View Full Version : Emma still BOTS host, Alice and Jamie to leave

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 12:01 AM
New presenters to join her.

"The aim is to take the show a bit more upmarket than it is now."

Emma Willis’ BB-it parts

Big Brother presenter lands role on her old show too

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01711/SNF17TV1X---6204_1711998a.jpg

BIG Brother bosses will get their money’s worth from new presenter Emma Willis.

They’ve given her a role on spin-off series Bit On The Side as well.

Emma, who previously hosted the cheeky discussion show, will take over presenting roles on the main series.

It follows the axing of host Brian Dowling after two years.

But show bosses still want popular Emma to be involved in Bit On The Side – alongside a new panel of presenters after current co-hosts Jamie East and Alice Levine left the show.

An insider said: “As well as shaking up the main show, bosses are keen to freshen up Bit On The Side.

“It is still early days – but Emma will still have a role on the show alongside other new presenters.

“The aim is to take the show a bit more upmarket than it is now.

“Sadly, Jamie and Alice won’t be back.”

The new-look shows will launch on Channel 5 in the summer.

Emma admitted she couldn’t wait to get started when she bagged the main Big Brother gig earlier this month.

The presenter said: “I am thrilled to have been offered this job.

“I’m a fan first and foremost, so to be able to front the show is going to be amazing.

“Roll on the summer!”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4891024/emma-willis-big-brother-bit-on-the-side.html

Jack_
17-04-2013, 12:02 AM
OMFG OMFG

:amazed: sfjdghlk

Glenn.
17-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Suppose it wouldn't hurt to have new presenters.

Jack_
17-04-2013, 12:04 AM
hm hang on though

A 'role' sounds like presenting those off-site VT's rather than being the host, I wouldn't like that...

Shaun
Yay. No more Charlie Brooker lite or generic awkward girl.

Jack_
And I'll miss Jamie :(

reece(:
New co-hosts?:bawling: loved Jamie and Alice.

lostalex
17-04-2013, 12:06 AM
more pete burns plzzz.

I did like Jamie though. and I thought Alice was okay, not as the host, but I thought she was decent as a comedy writer.

Jack_
17-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Also I don't want upmarket, tacky BOTS is the best BOTS <3 part of why I love it so much is because it's such trashy television and makes no bones about it

lostalex
17-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Can we stop pussy footing around though and get to what's really important... what about Jeff the Drag Queen?????

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 12:17 AM
hm hang on though

A 'role' sounds like presenting those off-site VT's rather than being the host, I wouldn't like that...

Nah, they just said 'a role' because there isn't a single presenter. Alice hosted at weekends before and someone else will now, the most change I think we'll see to Emma's role is it reduced to Monday-Thursday or something. Hopefully though she'll soldier on and carry on doing five, viewers love her so hopefully the profile she builds as the main host will rub off in additional retention for the spin-off show, if only on Fridays. They should do ads during the main show like they used to with Big Mouth (I know they ran a generic ****ty one in 2011 and I know we saw Emma talk to Brian most eviction shows last summer, but I mean live "on tonight's show" episodely ads like Russell and I think Jack Whitehall did).

Ramsay
17-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Jamie :(

Locke.
17-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Jamie and Alice were the only good things about the show. Oh well.

Jack_
17-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Nah, they just said 'a role' because there isn't a single presenter. Alice hosted at weekends before and someone else will now, the most change I think we'll see to Emma's role is it reduced to Monday-Thursday or something. Hopefully though she'll soldier on and carry on doing five, viewers love her so hopefully the profile she builds as the main host will rub off in additional retention for the spin-off show, if only on Fridays. They should do ads during the main show like they used to with Big Mouth (I know they ran a generic ****ty one in 2011 and I know we saw Emma talk to Brian most eviction shows last summer, but I mean live "on tonight's show" episodely ads like Russell and I think Jack Whitehall did).

I hope you're right but I'm still not confident :( 'role' sounds like a minor part. Do you think they'll double up presenters on each day though (like Iain Lee and Emma co-hosting each day) and that's what they mean by roles, or do you just think the new presenters will take over weekends and Emma will keep doing weekdays, possibly dropping Friday? Or vice versa with Emma on weekends of course.

