PDA

View Full Version : Survivor TiBB: II [Fin.]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

Marc
28-02-2013, 07:29 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/sl0m6v.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/o78xvr.png

(even though DrunkerThanMoses wasn't voted off, I meant to edit that shhh)

Jake.
28-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Aw well done Ben! Hard luck Mollie, Lee and Lucas :p

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 07:34 PM
cuda123. :bored:

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 07:38 PM
I think Lee is working, not sure when she'll be online tonight. My guess would be at 10/11.

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Lee is online. :amazed:

Black Dagger
28-02-2013, 09:49 PM
LEE :amazed:

(Is a tribal council likely to occur at 11pm though, i hope so hehe)

Amy Jade
28-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Well done all who reached the final!

Lee.
28-02-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm still at work /skiving

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Me too. :hugesmile:

Marc
28-02-2013, 10:21 PM
I have the results. Are we ready?

Marc
28-02-2013, 10:27 PM
As we all know earlier Ben won final individual immunity and a spot in our final. The final is just around the corner but first Lee, Lucas or Mollie must learn which one of them has fallen short of the final and who has become our final juror.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2csba4x.png

Our first vote is for
http://i50.tinypic.com/2mg1b1s.gif

Our second vote is for
http://i48.tinypic.com/281sgo2.png

Lucas - 1
Mollie - 1

Lee.
28-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Oh nooooooooo

Maia
28-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Ahhhhh

Black Dagger
28-02-2013, 10:30 PM
OMG. nervewrack.

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Good luck guys.

Marc
28-02-2013, 10:31 PM
The third vote is for:

Lucas - 2
Mollie - 1

Maia
28-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Omg

Black Dagger
28-02-2013, 10:32 PM
oh

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:33 PM
:shocked:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
28-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Omg so tense

Jake.
28-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Good luck everyone!

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Marc, stop being so tense. Ahhhh

Maia
Put us out of our misery ffs :@

Marc
Our final vote is for
http://i50.tinypic.com/2mg1b1s.gif

Which means we have a tie. And therefore require a re-vote.

Lucas - 2
Mollie - 2

As both Mollie and Lucas' votes for each other are null and void it is up to both Ben and Lee to vote once again. If we fail to reach a conclusion the second time we will move on to a tie-breaker.

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:37 PM
:evilgrin:

Maia
Oh crap

Drew.
good luck to you both :love:

Black Dagger
Oh ffs. This is absolutely nervewracking. My head hurts s0b.

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
28-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Firemaking challenge, plz?

Marc
28-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Ben and Lee please send me another PM with your re-vote

Jake.
28-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Good luck! :(

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:40 PM
-talks to Lee-

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:44 PM
This is a tough choice. Lucas I know you are a bigger threat, but Mollie you haven't really done much in the game at all.

Marc
28-02-2013, 10:46 PM
If TiBB would stop lagging like a ******* I'd really appreciate it

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:46 PM
I know right, and now Lee has gone offline. :bored:

Maia
28-02-2013, 10:51 PM
This is a tough choice. Lucas I know you are a bigger threat, but Mollie you haven't really done much in the game at all.

Everyone knows I have been a powerhouse what are you talking about

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 10:57 PM
:joker:

I promised that I would keep the betrayal of my alliances to a minimum (sorry reece:( )and see us through to the final. I know Lucas stands a good chance of winning this but I also would feel the game would be such an anti-climax if you won (no offence).

Hence why this is a tough decision.

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:02 PM
I understand why you'd feel that :laugh: Feel so bad about my inactivity didn't think it'd be that extreme

Think both of us would understand whichever decision you make so :love:

Black Dagger
28-02-2013, 11:04 PM
I understand why you'd feel that :laugh: Feel so bad about my inactivity didn't think it'd be that extreme

Think both of us would understand whichever decision you make so :love:

NO NO NO. I WILL CUT THEM UP IF THEY'VE SENT ME PACKING NOW. :laugh:

No obviously I'd like to make the final, but if you want me gone, then you want me gone lolol.

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Okay, I have made my choice. I believe Lee has too.

Well done on making the final btw Lee. :love:

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:06 PM
LOL :laugh:

I'm not expecting it to be good for me but whatever, amazing final anyway :lovedup:

Marc
28-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Wish to share with us Ben? -_-

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:10 PM
I am, LOL.

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Mollie and Lucas, this was nothing personal, so I'm sorry. :(

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:13 PM
We understand, it's horrible having to vote at this stage :sad:

Black Dagger
28-02-2013, 11:16 PM
We understand lolol. Whatever happens happens. Only a game.

Marc
28-02-2013, 11:23 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2csba4x.png

The results of the re-vote are in.

The first vote is for...

The twelfth person voted out and the seventh and final member of our jury...

Lucas - 2

Thank you Lucas for being such a great contestant and sorry to see you fall right at the final hurdle! :(

~to LemonJam for what will happen next..

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:24 PM
:o Really didn't expect that...

Thank you for taking me through to the final guys but Lucas ahhh hard luck :'( xo

Black Dagger
:sad:

Oh well it was fun and 4th is good <3.

Benjamin
:(

I feel like such a ****

Black Dagger
Kind of shot yourselves in the foot like because Mollie is totally winning this now but you know, I'm happy. good luck you 3 <3.

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:25 PM
:shocked: Well done Mollie, hard luck Lucas :(

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Lmao as if I'll win :laugh2: Cuda123 has more of a chance

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
28-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Mollie I want to go ahead and warn you right now not to take my jury speech personally

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Mollie I want to go ahead and warn you right now not to take my jury speech personally

I won't take anyone's jury speech personally :love:

Marc
Mollie finally makes a survivor final

Drew.
Wow.. unlucky Lucas :( <3

Well done Mollie.. didn't see this happening :amazed:

Maia
Mollie finally makes a survivor final

I'm proud :lovedup:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
28-02-2013, 11:28 PM
I won't take anyone's jury speech personally :love:

Glad to hear it :)

LemonJam
28-02-2013, 11:28 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/24y8ztt.png

So congratulations, Ben, Lee & Mollie, you are the final three of Survivor TiBB: II

You've come a very long way in this game with different strategies. Now you have to convince the jury of seven that you had a hand in voting out that you deserve the title of Sole Survivor

The Jury is now OPEN to the seven jury members to ask any questions to tha final three in the thread.

Once you have made your decision, please send Marc and I your vote to win. As we ended late, we'll give 2 days for this, so votes in my 2nd March please.

Jurors, over to you.

Drew.
28-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Right you 3.. Explain why you deserve to win!!

Marc
Oh it's a free for all

Maia
I am prepared for all of your questions

Raph
28-02-2013, 11:31 PM
omg my Mollie :D

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:32 PM

Mollie hasn't been posting as often as she has been preparing her oscar-winning speech :worship:

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:35 PM

I deserve to win because since the game started I knew everyone would see me as a big threat and target (proved by the task where you all voted me as that). I have had to make sure that I have kept a keen eye on everyone and how the votes were going to go.

