PDA

View Full Version : Emma in the New BB Promo Snaps

JohnnyBB
28-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Simply BBUK suggests these are snaps of emma in a bb promo.

Snaps Come From Emmas Make Up Artist.
https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/328614921849946114/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/328617412960337920/photo/1

zakman440
28-04-2013, 10:35 PM
Simply BBUK seems to suggest these are snaps of emma in a bb promo.

https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/328614921849946114/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Simply_BBUK/status/328617412960337920/photo/1

Ooh! Hope it is, means we will get the eye flashes shortly!

Jake.
28-04-2013, 10:37 PM
:amazed:

Jack_
28-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Green/yellow blocks :suspect:

Is that definitely her?

Black Dagger
28-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Well surely. Hasn't the host been in the trailer for all of BBC5's trailers?

JohnnyBB
28-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Green/yellow blocks :suspect:

Is that definitely her?

hmmm wonder if the eyes going to be green yellow and blue!

zakman440
28-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Zooming into the picture with her eye, the title of the project from what I can make out is Channel5_Emma_Willis_BBUK, not sure though.

Jake.
28-04-2013, 10:46 PM
hmmm wonder if the eyes going to be green yellow and blue!

Hmmm, interesting

Jack_
28-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Well surely. Hasn't the host been in the trailer for all of BBC5's trailers?

No I know that, I just mean this isn't a still from some other advert with someone that looks like her for something totally different?

I had another look and it looks more like her, on first glance with the face she's pulling it didn't

DigitalSid
28-04-2013, 11:15 PM
No I know that, I just mean this isn't a still from some other advert with someone that looks like her for something totally different?

I had another look and it looks more like her, on first glance with the face she's pulling it didn't

That is most definitely her.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01711/SNF17TV1X---6204_1711998a.jpg

Plus I'd know that sexy face anywhere.

King Gizzard
28-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Looks much better with longer hair

Loukas
29-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Oooh, this looks interesting. I'm excited to see more

iRyan
29-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Interesting, i hope so

billy123
29-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Nice find Johnny intriguing stuff!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cgn-6khy0j0/TSJADXt3YZI/AAAAAAAAATI/vHwhmkp-RBk/s1600/imagesCAHJE11F.jpg

SharkAttack
29-04-2013, 07:26 AM

Have to completely agree there, Nathan.

DigitalSid
29-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Is it me or is she standing in front of a wall of faces in the eye shot?

Headie
29-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Is it me or is she standing in front of a wall of faces in the eye shot?

Not quite sure what you mean. I can't see any faces in either shots.

Mystic Mock
29-04-2013, 03:11 PM

I agree, but I think she pulls off short hair well though.

Samm
29-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Evan more excited now

arista
29-04-2013, 03:19 PM
She has Ultra sexy eyes
they are going to make great use of them.

Jesus.
29-04-2013, 03:22 PM
The top pic looks like a slimmed down Nadia, rather than Emma.

lostalex
29-04-2013, 03:22 PM
She is the Dannii to Davina's Kylie and always will be.

DigitalSid
29-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Not quite sure what you mean. I can't see any faces in either shots.
Zoom in (Ctrl + scroll or Ctrl and + repeatedly) on the boxes left of Emma's head here (Our right):
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BI97y8bCQAAISBi.jpg:large
Might just be the software filter menu or something but looks slightly like blurred faces.
She has Ultra sexy eyes
they are going to make great use of them.
Some of the sexiest.

Headie
29-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Zoom in (Ctrl + scroll or Ctrl and + repeatedly) on the boxes left of Emma's head here (Our right):
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BI97y8bCQAAISBi.jpg:large
Might just be the software filter menu or something but looks slightly like blurred faces.

Ah yes. I saw those originally and thought they were possibly one of the HM's, but they are most likely just the her photos shot during Emma's photoshoot. Also, do you see that green image on the second row? It looks like Emma is standing in front of a green background or possibly the logo? I have a feeling the eye this year will have a green-ish/yellow-ish colour to it, you know, like Earth/Natural colours or whatever they're called.

If I remember correctly, they only took the HM photos a few days before Launch, with some even wearing the same clothes as Launch Night?

