PDA

View Full Version : Rylan Clark to host Big Brother’s Bit On The Side?

Loukas
15-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Celebrity Big Brother 2013 winner Rylan Clark is being lined up to take over from Emma Willis as the lead presenter of Big Brother’s Bit On The Side, according to a report.

Daily Mail journalist Dan Wootton claims he is wanted for the spin-off by Channel 5 bosses, amid speculation that he is set to take Olly Murs’ place as the co-host of The Xtra Factor.

The news comes two days after The Sun suggested that Emma Willis has been offered Brian Dowling’s job fronting Big Brother’s live shows in a bid to ‘recapture the buzz’ brought to the Channel 4 series by Davina McCall.

Should she accept, an official announcement could be made within a fortnight.

Source - BBSpy (http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0315/rylan-clark-to-host-big-brothers-bit-on-the-side#ixzz2NcCVOpFn)

Jack_
15-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Was just about to post this :o

Jack_
15-03-2013, 12:36 PM
I like Rylan but no, this wouldn't work. Bit On The Side is Emma's baby and I don't want her to leave :( she can do the main show but she has to stay on this.

Rylan would work as a co-host with Caroline on Xtra Factor better, not sure he's ready to go solo yet.

Raph
15-03-2013, 12:37 PM
No this would be awful :( I'd love to have Emma host the main show but Alice or Helen should host BOTS!

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Celebrity Big Brother 2013 winner Rylan Clark is being lined up to take over from Emma Willis as the lead presenter of Big Brother’s Bit On The Side, according to a report.

Daily Mail journalist Dan Wootton claims he is wanted for the spin-off by Channel 5 bosses, amid speculation that he is set to take Olly Murs’ place as the co-host of The Xtra Factor.

The news comes two days after The Sun suggested that Emma Willis has been offered Brian Dowling’s job fronting Big Brother’s live shows in a bid to ‘recapture the buzz’ brought to the Channel 4 series by Davina McCall.

Should she accept, an official announcement could be made within a fortnight.

Source - BBSpy (http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0315/rylan-clark-to-host-big-brothers-bit-on-the-side#ixzz2NcCVOpFn)

Really? I'd love this! :amazed:

Marc
15-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Makes me glad I don't watch it. What a terrible idea

Marc
15-03-2013, 12:51 PM
If you thought Brian was bad..

Suze
15-03-2013, 12:56 PM
So where does that leave Brian then? Will he be dropped altogether, or just guest spots from now on?

Vanessa
15-03-2013, 12:57 PM
So where does that leave Brian then? Will he be dropped altogether, or just guest spots from now on?

Poor Brian. :bawling:

Suze
15-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Poor Brian. :bawling:

I'm surprised Dizzy Bint hasn't been on here to give us an update on it, as she is probably Brian's biggest fan and knows most of what he will be doing workwise and for BB.

InOne
15-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Don't watch it anyway thank god. This sounds like a terrible idea.

Black Dagger
15-03-2013, 01:22 PM
The Rylan train ain't losing steam yet :dance:

Josy
15-03-2013, 01:22 PM
No.

This is possibly the worst idea ever.

Roy Mars III
15-03-2013, 01:27 PM
No.

This is possibly the worst idea ever.

Brother Leon
15-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Can we just let these X Factor fools go back to irrelevance,please?

Thanks.

Sawyer
15-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I don't watch it so it doesn't bother me. In my eyes this is good, adds more weight behind the notion that Emma has said yes.

Tregard
15-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Heidi and Spencer to host BOTS at the weekends.

Me. I Am Salman
15-03-2013, 02:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/2095c354.gif

should be Alice.

Patrick
15-03-2013, 03:10 PM
just no.

You may aswell get Brian Belo.

Patrick
15-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Alice and Jamie just pls.

Jack_
15-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Alice can't do it because of her new Radio 1 job, so it'd have to be Jamie on his own...which'd be interesting.

But why can't Emma just stay and do the main show too :( Davina did kinda the same. BOTS is Emma's baby, it's only decent when she does it.