When we were in our tribes I helped quite a lot to ensure that we won most of the time (I was only in the losing tribe once) and with every vote that I was part of I was a big influence in the outcome, with exception to Conzors and Ariels.

I suspected without any real proof that I was the target after Conzors and so acted quickly to get people to vote for Jake, something that saved me from the one time I could have been eliminated.

I also wanted to get through without betraying too many of my alliances, so I apologise to Lucas and reece for doing that, you were amazing game players. I also managed to make some big moves, especially Raphs elimination where I got half to vote for Lee, then got Lee to use her idol and me, Lucas and Lee voted Raph out of the game.

I also managed to try and stay out of the immunity wins at the start of the merge because I knew it would make me a bigger target, but knew once the final 6 was here I needed to win them, and managed to win three in a row.

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Ohh you bitch! ;)

Drew.
28-02-2013, 11:37 PM
I deserve to win because since the game started I knew everyone would see me as a big threat and target (proved by the task where you all voted me as that). I have had to make sure that I have kept a keen eye on everyone and how the votes were going to go.

When we were in our tribes I helped quite a lot to ensure that we won most of the time (I was only in the losing tribe once) and with every vote that I was part of I was a big influence in the outcome, with exception to Conzors and Ariels.

I suspected without any real proof that I was the target after Conzors and so acted quickly to get people to vote for Jake, something that saved me from the one time I could have been eliminated.

I also wanted to get through without betraying too many of my alliances, so I apologise to Lucas and reece for doing that, you were amazing game players. I also managed to make some big moves, especially Raphs elimination where I got half to vote for Lee, then got Lee to use her idol and me, Lucas and Lee voted Raph out of the game.

I also managed to try and stay out of the immunity wins at the start of the merge because I knew it would make me a bigger target, but knew once the final 6 was here I needed to win them, and manged to win three in a row.

great start to the answers.. you played a great game by making sure the votes were always going against others and not yourself.

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:38 PM
great start to the answers.. you played a great game by making sure the votes were always going against others and not yourself.

Thank you.

Black Dagger
28-02-2013, 11:38 PM
That Raph elimination was beautifully executed lolol

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:39 PM
But in all seriousness Ben well done, you've played a fantastic game so far

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:40 PM
That Raph elimination was beautifully executed lolol

It was. I was so nervous the plan would fall apart at the last minute.

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
Right, so I'll start with Mollie darling.
Mollie, you're a sweet girl, there's no question of that.
However, you've also been incredibly inactive. I've seen you take part in two challenges. There are pre-merge boots that have been more involved in this game. I find it hard to cast a vote for someone who merely floated to the end by (sometimes) voting however Raph told them and being so harmless that no one wanted you out. I'll go ahead and tell you now, there is nothing you can do to get my vote.
To my fellow jurors: I know several of you are planning on voting for Mollie. I beg you to reconsider. Yes, many of you are bitter towards Ben and Lee for slitting your throats. But isn't that the point of this game? To betray others before they get a chance to betray you? And why should you hold a grudge against them for playing the game better than you did? I encourage you to hold all of your personal feelings aside and vote solely based on gameplay; it is the only outcome befitting of such an amazing season.

Jake.
And that Raph elimination! :shocked: You sneaky devil!

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:41 PM

I think I should win because of all the hard work, dedication and effort I've put in this game, it would be a travesty to see that go unrewarded

LOL Seriously though, I'm obviously not going to win based on effort I've put into this game because I've been (unintentionally) terrible, I'm hoping to win based on the pure fact I really have been a survivor. I don't think anyone could've seen me making the final, even I myself didn't see it, I've been a dark horse and wiped you all out without managing to break a sweat so if you want to award me for actually manage to accomplish such a feat then you should do so.

I like to think me being crowned a winner as well proves you don't always have to go into these games being a master tactician or cunning evil genius going around forming alliances left right and centre or something to get far in them, you can get through them just by hiding under the radar and keeping it low key, being a complete underdog and not really getting too involved with the drama/splits/alliances.

I don't mind who wins because the other 2 are amazing, so just go with whatever you guys feel, but if I'm saying why I should win, it's because of the sheer underground mouse approach I've taken to somehow end up this far without getting voted off.

Also if you crown me your winner I am going to donate half the prize fund to the orphanages of Kinshasa.

Love you all <3

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:42 PM
And Ariel, I have no idea where you got the 'everyone voting for Mollie' idea from really, I have yet to say who I'm actually voting for and I'm sure others have yet to reveal ;)

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:42 PM
And Ariel, I have no idea where you got the 'everyone voting for Mollie' idea from really, I have yet to say who I'm actually voting for and I'm sure others have yet to reveal ;)

We are under the impression Raph is on a mission to get Mollie the win.

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:43 PM
And good speech Mollie, agree with the 'staying under the radar' approach as being a good one, as it has clearly worked :)

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:44 PM
We are under the impression Raph is on a mission to get Mollie the win.

Well that might be the case, but I for one have not decided on who my vote will go to :)

Benjamin
28-02-2013, 11:46 PM
I'll say this though. I think the entire top ten were good game players, which made the final ten an excellent, exciting and unpredictable one. Also very stressful and tiring, lol.

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:47 PM
I'll say this though. I think the entire top ten were good game players, which made the final ten an excellent, exciting and unpredictable one. Also very stressful and tiring, lol.

Yeah, it was a great bunch for this series, everyone added to it in some way and we all got that we had to play the game :love:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
Lee, you're next.
Somehow I've gone through the whole game without actually talking strategy with you, despite being in an alliance together. As a jury member, this makes it difficult to vote for you because I don't know your game style. Ben has always been at the forefront of the pair of you, and I think he has come across as the decision maker.
So I want you to tell me how you were pulling the strings. Give me an instance of when you manipulated Ben. Tell me how the decisions and votes you made were best for you.
I will commend you for both finding the idol and playing it at the right time. That's no small feat.
You're still very much in contention for my vote, so please give me your all for this question.

Munchkins
Well done everyone you have all done amazing :D

*cuts to ad break, and a glass house coming soon ad plays xoxo*

Ben,Lee,Mollie goodluck to you all :love:

Drew.
28-02-2013, 11:48 PM
I think I should win because of all the hard work, dedication and effort I've put in this game, it would be a travesty to see that go unrewarded

LOL Seriously though, I'm obviously not going to win based on effort I've put into this game because I've been (unintentionally) terrible, I'm hoping to win based on the pure fact I really have been a survivor. I don't think anyone could've seen me making the final, even I myself didn't see it, I've been a dark horse and wiped you all out without managing to break a sweat so if you want to award me for actually manage to accomplish such a feat then you should do so.

I like to think me being crowned a winner as well proves you don't always have to go into these games being a master tactician or cunning evil genius going around forming alliances left right and centre or something to get far in them, you can get through them just by hiding under the radar and keeping it low key, being a complete underdog and not really getting too involved with the drama/splits/alliances.

