PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Celebrity 2013: JLS' Marvin wants to join the line up!

Marcus.
26-04-2013, 01:39 PM
LS star Marvin Humes has said he’d be up for competing on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here this year.

It follows the news that JLS will split up later this year after five years together.

The X Factor runners up announced on Wednesday that they would be releasing one final album before one last arena tour in December.

But with a baby on the way, it seems that Marvin is already having to look at new ways to pay the bills.

He tells Alan Carr on tonight’s Chatty Man: “I might do I’m A Celebrity. I like the show.”

A source on the ITV show said: “Marvin would be great.”

Meanwhile, Marvin’s bandmate JB has been linked to Strictly Come Dancing after his appearance on the Christmas special last year.

The new series of I’m A Celebrity will air on ITV later this year, and there’s already plenty of rumours about who will be in the jungle.

Names already linked to the line up this year include X Factor star and Celebrity Big Brother housemate Rylan Clark and The Only Way Is Essex’s James ‘Arg’ Argent, as well as footie’s Paul Gascoigne.

Drew.
26-04-2013, 01:41 PM
expect to see JLS everywhere now

Niamh.
26-04-2013, 01:43 PM
JLS splitting up already lol after struggling to make it they only last 5 years? Why are they splitting up?

GiRTh
26-04-2013, 02:02 PM
JLS splitting up already lol after struggling to make it they only last 5 years? Why are they splitting up?good point.

Marcus.
26-04-2013, 02:06 PM
they said it on the radio
they did it before they were pushed

Niamh.
26-04-2013, 02:11 PM
What do you mean pushed?

Marcus.
26-04-2013, 02:19 PM
What do you mean pushed?

before the record lable kick them out

Niamh.
26-04-2013, 02:21 PM
before the record lable kick them out

I thought they were doing well, no?

Marcus.
26-04-2013, 02:22 PM
I thought they were doing well, no?

i heard that they did not to well there last one

Z
26-04-2013, 02:31 PM
JLS basically sat themselves down and talked about whether or not they reckoned they could see out another 3-4 album contract deal, did they think they had the staying power to last for another three or four albums. They thought no. It's a good enough point, they're 25-28 years old and since they burst onto the scene; The Wanted and One Direction were successfully launched and usurped their market. I remember saying on here at the time that I thought more boy bands would appear once JLS had been launched and I was right. Pop music is cyclical like that, and JLS all seem to have good heads on them and I think they knew their time was up. Most pop groups on average last about 4-6 years, they're no different to anyone else. It's a good time to go I think, they got five #1 singles and they're ending it with an arena tour, can't ask for more than that really. I don't think Marvin would be a very exciting contestant, he seems very quiet...

arista
26-04-2013, 02:33 PM
i heard that they did not to well there last one

Yes the last one did not sell Enough

Sign Of The Times

Niamh.
26-04-2013, 03:09 PM
JLS basically sat themselves down and talked about whether or not they reckoned they could see out another 3-4 album contract deal, did they think they had the staying power to last for another three or four albums. They thought no. It's a good enough point, they're 25-28 years old and since they burst onto the scene; The Wanted and One Direction were successfully launched and usurped their market. I remember saying on here at the time that I thought more boy bands would appear once JLS had been launched and I was right. Pop music is cyclical like that, and JLS all seem to have good heads on them and I think they knew their time was up. Most pop groups on average last about 4-6 years, they're no different to anyone else. It's a good time to go I think, they got five #1 singles and they're ending it with an arena tour, can't ask for more than that really. I don't think Marvin would be a very exciting contestant, he seems very quiet...

That makes sense I guess

King Gizzard
26-04-2013, 03:10 PM
I think I'd rather be in JLS than do all these different shows they all want to do. Guarenteed one will be in Strictly, IAC..etc etc

Saph
26-04-2013, 05:18 PM
At least hes probably the least annoying member of the group

reece(:
26-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Guess we've got our token hunk then.

Joelle.
26-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Marvin will win IAC
Aston will win Strictly
Ortise will win Popstar to Operastar
JB will win nothing

Patrick
26-04-2013, 06:32 PM
'Marvin would be great' - Oh ****** off :laugh:

As if ITV Producers literally sat down and thought 'Hey, Marvin from JLS - the boring quiet one would be great on the next series of I'm A Celeb!'

I can be sure that if any 'Celebrity' who is in any way current - says they would be on the show, ITV would be all over it with 'Oh they'll be great!' or 'They would be fantastic to watch'.

Just because the producers clearly struggle to get willing CURRENT celebrities onto the show nowadays.

Black Dagger
26-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Can he not.

Vanessa
26-04-2013, 06:49 PM
I hope he goes on the show. I want to see what he's really like. :hugesmile:

Samm
29-04-2013, 03:40 PM
I want celebrity get me outta of here all star this year