I agree though, her still doing the five shows would be perfect...it is her show, she does it best. Though I will settle for less as long as she does some of it, but I'd rather she did it solo than as a co-host, or as I'm still not sure it won't be...just presenting silly VT's...God forbid.

Wonder who'll be the new presenters too. Kate Walsh? Rylan?! Could see them two being put together actually.

lostalex
17-04-2013, 12:24 AM
no but seriously, what about jeff?

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 12:28 AM
no but seriously, what about jeff?

If they're taking it upmarket, I can't see him being back, much as I'd love him to be.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 12:30 AM
I hope you're right but I'm still not confident :( 'role' sounds like a minor part. Do you think they'll double up presenters on each day though (like Iain Lee and Emma co-hosting each day) and that's what they mean by roles, or do you just think the new presenters will take over weekends and Emma will keep doing weekdays, possibly dropping Friday? Or vice versa with Emma on weekends of course.
Presenting jobs are referred as 'the role' in the press most of the time, I think you're reading too much into it.

I agree though, her still doing the five shows would be perfect...it is her show, she does it best. Though I will settle for less as long as she does some of it, but I'd rather she did it solo than as a co-host, or as I'm still not sure it won't be...just presenting silly VT's...God forbid.

Wonder who'll be the new presenters too. Kate Walsh? Rylan?! Could see them two being put together actually.
Presenting VTs isn't a role, and is beneath the main show host.

andy191
17-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Gutted Jamie has gone

Jack_
17-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Emma Monday - Thursday, Iain Lee & Kate Walsh Friday - Sunday would be amazing :love:

Matt Edmondson could work on a show like this too I think though I'm not sure if Big Brother would be his thing.

lostalex
17-04-2013, 12:32 AM
oh. :(

poor old jeff. how many other opportunities do you think he'll have? probably not many.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Assuming that's a recent pic their using, I hope she continues to let her hair grow more Davina-ish for the summer, partly because it looks sexy on her (but then so does everything), but mostly because it'll feel like Davina grew an interest in the show, lost her spiteful streak and came back.

Jake.
17-04-2013, 12:50 AM
:love: great stuff

Jords
17-04-2013, 12:54 AM
ah I do love Emma

Jake.
17-04-2013, 12:55 AM
I'm so exicted for BB14 now :love:

lostalex
17-04-2013, 12:56 AM
she does look like davina with her hair longer like that.

Marsh.
17-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Bit disappointed. I liked Alice's wit and its overkill with Emma, hopefully it's a small role. I like her but if she's always there it'll get irritating.

I like the sound of a less tacky show, that's a positive. But this is channel 5 so that probably involves getting Rebecca Loos to do her own segment with a pig.

Jake.
17-04-2013, 01:46 AM
It's unlikely, but with all of this I'd love a less tacky main show :love:

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Bit disappointed. I liked Alice's wit and its overkill with Emma, hopefully it's a small role. I like her but if she's always there it'll get irritating.

I like the sound of a less tacky show, that's a positive. But this is channel 5 so that probably involves getting Rebecca Loos to do her own segment with a pig.

Why would it get irritating? More importantly how could Emma's gorgeous face on more often be anything other than something to look forward to.

Marsh.
17-04-2013, 02:10 AM
Why would it get irritating? More importantly how could Emma's gorgeous face on more often be anything other than something to look forward to.

Because let's face it her voice isn't easy on the ears once she starts.

Like I said, she's a good host and I like her but we don't want her all over everything. There is such a thing as overkill. I didn't even like Davina doing Big Mouth and that was only once a week, because I like variety.

Semtex
17-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
Some news. I've left Big Brother.

Jordan.
17-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Amazing news about Emma, I'd have missed her if she was only on the show once a week. Alice, Jamie & Jeff though http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRLSmilies/52b0f867.gif I don't want it to go upmarket, the tackyness is what made it funny.

Semtex
17-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Jeff? seriously?

He only got the job because it was probably that desperate producers first attempt to find love.

I hope that useless pillock has been given the boot too. The show needs stronger management.

I would say that he didn't know his arse from his elbow, but he deffo knew his arse.

He was pimping it out weekly.

Cherie
17-04-2013, 06:49 AM

I did too, I like the idea of taking the show a bit more upmarket though recently it hasn't been quite as cringey as iit has been in the past. It is a good opportunity to give it a shake up. Not Kate Walsh as second host though please never took to her on the panel.

