PDA

View Full Version : Rylan : New host of BBBOTS

matthewh2050
25-04-2013, 06:17 AM
According to the sun, hes got the job! http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4901808/Rylans-BBig-TV-BBreak.html

reece(:
25-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Oh ffs, one step forward two steps back.

Jake.
25-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Yeah, up-market my arse :bored:

zakman440
25-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Why? Just as I was having faith in this series...

Jake.
25-04-2013, 07:07 AM
The only promising partof the article is the bit at the bottom

zakman440
25-04-2013, 07:23 AM
The only promising partof the article is the bit at the bottom

Exactly, Rylan has no presenting expertise, I would he would have been more suited for BBLB. But no wannabe housemates and older housemates? That is fantastic, plus the fact that they are making it more of a social experiment, does this mean the end of the tacky editing?

Black Dagger
25-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Wasn't it just confirmed Emma was staying on as BOTS host.

Oh well my Ry still slaying.

Jake.
25-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Exactly, Rylan has no presenting expertise, I would he would have been more suited for BBLB. But no wannabe housemates and older housemates? That is fantastic, plus the fact that they are making it more of a social experiment, does this mean the end of the tacky editing?

I really also hope that this is true... if sources have indeed says this, it can only be a good thing... this is why I'm a bit more hopeful for live feed, and Ben Frow seems to be bringing in the changes

Cherie
25-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Oh well. Personally I think Rylan would be better suited to the stuff they do on the Xtra factor. I guess the opportunity to get his own show off the back of this is too good to turn down.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Really? Omg! That's brilliant news! :amazed::thumbs2::dance2::cheer2:

MrWong
25-04-2013, 08:49 AM
So disappointing.

Brian was awful even with some experience.

Rylan will be excruciating to watch.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi Mr Wong! :xyxwave:

MrWong
25-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi Vanessa :wavey:

Not long to go now until the madness :amazed:

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi Vanessa :wavey:

Not long to go now until the madness :amazed:

Can't wait! Looks like the show has made quite a few changes this year! :amazed:

Smithy
25-04-2013, 08:57 AM
As long as he's not on the xtra factor :idc:

MrWong
25-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Can't wait! Looks like the show has made quite a few changes this year! :amazed:

Yeah I'm pretty pleased with all the changes, except Rylan doing BOTS.

But looking on the bright side, it'll be fun to slate him off for being so crap :D

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Yeah I'm pretty pleased with all the changes, except Rylan doing BOTS.

But looking on the bright side, it'll be fun to slate him off for being so crap :D

Who knows? He could be ok. Well have to wait and see! :p

Jack_
25-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Ugh :bored: just no

He'd suit Xtra so much more

DrunkerThanMoses
25-04-2013, 09:04 AM
I never really watched it anyway, got a good reason not to now.

MrWong
25-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Who knows? He could be ok. Well have to wait and see! :p

Yes we will :evilgrin:

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 09:09 AM
I think Rylan would have been better on the Extra factor. But i'm sure he'll be fun on BOTS as well. :hugesmile:

Jack_
25-04-2013, 09:10 AM
So we're not getting Emma now? :( awful

Mind you, I would settle for Emma weekdays and Rylan weekends (including Friday), so...

karl100589
25-04-2013, 09:53 AM
My reaction to Rylan hosting BOTS:
?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 09:58 AM
My reaction to Rylan hosting BOTS:
?v=umDr0mPuyQc

:joker:

sampvt
25-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Having Rylan, or in fact anyone with no experience, seems, on the face of things, to be a bad decision but on the positive side he will bring something different to a flagging show. I don't think he will be thrown in at the deep end, he will be given some kind of script to follow and as long as the prods allow him to inject his own personality, it could be ok. Loosing Jamie was a blow but loosing Alice was the right thing.

It will be interesting to see if this so called social experience thing works, my own personal feeling is it will struggle till he finds his feet but the one thing they must do is gag some of these so called random audience members like the TV that blinks and has a mouth impediment and the wanna bees that constantly hog the mic. Those fools get my goat and although people like Jeff with the glasses speaks a great deal of sence, do we really need to see him and his awful dress sence all the time.

If they are hell bent on removing the young kids with stars in their eyes doing things they think the GBP want to see and revert back to allowing storylines to develop, this might be interesting especially if they inject a few oldies in there. Like always, we wait and see, but this year I honestly do think that the tasks and selective editing will make or break the show. Let the show move at its own pace and leave it to flourish. In the past, the prods interference with selective editing have ruined the show, we don't need to see nastiness applauded but we do need to see things that spice things up as long as they are not manufactured to gain a response like the inclusion of people that deliberately are put in there to cause mayhem like last year, it marginalises everyone and offers a platform for wannabees to make it big for no reason.