I don't mind who wins because the other 2 are amazing, so just go with whatever you guys feel, but if I'm saying why I should win, it's because of the sheer underground mouse approach I've taken to somehow end up this far without getting voted off.

Also if you crown me your winner I am going to donate half the prize fund to the orphanages of Kinshasa.

Love you all <3

Completely different answer to Ben but also a very good answer and some good points

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:49 PM
I have a question for Mollie, if I may? Do you not think that there is a bit of a difference between flying under the radar/avoiding conflict and just being inactive? :laugh: it's not like you had the chance to avoid much in the first place lol :D

LemonJam
28-02-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm possibly being a bit harsh with my questions, so apologies in advance, but as a host I want to let you defend parts of your game that could be considered "holes"

Ben
You've been the most successful in challenges and have pulled off some massive strategic plays, and I can't fault you on that. However, you've masterminded your way to a final against the most popular person in the game. Survivor is first and foremost a social game, so why would you want to take somebody to the end who's so universally loved?

Lee
You've played a very solid game, technically no votes have been successfully cast against you and you've stuck to your loyalties. That said, I struggle to see what has made you truly stand out as a contestant in terms of challenges or strategy. Explain one move that you made in the game which was a completely independant decision.

Mollie
What I thought was brilliant about your game last season is that you alligned with somebody strategically dominant and had such a strong social game that had Marc taken you to the end, you probably would've wiped it clean. This time, you've played under the radar, but I don't think it's been a concious strategic decision, so I just want to ask you: Why do you honestly believe you've made it to the final three?

Jake.
28-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Good Qs James

Maia
28-02-2013, 11:57 PM
I have a question for Mollie, if I may? Do you not think that there is a bit of a difference between flying under the radar and avoiding conflict and just being inactive? :laugh: it's not like you had the chance to avoid much in the first place lol :D

LOL yeah I do :laugh: Obviously the main reason for my inactivity was because I genuinely couldn't be on due to offline stuff, I would've taken part in the challenges way more if I had a choice, but at the same time I do like to think I really have "survived" this. I didn't get voted out, even with the few voteoffs I missed which would've hindered my chances even more, I still survived. Some people would call it an anti-climax but I do think me winning would be poetic justice for all those out there who genuinely are just in these games for the fun aspect and aren't bothered about being clever or sneaky about it, and get through without playing ringmaster or anything. I also wouldn't call what I've done *floating through to the final* either, because I really don't think I'd still be here if I was genuinely not remotely involved in this game whatsoever.

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
01-03-2013, 12:00 AM
And last but not least
Ben,
We've been working together since the tribe swap, and you were a powerful ally throughout our time together in this game. I think you played a beautiful game, but it wasn't without its flaws.
The first question I can think of goes back to the Jake boot. You messaged me saying that you had an idol, you were going to play it, and that we should vote for Lucas. You later changed the vote to Jake. However, you didn't have the idol, Lee did, and she didn't play it. My question is why you felt it necessary to lie to me about the idol? Was it really that important to hide the fact that Lee had the idol and not you? Also, did you even plan on her playing it, or was that just to scare me into voting with you?
My second question deals with your alliances. You told me at one point that you had held true to Lee, Reece, and I the entire game. However, we later saw you turn on Reece. My question, and please answer honestly, had I not voted myself out of the game, "how far did you plan on taking me?" Did you want to sit in the final together, or would I have been targeted around 4 or 5 like Lucas and Reece were?
And lastly, this addresses your choice to take Mollie to the end. I guess I really want to know why you found Lucas to be more of a threat. I see some friendly faces on the jury for her, do you expect to be able to win over those vote.
Doubts aside, you played a great game, and congratulations on making it to the final 3!

Jake.
01-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks for answering Mollie, good answer :) and liking your questions Ariel!!

Drew.
01-03-2013, 12:02 AM
i hope they are feeling the pressure.. great questions :amazed:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
01-03-2013, 12:04 AM
And congratulations to all three of you. You outplayed all seven of us regardless of how we may see our games in our own eyes!

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Ben
You've been the most successful in challenges and have pulled off some massive strategic plays, and I can't fault you on that. However, you've masterminded your way to a final against the most popular person in the game. Survivor is first and foremost a social game, so why would you want to take somebody to the end who's so universally loved?

I could talk my opinions on Mollies strategy, but I'm not going to criticize somebody else's path to the final during this part. Although Mollie is loved (I love her too) I do see Mollie as the least biggest threat, even if I know she may get a couple of votes, I would like to think that either me or Lee have played the game well enough to secure a win.

Drew.
01-03-2013, 12:08 AM
My final question to all 3

this could possibly change someones votes for or against you.. out of the players not in the top 3 who do you think and who would you have like to have seen win.

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
01-03-2013, 12:09 AM

this could possibly change someones votes for or against you.. out of the players not in the top 3 who do you think and who would you have like to have seen win.

Was literally just about to ask that :love:

Maia
01-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Mollie
What I thought was brilliant about your game last season is that you alligned with somebody strategically dominant and had such a strong social game that had Marc taken you to the end, you probably would've wiped it clean. This time, you've played under the radar, but I don't think it's been a concious strategic decision, so I just want to ask you: Why do you honestly believe you've made it to the final three?

A good question here. In all honesty the reason I think I've made this final 3 is because I don't think anyone has totally seen me as a threat in this game. My inactivity and everything has probably made people think I could be used to carry through and take out the other competition and so I've just somehow managed to float through, but at the same time I still don't think I'd have made it this far if I wasn't remotely involved in some way. I've been unintentionally inactive throughout a lot of it and carried through a bit yes, but I still really don't think I could've made the final without fighting under the radar. I think I've been underestimated a lot by everyone including myself, but I have still somehow managed to come out of this a dark horse and an actual survivor.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:17 AM
And last but not least
Ben,
We've been working together since the tribe swap, and you were a powerful ally throughout our time together in this game. I think you played a beautiful game, but it wasn't without its flaws.
The first question I can think of goes back to the Jake boot. You messaged me saying that you had an idol, you were going to play it, and that we should vote for Lucas. You later changed the vote to Jake. However, you didn't have the idol, Lee did, and she didn't play it. My question is why you felt it necessary to lie to me about the idol? Was it really that important to hide the fact that Lee had the idol and not you? Also, did you even plan on her playing it, or was that just to scare me into voting with you?
My second question deals with your alliances. You told me at one point that you had held true to Lee, Reece, and I the entire game. However, we later saw you turn on Reece. My question, and please answer honestly, had I not voted myself out of the game, "how far did you plan on taking me?" Did you want to sit in the final together, or would I have been targeted around 4 or 5 like Lucas and Reece were?
And lastly, this addresses your choice to take Mollie to the end. I guess I really want to know why you found Lucas to be more of a threat. I see some friendly faces on the jury for her, do you expect to be able to win over those vote.
Doubts aside, you played a great game, and congratulations on making it to the final 3!

