PDA

View Full Version : Can they please just fire Jamie Sutcliffe?

zakman440
04-04-2013, 11:48 PM
They need to fire Jamie Sutcliffe, or at least tell him to get his act together for a variety of reasons. Here is a selection of them - feel free to drop in your own points below:

Rent-a-boo - if you encourage the chanting and booing, how are we supposed to hear what Emma will be saying?
Stupid Jingles - we don't need jingles and bomb explosions to go out to an advert break - they have never done that before and didn't need too. We also dont need them going into an interview. The jingle after the countdown on the door sounds like the London Riots. It is not needed.
Live final housemate reunions - what happened to the mini interview that Davina did with the housemates before taking their seats. Oh wait, they were replaced by the 5th single on the latest Pop Party CD, and the rest are played after the London Riots to block out the rent-a-boo crowd that Sutcliffe encourages. WHATS THE POINT OF ENCOURAGING SOMETHING JUST TO BLOCK IT OUT?
Lighting and on-screen graphics - The lighting sometimes doesn't match, infact let me rephrase that. The lighting doesn't match. For example, the CBB11 lighting theme was light blue/turqoise, and this matched on the launch. All of the other times though, the house was purple, and everything else was light blue. And he doesn't have to make a big deal out of the voting freezing or Emma talking to the house. It just does not make sense.
Live plea for votes - pointless. They can just do it in the DR like they used to.
Scripts - they are very very bad. The interviews are not very in depth and the presenting scripts are very gimickey.
Marcus as Big Brother - just no. Big Brother is Big Brother, not the narrator.

If you wish, compare the two finale nights below using the points above, and previously mentioned, feel free to put any extra points below.

SD8DQWbgz_g yxr_bAMHgMo 9L-ite0Z1qg

Jake.
04-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Agree with you here

HD
04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
He reminds of that gay bar man from Two Pint of Lager & a Packet of Crisps...

Just putting that out there.

Patrick
04-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Agree with all points - ESPECIALLY the last one there.

Sawyer
04-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Oh my god. That opening to the channel 5 finale is the ****test thing I've ever heard. And when you compare it to davinas one, well, I don't know how you can compare it. What is channel 5 thinking?

reece(:
05-04-2013, 12:03 AM
He's a moron and hasn't the slightest clue of what the audience want - no TOWIE over edited ****e, we want classic BB.

Patrick
05-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Whoever's idea it was to put the Best Bits [sry, i mean 'series music video!!1'] at the start of the finale rather than the end, needs sacked.

Tregard
05-04-2013, 12:04 AM
I really don't see the fuss about the opening to the BB7 finale. I fear nostalgia goggles may be at play.

But yes, agree with your points, I don't appreciate Sutcliffe's work.

emmetmcl
05-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Agree with everything you've said there.

I don't actually mind Marcus doing the voiceovers on eviction/launch nights though.

The most annoying things are, in my opinion, the sirens when housemates leave the house and those cubes flashing past Brian with the houemates faces.

Jords
05-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Is he that fat camp dude? Cant stand him.

Jake.
05-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Is he that fat camp dude? Cant stand him.

That's him :laugh:

Gstar
05-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Everyone knows how I feel about that vile human being