Let the program flow and evolve naturally, the best storylines are those that develop naturally and are BELIEVABLE, not manufactured for personal gain and notoriety. In closing.........lets hope the forum members stick with the plot this year and stop this baiting and slagging off anyone that doesn't agree with their point of view, this will make life easier for everyone, the idea of the forum is for views on the show and not there for personal attacks on other forum members.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Having Rylan, or in fact anyone with no experience, seems, on the face of things, to be a bad decision but on the positive side he will bring something different to a flagging show. I don't think he will be thrown in at the deep end, he will be given some kind of script to follow and as long as the prods allow him to inject his own personality, it could be ok. Loosing Jamie was a blow but loosing Alice was the right thing.

It will be interesting to see if this so called social experience thing works, my own personal feeling is it will struggle till he finds his feet but the one thing they must do is gag some of these so called random audience members like the TV that blinks and has a mouth impediment and the wanna bees that constantly hog the mic. Those fools get my goat and although people like Jeff with the glasses speaks a great deal of sence, do we really need to see him and his awful dress sence all the time.

If they are hell bent on removing the young kids with stars in their eyes doing things they think the GBP want to see and revert back to allowing storylines to develop, this might be interesting especially if they inject a few oldies in there. Like always, we wait and see, but this year I honestly do think that the tasks and selective editing will make or break the show. Let the show move at its own pace and leave it to flourish. In the past, the prods interference with selective editing have ruined the show, we don't need to see nastiness applauded but we do need to see things that spice things up as long as they are not manufactured to gain a response like the inclusion of people that deliberately are put in there to cause mayhem like last year, it marginalises everyone and offers a platform for wannabees to make it big for no reason.

Let the program flow and evolve naturally, the best storylines are those that develop naturally and are BELIEVABLE, not manufactured for personal gain and notoriety. In closing.........lets hope the forum members stick with the plot this year and stop this baiting and slagging off anyone that doesn't agree with their point of view, this will make life easier for everyone, the idea of the forum is for views on the show and not there for personal attacks on other forum members.

Nice post, sampyt! Nice to see you back! I like Rylan. He's funny. I think he'll be great on the show. :hugesmile:

JohnnyBB
25-04-2013, 10:03 AM
bots wont last half the summer i smell an axing!

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 10:05 AM
They could replace it with live feed! :amazed:

sampvt
25-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Nice post, sampyt! Nice to see you back! I like Rylan. He's funny. I think he'll be great on the show. :hugesmile:

Nice to be back, but I have never been away, I just found nothing relevant to post about. Glad to see you are here though, wonder when Chuff will rear her head. I guess that will be when, like me, she finds out who is on the show and what moral interjections we feel we need to bring up. lol.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Nice to be back, but I have never been away, I just found nothing relevant to post about. Glad to see you are here though, wonder when Chuff will rear her head. I guess that will be when, like me, she finds out who is on the show and what moral interjections we feel we need to bring up. lol.

I have found it hard sometimes, but you need to stay strong. As long as you're honest i think you'll be ok. I'm trying to just be myself and respect everyone. :)

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Can't wait for Big Brother and it starts just in time for my birthday! :dance:

Brother Leon
25-04-2013, 10:32 AM
How desperate :joker:

Jordan.
25-04-2013, 12:18 PM
How obvious that it's just to get the show some media attention :sleep:

I hope they think it's worth it when the show bombs because of viewers turning off.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Guys, let's give him a chance. He could be good! :hugesmile:

Roy Mars III
25-04-2013, 12:29 PM

I hope Big Brother is canceled soon, it is killing every good memory of what Big Brother used to be

Roy Mars III
25-04-2013, 12:29 PM

unless he gets a total personality change there is no chance

Jack_
25-04-2013, 12:54 PM
With a competent co-host I think he'd be fine (which is why him and Caroline would work well together on Xtra Factor), as a solo host it's destined for a car crash.

Emma Monday - Thursday, Friday - Emma, Rylan and Kate Walsh, Saturday and Sunday - Kate and Rylan would be decent enough. If he does weekdays then we're ****ed.

Marsh.
25-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Oh ffs, one step forward two steps back.

This. :bored:

Josy
25-04-2013, 01:13 PM
This is even worse than Emma getting Brians job :bored:

Iceman
25-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Hopefully he runs it into the ground...

Headie
25-04-2013, 02:28 PM
“We’ve got some interesting people signed up this year — including some older folk.

I'm guessing the housemates have been chosen then? So excited to see if the housemates are diverse this year!