Jordan.
15-03-2013, 04:11 PM
He'd be terrible http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/2095c354.gif

Just another matter of putting media interest above the quality of the show if this turns out true.

Patrick
15-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Alice can't do it because of her new Radio 1 job, so it'd have to be Jamie on his own...which'd be interesting.

But why can't Emma just stay and do the main show too :( Davina did kinda the same. BOTS is Emma's baby, it's only decent when she does it.

Agree.

Wait, so is Alice not returning at all? :shocked:
They should give Saturday and Sunday to Jamie on his own - or put Live from the House on during the weekends - give Emma a break after a week for working consistently.

swinearefine
15-03-2013, 04:34 PM
I would never watch BOTS if he hosted. He's easily the worst winner and one of the worst celebrity housemates ever. So bland and irritating.

Jack_
15-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Agree.

Wait, so is Alice not returning at all? :shocked:
They should give Saturday and Sunday to Jamie on his own - or put Live from the House on during the weekends - give Emma a break after a week for working consistently.

No, she's still doing weekends (well she was in January when she got her new job). She does Monday to Thursday 10pm till midnight on Radio 1 with her co-host so she's still free to do Bit On The Side weekends, it just means she won't be available to take over from Emma should she leave...which I hope she doesn't.

I've never liked or watched weekends anyway, partly because of Emma not being on and because I don't really like the format/features as much. I'd say drop it and give us some live feed, or they could have a weekly afternoon Sunday spin-off show with a different name that's similar to Little Brother that Brian could present (not that he'd accept that obviously but I think he'd be good at it) :p

I just really don't want Emma to leave :(

sampvt
16-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Heidi and Spencer to host BOTS at the weekends.

You are missing the point.....They are looking for a celebrity thats loved and respected to host the show, not a pair of nasty twats that have no social or adept skills of any kind except petulence and egomania.

Black Dagger
16-03-2013, 10:46 AM
I'd hardly class Rylan as loved and respected. The majority of people who know about Rylan can't stand him, and this is coming from a fan of his.

armand.kay
16-03-2013, 10:49 AM
NOOOOOO WHY
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqnaz5Wga1qk8xaq.gif

Jack_
16-03-2013, 10:51 AM
OH FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD IT'S MARCH WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL CRITICISING SPEIDI WITH THE SAME OLD REPETITIVE ARGUMENTS m

Cherie
16-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I saw Rylan once or twice on Good Morning after he exited Xfactor, he came across as a bit wooden, but maybe he will improve, if Emma gets the main job, there is no way she will do BOTS as well, and maybe it is time for it to get a bit of a revamp it is a bit stale, they should rebrand it as well.

RichardG
16-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Rylan would be a terrible decision. Any little remaining respect I have left for the show would disappear completely if they get him to host it.

james130
16-03-2013, 02:33 PM
I don't want him anywhere near BBOTS or Xtra Factor. :|

Sophiee
16-03-2013, 07:23 PM
I'd hardly class Rylan as loved and respected. The majority of people who know about Rylan can't stand him, and this is coming from a fan of his.
I would disagree since he won the show.

Tregard
17-03-2013, 09:38 PM
I would disagree since he won the show.

So did Denise Welch.

Anyway

http://visionsoundmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Iain-Lee-Vision-Sound-Music-Video-Games-Heroes-290x290.png

Iain Lee or bust.

Niamh.
18-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh God almighty, I would never watch BOTS again ew

zakman440
18-03-2013, 03:49 PM
It would probably be him and Fatalie... great.

Andrew.
19-03-2013, 06:21 PM
bring back zezi

sampvt
19-03-2013, 09:15 PM
OH FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD IT'S MARCH WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL CRITICISING SPEIDI WITH THE SAME OLD REPETITIVE ARGUMENTS m

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD IT'S MARCH WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL WORSHIPING SPEIDI WITH THE SAME OLD REPETITIVE ARGUMENTS. works both ways sunshine and dont forget, the original post to my reply brought the grusome twosome up first. Try not to get too upset as they seem to have disappeared as Rylan seems to be flourishing. Is this a case of sour grapes or a bad case of my laptop loves me too much to leave him.

