PDA

View Full Version : Emma and Narinder.. A feud?

@bbuk_fans
02-04-2013, 09:19 AM
It seems that Narinder is not best pleased with Emma for taking the job as bb host. Narinder has been tweeting Emma, I guess as defence for her best friend. But i'm thinking there will be a massive feud between Narinder & brian and Emma. It seems (according to Narinder) that Emma did not call Brian to discuss the presenter shakeup. What are people thoughts?

joeysteele
02-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I think a change is unnecessary, however I hope Emma does well for Big Brothers future on TV, somehow though I don't see her up to the main show really.

This may be a bad move for her and also for BB too, there will be people who are really looking for a Davina style presentation of BB with Emma now, she will not be able to deliver that, I think, so maybe a lot of disappointment could be to come.

I hope not but I am not very enthusiastic as to this change or the way it has been done either.

Anyway for me, BB is about the housemates and not the presenter.

Kazanne
02-04-2013, 09:28 AM
I think a change is unnecessary, however I hope Emma does well for Big Brothers future on TV, somehow though I don't see her up to the main show really.

This may be a bad move for her and also for BB too, there will be people who are really looking for a Davina style presentation of BB with Emma now, she will not be able to deliver that, I think, so maybe a lot of disappointment could be to come.

I hope not but I am not very enthusiastic as to this change or the way it has been done either.

Exactly Joey,Emma is nice enough,but she's no Davina,she's far too giggly for a start,I thought the format was ok as it was ,and sometimes as they say 'If it aint broke ,don't fix it'

DigitalSid
02-04-2013, 09:34 AM

Emma will easily be able to deliver that, she's a consumate professional, her range is showcased by the amount of different gigs she's had, the hub is nothing like BOTS and MTV is nothing like either.

DigitalSid
02-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Exactly Joey,Emma is nice enough,but she's no Davina,she's far too giggly for a start,I thought the format was ok as it was ,and sometimes as they say 'If it aint broke ,don't fix it'

Davina was far too gurny and loved the prickish housemates, everyone has their faults.

Gillian-73
02-04-2013, 09:38 AM
I think she'll do a great job and i'll enjoy her more than I did Davina especially in the later years! I like Brian but he wasn't a great host, he was terrible on the auto cue! He would have been better on BOTS but obviously can't see that happening now.

Niamh.
02-04-2013, 10:09 AM
I think she'll do a great job and i'll enjoy her more than I did Davina especially in the later years! I like Brian but he wasn't a great host, he was terrible on the auto cue! He would have been better on BOTS but obviously can't see that happening now.

I can't see him doing it either but I really hope he does

Gillian-73
02-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I can't see him doing it either but I really hope he does

Ditto. He would suit that show so much better :)

Jesus.
02-04-2013, 10:20 AM
It's nothing to do with Brian, so why Emma would have been expected to call him is a bit of a petty mystery. Once he had been removed, then it's a vacancy. Even if she'd phoned Brian to say "I've got your job", then he'd still be hurt from the rejection anyway. A case of damned if she did, or damned if she didn't.

Narinder is a twat anyway.

@bbuk_fans
02-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I don't blame Emma taking the job, it must be a massive deal being offered a presenting gig on one of her favourite shows,even as a promotion! you can tell she is a genuine fan of Big Brother. At the end of the day it's a job, and to be honest, I don't think she would have had any doubts at all when accepting the offer. If you were Emma, i'm sure you would do the same to be promoted...

My own personal opinion is that Emma should have got it right from when Channel 5 relaunched the show in 2011. I know people will disagree but we all have our own personal opinions.

Livia
02-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I barely remember Narinder, I don't think I could pick her out of a very small crowd.

Kind of sad for Brian, but I really like Emma.

Niamh.
02-04-2013, 10:35 AM
I love Narinder, her and Brian are a brilliant double act

Jordan.
02-04-2013, 10:40 AM
What are people thoughts?

Narinder can go **** off

Vanessa
02-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Narinder can go **** off

:joker: My thought exactly!

Shaun
02-04-2013, 11:17 AM
still clinging onto a show you were on 12 years ago... lol

Headie
02-04-2013, 11:26 AM
That would be an awkward phone conversation. What would Emma say? "Hi Brian, just ringing to say I've got your job now, hope you are well, speak to you soon x" :joker:

flamingGalah!
02-04-2013, 02:47 PM
I think Narinda should shup the ****** up & mind her own business, oh & stop desperately hanging onto the coat tails of Brian Dowling. Bitch.

joeysteele
02-04-2013, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure Emma is that professional really, she has not done that good a job with bbbots,she is always having to cut people off with their comments and although overall it flows okay, she does lose the plot at times.