I think Annette Edwards is almost definitely going to be a housemate, considering all these rumours about older housemates going in.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm guessing the housemates have been chosen then? So excited to see if the housemates are diverse this year!

I think Annette Edwards is almost definitely going to be a housemate, considering all these rumours about older housemates going in.

Who is she ? :amazed:

Headie
25-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Who is she ? :amazed:

One of the rumoured housemates, supposedly been recruited by researchers for the show. She holds the world record for the oldest page 3 model ever, and also holds the world record for owning the largest rabbit in the world. I came across a video of her though and it looks like her BB audition to me. If she goes in, she'll be the oldest ever civilian BBUK housemate (at age 61).

P17UqoQj8uw

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 02:33 PM
One of the rumoured housemates, supposedly been recruited by researchers for the show. I came across a video of her though and it looks like her BB audition to me. If she goes in, she'll be the oldest ever civilian BBUK housemate (at age 61)

P17UqoQj8uw

I love older housemates! Carol! Belinda! Sandy! :dance:

Gillian-73
25-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Eurgh no! This news has not filled with joy only dread.

GiRTh
One of the rumoured housemates, supposedly been recruited by researchers for the show. She holds the world record for the oldest page 3 model ever, and also holds the world record for owning the largest rabbit in the world. I came across a video of her though and it looks like her BB audition to me. If she goes in, she'll be the oldest ever civilian BBUK housemate (at age 61).

P17UqoQj8uwHow big is this rabbit that she owns? :spin:

Vanessa
She sounds amazing! I hope she goes in! :amazed:

Gillian-73
25-04-2013, 02:39 PM

I doubt that Ness! But we'll see :)

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 02:41 PM
I doubt that Ness! But we'll see :)

I like him. I think he's funny. :tongue:

Glenn.
25-04-2013, 02:42 PM
I don't even watch BotS anyway so this news is just meh for me.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 02:43 PM
I'll watch it to see what he's like in it! :hugesmile:

Tony1111
25-04-2013, 03:10 PM
There goes all my hopes for BB going tacky. :(

Rylan was my least favourite Housemate of all time along with that series of CBB being the worst too. Give the job to Julie Goodyear and let her cut **** outta them all. :p

Drew.
25-04-2013, 04:21 PM
did they not learn anything when they gave Brian a role of presenting and that didn't work out, the only positive to take is that hes denied hes got the job recently :idc: saying that if he does get the job i'll still watch bit on the side and i hope he proves me wrong, but there's plenty more presenters.. people who actually present shows for a living out there

Headie
25-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Rylan Ross Clark ‏@RylanClark 6h

Stories today, I haven't confirmed anything yet, until I say it, all just rumours xxx

InOne
25-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Never watched it anyway, it's a terrible spin-off series. If Emma and Alice couldn't even tempt me to watch it there's no way Rylan will.

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Never watched it anyway, it's a terrible spin-off series. If Emma and Alice couldn't even tempt me to watch it there's no way Rylan will.

They should have put Faye on it. :evilgrin:

Marcus.
25-04-2013, 05:32 PM
good luck to him
i still will be watching

Kazanne
25-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Not keen On Rylan doing this but I guess he should be given a chance and prove us wrong,will be interesting to see.

Headie
25-04-2013, 07:38 PM
He's denied it on twitter (sort of):

Rylan Ross Clark ‏@RylanClark 9h

Stories today, I haven't confirmed anything yet, until I say it, all just rumours xxx

g17m
25-04-2013, 08:19 PM
The fact that he has been offered the job should be a dream come true for him, I hope for his sake he isn't waiting for something better to come along, I think he'd fit in on bots and make it entertaining

SSL2012
25-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Couldn't really care about bbbots, the main show is going back to basics and had a massive change in host. It's also the main show that dictates the future of the series etc, this is all great news.

I can only gather the producers are looking at launch night figures seeing a loss of like 40% of the audience and thinking the cast selection is failing which is a fair point I guess.

Patrick
25-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Just when you thought Big Brother couldn't get any more ******ing embarrassing and camp..

Jake.
25-04-2013, 08:40 PM
did they not learn anything when they gave Brian a role of presenting and that didn't work out, the only positive to take is that hes denied hes got the job recently :idc: saying that if he does get the job i'll still watch bit on the side and i hope he proves me wrong, but there's plenty more presenters.. people who actually present shows for a living out there

Yeah, couldn't have put it better really

Headie
25-04-2013, 08:45 PM
BOTS was the only thing of the Desmond-era that needed to be untouched (minus Jeff the singing drag queen) and now they've gone and changed that too. I wouldn't have seen the problem if they had done all these changes, but kept Alice and Jamie and just alternated roles between the 3 of them (including Emma).