Kizzy
19-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Not this old crud? lol...I love rylan, he would make an excellent presenter :)

Tregard
19-03-2013, 10:16 PM
OH FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD IT'S MARCH WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL WORSHIPING SPEIDI WITH THE SAME OLD REPETITIVE ARGUMENTS. works both ways sunshine and dont forget, the original post to my reply brought the grusome twosome up first. Try not to get too upset as they seem to have disappeared as Rylan seems to be flourishing. Is this a case of sour grapes or a bad case of my laptop loves me too much to leave him.

I was just making a light hearted joke, you decided to make it something spiteful. Pot, Kettle, Black.

sampvt
20-03-2013, 05:41 PM
I was just making a light hearted joke, you decided to make it something spiteful. Pot, Kettle, Black.

The most maligned statement in the world is I was only joking. If you where joking, why dont you follow it with a laugh or an lol. You got caught bitching and are trying to winkle your way out. Speidi lovers tend to do that and blame everyone for their own mistakes. Nothing ever changes does it. LOL. :joker:

Withano
20-03-2013, 05:45 PM
The title made me vom a bit

smeagol
21-03-2013, 09:30 AM
i will never watch it if that turd is on it. i sure hope that doesn't happen

MrWong
21-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Yeah because hiring a presenter with zero presenting skills/experience always works out well.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00539/SNN2603BBZZ-280_539633a.jpg

sampvt
21-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah because hiring a presenter with zero presenting skills/experience always works out well.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00539/SNN2603BBZZ-280_539633a.jpg

I suppose you would rather have Speidi or maybe a Jimmy Saville type charachter then, instead of a normal lovable person that is obviously learning as he goes along. Funny thing is that there are weigh more normal people out there than cyber twots like yourself whose life seems to evolve around conflict and nastiness and their only friend, the laptop..

Black Dagger
21-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Oh what a surprise, you return to attack MrWong and claim he has no friends, before you will then state you are being harassed if anybody replies. So predictable, immensely boring.

sampvt
21-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Oh what a surprise, you return to attack MrWong and claim he has no friends, before you will then state you are being harassed if anybody replies. So predictable, immensely boring.

Not as boring as you pair of twots continuing to harrass anyone who dare speak their minds on here. Your attacks on mere mortals with opinions that dont share your thousands of hours on here, is borderline pathetic and somewhat worrying. Lucas you need to get out more. This site is not your world son, its a forum of varying opinions and believe it or not, I am allowed to offer mine as you are yours. Difference being Wong always attacks or maligns first then you and a few others jump on the bandwaggon to have a dig. He knows how to start a fight and disappear to let you lot continue it out of his firing line.

I know that you know who he is so its not worth mentioning the kind of **** he peddles so i will leave it at that. He is a wind up merchant that trolls looking for victims. Answer me this....when was the last time you saw a post started by him and used by most for debate. You will look for a long time and find very little. He is a troll and you lot are his soldiers.

Ramsay
21-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi sampvt http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif hows it going? http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif enjoy your holiday? http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif

sampvt
22-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Hi sampvt http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif hows it going? http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif enjoy your holiday? http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif

Thanks Karl, my holiday was weeks ago. I am getting primed for the new series. Got some kids to school first though. lol.

Black Dagger
22-03-2013, 10:15 PM
I've just turned 18. I'm a young adult now bub xo.

Black Dagger
22-03-2013, 10:16 PM
And I've left the house numerous times this week, and when have I claimed TIBB is my 'life'? lmao.

No surprise you've brought up that lame argument though :bored:

sampvt
23-03-2013, 09:07 AM
And I've left the house numerous times this week, and when have I claimed TIBB is my 'life'? lmao.