Black Dagger
17-04-2013, 06:51 AM
No.

I love Emma, but you host one or the other :bored:

And no Jamie :sad:

And no Alice :sad: (although she's doing better than BOTS now lolol)

Black Dagger
17-04-2013, 06:54 AM
You can't go upmarket, when you get the same riff-raff bellends who wouldn't know entertainment if it twatted them on the nose are there every night.

Semtex
17-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Send in Endemol AUS production.

If those guys did it nobody would give a crap who presented the links.

We need better content, the presenters are peripheral.

Oh, and showmance needs to be organic (If that's possible) and not forced.

Cherie
17-04-2013, 06:58 AM
You can't go upmarket, when you get the same riff-raff bellends who wouldn't know entertainment if it twatted them on the nose are there every night.

Hopefully they will get the boot?

Gstar
17-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Gonna miss Alice and Jamie.

Looks like we wont be having the audition show this year :bawling:

Black Dagger
17-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Hopefully they will get the boot?

I wouldn't mind that tbh, but poor Paul will have to find a new hobby s0b.

Cherie
17-04-2013, 07:07 AM
I wouldn't mind that tbh, but poor Paul will have to find a new hobby s0b.

Bless.

Semtex
17-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Don't hate me but TIBB sigs are getting far too big.

Black Dagger
17-04-2013, 07:21 AM
YOU ARE GETTING TOO BIG!!!!111

xo

Semtex
17-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Gonna miss Alice and Jamie.

Looks like we wont be having the audition show this year :bawling:

WTF!

Mods, reduce image pixels.

I come on here to read comments, not look at.....

I don't know what I am looking at, but it's not pertinent to the thread.

And it's Flucking MASSIVE and ruining your bandwidth.

Black Dagger
17-04-2013, 07:25 AM
Jamie East
@mrjamieeast
I'll not be off your screens for long, in fact filming today, so will see you all soon. Still hate the live feed x

Oh Jamie :lovedup:

Semtex
17-04-2013, 07:30 AM
:bawling:

Semtex
17-04-2013, 07:31 AM
http://gprime.net/images/gifanimation/movie3.gif

Jack_
17-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Jamie East
@mrjamieeast
I'll not be off your screens for long, in fact filming today, so will see you all soon. Still hate the live feed x

Oh Jamie :lovedup:

Getting one last dig in to DS with the live feed comment before he leaves :joker: legend

The way he's responding to people though makes me think this wasn't his decision

Jamesy
17-04-2013, 07:53 AM
The problem they will find with making it more 'upmarket' now is that they will push away a lot of viewers and will have to do a lot of advertising and work to ensure new viewers are attracted to the show.

After 2 years of it being the same, people have got used to it. Some people see it as tacky and avoid it, and others see it as tacky and watch it because I don't know, people like that kinda thing I guess.

Ideally I'd rather see them ditch the whole BOTS format and introduce a new show. That way an 'upmarket' program that's known as that from the start will attract the right viewers. Trying to change the direction of a show 2 years since it first broadcast is a bit risky in my eyes.

_

I'm not too fussed on Emma doing everything. Might be a bit overkill. I found Davina doing Big Mouth over on C4 overkill. This could go the same way. Fingers crossed they get it right though and ensure things are balanced as to not bore viewers.

Semtex
17-04-2013, 07:56 AM
I heard that the pissing dog got promoted and sacked him.

Sawyer
17-04-2013, 08:42 AM

billy123
17-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Don't hate me but TIBB sigs are getting far too big.I agree with you to a certain extent but you were an Aaron fan so your opinion doesnt count sorry :D

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 08:47 AM
The problem they will find with making it more 'upmarket' now is that they will push away a lot of viewers and will have to do a lot of advertising and work to ensure new viewers are attracted to the show.

After 2 years of it being the same, people have got used to it. Some people see it as tacky and avoid it, and others see it as tacky and watch it because I don't know, people like that kinda thing I guess.

Ideally I'd rather see them ditch the whole BOTS format and introduce a new show. That way an 'upmarket' program that's known as that from the start will attract the right viewers. Trying to change the direction of a show 2 years since it first broadcast is a bit risky in my eyes.