I feel like they're changing thiongs just for the sake of change, and because all of their recent changes (such as Emma hosting, Brian being sacked, older housemates being promised, live feed rumours etc.) has had a positive reaction, they are going over the top now and changing anything that they can.

With that being said, I am still really excited for BB to come back after hearing all this news lately :D

King Gizzard
25-04-2013, 08:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KBNcZ.gif

Vanessa
25-04-2013, 08:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KBNcZ.gif

:laugh2:

Headie
25-04-2013, 09:14 PM
How big is this rabbit that she owns? :spin:

4ft 3inches! :hugesmile:

iRyan
25-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Bad idea, very bad idea.

Tregard
25-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Wait, so this isn't confirmed yet?

sampvt
25-04-2013, 10:40 PM
He wont pass on this, trust me, he cant afford to.

DigitalSid
25-04-2013, 11:27 PM
I love older housemates! Carol! Belinda! Sandy! :dance:

Carol was a miserable, mood ruining, waste of a place.

Samm
26-04-2013, 07:03 AM
I thought emma was going to be the host of Big brother and Big brother bit on the side ???

Gillian-73
26-04-2013, 08:30 AM
I like him. I think he's funny. :tongue:

I think he's annoying, he certainly annoys me :D

Gillian-73
26-04-2013, 08:31 AM
I thought emma was going to be the host of Big brother and Big brother bit on the side ???

She is but probably not on bots every night!

sampvt
26-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Where have all my posts gone. No notifications, no infractions, no mod telling me why, ?????????

Semtex
26-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Oh dear God no.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/082009/1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

I have found his audition tapes....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc46c7UART1r34qiso1_500.gif

He's so 'look at me' this is destined to fail.

Samm
26-04-2013, 04:44 PM
She is but probably not on bots every night!

oh ok

bananarama
26-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Male presenters are so boring boring boring......If this is true i fear it will be no more BOTS viewing for me.......

Me. I Am Salman
28-04-2013, 05:10 PM
http://atrl.net/forums/images/smilies/images/smilies/noparty.gif

arista
28-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Male presenters are so boring boring boring......If this is true i fear it will be no more BOTS viewing for me.......

But the public make that show
with their views.

Give It a Go.

Vanessa
28-04-2013, 05:35 PM
The viewers will love Rylan! He's such a great guy! :lovedup:

starry
29-04-2013, 09:33 AM
If this has happened it just shows they don't learn from their mistakes, a BB winner is not necessarily a good presenter. Get a presenter to do a presenting job.

smeagol
29-04-2013, 10:10 AM
thats just madness if they have put that annoying mr me me me on it. seriously wtf

i wont be watching it just the main show. gone down market more like

sampvt
29-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Isnt it amazing the number of posters on here that throw their rattles out of the pram and say oh I wont be watching. BULLDUST everyone on here watches otherwise they wouldn't be able to comment on the crap they see.

Rylan has to start somewhere as everyone does. Give him a chance and see what prevails, in the meantine S.T.F.U please, this petulant behaviour bores me.

smeagol
29-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Isnt it amazing the number of posters on here that throw their rattles out of the pram and say oh I wont be watching. BULLDUST everyone on here watches otherwise they wouldn't be able to comment on the crap they see.

Rylan has to start somewhere as everyone does. Give him a chance and see what prevails, in the meantine S.T.F.U please, this petulant behaviour bores me.

i wont be watchin bbots with dicks like that presenting he is a x factor reject .
channel 5 are cluless i,ll watch the main show only if he is presenting hey it was bad enough last series only thing that saved it was the presenters

honeydew
29-04-2013, 11:04 AM
So what happened to his divine singing career than?? what a joke..:joker:

Ch 5 knew last year, what they were doing with Ryan, why do you think he had soo much airtime.....All contrived.

I hope Julian Cleary gets the job!

ARggg my cat keeps going my keyboard....

Jack_
29-04-2013, 02:30 PM

Practice what you preach with the endless pro-Rylan and anti-Speidi posts. We get the message, January was three months ago.

sampvt
29-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Practice what you preach with the endless pro-Rylan and anti-Speidi posts. We get the message, January was three months ago.

wtf are you babbling on about. I never mentioned Speidi and my pro rylan posts, as you call them, are little more than forum comments, which I believe I am allowed to post with or without your permission. I didn't know you were a moderator now.

Oh sorry, I just noticed that you support Gary Glitter according to your picture. That says it all.

