PDA

View Full Version : Jamie East new BOTS host?

DigitalSid
05-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Well it isn't Alice, Emma hasn't heard anything and Jamie says he has important things to consider:

Alice LevineVerified account ‏@Alicelevine

For those asking I don't know anything about @bbbots changes apart from the fact that @Emma_Willis will be sorely missed! Massive congrats!
2:32 PM - 2 Apr 13

Jamie EastVerified account ‏@mrjamieeast

Right. Signing off till a week on Monday. Off to find some sunshine with the family. Some important things to consider upon my return.
12:09 PM - 5 Apr 13

Jamie did tweet about important meetings in February and they seemed to about something exciting than some regular boardroom stuff for Holy Moly:

Jamie East Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast 24 Feb

@grumpeegit nah. Doing red carpet then bed. Big week for meetings. You?

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast 26 Feb

Never had so many meetings in my life. Not complaining though!

Black Dagger
05-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Hope so.

Jack_
05-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Hm I don't know, I like Jamie but :suspect: unless it's considering whether to stay on with Big Brother or not of course? He might have other projects or Holy Moly stuff that he needs to focus on.

Problem is if Jamie did weekdays I can't see them dropping Alice on weekends so there'd be no room for Emma *does not want*

reece(:
05-04-2013, 11:14 PM
YESS, Jamie's phone booth more often please:love:

Headie
05-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Was just about to post this. Hope it's true!

https://twitter.com/mrjamieeast/status/320251970541731841

DigitalSid
05-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Hm I don't know, I like Jamie but :suspect: unless it's considering whether to stay on with Big Brother or not of course? He might have other projects or Holy Moly stuff that he needs to focus on.

Problem is if Jamie did weekdays I can't see them dropping Alice on weekends so there'd be no room for Emma *does not want*

He has mentioned the Brian / Emma thing a few times, a passing reference when The Sun first broke the story then when it was confirmed, and he's not given reason in those mentions to think he's off, just, like Alice, said he knows nothing:

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast 2 Apr

To those asking, I know nothing.

King Gizzard
05-04-2013, 11:17 PM
great news. Like how he basically takes the piss out of the show, reminds me of the great George Lamb days

Headie
05-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Wasn't it around late February/Early March when Emma was supposedly in talks to become host? Maybe I'm looking into it a bit too much :D

Kizzy
05-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Ah flip!!! :(

Jack_
05-04-2013, 11:24 PM
He has mentioned the Brian / Emma thing a few times, a passing reference when The Sun first broke the story then when it was confirmed, and he's not given reason in those mentions to think he's off, just, like Alice, said he knows nothing:

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast 2 Apr

To those asking, I know nothing.

What if he's been in meetings for something exciting which isn't related to BB though, and the 'important things to consider' are whether or not to leave BOTS to pursue these other projects? I don't know, he probably has been offered the job in all honesty but I'm just trying to see the other side of it.

I just can't see Jamie presenting personally, he's great on the little items he gets but imagining him saying 'Welcome back to Big Brother's Bit On The Side' to me at least, seems odd. But I'm sure he'd grow into the role.

Jamie Monday - Thursday and Emma the rest of the weekend I could settle for. You could have Alice as a roving reporter for those VT's where they go out and about and to housemate's houses, she could do that during the week as well in any spare time she has.

DigitalSid
05-04-2013, 11:29 PM
What if he's been in meetings for something exciting which isn't related to BB though, and the 'important things to consider' are whether or not to leave BOTS to pursue these other projects? I don't know, he probably has been offered the job in all honesty but I'm just trying to see the other side of it.

I just can't see Jamie presenting personally, he's great on the little items he gets but imagining him saying 'Welcome back to Big Brother's Bit On The Side' to me at least, seems odd. But I'm sure he'd grow into the role.

Jamie Monday - Thursday and Emma the rest of the weekend I could settle for. You could have Alice as a roving reporter for those VT's where they go out and about and to housemate's houses, she could do that during the week as well in any spare time she has.

Alice is still doing BOTS from her tweet and it wouldn't make sense for her to leave, her radio 1 work is Mon-Thur. Jamie Mon-Thur, Alice Fri-Sun is more likely imo. Jamie introducing VTs, hosting the audience - panel debates, injecting his own humour, Brand styley, Alice doing the serious stuff on weekends with the evictee and psychologists.