Jarrod
29-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Housemates Promo shots are taken on Launch Night or two days before.

Samm
29-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Emma looks amazing in the first promo picture

daniel-lewis-1985
29-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Erm Emma has short hair.

This is old.

She was on "This Morning" today and still has very short hair.

Headie
29-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Erm Emma has short hair.

This is old.

I'm pretty sure she's been growing it for a while now, it's definitely longer than it was in January.

DigitalSid
29-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Erm Emma has short hair.

This is old.

Emma leaving The London Studios after today's episode:
http://celebrity-pix.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47071

sampvt
29-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Emma is simply sex on a stick.

Samm
29-04-2013, 07:52 PM
She looks better with long hair

SSL2012
29-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Erm Emma has short hair.

This is old.

It's much longer now

lostalex
29-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Emma is simply sex on a stick.

she had twins, i'd say it's more like sex on a log.

sampvt
29-04-2013, 09:46 PM

Well it wouldn't bother me, my mother only had one arm, it was the only way she could get me out of the bath. :dance::dance::dance:

DigitalSid
29-04-2013, 10:14 PM

Log? I assume you haven't seen the pics above, still as gorgeous as she was when she was first a guest on BBLB in '05.

Bigest Brother Fan ever
29-04-2013, 11:06 PM
she really is a mini-me to davina

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 12:05 AM
It's much longer now

No its not.

I watched her on tv this morning and it was short lol

newsbb
30-04-2013, 12:15 AM
longer hair - i love it.

lostalex
30-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Log? I assume you haven't seen the pics above, still as gorgeous as she was when she was first a guest on BBLB in '05.

sorry but i just see a power hungry climber that smiled in Brian's face and was secretly working to stab him in the back. Ruthless.

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 01:37 AM
sorry but i just see a power hungry climber that smiled in Brian's face and was secretly working to stab him in the back. Ruthless.

Do you honestly think that if she'd turned it down he'd still be hosting? They wanted him gone, Emma knew as such, and rather than be precious about a two year friendship, she put her career, the thing that feeds her kids, first and take it. Would you really have rathered some **** T4 hipster had replaced him instead? She's no more ruthless than he was taking a job that everyone but the producers believed should be hers.

lostalex
30-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Do you honestly think that if she'd turned it down he'd still be hosting? They wanted him gone, Emma knew as such, and rather than be precious about a two year friendship, she put her career, the thing that feeds her kids, first and take it. Would you really have rathered some **** T4 hipster had replaced him instead? She's no more ruthless than he was taking a job that everyone but the producers believed should be hers.

i think she was eyeing that job since day one at channel 5 yes i do, and i could see the way she talked to Brian since day one, she never treated him with the respect that dermont gave davina. when brian went on BOTS, she was always making these subtle moves to show she was in control, and trying to degrade him. and she was shameless. He tried to be fun and brush it off, but she was ruthless and calculating since day once at channel 5.

I won't say that she is homophobic, but there were certain instances that could lead some people to believe that she was... anytime anything "gay" was mentioned she did have a weird awkward smirk and giggle.

billy123
30-04-2013, 03:21 AM
i think she was eyeing that job since day one at channel 5 yes i do, and i could see the way she talked to Brian since day one, she never treated him with the respect that dermont gave davina. when brian went on BOTS, she was always making these subtle moves to show she was in control, and trying to degrade him. and she was shameless. He tried to be fun and brush it off, but she was ruthless and calculating since day once at channel 5.

I won't say that she is homophobic, but there were certain instances that could lead some people to believe that she was... anytime anything "gay" was mentioned she did have a weird awkward smirk and giggle.
:joker:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36615056.jpg

lostalex
30-04-2013, 03:28 AM
:joker:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36615056.jpg

I said that i'm NOT calling her homophobic BOB, what more do you want from me?

Donovan.
30-04-2013, 03:38 AM
Maybe don't call her homophobic instead of just saying that you're not calling her homophobic. :joker:

billy123
30-04-2013, 03:54 AM
I said that i'm NOT calling her homophobic BOB, what more do you want from me?Nothing Alex you just get on with it.