I wonder if my ''My Laptop is my only friend'' comment may have upset you. Seems like someone wants to bait me. Come back when you grow into long pants sonny.

Jack_
29-04-2013, 02:57 PM
wtf are you babbling on about. I never mentioned Speidi and my pro rylan posts, as you call them, are little more than forum comments, which I believe I am allowed to post with or without your permission. I didn't know you were a moderator now.

Oh sorry, I just noticed that you support Gary Glitter according to your picture. That says it all.

I wonder if my ''My Laptop is my only friend'' comment may have upset you. Seems like someone wants to bait me. Come back when you grow into long pants sonny.

Oh I don't know, just the hundreds of posts you've continued to make about Speidi and how Rylan is oh so better in the three months since CBB11 ended, when most of us have moved on? You're entitled to post what you want but don't tell other people to 'S.T.F.U' with their 'petulant' behaviour if that's the kind of privilege you want. Like I said, practice what you preach. It's not one rule for you and another rule for everyone else.

Indeed I do support Gary Glitter, he's hilarious :love: perhaps if you watched Big Brother Canada you might understand. Shame.

Aw, the day you upset me is the day hell freezes over, but I'm sure many people have upset you on here along the way with how worked up you get, so that says it all really doesn't it. It seems whenever you're short of a valid argument you resort to the tiresome, same old same old retort of 'your laptop is your only friend' etc. And you accusing me of wanting to bait you is absolutely hilarious considering the post I quoted where you told people to 'S.T.F.U' with their 'petulant' behaviour was an example of baiting itself.

sampvt
29-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Oh I don't know, just the hundreds of posts you've continued to make about Speidi and how Rylan is oh so better in the three months since CBB11 ended, when most of us have moved on? You're entitled to post what you want but don't tell other people to 'S.T.F.U' with their 'petulant' behaviour if that's the kind of privilege you want. Like I said, practice what you preach. It's not one rule for you and another rule for everyone else.

Indeed I do support Gary Glitter, he's hilarious :love: perhaps if you watched Big Brother Canada you might understand. Shame.

Aw, the day you upset me is the day hell freezes over, but I'm sure many people have upset you on here along the way with how worked up you get, so that says it all really doesn't it. It seems whenever you're short of a valid argument you resort to the tiresome, same old same old retort of 'your laptop is your only friend' etc. And you accusing me of wanting to bait you is absolutely hilarious considering the post I quoted where you told people to 'S.T.F.U' with their 'petulant' behaviour was an example of baiting itself.

I consider myself well and truly spanked, after all how can I argue with a teenager that has nearly 20,000 posts. I am but a mere mortal with some free time.

Jack_
29-04-2013, 03:29 PM
You often point out people's post counts but seem to lack an understanding of simple maths. Let's break that 20,000 post count down.

I'll soon have been a member for five years - 20,000 divided by 5 is 4,000 posts a year average. Divide 4,000 by 12 months and you have roughly 333 posts a month. Divide 333 by 4 weeks and you have about 83 posts a week. And divide that by 7 and you have roughly 11 posts a day. If you think 11 posts a day average (with some days in that five years having no posts, little posts, or more posts) is a lot, then you're deluded. Perhaps it takes you an hour to construct a post, but it takes me a couple of minutes.

But hey, continue to ignore all the points and facts I just presented to you (predictable that you would, I guess you didn't know how else to respond) and throw around a few insults to some people 40 years younger than you on an internet forum. That says more about you than it does anyone else. Bless.

Jack_
29-04-2013, 03:31 PM
I should also point out Chuff's post count stands at around 17,000 and she joined just three years ago, in 2010. Work out the maths honey, and then are you going to criticise and insult her for the same things you are me and many other members with a much lower average post count?

Many people's post counts are also way above 20,000, some having reached 60k. But ignorance is bliss isn't it?

Black Dagger
29-04-2013, 03:33 PM
http://gossipanddirt.styleanddirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CBB-news-Speidi-ask-to-speak-to-their-lawyer-after-Fight-Night-blowup.jpg

sampvt
29-04-2013, 04:49 PM
You often point out people's post counts but seem to lack an understanding of simple maths. Let's break that 20,000 post count down.

I'll soon have been a member for five years - 20,000 divided by 5 is 4,000 posts a year average. Divide 4,000 by 12 months and you have roughly 333 posts a month. Divide 333 by 4 weeks and you have about 83 posts a week. And divide that by 7 and you have roughly 11 posts a day. If you think 11 posts a day average (with some days in that five years having no posts, little posts, or more posts) is a lot, then you're deluded. Perhaps it takes you an hour to construct a post, but it takes me a couple of minutes.

