PDA

View Full Version : Denise Van Outen?

bbfan1991
14-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Do you like or dislike her?

I cannot take to her. I just find her totally false and desperate, plus her pro partner James is mostly disliked too, so in dancing terms they suit one another.

There is lots of talk about her previous dancing experience, which there is despite her numerous denials but tbf there has been numerous celebrities who had some kind of training in the show before, although if you look at some of the roles Denise has done she is like a semi pro and I do not think she has progressed at all and her rants since being in the DO might have put the small percentage of people voting for her;).

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 01:32 PM
she ok

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 02:19 PM
I met her once in a club when she was with Jamiroquai,she got a bit arsey because he kissed me:joker::joker: only in a friendly way,but she wasn't happy,she was with Mellissa messenger who was totally different,she was lovely and very friendly,Denis eis ok but i find her a little cold and a bit up herself:hugesmile:

Livia
14-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Can't stand her. She Oozes insincerity. I remember reading an interview with her when she was starring as Roxy Hart in Chicago, she was in it both on Broadway and in the West End. She said she was in such good shape because she'd been in the dance studio every day, now she says she's not danced since stage school. Dreadful geezer-bird.

Livia
14-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I met her once in a club when she was with Jamiroquai,she got a bit arsey because he kissed me:joker::joker: only in a friendly way,but she wasn't happy,she was with Mellissa messanger who was totally different,she was lovely and very friendly,Denis eis ok but i find her a little cold and a bit up herself:hugesmile:

I always imagined Melinda Messenger would be quite lovely, she comes across as really down to earth and genuine.

Jesus.
14-12-2012, 02:21 PM
I met her once in a club when she was with Jamiroquai,she got a bit arsey because he kissed me:joker::joker: only in a friendly way,but she wasn't happy,she was with Mellissa messanger who was totally different,she was lovely and very friendly,Denis eis ok but i find her a little cold and a bit up herself:hugesmile:

Hold on, let me go and get some gloves to catch all these names you keep dropping.

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I met her once in a club when she was with Jamiroquai,she got a bit arsey because he kissed me:joker::joker: only in a friendly way,but she wasn't happy,she was with Mellissa messenger who was totally different,she was lovely and very friendly,Denis eis ok but i find her a little cold and a bit up herself:hugesmile:

she thought you would try to take him

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Hold on, let me go and get some gloves to catch all these names you keep dropping.

Are we all supposed to go round never meeting anyone well known:conf:You'll need a bucket,not gloves!!!:hugesmile:

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 02:26 PM
she thought you would try to take him

No Marcus,I wasn't too keen on him,I was with friends and it was just a bit of fun,we laughed about it because she was just a pissy person:joker:

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 02:27 PM
No Marcus,I wasn't too keen on him,I was with friends and it was just a bit of fun,we laughed about it because she was just a pissy person:joker:

oh ok but she thought you where

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I always imagined Melinda Messenger would be quite lovely, she comes across as really down to earth and genuine.

She was Livia, and her husband:hugesmile:

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 02:29 PM
oh ok but she thought you where

He's a bit of a dick tbh,Marcus,are we still going to play together at Kates hen night:joker::joker::joker:

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 02:29 PM
He's a bit of a dick tbh,Marcus,are we still going to play together at Kates hen night:joker::joker::joker:

oh we are:evilgrin::joker:

Jesus.
14-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Are we all supposed to go round never meeting anyone well known:conf:You'll need a bucket,not gloves!!!:hugesmile:

I was only teasing.

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 02:33 PM
I was only teasing.

I know:hugesmile:

GiRTh
14-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Why did she get jealous? Are you hot, did she think you were gonna go with JK?

DrunkerThanMoses
14-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I find her fake, but I think she is a good dancer, I just prefer Louis and Kimberly

bbfan1991
14-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Even if Denise makes the final, she is toast because the Judges cannot protect her then and probably knows she and James have NO CHANCE in hell of winning, it will be priceless to see her reaction:D.

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Why did she get jealous? Are you hot, did she think you were gonna go with JK?

Not sure she was jealous,just annoyed that her fella was mingling with the 'commoners':joker:

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Not sure she was jealous,just annoyed that her fella was mingling with the 'commoners':joker:

oh that noughting to get mad about

Kazanne
14-12-2012, 04:01 PM
oh that noughting to get mad about

:evilgrin:I know Marcus,shame she wan't more like you:hugesmile:

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 04:03 PM
:evilgrin:I know Marcus,shame she wan't more like you:hugesmile:

oh thank you:evilgrin:

Vanessa
14-12-2012, 04:19 PM
i like Denise. I think she's nice. But i can't stand James. He just seems very arrogant.

Suze
14-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Do you like or dislike her?

I cannot take to her. I just find her totally false and desperate, plus her pro partner James is mostly disliked too, so in dancing terms they suit one another.

There is lots of talk about her previous dancing experience, which there is despite her numerous denials but tbf there has been numerous celebrities who had some kind of training in the show before, although if you look at some of the roles Denise has done she is like a semi pro and I do not think she has progressed at all and her rants since being in the DO might have put the small percentage of people voting for her;).

Can't take to her either, can't really say why though, because it is just something about her that gives off an air of maybe ... smugness, and I don't like how she plays on her Essex background as if all of us from Essex are of the same cloth as her. However, for some reason, I can't stand her Pro partner James more than her, and think maybe she would be slightly more bearable to watch in the competition if she had a different Pro partner to him. She is a good dancer, but there again she was a good dancer when she went into the competition, but hasn't grown much since then imo.

Patricia4
15-12-2012, 03:09 PM
I like her I think it will between her and Louis to take the first place.

DrunkerThanMoses
15-12-2012, 03:14 PM
I like her I think it will between her and Louis to take the first place.

I cant see it with being in the dance off last week, that shows she is not getting enough votes

Patricia4
15-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Your right about the votes but I have seen things change around.

DrunkerThanMoses
15-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Nah I cant see things changing for her, I honestly think she is getting the lowest votes with viewers. If she gets through to the final she is basically dancing for 4th place

Patricia4
15-12-2012, 03:31 PM
One can hope but I do like Louis.

DrunkerThanMoses
15-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I hope it is a Kim and Louis final 2, they have impressed me the most. I dont mind Dani but I just find her dances a bit boring

Patricia4
15-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Who do you think will go this week?

Marcus.
15-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Who do you think will go this week?

lisa to stay

Mystic Mock
15-12-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm not that fussed about her tbh, she's better than the typical Essex lot but she does have a bad Pro Dancer, and I don't like the fact that she has already been trained at Ballroom Dancing.

I get more offended at Lisa and Kimberley though as they can't dance imo, and in Kimberley's case why is she posing? it's not like she's the most attractive woman ever, she's not even attractive imo, and her dancing is stiff and should never have scored a 40 last week.

Marc
15-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Like her

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Im glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like, I would love to see her going tonight, I think she gets so over marked.

joeysteele
15-12-2012, 09:40 PM
I cannot say I am a particular fan of hers, she is good on Strictly but she is not as good as the Judges make out each week, as to personality or full interpetration of the dances.
I find her routines sometimes a bit tedious to watch and she also doesn't appear to radiate much warmth in my view.