Watching her on 'This Morning' both as guest presenter and when she is in the hub,she is average at best.
I really like Emma but a really main presenting role I think is a bit above her at this time.
We shall see and I hope for BBs future that I am wrong in that though.

reece(:
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Why has Narinder quickly evolved into a bitter hag, it's business - obviously something she has very little experience in.

Jords
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Boring. Narinder trying to be relevant.

Marcus.
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM
who is she by the way never hear of her

Jords
BB2 HM I believe

Patrick

Some **** of BB2. :idc:

Niamh.
04-04-2013, 07:33 PM

She was in BB2 with Brian Dowling

Kizzy
04-04-2013, 07:35 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m179n4OCoA1qggfuro1_500.gif

Patrick
04-04-2013, 07:38 PM

:joker:

reece(:
04-04-2013, 07:39 PM
like the 3rd week evictee, that's how relevant she is.

Marsh.
04-04-2013, 07:45 PM
I thought Emma should have called Brian before everything was made public, it's only the courteous thing to do.

But that Narinder needs to get over herself. It's Brian's business, not hers.
I remember her laying into Davina over the whole race row thing because Davina dared to say she enjoyed working on the show and was proud of it. Wrote a book and magazine articles slating the show, was only too happy to jump on the "BB ruins lives" bandwagon and yet she still *****s herself out to the spin offs and tabloids to talk about the show.

Go and find a real job love.

Suze
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
I thought Emma should have called Brian before everything was made public, it's only the courteous thing to do.

I remember her laying into Davina over the whole race row thing because Davina dared to say she enjoyed working on the show and was proud of it. Wrote a book and magazine articles slating the show, was only too happy to jump on the "BB ruins lives" bandwagon and yet she still *****s herself out to the spin offs and tabloids to talk about the show.

I think you pretty much have her spot on. She had a double act going with Brian in BB2 or thought she did, but he was closer to Bubble than her if BB2 is watched back, and Bubble doesn't hang off Brian's coat tails as she does. Brian can speak for himself, he doesn't need her to do it for him, or to try and cause trouble between him and Emma, when for all we know he might still get on ok with Emma. A little of the green eyed monster also re: Emma from Narinder methinks.

DigitalSid
04-04-2013, 07:53 PM

Would Brian want that? "Brian, guess what? I'm the new host of Big Brother! Oh yeah, and Ben says you're fired"

Marcus.
04-04-2013, 07:55 PM

lol

She was in BB2 with Brian Dowling

Some **** of BB2. :idc:

BB2 HM I believe

thanky you i started at bb9

Niamh.
04-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Would Brian want that? "Brian, guess what? I'm the new host of Big Brother! Oh yeah, and Ben says you're fired"

It depends how friendly they were I suppose. I'd imagine he was going to be sacked anyway so I guess for common courtesys sake she could have said I'm sorry you've lost the job but I can't say no to this opportunity or something along those lines. I'm sure if he put himself in her shoes he'd understand.

emmetmcl
04-04-2013, 08:00 PM
To be honest, I don't see much wrong with what Narinder did, if Emma was uncourteous.

For all we know, Emma could have been a bitch and Narinder could be in the right

Marsh.
04-04-2013, 08:31 PM

That's not what I mean.

With this phonecall business people seem to think I'm saying Emma should have phone him to tell him she's stealing his job. That's not the case.

Brian was already let go weeks ago, they're not going to negotiate a job with someone before informing the previous person that they are no longer wanted. Narinder herself said Brian was sacked ages ago. It's not a case of offering it to Emma and then if she declines, keep Brian. That was never going to happen.

It's just Emma could have been the one to contact him to basically inform him they've offered her the job, and she wanted to be the one to let him know, she hopes there's no hard feeling etc instead of him finding out in the papers.

Marc
04-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Narinder

:joker:

lostalex
04-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Good for her sticking up for her friend. We'd all do well to have a friend as loyal as Narinder.

I was rewatching the BBPanto series a few weeks ago, and I thought she was alright.

Jake.
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Narinda's pissing me off. She's happy to sit there on BBBOTS, having a laugh with Emma but is a complete gob-****e over twitter. Makes me laugh how she tweeted Emma a picture of a phone saying that it's used to ring people (Brian) yet nothing stopped her from giving Emma a call instead of pasting it all over the net.