But hey, continue to ignore all the points and facts I just presented to you (predictable that you would, I guess you didn't know how else to respond) and throw around a few insults to some people 40 years younger than you on an internet forum. That says more about you than it does anyone else. Bless.

You may know how to post, but you must be pretty dumb to argue you have a life and don't post so much, when we can all push the button and look back, plus you calculated your figures based on the facts that YOU POST EVERY DAY. That was a brain fart son, if you are going to try to be clever, know your enemy and calculate his response in advance.

Try this analogy instead.............A normal post takes 5 to 10 mins to compile if you are intelligent and don't need spell check (like I do, lol) try now multiplying 7.5 mins by 20,000 posts. It means you have spent over 150,000 mins on your laptop. That is 2,500 hrs, which is 208 days given a 12 hr waken day. That my son puts your life and calculations into a bigger perspective and shows how addicted you are.

Now do you really want to piss up my back, I will loose you with plain science and rhetoric, better you quit now.

Jack_
29-04-2013, 05:22 PM
You may know how to post, but you must be pretty dumb to argue you have a life and don't post so much, when we can all push the button and look back, plus you calculated your figures based on the facts that YOU POST EVERY DAY. That was a brain fart son, if you are going to try to be clever, know your enemy and calculate his response in advance.

Try this analogy instead.............A normal post takes 5 to 10 mins to compile if you are intelligent and don't need spell check (like I do, lol) try now multiplying 7.5 mins by 20,000 posts. It means you have spent over 150,000 mins on your laptop. That is 2,500 hrs, which is 208 days given a 12 hr waken day. That my son puts your life and calculations into a bigger perspective and shows how addicted you are.

Now do you really want to piss up my back, I will loose you with plain science and rhetoric, better you quit now.

Firstly I'd need you to define a 'life', because I'm afraid that will vary from person to person, it's a very open ended and subjective question. What defines 'having a life'? Because what it means to you will be very different to somebody else, who are to define what a 'life' is and what you must do in that 'life' for it to be worthwhile? Am I missing something here, are you God? Are you the creator of all life? Do you define what is a 'life' and what isn't? I know you think you're special but come on now mate.

Based on the facts that I post every day? Erm, it's called an average daily posting rate, love. There's actually one of those on your profile if you bothered to look. And I even pointed out that a lot of those days throughout the five years I won't have posted at all and some very little, it fluctuates depending on different circumstances. Not that it's at all important of course.

208 days in a five year period? I'd say that's pretty good going, actually. Do some research into internet usage amongst teenagers and you'll find it's a lot higher than the averages you've just given me, and that's using the internet as a whole.

And I'll 'lose you' with plain philosophy and requiring you to define what a 'life' actually is, because that's a question that doesn't have a definitive answer, which renders your point completely null and void. So yeah, never mind me, if I were you I'd quit now.

I also notice you completely avoided my points about Chuff's average being much higher. Are you going to insult her and tell her she doesn't have a life? After all, she nearly has as many posts as me and she's been here two years less than I have. What about the people with 60k posts? Some of whom are moderators, are you going to insult them in the same way you have me and other members with similar post counts? Or alternatively, are you just going to admit that you resort to picking at people's post counts and the now age old 'your best friend is your laptop' retorts because you have no other way of responding to the points presented to you? You may think it's a wonderful diversion tactic and wins you debates but really it just shows up the lack of validity the points you make have.

sampvt
29-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Firstly I'd need you to define a 'life', because I'm afraid that will vary from person to person, it's a very open ended and subjective question. What defines 'having a life'? Because what it means to you will be very different to somebody else, who are to define what a 'life' is and what you must do in that 'life' for it to be worthwhile? Am I missing something here, are you God? Are you the creator of all life? Do you define what is a 'life' and what isn't? I know you think you're special but come on now mate.

Based on the facts that I post every day? Erm, it's called an average daily posting rate, love. There's actually one of those on your profile if you bothered to look. And I even pointed out that a lot of those days throughout the five years I won't have posted at all and some very little, it fluctuates depending on different circumstances. Not that it's at all important of course.

208 days in a five year period? I'd say that's pretty good going, actually. Do some research into internet usage amongst teenagers and you'll find it's a lot higher than the averages you've just given me, and that's using the internet as a whole.

And I'll 'lose you' with plain philosophy and requiring you to define what a 'life' actually is, because that's a question that doesn't have a definitive answer, which renders your point completely null and void. So yeah, never mind me, if I were you I'd quit now.

