PDA

View Full Version : Callbacks big brother 14 uk

Insomniac
22-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Anyone recieved any callbacks yet? Wonder how many applicants there will actually be this year, they say that only the best of the best will get on because they've started video auditions. Not a great way of finding the best out there if you ask me.

Amy Jade
29-01-2013, 11:03 PM
There's some dude on bb auditions on fb claiming he's had one? X
He's probably lying.

Marcus.
30-01-2013, 05:17 PM
will they do that now like

thesheriff443
30-01-2013, 06:03 PM
if you have an agent its more than likely you will get a call back.

Marcus.
30-01-2013, 06:05 PM
if you have an agent its more than likely you will get a call back.

yep witch is sad because we what normal people

NoOneYouKnow
30-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Just so you guys know. I may or may not have been called last Thursday ;-)

Would be interesting to know how many are being called wih this new format!!

NoOneYouKnow
31-01-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm London.

Sounds pretty ****ing gay if everyone's a frickin' actor or has an agent.

I've never been involved in any sort of tv or auditions. Not entirely sure she was gunna offer me the audition until the end of the call though! We chatted for 20 mins, THEN she offered me an audition.

joeybruss
31-01-2013, 07:24 PM
He's probably lying.

Not sure who that guy is, i made my application about 3-4 days ago and got a callback yesterday, I had two miss calls from the unknown number before I answered. Going to Manchester at the end of the month to meet at a hotel.

Btw -"joey bruss" isn't my real name. before anyone thinks it is. So yeah I guess they've started.

I auditioned 2years ago and got to London, seems to me they've sort of got rid of the first 3stages of the original audition process. I was told i'll be there for 1-4hours and to keep my days after it open. Anyone have any questions about it im willing to answer so you can get prepaired.

karl100589
31-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Is it too late to send in applications?

thesheriff443
31-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Is it too late to send in applications?

no, you have until the 4 of feb 10 oclock.

karl100589
31-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Do you think I should go for it?

23 years old
From a small country village in the North East of England
Third Year Media Studies Student
Written Numerous Papers around Big Brother and on reality television in general
Watched every series of the show and every series of the American version also.
Believe myself to break stereotypes of both the media representation of the North East and of the stereotypical student
Nominated for Young film critic of the year 2009.
Lost 4 and a half stone when I was 18.

Get in it's mission accomplished, but fail and I look like a complete burk on a worldwide scale.

NoOneYouKnow
31-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Not sure who that guy is, i made my application about 3-4 days ago and got a callback yesterday, I had two miss calls from the unknown number before I answered. Going to Manchester at the end of the month to meet at a hotel.

Btw -"joey bruss" isn't my real name. before anyone thinks it is. So yeah I guess they've started.

P.s this is the application form I had to fill in I got it emailed to me at the end of the conversation.

I auditioned 2years ago and got to London, seems to me they've sort of got rid of the first 3stages of the original audition process. I was told i'll be there for 1-4hours and to keep my days after it open. Anyone have any questions about it im willing to answer so you can get prepaired.

Very interesting.

I was called and asked questions. Then I was offered an audition. She said I'd have a email the week before with details of requirements on the day.

Funny how different that is..

karl100589
31-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Well I took the plunge and handed mine in. If I get in mission accomplished and if not then we can all have a laugh.
?v=ZgWZlP-RxoI

joeybruss
01-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Very interesting.

I was called, asked a load of questions very similar to that, not that many though. Then given a location, time and date. She said I'd have a email the week before with details of requirements on the day.

Funny how different that is..

Most likely had different people, I was also told that i'd have the details of the requirements sent before hand but she decided to tell me anyway, from what I heard there was a few people in the background talking most likely to other potentials, you Manchester or london? I was actually quite suprised I got the call back as when I applied previously and got to the later stages i'd went to an open audition so i didnt feel comfortable recording myself I just whipped my phone out and spoke at it for a minute and a half none rehearsed or anything. When i was checking youtube before everyone had edited theres looks so script read!

Eitherway good luck! you too karl.

NoOneYouKnow
01-02-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm London mate.

I'm pretty stoked I got called tbh! I did edit mine, but only so I could fit more into the time. No scripts or anything. I'm pretty damn confident and crack a joke a minute, but untill you're in that high pressure situation, you don't know if you'll get that across.

Good luck to you bro!

joeybruss
01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Ah sweet, mynes on the 23rd at some hotel in the city centre, nervous tbh :P

Marcus.
01-02-2013, 01:05 PM
good luck all of you

joeybruss
01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes, because my real name is Joey Bruss and the email I signed up to this site with is my actual email.... They would be stupid to think that this email wouldnt be leaked and it's not like I published the answers SERIOUSLY doubt that this email is unique to just me. I couldn't care less anyway I'm not that desperate to get into the Big brother house. I only want a shot at the money.

joeybruss
02-02-2013, 08:12 AM
Right, first off all let me clear up a few things. Your stupid, Big brother isn't the FBI! you do realize that an ip address gives a very limited amount of information out? for example that would be my city and service provider so for instance I'm from Manchester and my service provider is Virgin (something which they don't know btw) be very hard to narrow it down, it would be illegal for my service provider to give out my personal details to anyone especially a TV show, it's the breach of the data protection act, i could earn some serious $$$$$$$$$ by sueing I mean if big brother have a team of expert fbi computer hackers then i've been caught out.. but the chances LOL. You keep coming back trying to make out like i've been rumbled. Like I said - I couldn't care. I made my application on a whim a few days ago 1take with a mobile phone got a call back, still contemplating wether to go or not.