Thats the fourth/fith time i have seen you level that accusation at someone in the last few days and beside it being a pretty serious accusation to throw at someone you seem to scatter it around like confetti and it gets pretty tiresome.

Have fun with it im really cant be bothered as long as you dont throw it my way again.

lostalex
30-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Nothing Alex you just get on with it.

Thats the fourth/fith time i have seen you level that accusation at someone in the last few days and beside it being a pretty serious accusation to throw at someone you seem to scatter it around like confetti and it gets pretty tiresome.

Have fun with it im really cant be bothered as long as you dont throw it my way again.

shame on me for being socially aware. :rolleyes:

billy123
30-04-2013, 05:34 AM
shame on me for being socially aware. :rolleyes:Your recent form suggests you are far from being socially aware buddy.
That would require you to take someone other than yourself into consideration and that seems to be something you really struggle with.
Peace Mr Alex you do as you wish just leave me out of your persistent homophobe based paranoia.
:xyxwave:

lostalex
30-04-2013, 05:39 AM
Your recent form suggests you are far from being socially aware buddy.
That would require you to take someone other than yourself into consideration and that seems to be something you really struggle with.
Peace Mr Alex you do as you wish just leave me out of your paranoia.
:xyxwave:

ew, why are you so obsessed with yourself? you can't even talk about a subject without making it about you. I think that's called being a sociopath. Why is it that anytime ANYONE talks about ANY subject you have to talk about what YOU think? You are incapable of having an actual opinion. Everything you say is about YOU.

WHY can't you have an opinion about a subject without talking about yourself or other members of the forum? why can't you just have an opinion about the subject?

I already know why, it's because you need attention. you;ve gotta stir it ip.

billy123
30-04-2013, 05:45 AM
ew, why are you so obsessed with yourself? you can't even talk about a subject without making it about you. I think that's called being a sociopath. Everything you say is about YOU.

http://9.asset.soup.io/asset/3854/9609_e416.jpeg

lostalex
30-04-2013, 05:47 AM
yo've gotta stir it up. And my cat even said to me, she was like, WTF, he's stirrin it up" and i was like YUP, he's still stirring it up.

STIRRING IT UP/

billy123
30-04-2013, 05:54 AM
yo've gotta stir it up. And my cat even said to me, she was like, WTF, he's stirrin it up" and i was like YUP, he's still stirring it up.

STIRRING IT UP/:hugesmile: :flowers:

Vanessa
30-04-2013, 10:33 AM
I love the promo pics! Emma looks gorgeous there! :amazed:

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 11:06 AM

LOL you just did.

Brian is her all time favourite housemate.

She should have hosted it from day 1 and Brian would have been brilliant on BOTS.

Vanessa
30-04-2013, 11:08 AM
LOL you just did.

Brian is her all time favourite housemate.

She should have hosted it from day 1 and Brian would have been brilliant on BOTS.

Yes, i agree with that. I don't think BOTS suits Emma at all. She seems uncomfortable at times.

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 11:09 AM
ANYWAY!

Has no one read my posts lol these are NOT promo shoots.

Emma still has short hair, don't believe me? Switch on "This Morning" now on itv+1

Vanessa
30-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Ah ok, sorry. :p

Headie
30-04-2013, 02:32 PM
ANYWAY!

Has no one read my posts lol these are NOT promo shoots.

Emma still has short hair, don't believe me? Switch on "This Morning" now on itv+1

The eye picture clearly says at the top of the screen "Channel5_Emma_Willis_BBUK".

Also, have you not seen Sid's post either? She had the same length hair in the link that Sid posted and the rumoured promo photos too. Have you ever considered that she could be styling her hair differently on some days?

Vanessa
30-04-2013, 02:32 PM
I really hope those pics are promos. They're great!

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 02:52 PM
The eye picture clearly says at the top of the screen "Channel5_Emma_Willis_BBUK".

Also, have you not seen Sid's post either? She had the same length hair in the link that Sid posted and the rumoured promo photos too. Have you ever considered that she could be styling her hair differently on some days?

Her hair is currently a bob and barely reaches her chin.

In these pics her hair is clearly much longer and the pics even look dated like they were taken years ago.