No surprise you've brought up that lame argument though :bored:

Is it not amazing that when someone is loosing an argument or debate, the same old sayings keep appearing.....like....you bring up that old lame argument, or not that old chestnut again, etc. Truth is that there is no such a thing as a LAME ARGUMENT, just a point of view that emulates around the same conclusion. Its very difficult to be constructive when people answer with one liners like WHATEVER, or put downs that hold no substance.

The simple fact that your retorts are virtually immediate, indicate that you are poised waiting and in the absence of a roving I pad, one must assume you spend a fair amount of time on the ivories at home. Visions of you being locked up in a bedroom with part naked posters of young men and copious amounts of energy drinks and chips and dips comes across quite clear.

Don't worry Lucas, one day someone will distract you and drag you into debt and debautury, lol. In the meantime, keep the one liners coming if your literary skills limit you to just a few sentences, but offering a defence to the likes of you know who, shows consolidation in the wrong direction. Rock on the next series, I am getting bored and miss Chuff and Kaz and the rest of the good guys.

Munchkins
23-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Ehhh i'm not sure if i'd like him as a host, would prefer Alice to the weekends still then maybe Helen & Jamie during the week?

Black Dagger
23-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Is it not amazing that when someone is loosing an argument or debate, the same old sayings keep appearing.....like....you bring up that old lame argument, or not that old chestnut again, etc. Truth is that there is no such a thing as a LAME ARGUMENT, just a point of view that emulates around the same conclusion. Its very difficult to be constructive when people answer with one liners like WHATEVER, or put downs that hold no substance.

The simple fact that your retorts are virtually immediate, indicate that you are poised waiting and in the absence of a roving I pad, one must assume you spend a fair amount of time on the ivories at home. Visions of you being locked up in a bedroom with part naked posters of young men and copious amounts of energy drinks and chips and dips comes across quite clear.

Don't worry Lucas, one day someone will distract you and drag you into debt and debautury, lol. In the meantime, keep the one liners coming if your literary skills limit you to just a few sentences, but offering a defence to the likes of you know who, shows consolidation in the wrong direction. Rock on the next series, I am getting bored and miss Chuff and Kaz and the rest of the good guys.

I don't do posters on my wall, I'm not 12 years old. I don't drink energy drinks either nor do I buy potato crisps with dip. But do continue divulging some more into what you think is my lifestyle. I like seeing you get it so wrong.

Munchkins
23-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Is there any need for the personal attacks, and insinutating what he does in his free time? at the end of the day we're all on a big brother forum, we can hardly take the moral high ground:joker:

Cherie
23-03-2013, 09:29 AM

:conf: that explains alot! Sam there are no good guys/bad guys, there are only people who support HMs in a Big Brother Series, its not inconceivable as Black Dagger likes Rylan and you do also that you both might actually support the same HM in the next series? or will you wait to declare a fav until you know who "the bad guys" are suppporting and then come down on the other side? as you do seem to enjoy throwing around personal insults and generally commenting on how some people live their lives, and then in a breathless disregard for irony call them Trolls!

sampvt
23-03-2013, 09:56 AM
[/B]

:conf: that explains alot! Sam there are no good guys/bad guys, there are only people who support HMs in a Big Brother Series, its not inconceivable as Black Dagger likes Rylan and you do also that you both might actually support the same HM in the next series? or will you wait to declare a fav until you know who "the bad guys" are suppporting and then come down on the other side? as you do seem to enjoy throwing around personal insults and generally commenting on how some people live their lives, and then in a breathless disregard for irony call them Trolls!

Read the posts please and don't accuse me of wrongdoing in the absence of substance......I HAVE NEVER CALLED LUCAS (black dagger) A TROLL. If you feel the need to defend, please do it from a position of strength. Lucas and I are advisories that engage in healthy banter but it never gets nasty. He thinks I am a boring interfering old fart and I think he is a young unguided whippersnapper. I save the word Troll for those that deserve it, namely those that start a fight then slink off to observe from afar. Lucas isn't a troll, his youthfulness offers him some protection from that label.