_

I'm not too fussed on Emma doing everything. Might be a bit overkill. I found Davina doing Big Mouth over on C4 overkill. This could go the same way. Fingers crossed they get it right though and ensure things are balanced as to not bore viewers.

As was said on DS, BOTS's viewers are fans, as long as it isn't too much more upmarket than the main show (I think we'll see more of BBLB injected into it, which was always the classier of the two spin-off BOTS was intended to be a hybrid of), they'll tune in. Re: the format, we don't know that they won't ditch it and just keep the name. It sounds like at the very least significant changes will be made to the existing format.

SharkAttack
17-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Not at all happy. Big fan of Jamie and Alice. No more striped sailor shirts and cheese breath and no more jokes from Alice about how exercise machines look like robotic baby deer. :( *pissed* (in the non-UK way)

Matt
17-04-2013, 09:55 AM
To be honest I'm quite happy about this, as long as the replacement presenters are professionals and not the likes of Rylan. I loved both but Alice's priorities are clearly elsewhere, and I had reservations about Jamie going solo.

Really looking forward to this year's series now :D

Gstar
17-04-2013, 10:01 AM
WTF!

Mods, reduce image pixels.

I come on here to read comments, not look at.....

I don't know what I am looking at, but it's not pertinent to the thread.

And it's Flucking MASSIVE and ruining your bandwidth.

I will make it bigger if you carry on complaining

Vanessa
17-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Excellent! Can't wait to see it! :amazed:

JohnnyBB
17-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Jamie East Is Gone? "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead"

Black Dagger
17-04-2013, 10:21 AM
I think everybody will be wishing that Jamie and Alice are back...

When Natalie Cassidy & Rylan are the co presenters.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 10:24 AM
To be honest I'm quite happy about this, as long as the replacement presenters are professionals and not the likes of Rylan. I loved both but Alice's priorities are clearly elsewhere, and I had reservations about Jamie going solo.

Really looking forward to this year's series now :D

Make up your mind:

bbspy ‏@bbspy 51m

All my excitement for the new series of #BBUK is now dead. RT @dazzin7: We've lost Dowling, East, Levine and now @Totes_Jennings

Matt
17-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Make up your mind:

bbspy ‏@bbspy 51m

All my excitement for the new series of #BBUK is now dead. RT @dazzin7: We've lost Dowling, East, Levine and now @Totes_Jennings

That was a tongue-in-cheek response to the news that Natalie Jennings has left, which (although it's not the end of the world) I am genuinely gutted about

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 11:01 AM
That was a tongue-in-cheek exaggerated response to the news that Natalie Jennings has left, which (although it's not the end of the world) I am genuinely gutted about

Ahh, me too, fancied the pants off her.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Alice Levine ‏@Alicelevine 14m

My time on @bbbots was THE best - with Radio 1 & other job commitments though, had to make January my last one. 5 series!! #greatmemories

Marsh.
17-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Who's Natalie Jennings?

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Who's Natalie Jennings?

Hot posh girl on the task team, bit mad.

Gstar
17-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Her task ideas were a bit sh*t anyway, bar a few

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Her task ideas were a bit sh*t anyway, bar a few

Could have kept her on to demonstrate the new team's tasks though.

BigBrotherfan4ever
17-04-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm glad Jamie & Alice are gone, but my fear now is, that Iain Lee may have the job now, if that's the case I wouldn't watch BBBOTS because I really don't like guy.

JohnnyBB
17-04-2013, 12:35 PM
so happy with the news today! really happie!

Tregard
17-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Hopefully this show will be a lot less cringey now.

*mazedsalv**
17-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Wow, they are really doing a clear out aren't they? Looks like Ben Frow is wanting to change a lot... which really is a good thing. Emma as main presenter, Alice/Jamie gone, potential LF depending on how much, new task team and supposedly a different looking house.

JohnnyBB
17-04-2013, 02:24 PM
have them sweaty box lot been axed toooo?

Marcus.
17-04-2013, 02:27 PM
awww to the both of them:sad:
gl to both of them

Jordan.
17-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Jeff? seriously?

He only got the job because it was probably that desperate producers first attempt to find love.