I also notice you completely avoided my points about Chuff's average being much higher. Are you going to insult her and tell her she doesn't have a life? After all, she nearly has as many posts as me and she's been here two years less than I have. What about the people with 60k posts? Some of whom are moderators, are you going to insult them in the same way you have me and other members with similar post counts? Or alternatively, are you just going to admit that you resort to picking at people's post counts and the now age old 'your best friend is your laptop' retorts because you have no other way of responding to the points presented to you? You may think it's a wonderful diversion tactic and wins you debates but really it just shows up the lack of validity the points you make have.

Well now jack me old mucker, as we say down here. I would never dream of insulting a mod, they bite and as for insulting Chuff, god love it man, I need my stones to play with. Anyway do I qualify for a medal for the person that got you to write more than 20 words. lol.

In closing, if I need to explain to you what having a life means, it will take me too long, but the sad bit is that you actually feel the need to ask anyone what a life should be like, sad eh. (that's what I mean by clever rhetoric). Keep your pecker up son, there are plenty of days to go before I put my nasty grumpy head on and join forces with Chuff and our little band of the ''MORALLY ALWAYS RIGHT BRIGADE'' hell bent on ridding the world of nasty wannabees supported by the cyber warrior numpties that choose to question our values.

On a good note, congrats on your spelling, verbiage, punctuation and paragraph formation. Obviously mummy must be proud of her little boy, didn't he do well eh.

Black Dagger
29-04-2013, 05:58 PM
http://gossipanddirt.styleanddirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CBB-news-Speidi-ask-to-speak-to-their-lawyer-after-Fight-Night-blowup.jpg

lostalex
29-04-2013, 06:04 PM
I should also point out Chuff's post count stands at around 17,000 and she joined just three years ago, in 2010. Work out the maths honey, and then are you going to criticise and insult her for the same things you are me and many other members with a much lower average post count?

Many people's post counts are also way above 20,000, some having reached 60k. But ignorance is bliss isn't it?

are you Rylan? You are certainly as obnoxious and attention seeking as Rylan. Are you?

Black Dagger
29-04-2013, 06:06 PM
http://i2.cdnds.net/12/39/618x627/x_factor_judges_house_rylan_50.jpg

Ramsay
29-04-2013, 06:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i2PW3.gif

Headie
29-04-2013, 06:16 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8e9xwI5h01qcdlamo3_250.gif

sampvt
29-04-2013, 06:17 PM
http://i2.cdnds.net/12/39/618x627/x_factor_judges_house_rylan_50.jpg

Thanks for substituting those knobs with a real human being with feelings and a photogenic persona.

Ramsay
29-04-2013, 06:17 PM
YEAH BITCHhttp://i49.tinypic.com/296ogo7.png

sampvt
29-04-2013, 06:19 PM

OMG its getting worse, first Lucas uses Speidi now you send us this disgusting slapper. Any clip of her eating makes my teeth itch and hair squeak.

Headie
29-04-2013, 06:24 PM
OMG its getting worse, first Lucas uses Speidi now you send us this disgusting slapper. Any clip of her eating makes my teeth itch and hair squeak.

That's a bit uncalled for :nono:

sampvt
29-04-2013, 06:31 PM
That's a bit uncalled for :nono:

You obviously haven't done a follow up on her as of now. Definitely not the miss goodie 2 shoes she tried to come across as on the show. Its all about the money honey.

DigitalSid
29-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Slapper?

Jordan.
29-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Headie
29-04-2013, 06:46 PM
You obviously haven't done a follow up on her as of now. Definitely not the miss goodie 2 shoes she tried to come across as on the show. Its all about the money honey.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8e9xwI5h01qcdlamo4_250.gif

reece(:
29-04-2013, 06:48 PM

lostalex
29-04-2013, 06:50 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/876870/thumbs/o-BABY-RYLAN-CLARK-570.jpg?4

lostalex
29-04-2013, 06:51 PM
http://www.newsmediaimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/newsmediaimages-celebrity-article-44762-rylan-clark-la-mode-model-agency-daily-mirror-investigates.jpg

Jack_
29-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Well now jack me old mucker, as we say down here. I would never dream of insulting a mod, they bite and as for insulting Chuff, god love it man, I need my stones to play with. Anyway do I qualify for a medal for the person that got you to write more than 20 words. lol.

In closing, if I need to explain to you what having a life means, it will take me too long, but the sad bit is that you actually feel the need to ask anyone what a life should be like, sad eh. (that's what I mean by clever rhetoric). Keep your pecker up son, there are plenty of days to go before I put my nasty grumpy head on and join forces with Chuff and our little band of the ''MORALLY ALWAYS RIGHT BRIGADE'' hell bent on ridding the world of nasty wannabees supported by the cyber warrior numpties that choose to question our values.

