PDA

View Full Version : Could Ronnie O'Sullivan appear in Celebrity Big Brother (Purely Speculation)

emmetmcl
01-05-2013, 09:12 PM
I've included "Purely Speculation" in the title of this post as people often write misleading titles, and I usually complain about it.

Anyway, it appears as if O'Sullivan is retiring from snooker again. He said he only returned for the money, so he's obviously not filthy rich.

However, could a stint in the Big Brother house be a possibility? He has been known to be a fan in the past; whether or not he still is, however, is unknown.

He was quoted as saying ‘It could be a car crash...it could be good, you just don’t know. I’ve never been one for doing Big Brother, but this is about as near as it gets’ prior to returning this year.

However, if offered for a substantial enough sum, which it seems he could do with, would he do it? And would you like to see the Rocket in there?

Sources:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22376834
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...k-Webster.html

Jesus.
01-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Don't really think this is realistic. If he was desperate for money he'd be back on the snooker tour, earning massive money.

Roy Mars III
01-05-2013, 09:31 PM
god I hope not

Black Dagger
01-05-2013, 09:36 PM
I reckon he'd sit back and be quite boring, actually.

reece(:
01-05-2013, 09:36 PM
If he did I'd be Team Ronnie all the way.

Gstar
01-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Idc about CBB atm, it's BB's time to shine

michael21
01-05-2013, 09:55 PM
I've included "Purely Speculation" in the title of this post as people often write misleading titles, and I usually complain about it.

Anyway, it appears as if O'Sullivan is retiring from snooker again. He said he only returned for the money, so he's obviously not filthy rich.

However, could a stint in the Big Brother house be a possibility? He has been known to be a fan in the past; whether or not he still is, however, is unknown.

He was quoted as saying ‘It could be a car crash...it could be good, you just don’t know. I’ve never been one for doing Big Brother, but this is about as near as it gets’ prior to returning this year.

However, if offered for a substantial enough sum, which it seems he could do with, would he do it? And would you like to see the Rocket in there?

Sources:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22376834
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...k-Webster.html

(Purely Speculation) any cleb could appear

emmetmcl
01-05-2013, 10:09 PM
(Purely Speculation) any cleb could appear

Eh, no they couldn't.

joeysteele
01-05-2013, 10:15 PM
I cannot see him ever doing CBB, if he did he would likely walk out after a week or halfway through.

InOne
01-05-2013, 10:17 PM
I reckon Ronnie has a fair bit of money still. And he's in the semi final so even if he loses that he's got a nice £52k

Locke.
01-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Well my good pal Judd will be seeing to it that he doesn't walk away with the main prize from the World Championship's so he may need the extra cash in a few weeks

InOne
01-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Judd will be packing up his naughty snooker kit and be on the first train to Bristol in no time.

Jack_
01-05-2013, 11:15 PM
I did think this before the tournament when he referenced Big Brother and I remembered how much of a fan he is (he was in the Big Mouth audience once). If this is the end (or he's only going to be turning up to events here and there) then I'm sure he'd consider it given the spare time he has and the little bit of extra money he could earn, not sure if he's ever said he would do it though or just that he's a fan.

Would love it if he would :D

emmetmcl
01-05-2013, 11:24 PM
First prize of the World Championship is £250,000 - many past CBB housemates less famous than O Sullivan have earned more than this

Gillian-73
02-05-2013, 10:31 AM
No I doubt it! I would love him to though! He's going to win the world championship so I think he'll be ok for money....

aj2463
04-05-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm not sure, whats he like as a person? Think that would be a bigger deciding factor than the money and if they could afford him.

billy123
04-05-2013, 11:54 AM
He is a bit of a tit he trys to play up to the badboy image but it just makes him look like a complete bellend.