Jack_
05-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Alice is still doing BOTS from her tweet and it wouldn't make sense for her to leave, her radio 1 work is Mon-Thur. Jamie Mon-Thur, Alice Fri-Sun is more likely.

Oh I know that's more likely, I would rather it didn't happen though :(

reece(:
05-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Isn't Jamie usually on the weekend shows anyway as well?

DigitalSid
05-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Isn't Jamie usually on the weekend shows anyway as well?

Would probably get them off. Another change could be to make the trio more equal.

Emma - Mon-Thur
Jamie - Eviction night
Alice - Sat & Sun

But I just can't see Jamie doing eviction nights. Maybe:

Jamie - Mon-Thur
Emma - Fri
Alice - Sat & Sun

With the Friday BOTS evictee interview either dropped or changed to make it not just Emma asking more questions. Maybe timed answers or provocative questions to make it more grill-y than the initial reaction main show interview.

I know Alice has said she'll be missed on BOTS but she admits she's not heard anything.

JohnnyBB
06-04-2013, 12:01 AM
hmmm i think your reading too, much into it sid jamie wouldint do it hes got to many family commitments he was hardley around last summer, i don think he would take the Bots job.

DigitalSid
06-04-2013, 12:19 AM
hmmm i think your reading too, much into it sid jamie wouldint do it hes got to many family commitments he was hardley around last summer, i don think he would take the Bots job.

Hasn't stopped Emma, and one of hers is about 18 months isn't it?

JohnnyBB
06-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Hasn't stopped Emma, and one of hers is about 18 months isn't it?

thats true its more depending on your other half really, matt willis dosent get out much and must like sitting in all night on his playstation with the kids you never know i think we need somone young with no commitments and that can do the weekend shows too.

Patrick
06-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Emma rekindles the Davina days on the main show, and Jamie captures the Russell Brand E4 days on BOTS!

YES. Make it happen :love: It'll be like watching BB7 <3

Patrick
06-04-2013, 02:08 AM
I swear to god this better happen.

Marsh.
06-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Why are people so eager to have Emma on BOTS as well?

Overkill.

It didn't work when Davina did main show and Big Mouth and that was only one night a week.

I like Emma but there's such a thing as too much.

BigBrotherfan4ever
06-04-2013, 10:37 AM
I don't think I want Jamie to present BBBOTS, I don't mind he doing small segments of the show ie phone room, but I dont think he will be good at doing the whole show on his own.

Niamh.
06-04-2013, 11:03 AM
I'd be happy with Jamie

lukee
07-04-2013, 12:50 AM
cause bbbots is emmas show

Marsh.
07-04-2013, 01:03 AM
cause bbbots is emmas show

And the main show is Brian's.

Oh wait...

Patrick
07-04-2013, 01:14 AM
The Main Show was Davina's l0l x

reece(:
07-04-2013, 01:39 AM
:joker:

JohnnyBB
12-04-2013, 01:04 PM
has he beeen axed?

HD
12-04-2013, 01:22 PM
has he beeen axed?

Hopefully

Jack_
16-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Jamie East
‏@mrjamieeast
Some news about me in tomorrow's sun apparently.

https://twitter.com/mrjamieeast/status/324278743717789696

Followed by a swift 'Goodnight!' tweet. And Tom (BB12) said 'as long as it's good!', which he replied to with 'depends which side of the fence you're on'. Hm...

I hope not :( Emma </3

Black Dagger
16-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Emma has the main host gig, she can't have both, greedy bitch. Jamie :love:

Oh I hope he gets it.

Jack_
16-04-2013, 09:59 PM
I'd much rather have Emma more than one night a week :nono: which is why I've never really got why people were desperate to have her as main host, sure, she's better than Brian, but I'd rather have her five nights a week than just one and BOTS is a much better show than the main show IMO, it's a lot more free and has less constraints. I'm actually slightly disappointed in a way if she leaves Bit On The Side...which is to me her show now, much like BBLB was Dermot's and was never the same after he left.

I don't care if she does weekends and Jamie does weekdays as a compromise, but she needs to do some of it. It's crap when she's not on.

Gstar
16-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Emma should do some, but I'd be more than happy with Jamie being the overall host

reece(:
16-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Would love Jamie as the host.