Cherie
23-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Read the posts please and don't accuse me of wrongdoing in the absence of substance......I HAVE NEVER CALLED LUCAS (black dagger) A TROLL. If you feel the need to defend, please do it from a position of strength. Lucas and I are advisories that engage in healthy banter but it never gets nasty. He thinks I am a boring interfering old fart and I think he is a young unguided whippersnapper. I save the word Troll for those that deserve it, namely those that start a fight then slink off to observe from afar. Lucas isn't a troll, his youthfulness offers him some protection from that label.

ahem, I was using Black Dagger as an example of the good v bad analogy that you saw fit to use in an earlier post. So what happens if you support the same HM as Mr Wong? will he move to your list of good guys? how do you know you will support the same HM as the so called good guys? what if you share an alternative viewpoint to Chuff me Dizzy? You seem to be drawing up the battle lines before the date of the next series has been confirmed, at least that is how it seems to me.

MrWong
23-03-2013, 11:26 AM
I suppose you would rather have Speidi or maybe a Jimmy Saville type charachter then, instead of a normal lovable person that is obviously learning as he goes along. Funny thing is that there are weigh more normal people out there than cyber twots like yourself whose life seems to evolve around conflict and nastiness and their only friend, the laptop..

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

So true.

sampvt
23-03-2013, 12:57 PM
eep on baiting me, I don't care:sleep::sleep::sleep:

So true.

Baiting me dose not get you the same response as you got last year. Stick to slagging off people that loose their babies, its about your level. You may be protected on here by the mods, but your past is plain to read. Acting like the innocent cuts no mustard mate. Keep on baiting me, its just pathetic. People in the know have got you sussed.

Marcus.
23-03-2013, 12:59 PM
eep on baiting me, I don't care

Baiting me dose not get you the same response as you got last year. Stick to slagging off people that loose their babies, its about your level. You may be protected on here by the mods, but your past is plain to read. Acting like the innocent cuts no mustard mate. Keep on baiting me, its just pathetic. People in the know have got you sussed.

all i am going to say about this is

hi sampvt
and hope you had a amazing holiday

MrWong
23-03-2013, 01:01 PM

eep on baiting me, I don't care

BD was correct. You bait people then whine like a bitch when you get it back.

Boringly predictable. :sleep:

Tregard
23-03-2013, 01:02 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyj8rh12lB1qag8ueo1_500.jpg
(Referring to the ridiculous arguments)

sampvt
23-03-2013, 03:10 PM
BD was correct. You bait people then whine like a bitch when you get it back.

Boringly predictable. :sleep:

Quite the opposite actually. I can take it as well as give it but from people that know how to debate. You are just a nasty little slimeball that laughs at someones baby being stillborn and you take the hi moral ground with me, amazing.

Ramsay
23-03-2013, 03:15 PM
sampvt...calling someone a nasty little slimeball and then crying out when they call you out on being hypocritical is just laughable

MrWong
23-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Quite the opposite actually. I can take it as well as give it but from people that know how to debate. You are just a nasty little slimeball that laughs at someones baby being stillborn and you take the hi moral ground with me, amazing.

So once again you are accusing me of being Kenneth Tong :nono:

'Mr Wong' is a character in a Bruce Lee film. That is all.

Reported.

bbfan1991
23-03-2013, 03:23 PM
I think he would be fun:joker:.

sampvt
23-03-2013, 06:48 PM
So once again you are accusing me of being Kenneth Tong :nono:

'Mr Wong' is a character in a Bruce Lee film. That is all.

Reported.

I am not accussing you of being k tong, others did that last year and proved it to the satisfaction of the DS forums. I am merly dragging it up since you wont stop baiting me. you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. end of problem. ive tried blocking you but you keep on poking me.

MrWong
23-03-2013, 07:24 PM
I am not accussing you of being k tong, others did that last year and proved it to the satisfaction of the DS forums. I am merly dragging it up since you wont stop baiting me. you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. end of problem. ive tried blocking you but you keep on poking me.

A brain fart by you and chuff proves nothing. This was debated at the time.