Jeff was a rare talent and a huge part of the show. Quite offended by this comment.

http://www.jeffkristian.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/jeff-kristian-bbbots-3.8.12.9-150x150.jpg

I think everybody will be wishing that Jamie and Alice are back...

When Natalie Cassidy & Rylan are the co presenters.

This is what I'm expecting :bored: or Iain Lee :bored:

reece(:
17-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Wonder if Helen the dwarf is next for the chop.

Samm
17-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Love emma but I will miss alice and jamie

Jake.
17-04-2013, 02:46 PM

Hopefully she stands up for herself a bit, at least she could leave on a high note

Jarrod
17-04-2013, 02:47 PM
I can see something like a early evening spin-off show airing daily and just one BBBOTS or something on Fridays. Bit like what they did with BBLB/BBBM

Jordan.
17-04-2013, 02:54 PM
I can see something like a early evening spin-off show airing daily and just one BBBOTS or something on Fridays. Bit like what they did with BBLB/BBBM

They'd be idiots if they did this. BOTS does great in its time slot, a tea time spin off would flop.

Jarrod
17-04-2013, 02:55 PM
They'd be idiots if they did this. BOTS does great in its time slot, a tea time spin off would flop.

They would be stupid to do it, but it could happen. I don't want Emma being overused really.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 03:04 PM

We've already lost sexy Alice and sexy Jennings, we can't loose sexy Helen too. Not till we've at least seen her try out the new pool in a barely there bikini :p.

joe199998293
17-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Jennings has left the task team, right? I'd love her to do BOTS.

Headie
17-04-2013, 03:34 PM
This is good news for me, I'd rather this than Emma not be involved at all. I had only just started warming to Jamie and Alice, didn't particularly like them in the couple of series, and I can't stand that Iain Lee guy, what's he famous for anyway?. I'll miss Alice and Jamie, but I'm pleased that Emma will still be involved with the show, it wouldn't feel right without her.

zakman440
17-04-2013, 03:49 PM
3 Things:

1) NOO! Jamie's phone room was the best segment of the show and the post room as well!

2) I really hope they keep the sweaty box, that brings in the whole 'viewer opinion' part of the show.

3) Lets hope to god that it's not these two replacing Jamie and Alice:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8107/8658498526_46f26830e9_z.jpg

Iain can just stick with his crappy radio show on BBC Three Counties that no one listens to.

BigBrotherfan4ever
17-04-2013, 03:55 PM
3 Things:

1) NOO! Jamie's phone room was the best segment of the show and the post room as well!

2) I really hope they keep the sweaty box, that brings in the whole 'viewer opinion' part of the show.

Iain can just stick with his crappy radio show on BBC Three Counties that no one listens to.
I would stop watching if these two started presenting BBBOTS :bawling::devil:

*mazedsalv**
17-04-2013, 04:44 PM
I hope Kate Walsh presents BOTS, or some sort of segment on the show.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 04:56 PM
I hope Kate Walsh presents BOTS, or some sort of segment on the show.

No thanks, as nice as she is, if Live At Studio 5 is anything to go by, her presenting skill is limited at best. She's no Emma.

DigitalSid
17-04-2013, 04:58 PM
3 Things:

Agree on Natalie but Iain would be perfect.

Ramsay
17-04-2013, 05:00 PM
if natalie cassidy got the job, the ratings would drop to the tens

Jordan.
17-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Agree on Natalie but Iain would be perfect.

http://i4.cdnds.net/12/35/300x500/realitytv_cbb_day_18_5.jpg

Jarrod
17-04-2013, 05:02 PM
I want Helen to host.

Patrick
17-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Absolute sh*t.

Won't be watching. The only reason I watched BOTS was because of the banter and chemistry between the three presenters, what the actual **** goes through these producers minds sometimes?

Jamie was growing on everyone and becoming a good part of the show, and they've just got rid of him?

No doubt they'll be replaced by Natalie Cassidy and Rylan Clarke. :bored:

Jake.
17-04-2013, 05:05 PM
http://i4.cdnds.net/12/35/300x500/realitytv_cbb_day_18_5.jpg

:joker:

Jarrod
17-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Absolute sh*t.

Won't be watching. The only reason I watched BOTS was because of the banter and chemistry between the three presenters, what the actual **** goes through these producers minds sometimes?