So carry on dreaming about getting one your self before you try and "scare" me with absolute bull**** that you have 0 clue about. For heck i'd post my IP on here and lets see how far they get! your clueless. And for the record I sent my application in from work so there isnt any links between my forum account and my application ip, thats if they can even get my ip from an application.

P.s - The application says "no more than 1.30" you went 2.30 and I was bored within the 15seconds. So good luck!

thesheriff443
03-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I couldnt be arsed to even read al that crap, but your mistaken love. Your ip address is indevidual to you and your computers. They can find out exactly who are for absolutely no cost and no pissing about. So learn a bit about things before you start mouthing of dummy. Of course they get your ip from your application. Are you dumb? You agreed to t and cs, read them. They can do whatever they want with your ip, email address and info. So next time you wanna get smart about something know the facts! Google it if you must.

You wanna grow up! Good luck anyway you sound a ****ing treat like!

can we ban this member!, bring's nothing to this forum but nasty comment's

Ramsay
03-02-2013, 08:50 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Insomniac
04-02-2013, 09:23 AM
I just want a ****ing callback lol

Insomniac
04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Also if you come across a Crystal Warren anywhere she's a complete sl ut, tell her I said so too!

thesheriff443
04-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Also if you come across a Crystal Warren anywhere she's a complete sl ut, tell her I said so too!

so its you!, useing that name on another site.

Insomniac
04-02-2013, 11:05 AM
so its you!, useing that name on another site.
haha yeah mate

MJ93
11-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Anyone had any replies this week? I've given up now, applied nearly 3 weeks ago, and heard NOTHING! Slightly dissapointed, but willing to try again next year. Was hoping for a callback this week, but its doubtful considering London auditions are this weekend! :(

Will brick
05-04-2013, 10:33 PM
My mum received a call back from the producer 3 times but she declined, they asked her to go to the studios. She not famous as in a celebrity but I suppose she been a model and been in music videos. She has her own business and does serve the royal family or use to. I wished she said yes but she said next year
As we won't be moving house.

Sawyer
05-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Who let the newbies in?

emmetmcl
05-04-2013, 11:26 PM
My mum received a call back from the producer 3 times but she declined, they asked her to go to the studios. She not famous as in a celebrity but I suppose she been a model and been in music videos. She has her own business and does serve the royal family or use to. I wished she said yes but she said next year
As we won't be moving house.

I felt happy for her up until you said she serves that over-privileged, inbreeding scum. FTQ

Pronshi
06-04-2013, 03:17 AM
I felt happy for her up until you said she serves that over-privileged, inbreeding scum. FTQ

This. Sorry.

Jack_
06-04-2013, 03:26 AM
Right, first off all let me clear up a few things. Your stupid, Big brother isn't the FBI! you do realize that an ip address gives a very limited amount of information out? for example that would be my city and service provider so for instance I'm from Manchester and my service provider is Virgin (something which they don't know btw) be very hard to narrow it down, it would be illegal for my service provider to give out my personal details to anyone especially a TV show, it's the breach of the data protection act, i could earn some serious $$$$$$$$$ by sueing I mean if big brother have a team of expert fbi computer hackers then i've been caught out.. but the chances LOL. You keep coming back trying to make out like i've been rumbled. Like I said - I couldn't care. I made my application on a whim a few days ago 1take with a mobile phone got a call back, still contemplating wether to go or not.

So carry on dreaming about getting one your self before you try and "scare" me with absolute bull**** that you have 0 clue about. For heck i'd post my IP on here and lets see how far they get! your clueless. And for the record I sent my application in from work so there isnt any links between my forum account and my application ip, thats if they can even get my ip from an application.

P.s - The application says "no more than 1.30" you went 2.30 and I was bored within the 15seconds. So good luck!

I couldnt be arsed to even read al that crap, but your mistaken love. Your ip address is indevidual to you and your computers. They can find out exactly who are for absolutely no cost and no pissing about. So learn a bit about things before you start mouthing of dummy. Of course they get your ip from your application. Are you dumb? You agreed to t and cs, read them. They can do whatever they want with your ip, email address and info. So next time you wanna get smart about something know the facts! Google it if you must.

You wanna grow up! Good luck anyway you sound a ****ing treat like!

!!!!!!!!! grrrr anger!!!!1

Marsh.
06-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Ban them. Ban them all.

emmetmcl
06-04-2013, 04:10 AM
This. Sorry.

sorry?

billy123
06-04-2013, 04:29 AM

You wanna grow up! Good luck anyway you sound a ****ing treat like!Your wrong by the way.
Only your ISP knows which customer is assigned which ip address and they are only obliged to release that information to anyone if they have obtained a court order from a judge telling them to do so. Even then it has being known for them to refuse to do so.
If you think a court order would be issued on behalf of a silly little tv show then you are mistaken and more than a little naive.