What has the DS forums got to do with anything? :conf:

Read this thread back, you baited me, I responded with this :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Oh and you didn't block me, you pretended to and got caught out. Try blocking me for real next time.

Anyway, this thread is about Rylan. My opinion is that with zero experience, he'll be a **** host.

Jack_
23-03-2013, 07:29 PM
If MrWong is Kenneth then :worship: thank you for one of the best nights of live feed ever

MrWong
23-03-2013, 07:37 PM
If MrWong is Kenneth then :worship: thank you for one of the best nights of live feed ever

If you wanna thank him you could tweet the twat.

I'm just a Bruce Lee geek :D

sampvt
24-03-2013, 10:33 AM
If you wanna thank him you could tweet the twat.

I'm just a Bruce Lee geek :D

Rather than perpetuate this argument, lets just both agree to dislike eachother. My record speaks for itself, I am sometimes grumpy and most times an a hole, but I think I will leave the GBP to decide whats what here. Ive had loads of behind the scenes support vindicating my statements so I am not that worried about what you say.

Please just leave me alone unless you want to perpetuate this argument (something I feel you will) I have better things to do than argue with someone that acts like you do. That's my final say on the matter.

Headie
24-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Please can we try and stay on topic? I appreciate that this argument started over a comment about Rylan (who is the subject of this thread) but now it is just becoming a war of words and I'm sure most of us don't want to have to look through pages just to find information about this rumour.

Beastie
24-03-2013, 10:49 AM
No. Bugger off! I don't want Rylan hosting the next BBBOTS. He can be a guest once but that's it. We need a credible presenter. I rather stick with Alice/Jamie East. But Alice does have that radio show. What about thingy.. who hosts IAC get me out of here now!!

sampvt
24-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Rylan is probably one of thee most charismatic figures on tv today but alas, to throw him into the ring to host such a high profile show would be a PR disaster. I don't much like Alice because of her lame brain adlibbers and Jamie has his position on the fringes. George lamb would do well but personally I cant see them going outside Alice or Jamie. Defo not Rylan, as much as I like him, he is still as green as grass in telly terms.

MrWong
24-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Rather than perpetuate this argument, lets just both agree to dislike eachother. My record speaks for itself, I am sometimes grumpy and most times an a hole, but I think I will leave the GBP to decide whats what here. Ive had loads of behind the scenes support vindicating my statements so I am not that worried about what you say.

Please just leave me alone unless you want to perpetuate this argument (something I feel you will) I have better things to do than argue with someone that acts like you do. That's my final say on the matter.

:suspect: Shouldn't you be picking up a few Razzie awards?

sampvt
24-03-2013, 08:34 PM
:suspect: Shouldn't you be picking up a few Razzie awards?

You just cant help yourself can you. Poke, prod, insult and niggle, you are really borderline psychotic. Why cant you give it a rest and BTW stop sending me ****ty PM,s. Deal with it son and get a life or a hobby.

MrWong
24-03-2013, 10:00 PM
You just cant help yourself can you. Poke, prod, insult and niggle, you are really borderline psychotic. Why cant you give it a rest and BTW stop sending me ****ty PM,s. Deal with it son and get a life or a hobby.

:conf:

I didn't. I posted on your wall.

Looking forward to your grovelling apology. :xyxwave:

sampvt
25-03-2013, 03:01 PM
:conf:

I didn't. I posted on your wall.

Looking forward to your grovelling apology. :xyxwave:

Hell will freeze over before I apologise to the likes of you. I have gone through all the emotions possible to describe my feelings towards you and sadly the one that takes presidence is SYMPATHY. You obviously don't have a life outside your laptop and judging by the frequency of your posts and your ducking and diving and the content of your posts and the self admission of being a Martial arts geek, the whole bundle of wax is now making sence.

All that is left for me to say is that I hope that one day you might meet someone who will change your life and aspire to greater things. Good luck son, you may need it.

Niamh.
25-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Closed - Gone completely off topic. I suggest you two stay out of eachothers way from now on.