I'll happily admit that my strategies were nowhere near perfect. I had to try and think fast and alter stuff from information I gathered. The idol instance with Jake was because I knew I was in trouble as people were voting me. Although we were in an alliance I was still unsure if you were working with Raph, as I know you two are close out of the game. After that I did trust you fully. I also didn't want people finding out Lee had the idol at that point and voting her out instead. I had asked Lee to use the idol on me, which she didn't (that is her credit not mine) which worked out well.

I had planned on making the final 5 me, you, reece, Lee and Lucas without betraying any of you. Being honest here I knew I would have to betray two of you guys if I survived, and I still probably would have gone for reece and Lucas as I saw them as the biggest threats. It has been my least favourite part of the game doing that as you guys were all responsible for my survival against Jake. When it came to Lucas I was torn between him and Mollie, but ultimately I saw him as a bigger challenge to overcome because of his strategies throughout the game.

If people want to vote for Mollie because they like her then that is their decision, but I hope people vote without holding grudges against any of us. I tried to make this game exciting with big moves while trying to shake off the biggest threat target on my back so even if I don't win, I know I managed to survive to the final.

Thank you for recognising my game play, even if it was flawed at times. It was a pleasure working alongside you and getting to know you.

Maia
01-03-2013, 12:18 AM

I think Raph could've won and I would've liked to see him win because he was a good strategist. I wouldn't single him out though because you, Lucas, Jake as well did amazing, think any of you could've won had you made the final.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:21 AM

Honestly, I had the win down to Ariel, Jake, you, Lucas or reece at one point.

All of you played great games, hence why we targeted some of you, but I would have wanted someone from my alliance to win, so either Ariel, reece or Lucas if I hadn't made it here just because they helped orchestrate some of the biggest moves in the game with our alliance.

Drew.
01-03-2013, 12:23 AM
I think Raph could've won and I would've liked to see him win because he was a good strategist. I wouldn't single him out though because you, Lucas, Jake as well did amazing, think any of you could've won had you made the final.

Honestly, I had the win down to Ariel, Jake, you, Lucas or reece at one point.

All of you played great games, hence why we targeted some of you, but I would have wanted someone from my alliance to win, so either Ariel, reece or Lucas if I hadn't made it here just because they helped orchestrate some big moves with our alliance.

thanks for the good answers :)

Jake.
01-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Brilliant answers guys :)

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
01-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Wonderful answers. Waiting for Lee's response before I cast my vote.

Jake.
01-03-2013, 12:26 AM
And just saying now thanks to James and Marc for including me, it was fantastic and you put so much effort in :love:

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Yeah, thank you James and Marc, this has been an epic game and season. My day is going to feel so empty for a week or so without this now, lol.

Drew.
01-03-2013, 12:27 AM
when is the deadline to vote and the winners revealed ? :pipe:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
01-03-2013, 12:31 AM
I'd also like to time this chance to plug Survivor's current season: Caramoan. It's only been three episodes and it's already bloody fantastic :love:

Maia
01-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Oh yes a massive thank you to LJ and Marc :lovedup: You guys have done such an amazing job :worship: It really isn't the most easiest of challenges hosting a forum game

Lee.
01-03-2013, 12:34 AM

I have played a good fair game... I've made it to the final by being hohest, not getting involved in too many alliances and not stabbing anyone in the back. From the beginning, it was obvious that Ben was the strongest player and most likely to make it to the final, so I knew it was a safe bet to keep him close, and throughout most of the game, although I was probably one of the quiter contestants, I knew exactly what was going on and who was being targetted.

I think y'all should vote me as your winner as I have been a zillion times more qctive than Mollie and although I love Mr Ben, he's won **** before so ****ing vote me. :love:

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:35 AM
I have to say, this game was bloody tense at times waiting to see who was being eliminated. lolol.

Jake.
01-03-2013, 12:38 AM
I have to say, this game was bloody tense at times waiting to see who was being eliminated. lolol.

I know :bored: I couldn't stand it

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:41 AM
I know :bored: I couldn't stand it

Especially when you see your name come up. That feeling of 'oh ****' it's me.

I swear I have about fifty more grey hairs now.

Jake.
01-03-2013, 12:42 AM
Especially when you see your name come up. That feeling of 'oh ****' it's me.

I swear I have about fifty more grey hairs now.

Haha, same. I hated mine because (like the others) it was 50/50, and it's that feeling you get when you click on that spoiler tage :laugh:

Lee.
01-03-2013, 12:46 AM
Lee, you're next.
Somehow I've gone through the whole game without actually talking strategy with you, despite being in an alliance together. As a jury member, this makes it difficult to vote for you because I don't know your game style. Ben has always been at the forefront of the pair of you, and I think he has come across as the decision maker.
So I want you to tell me how you were pulling the strings. Give me an instance of when you manipulated Ben. Tell me how the decisions and votes you made were best for you.
I will commend you for both finding the idol and playing it at the right time. That's no small feat.
You're still very much in contention for my vote, so please give me your all for this question.
Ben and I made decisions together.. I didnt pull strings as such, I just let ben do the talking and reporting back with the gossip :) I basically let him find out who was being targetted then we made our decisions.
We didnt "both" find the idol, I found all on my lonesome and ben asked me to use it on him but as I knew he wasn't being voted for I refused and thankfully used it on myself.
Just vote for me, you know you want to :)

Drew.
01-03-2013, 12:52 AM
i didnt expect a game on a forum to be so gripping and fun.. im looking forwards to going back and reading through this thread already.. if there was another survivor starting next week i'd apply straight away, thanks LJ and Marc :love:

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 12:58 AM
i didnt expect a game on a forum to be so gripping and fun.. im looking forwards to going back and reading through this thread already.. if there was another survivor starting next week i'd apply straight away, thanks LJ and Marc :love:

I think I need a break for a few months from games. :joker:

Jake.
01-03-2013, 12:58 AM
When do we have to vote by?

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm going for 9pm on the 2nd. :)

Jake.
01-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Okay, thanks :)

Drew.
01-03-2013, 01:04 AM
I think I need a break for a few months from games. :joker:

the amazing race is next!! (if i get in) :amazed:

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Hosting is just as stressful as playing, lol.

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 01:07 AM
I just tried condensing down everyones merge stage confessionals to the essentials... 1500 words.

welp.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 03:13 AM
I have a question for Lee.

Why did you promise your coconuts and then let Drew have them? :bored:

Marc
01-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Mollie, I'm sorry you know I love you etc. but if you win this it's only going to make me think my efforts in making this game are for nothing. I might has well have given the win to somebody at the start of the game

Black Dagger
01-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Crowning me the winner at the start would have been :love:

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Just to clarify, the final is on Saturday night (sunday morning my time)? If so, great, my day off. :hugmile

I'm most excited to see the table (is a geek).

Black Dagger
01-03-2013, 09:26 AM
I'm excited for my write-up. I forgot what my strategy was at the start of the game, so it will be nice to see what I said lolol.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 09:29 AM
I think everyone's strategy was shaken when the tribal switches occurred. It was a case of think fast and survive, lolol.

