PDA

View Full Version : A BB Break??

SSL2012
12-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Am I alone in having a BB Break?

I've watched every series, not avidly i must admit (work/social life etc), but i will watch if i have nothing on.

I've even gone on BBBOTS, but i feel like it's complete overkill and i'm beggining to get tired with the series. Thanks in large to channel 5 churning out series after series because it's the only programme that consistently gets them good ratings/demographics.

I'm gunna give this bb a miss (i think), and likely tune in again when the CBB edition starts in January.

InOne
12-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I've not finished the last 2 CBB series. Couldn't properly get into it and the HM's were just awful.

Jack_
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM
They are overkilling the celeb series but the civilian run is fine. In fact, I'd rather have two of them than two CBB's a year.

I needed a break after CBB8, BB12 and CBB9 because there were far too many series within such a short space of time. But by January this year I was ready for CBB again and I'm enjoying the break now but am already excited for June and will be ready by the time it comes around again...I just wish they'd stop cutting the main series back in order to accommodate yet another batch of ****ing celebrities.

Roy Mars III
12-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Big Brother 12 was great, but 13 was dire. If 14 isn't better, doubt I will bother watching much of it

The last couple CBBs on 5 have been okay

And yes, they need to get rid of the two CBB thing. Just the Jan. one please

emmetmcl
12-03-2013, 07:58 PM
To be honest, I love having loads of Big Brother - the more the better imo.

SSL2012
13-03-2013, 05:17 PM
With the recent host rumours, if the mass overhaul proves true I may take this back. Would feel more like old bb then towie crap.

newsbb
14-03-2013, 02:39 AM
BB break? hell naw

Patrick
15-03-2013, 03:11 PM
This BB could easily be better than last Summer - and that's saying something considering how amazing BB13 was.

Honesty, if any year would of been good to 'give it a break' it would of been 2011 - because IMO anyway, 2011 was when the show should of had a well deserved rest for a year.

lukee
29-03-2013, 12:03 PM
much prefer bbcan and usa these days

Jarrod
29-03-2013, 04:40 PM
They are over-killing the program. Even running a website about it, I struggled to finish CBB10 last year. It was just too much and was so boring. 2011 should have been a Big Brother free year, and then 2012 for the re-launch.

Vanessa
29-03-2013, 05:01 PM
I can't wait for Big Brother! Bring it on! :dance:

Marcus.
29-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I can't wait for Big Brother! Bring it on! :dance:

aye same as ness

Patrick
29-03-2013, 05:29 PM
They are over-killing the program. Even running a website about it, I struggled to finish CBB10 last year. It was just too much and was so boring. 2011 should have been a Big Brother free year, and then 2012 for the re-launch.

I agree.

They need to literally take their Celebrity Series and ****** off. Honestly they can axe CBB altogether for all I care.
What made Big Brother so compelling back in the day was the fact that the nation had to wait a whole year for it, and then we would watch it all Summer long and it would be an event.

Now it's just over done to sh*t.

lostalex
29-03-2013, 05:32 PM
It's only an extra 3 weeks. It's not really that much more extreme than the C4 schedule. You could even argue that it's a lot less than c4 because there is no live feed.

Patrick
29-03-2013, 05:37 PM
You could argue that, but you'd be a complete ***** in doing so.

Two Celebrity Big Brother series a year is a joke. The fact it cuts into the main show is a disgrace aswell.

Last Summer, BB13 was amazing - and we weren't even given time to reflect on the series or have a little break, because right away they were jumping at the chance to shove Heather Trott and co. down our throats, not long after Luke A walked out the winner.

They honestly need to just stand back, stop, and put their budget into the main series instead of blowing it all on sh*te Celebrities. I mean the fact they couldn't even afford fireworks at the finale nowadays shows how much money they're wasting on useless people like Trisha and Natalie Cassidy.