PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't we Just Have Live Feed And A Main show And An Eviction Night...

JohnnyBB
14-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Like Seriously Do We Need Online Content on a website were there crappy clips takes 10 hours in some cases for a new video clip?

Do We need a phone app were nithing gets updated for ages maybe even a whole day in some cases.

why do we need 3 twitter account? for bots and a twitter for live feed from the house and another twitter just for the main show serious 1 twitter account thats all you need.

why do we need spin off shows like bots were the production is tacky and theres no proper real time updates on the show, just a bunch of nobs that cry out to be on the telly it cheapens big brother.

why cant channel 5 keep as simple as possible turn 5* into a 24/7 live feed for big brother and put the main show on channel 5 at 9pms everynight thats all that needs to be done make the show basic.

swinearefine
14-04-2013, 07:58 PM
the masses are demanding the integration of television and social media, you can't halt progress like that

Samm
14-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Or if channel 5 have the money they can make a new tv channel something like 5*extra or another name when big brother starts they will only have 24/7 live feed when it is not on some other shows ?

Tregard
14-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Because it's cheaper and gets higher ratings.

BBDodge
14-04-2013, 10:07 PM
the masses are demanding the integration of television and social media, you can't halt progress like that

Making something worse isn't progress.

billy123
15-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Screw channel 5 i am finding it painful to watch on there it has dumbed down to the point of nausea.

Starting in october a guy that works at a dog rescue centre in manchester is trying to raise money for them to expand so they can help retrain and rehome more abandoned dogs.

The project is called Kennel 35 and he will be partaking in the same experience that the average dog that ends up there has to go through. He will spend 35 days living in one of the kennel enclosures with only 25 minutes a day to leave and have a walk. His first 4 days he will only be allowed water (the typical time it takes a new dog to settle down and begin eating)
His experience will begin by getting captured on the streets by dog wardens and he will be getting a microchip implanted.

For just £5 you can watch him 24/7 for 35 days on the cameras livestreaming the event. all money goes to the charity fund for the kennel.

https://www.facebook.com/Kennel35?fref=ts

Omah
15-04-2013, 09:40 AM

The masses are mugs ..... :hmph:

Tony1111
21-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Does anyone remember the Channel 5 BB-type series Back to Reality. It had live streaming early morning, late afternoon and night so could they possibly do that again? :p

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Like Seriously Do We Need Online Content on a website were there crappy clips takes 10 hours in some cases for a new video clip?

Do We need a phone app were nithing gets updated for ages maybe even a whole day in some cases.

why do we need 3 twitter account? for bots and a twitter for live feed from the house and another twitter just for the main show serious 1 twitter account thats all you need.

why do we need spin off shows like bots were the production is tacky and theres no proper real time updates on the show, just a bunch of fags that cry out to be on the telly it cheapens big brother.

why cant channel 5 keep as simple as possible turn 5* into a 24/7 live feed for big brother and put the main show on channel 5 at 9pms everynight thats all that needs to be done make the show basic.
Absolutely agree with you, I would rather have 24/7 live feed than stupid apps & spin off shows.

Mystic Mock
27-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Well 5* doesn't show much so I don't know why 24/7 Live Feed can't be stuck on there.

James
27-04-2013, 10:51 PM

why do we need spin off shows like bots were the production is tacky and theres no proper real time updates on the show, just a bunch of nobs that cry out to be on the telly it cheapens big brother.

Probably the reason they don't do that is that the current programmes that they'd have to take off get higher ratings (I guess) than live feed would, and therefore generate more advertising revenue.

_Seth
28-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Probably the reason they don't do that is that the current programmes that they'd have to take off get higher ratings (I guess) than live feed would, and therefore generate more advertising revenue.

They could keep their own shows and have red button LF. =/

Samm
28-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Well 5* doesn't show much so I don't know why 24/7 Live Feed can't be stuck on there.

I know I don't think I have watched anything on 5* the only thing I watch on there is Big brother bit on the side and sometimes when there is 1 hour long live feed is on there

emmetmcl
28-04-2013, 04:37 PM
They could keep their own shows and have red button LF. =/

Yeah but having live feed means they have to create a new channel which means they'd have to pay to have it on Sky, Freeview etc.

_Seth
28-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah but having live feed means they have to create a new channel which means they'd have to pay to have it on Sky, Freeview etc.

No, having live feed viewing through whatever show is on would mean saving money on a blank channel or removing other shows.

BJ2
28-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Absolutely agree with you, I would rather have 24/7 live feed than stupid apps & spin off shows.

I agree with you. I remember back in the beginning with 24/7 live feed. It was great and simple. You got to know what the HMs were really like, saw the backstabbing, not just edited and biased highlights.

For BB3 there was even split screen live feed and you could choose which you wanted to listen in on. Those were the days. I used to bother to vote then.

InOne
28-04-2013, 10:00 PM
I agree with you. I remember back in the beginning with 24/7 live feed. It was great and simple. You got to know what the HMs were really like, saw the backstabbing, not just edited and biased highlights.

For BB3 there was even split screen live feed and you could choose which you wanted to listen in on. Those were the days. I used to bother to vote then.

Was that on the red button on E4? I remember you could choose which HM the camera was on at one point. I loved the old days of live feed though. I mostly remember watching BB5's one because the house was full of piss heads and nightowls LOL And BB used to play music for them now and again when they were drinking. No heavily edited montages of dancing in those days!

BJ2
30-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Yes it was red button on E4

Marcus.
30-04-2013, 12:11 PM
i would love that