Black Dagger
01-03-2013, 09:31 AM
I don't think I knew what I was doing until the Drew elimination :laugh:

How I managed to survive this long was lush :lovedup:

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 10:55 AM
I have received one vote from the jury so far. :)

Marc
01-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Just to clarify, the final is on Saturday night (sunday morning my time)? If so, great, my day off. :hugmile

I'm most excited to see the table (is a geek).

I've seen it.

Marc
01-03-2013, 01:09 PM
I have received one vote from the jury so far. :)

I'm currently winning :dance2:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
01-03-2013, 03:13 PM
One more question for Ben: As a mod, it is my understanding that you have the ability to see who sends a private message to who. Did you ever take advantage of this ability during the game. And if so, do you think it gave you an unfair advantage?

Raph
01-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Ben, how could you have wanted so many people to make the final?

Lee, when did you find the hidden immunity idol and why did you choose to use it?

Mollie, how important do you think friendship is in the game?

Raph
01-03-2013, 03:26 PM
ps Ben I think you're a lovely guy :)

Marc
01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Ariel we can't see PMs

But I think Ben maaay have special priviledges because he has some admin powers.. :suspect:

reece(:
01-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Lee, I have a question - what have you really done here except riding coattails, can you example a few moves you've made on your own accord?

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 05:16 PM
One more question for Ben: As a mod, it is my understanding that you have the ability to see who sends a private message to who. Did you ever take advantage of this ability during the game. And if so, do you think it gave you an unfair advantage?

I'll admit we do have that ability to see who private messages who (just to clarify we cannot read PM's). Yes that would put me at an advantage I supose, an yes I looke a couple of times near the very start of the game, but t I figured most of you spoke offline about stuff as Izoku originally had a tribal talk place that wasn't on TiBB (iirc) so didn't bother to. Also I do have admin powers but none of them serve me in this gam and even if they did I wouldn't use them, I'm a gameplayer, not a cheater.

Ben, how could you have wanted so many people to make the final?

I wanted 5 of us to make the last 5 (me, ariel, reece, lucas an Lee). I didn't really have much of a plan from there, one because I figured I'd be the first to go as people at one point saw me as the biggest threat and two because I wanted to keep my iminant betrayal down to a minimum for as long as possible. I'm not proud of my betrayals, and I sealed my own fate by having four strong alliance members. Mollie surviving over Ariel threw plans in the air, hence I had to take action and gain control back from you by ensuring you went by getting you, Mollie and reece to vot for Lee, letting Lee know she was being targetted and to use her idol and then for me, Lee and Lucas to vote you. (again, sorry about that).

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 05:19 PM
P.S. Thank you Raph, you're a nice guy too, hence why it was like drowning a kitten voting you off.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Oh, a few typos in my last few posts, sorry. I'm a little hungover today and some of my keys seem to be really annoying, especially the letter 'd'.

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Still need the jury votes from most of you by today if possible please!

Drew.
01-03-2013, 11:44 PM
i'm going to pull a Louis Walsh on you and vote last minute <3

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 11:45 PM
:laugh:

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Is the final today, and what time?

Jake.
01-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Still need the jury votes from most of you by today if possible please!

I will vote when I bloody want to vote! :mad:

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Well I'll reveal the write-ups from 9pm onwards then reveal the final vote :)

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 11:48 PM
I'm looking forward to the write-ups. :love:

And the table, I love tables.

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 11:50 PM
oh God this merge writeup is so much work I wanna cry.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 11:51 PM

How much is there?

LemonJam
01-03-2013, 11:52 PM
1300 words of good material I want to include.

Benjamin
01-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Lol.

-bets most of it is from Lee talking about her cave and coconuts-

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Lee never actually sent me a confessional LOL :(

Drew.
02-03-2013, 12:07 AM
is Conor in the jury? i thought he was but he said he wasnt

Jake.
02-03-2013, 12:11 AM
LJ/Marc, do we have to give reasons in the vote or just the name?

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Conors is in the jury, it says on the OP that he is the first jury member.

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 12:23 AM
LJ/Marc, do we have to give reasons in the vote or just the name?

Give me whatever you want. I can take it.

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 12:25 AM
:evilgrin:

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 12:30 AM
I can't believe this is over tomorrow, I have to actually do some work at work now. :(

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm looking forward to the write-ups. :love:

And the table, I love tables.

Here you go, Ben
http://www.amishhills.com/catalog/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Brady_Leg_Table_4918ff271c754.jpg

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Wow I did not realize that picture was so large

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 12:41 AM
That table is a tad small, Ariel. Could you possibly find a bigger one? :tongue:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 12:43 AM
That table is a tad small, Ariel. Could you possibly find a bigger one? :tongue:

You said you loved them. I didn't realize size was so important to you.

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Noooooooooooooooooo, I've lost my old avatar. :(

I posted it way back in the thread so I could put it back, but the image won;t load. :bawling:

And size is always important, Ariel, so is wood. :hugesmile:

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 12:46 AM
it's not the size that matters, it's how many people you can get to sit around it

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 12:48 AM
True, true. But that one has no chairs. :(

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
But wouldn't you prefer the people sit ON the wood?

Drew.
02-03-2013, 12:51 AM
But wouldn't you prefer the people sit ON the wood?

i see what you did there

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 01:09 AM

I would like people sit on the wood.

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 01:09 AM
Nathan found my old avatar. :love:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 01:19 AM
What a champ

Maia
02-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Mollie, how important do you think friendship is in the game?

Very important Raph I think having people that are close to you does help a lot, to bounce off of and rely on throughout the game, it can be horrible when you're forced into a position where you have to vote out people you're good friends with, but it is worth remembering it is just a game and nothing is meant personally in it at all.

Amy Jade
02-03-2013, 02:00 AM
Good luck for tomorrow Mollie, Ben and Lee.

I know which two I am rooting for! xx

Black Dagger
02-03-2013, 11:04 AM
GO BEN

just go xo

Marc
02-03-2013, 11:09 AM
I haven't actually received any votes.. I'm guessing y'all PMing James :laugh:

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 03:19 PM
I voted again just for you, Marc :love:

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 04:01 PM
only have 3 of the jury votes so far. come on guyyyyyyyyyys

Marcus.
02-03-2013, 04:04 PM
good luck Mollie, Ben and Lee

fingers crossed

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 04:38 PM
only have 3 of the jury votes so far. come on guyyyyyyyyyys

Can I vote for Conzors since he doesn't seem to think he's on the jury?

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 04:41 PM
...why doesn't he think he's on the jury when I told him he's on the jury, he's stated as a jury member and he's in the ponderosa jury group? :S

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 04:43 PM
...why doesn't he think he's on the jury when I told him he's on the jury, he's stated as a jury member and he's in the ponderosa jury group? :S

I don't think you were clear enough :joker:

Raph
02-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Conzors says he's not in the jury

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 06:06 PM
the write-up is 6000 words long. Should've made it my dissertation.