Jamie was growing on everyone and becoming a good part of the show, and they've just got rid of him?

No doubt they'll be replaced by Natalie Cassidy and Rylan Clarke. :bored:

I don't think they got rid of him? I thought he quit.

Patrick
17-04-2013, 05:12 PM

_

Very good point. They're complete and utter brainless bellends, they don't think things through.

The show is called 'Bit on the Side' I mean FFS how much more tacky can you get? There's nothing upmarket about a title like that at all, so lets no try and get all serious all of a sudden just because they've realised how sh*te BOTS has been for the past 2 years.

If they can't get the name of Big Brother's Little Brother - for whatever copyright reasons, then make a new title altogether.

'Big Brother's Little Sister' - makes sense, as Emma is fronting it again.

Or scrap the whole alliteration thing and call it something like 'Big Brother Extra' or 'Big Brother Plus' etc

Marcus.
17-04-2013, 05:14 PM
i still will watch it

Marsh.
17-04-2013, 05:14 PM
You want changes, then whine when they do.

There's no pleasing Patrick.

Jarrod
17-04-2013, 05:15 PM
You want changes, then whine when they do.

There's no pleasing Patrick.

There's no pleasing anyone on here. It's a forum. Nobody will ever be happy. I mean one says they dislike something and everyone follows really...

Ramsay
17-04-2013, 05:18 PM
If they are trying to be more ''upmarket'', they should change the name tbh. Bit on the Side just sounds as tacky as hell

Tregard
17-04-2013, 05:35 PM
There's no pleasing anyone on here. It's a forum. Nobody will ever be happy. I mean one says they dislike something and everyone follows really...

If it counts for anything I'm very happy they are trying to give BOTS some worth.

Also, what is everyone's problem with Iain Lee? He would fit the job to a tee.

Headie
17-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Ian Symes @ianiansymes 6h
On the plus side chuffed we've still got @Emma_Willis (if reports are true) + looking forward to seeing which new presenters I get to insult

Luke Anderson @LukeA_BB 6h
@ianiansymes @emma_willis who could they be I wonder

Beastie
17-04-2013, 05:54 PM
I think it should go a bit upmarket and bring back more credibility to the show. I am sick of us relying on stupidity all the time to get some giggles. I would love decent presenters please. Like Jeff Brazier. Maybe Kate Walsh but I think we do need a male presenter too. Ian Lee is good. Just good all round presenters with at least a few brain cells.

I want psychologists to come on the show regularly too. Judi James please :love: Thanks!

Oh.. I wouldn't mind Luke Marsden maybe hosting the show. I think some ex housemates need to be given a chance. The ones who can string a sentence together though.

Beastie
17-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Actually like I said before Chris Moyles would bring some credibility to BBBOTS. And of course Dawn French would be a good presenter :love:

Marsh.
17-04-2013, 05:56 PM
No. No ex housemates, people who are actual presenters please.

Also Jeff Brazier and Kate Walsh aren't upmarket. OK TV tosh.

Beastie
17-04-2013, 05:58 PM
No. No ex housemates, people who are actual presenters please.

Also Jeff Brazier and Kate Walsh aren't upmarket. OK TV tosh.

True. They are not. But it's heading in the right direction.

I rather have Chris Moyles, Dawn French and Iain Lee to them two though.

Sawyer
17-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Don't understand why people suddenly think it's acceptable to have ex reality contestants as a host. Presenting is a skilled job, being on a reality show doesn't qualify you for that role. It just screams cheap and tacky.

Beastie
17-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Don't understand why people suddenly think it's acceptable to have ex reality contestants as a host. Presenting is a skilled job, being on a reality show doesn't qualify you for that role. It just screams cheap and tacky.

Luke definitely deserves to be a panellist though. The best ex housemates deserve to come back than shunning them out. People have to start a career from somewhere. Brian Dowling until now.. has done well for himself. Kate Lawler and Jon Tickle have.

I think if we even gave Luke Marsden a chance as a presenter he could do really well. Or Kenneth Tong :love:

Marsh.
17-04-2013, 06:07 PM
They're not shunned though. Ex housemates come on as a guest all the time. Even the ones who earn money slagging the show off to the press (looking at you Kemal and Narinder). Once a fame *****, always a fame *****.