On a good note, congrats on your spelling, verbiage, punctuation and paragraph formation. Obviously mummy must be proud of her little boy, didn't he do well eh.

Well if you're not going to direct the same insults at people with much higher average post counts than myself and the other members you've brought this up with, then I think that's double standards if you ask me. Just how it's alright for you to tell other people to 'S.T.F.U' yet no one's allowed to do the same to you, it's one rule some and another for everyone else it seems.

Got me to write more than 20 words? Ignorance really is bliss, isn't it? Perhaps if you actually wandered out of the Big Brother section you'd notice that 90% of my posts consist of way more than 20 words, and have a couple of paragraphs in each at least. Actually, thinking about it, please don't wander outside of the BB section...not sure I could be doing with that. Most of my posts in the BB section (especially during on-season) are far from short in fact, you must be confusing me with other members, and you really are grasping at straws now if you think I'm the type for a few words. I'm sure some other members will testify that's not the case.

Once again purposely trying to twist my words to fit your own agenda because you haven't got any other way of responding. Asking you what a life should be like? Erm, no, I was asking you to define what 'having a life' actually means. There's a big difference. But obviously you couldn't do that because there's no definitive answer, it's purely subjective and so as such your repetitive insult of 'get a life' really is meaningless. People can live their lives however they want to, it's not up to you or anyone else to pass judgement on that. Not that you know how I live my life at all of course, or that it really matters either way, but until you can tell me what 'having a life' actually is then it doesn't really mean much.

Oh how I do look forward to yourself and Chuff supporting the dullest of dull during this summer's Big Brother and mistaking real life moral values (of which I myself have, whether you like to second guess otherwise or not) with a television entertainment programme. I'm sure it'll be as fun as it always is...

And aw, that's so kind of you to compliment my English, even though it's always been there, but of course you can pretend it hasn't been. Keep the insults coming my friend, it only means you haven't got any valid points to raise :)

lostalex
29-04-2013, 07:37 PM
You forgot your "eh".

sampvt
29-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Aw Jack, you are human, you have feelings. Hey you are beginning to make an impression on me, Before you know it I will have you on my best friends list. You sound interesting. I have relatives over in Canada (Windsor Ontario) and was there some time ago. My cousin lives there. Her son used to play for Edmonton Oilers the ice hockey team. He is one of their scouts now, Sammy Kerr is his name. I will look forward to jousting with you this season.

Jack_
29-04-2013, 07:47 PM
You forgot your "eh".

Eh? :joker:

Nice of you to make a worthwhile contribution Alex.

Drew.
01-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Rylan Ross Clark ‏@RylanClark 15h
Watching an EP of Celebrity Big brother . I had the best time in there. Just watching it back takes me back there x

Rylan Ross Clark ‏@RylanClark 2m
Looking forward.... And it's looking amazing x

Read what you like from his tweets.. to me it looks like he's going to have something to do with BB this summer

Cherie
01-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Watching an EP of Celebrity Big brother . I had the best time in there. Just watching it back takes me back there x

Read what you like from his tweets.. to me it looks like he's going to have something to do with BB this summer

I hate all that carp, why not come out and just confirm it instead of these "teasers".

Jake.
01-05-2013, 03:06 PM

Urgh God :bored:

Drew.
01-05-2013, 03:26 PM
I hate all that carp, why not come out and just confirm it instead of these "teasers".

agreed, he might be tweeting about something completely different still but it just looks like its to do with BOTS

Jordan.
01-05-2013, 06:25 PM

He tweeted this after

Rylan Ross Clark ‏@RylanClark 2h

2 days.... Nerve x

Guess we'll find out if it's BB related

Drew.
01-05-2013, 06:29 PM
i have a slight feeling it will be, should be interesting to find out what it is

reece(:
01-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Still hoping he's on XFactor.

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast 1m

Hanging with my homeboy. LOTS to catch up on! : pic.twitter.com/ExGOwoIHgL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJXfU7uCYAENwqI.jpg

Drew.
03-05-2013, 08:30 PM
hes probably with him getting advice on the show isnt he... :suspect:

Sawyer
03-05-2013, 08:31 PM
No no no no no. Why do they insist on these ****ty Zeleb nobodies?

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 08:32 PM
A presenter training company, specialising on training inexperienced wannabe presenters, has been training someone in London for BB for a week.

Sawyer
03-05-2013, 08:48 PM
A presenter training company, specialising on training inexperienced wannabe presenters, has been training someone in London for BB for a week.

I saw this. Pretty much confirms it.