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 06:13 PM

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Finale begins @ 9pm

Raph
02-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Getting excited for this final now! Good luck everyone :)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5mttaulyn1rnry8wo1_500.gif

Lee.
02-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Blimey, I thought it was tomorrow night!

Thanks james and marc for running this, its been **** hot

reece(:
02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Good luck for the final, thanks LJ/Marc it's been great.

Raph
02-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Yeah thanks Marc, LJ this has really been such an amazingly executed game! :bigsmile:

Amy Jade
02-03-2013, 07:48 PM
This has been amazing to watch guys, fantastic job Marc and Lemon and good job to everyone who played you've all done really well.

Hoping for a Ben or Mollie win. Ben has played the game like a pro and Mollie is just a lovely girl.

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I think Lee would be a lovely winner as well!

Drew.
02-03-2013, 07:55 PM
well well well

Raph
02-03-2013, 07:56 PM
5 minutes to go, getting exciting

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7c1nxrz8l1rb72yso1_500.gif

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 07:59 PM
:amazed:

I can't believe the game has come to an end already. :(

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:00 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/24y8ztt.png

PPZ5h5uilmU

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:00 PM
No, wait, let me go toilet before this starts!

Drew.
02-03-2013, 08:01 PM
No, wait, let me go toilet before this starts!

just one last time

LemonJam
YOU'VE HAVE TWO DAYS HAVE A SHlT BEN SIT THE **** DOWN

Raph
Ready for the show!! :bigsmile:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1z86dIyv1qdsgel.gif

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Okay, I'm back. :hugesmile:

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:02 PM
It was a wee. :hmph:

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Woop!

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:04 PM
16 contestants were inducted into their tribes and things seem to begin in good spirits, particularly Izoku who seemed to be having a great time

Drew: "Everyone that joined in were really easy to get along with, No arguments and everyone was given a role to do within minutes of it starting with everyone happy with their roles..."

Ariel: "First impressions of the tribe are mainly positive. There seemed to be a lot of talking and a little less doing at the beginning, but we pulled things together in the end. I think we can work well together in the future."

Jake: " DTM has taken on a kind of lead role in our team which is great, and a couple in the game seem to have faded in the background... perhaps a clever move on their part?"

Oh yes, paranoia, strategizing and alliances had already begun. Drew, Raph and Jake had already created an alliance together.

Jake: [I have an alliance consisting of] Me and Drew/Raph at the moment, yet it is always open to change

The alliance however may not have been subtle as they wished.

Locke: "JH and Drew are like a tag team, neither of those are ever gonna vote for each other."

Ariel was also keenly scheming and observing, perhaps not always correctly

Ariel: "I have started forming alliances. I plan to work with Raph, DrunkerThanMoses, JH95, and potentially Conzors, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. My observations seem to be that not much of my tribe is playing very hard. I don't know much about Locke, but I don't see Drew or JH95 strategizing that much (could be wrong though, don't know these people too well).

Over on Lanakila, the vibe seemed a bit less friendly, with players eyeing each other up and planning to create chaos from the word go.

Roy: I have made alliances with every member of my tribe. My only real alliance is to myself though. I am hoping to create as much chaos among them as possible.

Lucas: There are some weak links in the group who I think I can easily take down once I get my **** under control. Roy and Ben are clearly going to be strong in all of this, Lee is a dark-horse as well. Ben is extremely competitive, in a way I'd love him to be dismantled early on.

Reece was making some keen observations

Reece: "[They're a] Good bunch, there's a few I can already see bottom of the pecking order.. hopefully I'm not nearing there! I've been trying to boost morale so far and hopefully they've appreciated it now we're on top for now. I've seen people take on some roles already, Roy the silent strategist, Lee and Ben in leadership but Josiah. ... I don't know what the **** he's doing. I'm staying wary of some obvious threats and keeping them at side.. hopefully. I'm a few steps ahead of their thought process. I don't feel that much of a threat, but you're never to feel comfortable here."

And as usual, Ben wasted no time getting down and dirty

Ben: .[I have alliances with] Roy, Lee and Reece so far. Working on a few from Izoku. Of course I don't trust any of my alliances 100%. [The biggest threats are] Roy, DTM and Locke, but two for the moment are on Izoku (so I'll try what I can to persuade their tribe members to oust them) and Roy I'm working with as we need to keep the strongest on our team until the merge.

But does reputation precede him too much?

Roy: "Ben is the biggest threat in the game. We have had a rocky history in games of the past. I think he wants to work together in this game, at least that's what he told me. Regardless of whether I can trust him or not, I will try to get rid of him ASAP. He is a big threat, esp. when we do individual immunity challenges, and I'm hoping I can convince people of that. I would like him gone within the next few days. Everyone else I know I can beat."

Lanakila won the challenge meaning that Izoku had to face the chopping block. However, there were already frustrations about work delegation in Lanakila

Lucas: " Bar Lee and Ben, I don't think we really stepped it up and it's down to them that we aren't in the position of voting each other off. For the first couple of tribal councils, it will have to be the weak links."

Ben: "[They're] all good members, however most barely tried for this task and if wasn't for me we wouldn't have had a logo, poem, shelter or a tiki."

But the problem with Survivor is the harder you work, the bigger the threat you become.

Reece: "At the moment I think the consensus is to keep the team strong through keeping in the hard workers and getting out any stragglers. I'm happy enough to go with this plan until some big targets need to be cut loose."

However, whilst Lanakila could sleep peacefully [well, peacefully-er], Izoku had to vote out one of their own and inactivity was the talk around camp.

Drew: "Ryan wasn't seen once and Raph was only seen for around 30 minutes last night."

But for some it wasn't only a question of activity.

Ariel: "Taking out a player not in my alliance will allow a core four to rule in a tribe of 7."

Although it seemed obvious who was going to go, not everyone was happy with the consensus.

Locke: "Ryan has been a very strong player. I know from Elimination that Conzors and Raph aren't shy about asking everyone to vote for them so it wouldn't be too surprising if they were making sure others on our team weren't voting them out. Conzors is pretty much taking on the role as leader, which is why he must be taken down."

However, Locke couldn't get anyone to side with him and by a vote of 7-1, Ryan was the first person voted out and Locke immediately became the outsider.

Ariel - Ryan
Conor - Ryan
Drew - Ryan
Jake - Ryan
Jon - Ryan
Locke - Conor
Raph - Ryan
Ryan - Ryan

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Good luck girls. :love:

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:05 PM
(no other write-ups are that long don't worry LOL)

Raph
02-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Mollie is here for the final

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5a676525bc3a38dd0be32507afd3f760/tumblr_mip0ibpVGR1r95lxqo1_500.gif

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:06 PM
is she ****

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Great writeup!

reece(:
02-03-2013, 08:08 PM
That was a nice read :)

Raph
Great write-up James!! :)

Benjamin
I knew some of you would see me as a big target and threat from the start, lol. I'm actually so surprised I made it to the final, I really didnt think I stood a chance.

LemonJam
After a seemingly easy vote for Izoku, you'd think that there'd be unity in the tribe, but Ariel was still playing hard, eyeing up the threats in her tribe.