Doesn't mean they should be given actual jobs.

reece(:
17-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Just realised no more Jamie's phone booth. :bawling::bawling:

Jake.
17-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Just realised no more Jamie's phone booth. :bawling::bawling:

Natalie's phone booth is going to be a far bigger hit

lukee
17-04-2013, 08:47 PM
this is the sun news paper tho ???

reece(:
17-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Natalie's phone booth is going to be a far bigger hit
:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'll miss the dirty grannies trying it on with Jamie, best part of the show.

Matt
17-04-2013, 09:05 PM
this is the sun news paper tho ???

The same Sun newspaper that correctly reported that Emma would replace Brian two weeks before it happened?

The Sun doesn't care about Big Brother enough to make stories up any more

Besides, Jamie and Alice have confirmed they've left on Twitter

Jordan.
17-04-2013, 09:28 PM
I think it should go a bit upmarket and bring back more credibility to the show. I am sick of us relying on stupidity all the time to get some giggles. I would love decent presenters please. Like Jeff Brazier. Maybe Kate Walsh but I think we do need a male presenter too. Ian Lee is good. Just good all round presenters with at least a few brain cells.

I want psychologists to come on the show regularly too. Judi James please :love: Thanks!

Oh.. I wouldn't mind Luke Marsden maybe hosting the show. I think some ex housemates need to be given a chance. The ones who can string a sentence together though.

Chris Moyles

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/ruby_fire/Smilies/sicksmilie.gif

Jack_
17-04-2013, 10:41 PM
@mrjamieeast
Once again thanks for all the kind message re: BBBOTS. Had no idea so many would be so annoyed about it!

@mrjamieeast
Might just do my own phone in segment online for the hell of it.

I have a feeling he didn't leave of his own accord :suspect:

iRyan
17-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Oh no! :( I love Alice and Jamie!

Tony1111
18-04-2013, 05:53 PM
The Sun usually bashes the show doesn't it? Nice to see a bit of a neutral story from them hopefully they promote it a bit more with the change up. It is certainly better than that rag that Dirty Dick owns. :p

Samm
19-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Who will host the weekends because Alice did that

Drew.
20-04-2013, 04:43 PM
i really liked Jamie.. this series is going to have a completely new feel to it now tho which in some ways is good and refreshing, still would have rather had him staying, has there been any mentions of who could possibly be replacing them?

Roy Mars III
20-04-2013, 04:47 PM
@mrjamieeast
Once again thanks for all the kind message re: BBBOTS. Had no idea so many would be so annoyed about it!

@mrjamieeast
Might just do my own phone in segment online for the hell of it.

I have a feeling he didn't leave of his own accord :suspect:

why would he leave a job were he was making easy money doing basically nothing

Marc
20-04-2013, 04:58 PM
No Brian whatsoever! :worship:

Jake.
20-04-2013, 05:38 PM
i really liked Jamie.. this series is going to have a completely new feel to it now tho which in some ways is good and refreshing, still would have rather had him staying, has there been any mentions of who could possibly be replacing them?

yeah, agreed. Can't wait to see how the show looks but Jamie was a great edition

zakman440
20-04-2013, 05:44 PM

I would prefer Jo Hemmings, the psychologist from C4.

BJ2
30-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Am I really the only one who is glad to see the back of Jamie East!!!

Marcus.
30-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Am I really the only one who is glad to see the back of Jamie East!!!

i like him

reece(:
30-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Diane Youdale > Judi James

Nedusa
02-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Glad to hear Brian and Alice are leaving.......liked Jamie though sad he won't be around in next series.....!!!

Who is going to host Weekend BBBOTS ....???

Lwize
07-05-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm late to the party, but I'm gutted to hear Alice is gone, and the adorable Jennings as well.

This really sucks. :(

Vanessa
07-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I think someone new will host BOTS sometimes. Can't wait to find out who! :amazed:

lostalex
07-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Brian is still the King of Big Brother. He won 2 series, and hosted 6 series. He'll always be a BB Legend.

Emma doesn't give a flying **** about BB, she's just hoping to be like russell and dermot and go on to something bigger.

Vanessa
07-05-2013, 08:12 AM
I don't know, Alex. She seems to genuinely love the show. But i always thought she wasn't suited to BOTS. She'll be a great host. :hugesmile: