PDA

View Full Version : BB planning something big?

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Promo wise?

SARA IS OUR GOD ‏@WeLoveSar 54m

@marcusBBbentley hey Marcus!:) when will new promos be released?:)

Marcus Bentley ‏@marcusBBbentley 50m

@WeLoveSar don't know -,a couple of weeks I think. They're plotting and planning something big , I think.

Full conversation:
SARA IS OUR GOD ‏@WeLoveSar 54m

@marcusBBbentley hey Marcus!:) when will new promos be released?:)

Marcus Bentley ‏@marcusBBbentley 50m

@WeLoveSar don't know -,a couple of weeks I think. They're plotting and planning something big , I think.

Big Brother Nerds ‏@BigBrotherNerds 48m

@marcusBBbentley what about the new eye?:) is that done?

Marcus Bentley ‏@marcusBBbentley 47m

@BigBrotherNerds haven't seen it yet.

BBNERDS ‏@BigBrotherNerds 45m

@marcusBBbentley can we have a follow back please?:)

SARA IS OUR GOD ‏@WeLoveSar 43m

@marcusBBbentley very excited now you've said that! - Is the start date closer then we think?

Marcus Bentley ‏@marcusBBbentley 41m

@WeLoveSar no. I haven't got the exact date but it's around the usual time.

Back thinking June. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Kazanne
03-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Oh ,sounds quite exciting,wish it would hurry up now.

Marcus.
03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
oh cant wait

Ramsay
03-05-2013, 07:03 PM
he says that every year

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 07:05 PM
he says that every year

About the show, when asked for comment on it, yes. Not about the promo, when not prompted. My guess, presuming that it starts second week of June (which a few week wait for the ad suggests) is that we'll see ads during the BGT lives. Well, an ad, apparently it's friggin expensive to advertise during (£250k/30 second spot at one point for the finale itself).

Jordan.
03-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Something 'big' for Channel 5 is like revealing the eye during an episode of Celebrity Wedding Planner...

*mazedsalv**
03-05-2013, 07:40 PM
If it starts AFTER BGT, then I hope they can advertise it on the final of BGT. But that means it would have to start at the end of the 2nd week of June/3rd week of June. Too late? A May launch will make it difficult to dodge BGT semi's.

BBDodge
03-05-2013, 07:49 PM
They'd hardly say the were planning something small.

I'm hoping for a bigger house and more coverage for a start.

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 08:14 PM
If it starts AFTER BGT, then I hope they can advertise it on the final of BGT. But that means it would have to start at the end of the 2nd week of June/3rd week of June. Too late? A May launch will make it difficult to dodge BGT semi's.

Unless they promote during the standard shows, but that wouldn't be that big, unless it was a live or stunt ad.

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 08:15 PM
They'd hardly say the were planning something small.

I'm hoping for a bigger house and more coverage for a start.

Again, he wasn't asked if they were planning anything full stop. He said this unprompted, this isn't the usual "is it gonna be good?" "better than ever" shtick.

michael21
03-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Again, he wasn't asked if they were planning anything full stop. He said this unprompted, this isn't the usual "is it gonna be good?" "better than ever" shtick.

you made a thread saying 24th May Launch Date? now this thread saying june looks like you're covering everything keep up the good work

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 08:26 PM
you made a thread saying 24th May Launch Date? now this thread saying june looks like you're covering everything keep up the good work

A site, owned by a journalist who C5 press invited to the house in the build up to BB12, claimed a 24th launch, there being BGT live finals in BB's usual launch week early June, it was noteworthy and I started a thread on it. Marcus now seems to suggest that's not true (though still hasn't completely ruled it out), but after I started the thread, and I have noted his latest comments in there. Sorry to **** on your weird vendetta against me.

JohnnyBB
03-05-2013, 10:48 PM
sid building are hopes up im sure they've got somthing up there sleeve's but i know where all going to be dissapointed.

DigitalSid
03-05-2013, 11:23 PM
sid building are hopes up im sure they've got somthing up there sleeve's but i know where all going to be dissapointed.

*I'm* not building up anyone's hopes, just reporting what's been said in the word's it's been said in, Marcus maybe.

JohnnyBB
03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
*I'm* building up anyone's hopes, just reporting what's been said in the word's it's been said in, Marcus maybe.

no i know you sid you wouldint post crapp, i hope there not gonna carry this basement **** on

DigitalSid
04-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I'm not*

no i know you sid you wouldint post crapp, i hope there not gonna carry this basement **** on

Doubt it, they pretty much acknowledged by letting them back in to the main house so early that it wasn't very good, ironically the night they returned them to the main house was the night it had finally started to get interesting.