Ariel: " I am afraid of what Locke and Drew could do if they pull in Conor and one other member. Pairs other than ones that involve me are incredibly threatening and must be eliminated."

And Ariel's contributions to the tribe weren't going unnoticed, as she started to make an impact on the tightest alliance in the game.

Jake: "Ariel is getting more involved, whilst my alliance with Raph has dropped slightly... hopefully it build again, my main alliance is currently with Drew."

Yet again, Lanakila won immunity and Izoku were faced with Tribal council yet again. Things were starting to look bleak for the tribe.

Drew: [Lanakila] have taken their time with both games and we've rushed into things both times.. it seems their tactics are paying off.

However, Locke's purchase of a rhino hurt the tribe in the challenge majorly and his outsider status was pretty much confirmed.

Locke: "I have a bit of a hard time caring about being a team player on a team that I hardly know, but it's always better going rogue anyway. Only problem is I'm probably next on the hit list after Ryan."

However, concerns were made about inactive members, and Jon's recent injury to his internet. Even alliance members of these players were starting to question their value.

Ariel "I've noticed that Raph has been very inactive, which hurt us in the challenge today. DTM also has not logged on. This concerns me because of the potential it has for sending us to tribal, but at this point I am not willing to vote out an alliance member."

So forth, the bromance alliance and Ariel voted out Locke by a vote of 4-2-1, Conor voting for Raph alongside Locke and Jon voting for himself.

Ariel - Locke
Conor - Raph
Drew - Locke
Jake - Locke
Jon - Jon
Locke - Raph
Raph - Locke

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Locke - "Ryan has been a strong player". :suspect:

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Lockes apple and picking the rhino were two of my favourite moments tbh <3

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Locke never made that apple. :joker:

Raph
02-03-2013, 08:10 PM
The bromance alliance :amazed:

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:11 PM

Me. I Am Salman
Who is in the final?

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
The bromance alliance :amazed:

Plus Ariel :love:

Jake.
Who is in the final?

Ryan, Locke and Ariel

Drew.
-slow reader- :pipe:

Black Dagger
I was a proper little bitch for the first few lolol. <3

reece(:
02-03-2013, 08:12 PM
So Conor actually decided to side with Locke who was gunning for him? :')

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 08:13 PM
I think I'm living up to my delusional status already :pipe:

LemonJam
Things had been quiet over at Lanakila. A little too quiet. The tribe seemed very united and everyone seemed to have their own personal strategies.

Josiah: "My current strategy is to be myself and make it to the end."

Lucas: "I'm just on 'get jobbers out mode' atm, when the tribe merges, then I will pounce like a mother-fing tiger."

However, not all was what it seemed. Ben was playing hard from the get go, not just restricted to his own tribe.

Ben: Currently I've spoke to most of my team. I seem to have the strongest alliances with Reece and Lee. [I'm] also trying to weed my way into Jenn.

Over at Izoku, Raph and his bromance alliance was sitting pretty.

Jake: "I'm attempting to work with Drew and Raph to make sure we make it to the end, which sadly involves getting rid of the bigger characters..."

Ariel: "Socially I think Raph is strongest in our tribe, because I don't think there's any way there will be votes to get him out."

On the flip side, Conor's most recent vote against Raph may have made him the outsider:

Ariel: "I can't see [Conor] surviving many more tribal's because he has alienated most of our tribe. That said, he has been active in the challenges, and I respect that."

However, Conor may not be in too much trouble, as alliance members began to target one another.

Jake: For the next eviction or whatever, [I'm targeting] Conor or Ariel. Ariel is determined to win.

Ariel: Who am I targeting? In a perfect world, Drew. I don't think Raph or JH95 will vote for him, and I do not have any kind of an alliance with him. The problem is that I don't have the votes to get him out, and that concerns me.

Izoku claimed their first win after an error made by Josiah, making him an easy target for the tribe. I dunno, so few of you ever sent me write-ups that I have no idea what went on with your tribe for the first three soz.

Josiah: [Lucas?] told Roy that I was voting for him to leave when in reality I wanted to vote [Lucas?] off of my tribe.

Ben: I got Salman believing everyone was going to vote him and that he should vote Josiah to help save himself.

In the end, Josiah was voted out by a vote of 6-2, only Roy voting alongside him for Lucas.

Ben - Josiah
Josiah - Lucas
Lee - Josiah
Lucas - Josiah
Mollie - Josiah
Reece - Josiah
Roy - Lucas
Salman - Josiah

However, this was not the only casualty as Jon succumbed to his internet injuries.

Ariel "Jon's inactivity has made me nervous, as he was probably the strongest part of my alliance."

The island nurse Josy informed us that due to his injuries he wanted to leave the game, leaving Izoku down 7-5.

Benjamin

Black Dagger
02-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Lucas: "I'm just on 'get jobbers out mode' atm, when the tribe merges, then I will pounce like a mother-fing tiger.

LMAO.

Oh and Roy PM'ing me then voting me. Glad he went out early now :pipe: lolol.

Drew.
02-03-2013, 08:16 PM
oh god.. i just remembered about one of the comments i made.. hopefully its not shown :joker:

Raph
none of my confessionals yet but lots of mentions thanks boys (and ariel :p) This is brilliant James!!

reece(:
Hahaha Nurse Josy :joker:

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Nurse Josy. :love:

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Loving this :D

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Interesting to see how the strategies were before the tribal switches.

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:19 PM
As the tribe arrived for a new challenge, they learnt that the tribes would be shuffled. Ben, Lee and Mollie moved to Izoku (making the tribe 3 original Lanakila, 3 original Izoku) whilst Raph and Jake moved to Lanakila, making the tribe 4 original Lanakila and 2 original Izoku, not only threatening the former Izoku, but the strong bromance alliance.)

Ariel: "The tribal swap changed my strategy incredibly. My main three allies were Raph, DrunkerThanMoses, and JH95--one of which left the game. The other two left my tribe. This left me scrambling for a new alliance and totally changed my strategy in terms of Drew."

Drew: "iv swapped teams with my good friend Jake but the new tribe iv ended up with seems really strong and yet again they are really nice people so I don't really have a strategy at this time "

Bens prior talks with Ariel also helped to form a new solid alliance on the new Izoku, perhaps putting her fingers in too many pies.

Ariel "I've worked my way into the tribe mainly through my communications with Ben. The two of us have agreed to work together, and we have formed a potential four-person alliance in the case we do have to vote. That alliance would consist of me, Ben, Lee, and Drew. I would be willing to work with Raph and JH95 in the case they survive."

Conor could still feel that his outsider status hadn't changed and hoped his effort in challenges could pull him through.

Conor: "The strategy hasn't changed, I still try my best in everything I do - now we have a big character like Ben I've sorta taken a step back from being in the lead - but ill sort something out. I feel a bit more vulnerable. With the old people they know that I worked hard and did a lot."

