PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing 2012 makes Lisa Riley feel sexy!

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Strictly Come Dancing’s Lisa Riley has said being on the show has helped her to feel sexy.

The Emmerdale actress has been shedding weight since starting training, but insists she doesn’t care about going on a diet.

Lisa, favourite to leave in Sunday’s latest elimination, said this week that she feels sexier than ever thanks to the tough training sessions with her pro partner Robin Windsor.

“I love flashing my legs now,” she said. “Dancing with Robin is like being on a constant treadmill, nut I won’t go crazy and get obsessive abut my weight.”

Lisa added: “Curves make women sexy and Strictly has made me feel like a right minx!”

And Lisa confessed she was loving the show’s wardrobe department who were daring her to wear more and more revealing outfits.

She explained: “I’ve been wearing a double spanx leotard for the show – which forces my boobs up around my armpits – but I loved that the dresses kept getting skimpier.”

However Lisa quipped: “I’m not really ready to wear Kylie Minogue style hotpants just yet though!”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/strictly-come-dancing/123904-strictly-come-dancing-2012-makes-lisa-riley-feel-sexy.html#ixzz2F2f1QzHj

Black Dagger
14-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Somebody tell her she isn't.

GiRTh
14-12-2012, 02:53 PM
She's rubbish has been from the start. Judges have made a big mistake in bigging her up from the start now she thinks she can win.

The thought of her in Kylie hot pants? Ewwwwww.

bbfan1991
14-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Lisa is lovely, if being in the show has given her a confidence boost then good:).

Marcus.
14-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Lisa is lovely, if being in the show has given her a confidence boost then good:).

well said bbfan1991

Patricia4
15-12-2012, 03:10 PM
She does my head in she need's to be told the truth she is crap.