Jarrod
30-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Anybody can easily change the name of a file. If these were the press stuff usually the title is structured as

C5_BBUK_TITLE-HERE or C5_CBB_TITLE-HERE

- Edit here- We won't know if these are for BB until we get a PR.

sampvt
30-04-2013, 03:00 PM

Believe it or not Alex, there are still some people in the world today whos morals and Christian beliefs preclude them from acting normal when confronted with the question of homosexual behaviour. It simply dosent sit well with some people and when there are people like you and many of your gay friends on here that jump on the merest mention of anything against gays or lesbians, it is little wonder these morally uneducated people feel uneasy walking on eggshells most of the time.

The world in in a transitional time like it was with the race issue years ago. At that time we called blacks coloured, then that became an insult, so it has progressed to afro American or afro carribbean or Asian etc etc. Its uncomfortable addressing a black person because of the status quo on race today just as it is with gay and lesbian genders.

Emma looks uncomfortable because she is trying to be politically correct on telly. For what its worth I still don't know how to address some gay people and my son is gay. He has a few TV friends and nobody knows what or how to address them. Don't get too het up about being chastised, everyone makes mistakes.

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Her hair is currently a bob and barely reaches her chin.

In these pics her hair is clearly much longer and the pics even look dated like they were taken years ago.

Hi-res pictures of her taken yesterday:

And these pictures have been verified by BBSpy as from a BB promo shoot with Channel 5 done Friday, if you look closely the project title in the software of the laptop pictured confirms as such.

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi-res pictures of her taken yesterday:

And these pictures have been verified by BBSpy as from a BB promo shoot with Channel 5 done Friday, if you look closely the project title in the software of the laptop pictured confirms as such.

Her hair is still shorter there plus its a complete different colour lol.

The other pics her hair is jet black and now its a light brown.

Do you honestly believe they are promo pics for BB?

Samm
30-04-2013, 03:50 PM

They must be what else would it be

Jarrod
30-04-2013, 03:56 PM

I'm with you on this one really. She didn't look the same on This Morning... but yeah. I'm not getting into an argument with anyone on here.

emmetmcl
30-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Hasn't anyone heard of hair extensions?

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 04:12 PM

They *ARE* promo pics for BB, there's nothing to argue.

Jarrod
30-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Nothing will be set in stone until we get them :rolleyes: Most likely are but we don't know.

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Nothing will be set in stone until we get them :rolleyes: Most likely are but we don't know.

We do, they were tweeted by the shoot's make up artist, and for the fourth or fifth time, the project title clearly visible in the menu bar for the project being edited is CHANNEL5_EMMA_WILLIS_BBUK.

Jarrod
30-04-2013, 04:22 PM
We do, they were tweeted by the shoot's make up artist, and for the fourth or fifth time, the project title clearly visible in the menu bar for the project being edited is CHANNEL5_EMMA_WILLIS_BBUK.

Yeah okay Sid i'm not going to argue with the one who always has to be correct. They're nothing exciting anyway really.

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Yeah okay Sid i'm not going to argue with the one who always has to be correct. They're nothing exciting anyway really.

I don't have to be, I just usually am, I think the reason you get that impression is because I don't throw an embarrassed strop when I'm not, I acknowledge it.

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 04:27 PM
They *ARE* promo pics for BB, there's nothing to argue.

So you are going to say here and now that they are 100 million percent for BB14?

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 04:28 PM
So you are going to say here and now that they are 100 million percent for BB14?

Yes, well, 100%. There's no such thing as a hundred million percent. Per cent = per 100.

daniel-lewis-1985
30-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes, well, 100%. There's no such thing as a hundred million percent. Per cent = per 100.

No sh!t its just an expression.

I really hope they arnt though nothing better than I told you so ;)

DigitalSid
30-04-2013, 04:39 PM
No sh!t its just an expression.
An irritating one.

I really hope they arnt though nothing better than I told you so ;)

They verifiably are so you won't get that chance.

Bigest Brother Fan ever
30-04-2013, 04:41 PM
for all we know these pics could have been taken weeks ago cuz for emma being confirmed as bbbots presenter also her photo had long hair and i think it was black, has anyone got the photo im talking about?