Meanwhile, on new Lanakila, the Tribe was very dead, except for Reece, who had his game pretty much laid out.

Reece I've the original Lanakila alliance (me, Ben, Roy, Lee, Lucas) although I'm not sure they're all aligned with each other they agreed on Josiah. and a F2 deal with Ben. On the tribal swap I've got a deal with JH95 and Roy-Lucas still. I feel safe but boy I'm with the Ghost tribe right here.

And more people still wanted to align with Reece, even people who'd never been on the same tribe.

Ariel: "There are several people on the other tribe that I would like to stay. I think Reece would make for a good ally in the future."

When Lanakila got wiped out in the challenge the original Lanakila chose activity over loyalty, voting out a banned Salman, 5-1.

Jake - Salman
Lucas - Salman
Raph - Roy
Reece - Salman
Roy - Salman
Salman - Salman

When Lanakila lost for a second time, Reece became the swing vote, Jake and Raph wanting to stick together while Lucas and Roy found common ground to work together, wishing to get rid of Raph. This became more complex as Reece had loyalties to Jake and Raph, but also had a final 2 deal with Roy. Reece again chose who was more active, voting out Roy 3-2.

Jake - Roy
Lucas - Raph
Raph - Roy
Reece - Roy
Roy - Raph

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:21 PM
reece you little bugger, you had a final two deal with Roy too, then voted him out. :joker:

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Ah Reece :D

Raph
02-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks Reece ^^ :)

reece(:
02-03-2013, 08:22 PM
No that's wrong because I said to Roy we can arrange and discuss a more permanent deal if he made the merge. I only had one F2 deal at that point. :tongue:

Drew.
02-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Ariel playing a strong game up to this point

Me. I Am Salman
I was never bitchy, always a team player

Raph should have won :idc:

reece(:
Thanks Reece ^^ :)

I had a feeling he'd be working at everyone!!

Jenn-CityIVLyfe
02-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Roy offered me a F2 deal too for the record

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Lucas was feeling on the outs of his Tribe after he believed that Raph was getting voted out over his only alliance member, Roy. Could this be a new Lucas?

Lucas: " Obviously I'm a bit :suspect: with the rest of that tribe, Me and Roy were planning on getting an alliance pledged up for when the merge would strike, obviously this puts a dent on things as he was unexpectedly (in my eyes) eliminated so now I have to rethink my strategies, see who I can trust and work from there. I am a little bit out of my comfort zone, I feel at any tribal council I could be eliminated, but I wouldn't say I'm a lone ranger... just yet.

Luckily for Lucas, the tribes finally merged, meaning that individual immunity became what the contestants would covet. Everyone seemed very happy to be united as one tribe.

Conor: " This playing nice thing is getting on my right tits."

Or not. No former tribe was looking like a solid block of votes.

Conor: [I don't think Izoku will stick together.] I think the original members will have more of an upper hand - Drew Jen Jamie and I all still talk - I couldn't care less about Raph tbh.

Ben: I'm sticking to Lee as my main alliance, and Jen (I hope I can trust her). Reece, I'm not sure about, his got close to others in the game.

Ben was right to be worried about Reece as he was scheming with a (:

Reece: " Lee/Lucas haven't talked strategy since the tribe swap so I'm afraid they'll have to go at 7/6. Now, I'm fearful of the other side (pre tribal swap Izoku's) that may have the numbers and some sort of deal on top of the Kitties.., my strategy at the moment is to get us to solidify the numbers to get out the pre swap Izoku's as I've had no interaction with them whatsoever, so it would be best they're out first and I like that I'm working as a sort of, should you say - silent engineer by not being a prominent figure but being able to work the vote the way I'd prefer it and I think that's a strategy no-one else can cater by."

In fact, the only solidarity in the game seemed to be within the bromance alliance.

Jake "We all really get on, and we (me and Drew especially) had a great alliance from the beginning, which is what you need."

Drew: "Hopefully we can avoid some votes and I think the longer it goes on our votes combined will out do any other voters so let's hope we go far"

But was there a kink in the bromance? Were bros really coming before hoes?

Raph: " My main alliance is obvious. Yes, I'm aligned with Mollie, shocker! It's just she's my best friend on this site so it was a no-brainer really. I plan 100% on going all the way with her. I do have side alliances with Drew, Jake, Reece and Ariel though. But yeah considering Mollie's participation (lol), taking her to the final will be really beneficial."

In the first individual immunity challenge, Reece took the win, someone who wasn't even a target, but still the scrambling was intense, the two main names coming up were Conor and Drew.

Ben: "I'm tempted to vote Drew since I've convinced people that the JH95/Drew alliance (if it even actually exists, lol) is a big threat and that Drew needs to go."

Raph: "I plan on progressing in the game by really trying to orchestrate this Conzors elimination. I'm adamant about getting him out, I see him as most likely to come after me so better get rid of him sooner than later.

Meanwhile Ariel's hands were too full, leaving her in a precarious position

Ariel: So right now I am set up to be in a majority alliance either way the cards fall. That's a good thing in terms of surviving, but a terrible thing in terms of jury votes. Once as I pick one side I am betraying everyone else on the other. Picking the wrong way means possibly forcing a tie and ousting myself as a traitor. So I'm in a powerful yet delicate position right now. Oooh boy. Two sides pulling for a vote. Raph & Jake want Conzors, Ben & Lee (and I also, truthfully) want Drew. I think the most crucial part is taking someone with you to the end that isn't beloved and has not been playing as good of a game as you. Conor seems to fit that card well.

But in the end, Conor was voted out by his original Izoku members (Ariel, Drew, Jake and Raph) plus Mollie and Lucas by a vote of 6-3-1. Ben, Lee and Reece voted for Drew whilst Conor voted for Raph.

Ariel - Conor
Ben - Drew
Conor - Raph
Drew - Conor
Jake - Conor
Lee - Drew
Lucas - Conor
Mollie - Conor
Raph - Conor
Reece - Drew

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:26 PM
No that's wrong because I said to Roy we can arrange and discuss a more permanent deal if he made the merge. I only had one F2 deal at that point. :tongue:

:suspect: I'm certain you mention in a later confessional you had a final 2 eal with Roy that you didn't want to fulfill.

Benjamin
02-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Ahh the point I called Ariel, Jenn, as I didn't know her name still, lol.

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:27 PM
So bitchy :laugh:

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
There was one increeeeeeeedibly bitchy comment that I decided not to include but was so tempted to :laugh:

LemonJam
02-03-2013, 08:29 PM
and who it came from made it 100x more lolworthy

Benjamin
Who was it from?

-bets it was Mollie-

Raph
and who it came from made it 100x more lolworthy

I think I know what you're talking about :tongue:

reece(:
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
:suspect: I'm certain you mention in a later confessional you had a final 2 eal with Roy that you didn't want to fulfill.
There would have been a deal if he made merge which was the terms and I didn't want this deal to come to fruition after being fearful of playing all sides so I voted him out, maybe some confusion :joker:

Jake.
02-03-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't James tell me please :amazed: