the day, whoever gets the most votes will deserve to stay.

Well done sir

Suze
04-12-2012, 04:22 PM
No she not going anywhere

If the voting leaks are right, then it would seem that Nicky is in danger along with Denise as the group gets smaller, and if Lisa does fall into the bottom two, she will definitely be voted off. So trying to look at this logically I am sure the judges would choose Denise to stay over Nicky or Lisa, and as the group is smaller Lisa could fall into the bottom two, if not this week, then maybe next week. If next week is the double elimination, and the judges have no more say in who goes from that week onwards, then Lisa could still go, even Denise could. There is a slim chance Lisa could make the final, but about now in the competition is when the voters start to take who they want in the final more seriously, and stop voting for the fun element. Also those who get voted off will have some of their fans transferring to other Celebs, and at this stage I doubt that will be many to Lisa.

Marcus.
04-12-2012, 04:26 PM
If the voting leaks are right, then it would seem that Nicky is in danger along with Denise as the group gets smaller, and if Lisa does fall into the bottom two, she will definitely be voted off. So trying to look at this logically I am sure the judges would choose Denise to stay over Nicky or Lisa, and as the group is smaller Lisa could fall into the bottom two, if not this week, then maybe next week. If next week is the double elimination, and the judges have no more say in who goes from that week onwards, then Lisa could still go, even Denise could. There is a slim chance Lisa could make the final, but about now in the competition is when the voters start to take who they want in the final more seriously, and stop voting for the fun element. Also those who get voted off will have some of their fans transferring to other Celebs, and at this stage I doubt that will be many to Lisa.

Well i well keep voting

DrunkerThanMoses
04-12-2012, 04:27 PM

Yep if she wins because she gets most public vote I will accept her winning, I just think she does the same dances every week, she might be bubbly and all but this is a dancing show and she has not improved one bit, if anything she has got worse. She is grossly over marked by the judges but that is not saying much when all of them are

Vanessa
04-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Don't worry guys! Louis will win anyway! He's the people's choice! :cheer:

bbfan1991
04-12-2012, 04:34 PM
There is no dance off in the semi final, it will be purely public vote only to decide the 3 finalists with the other 2 couples with the least votes going home.

Saturday is the last dance off show;).