PDA

View Full Version : Really hope they scrap the outside contact

Gstar
05-05-2013, 09:21 PM
This includes the ridiculous idea of family and friends nominating and having BOTS from the garden. - Not to mention the random people as part of tasks.

I'm not going through another year of Natalie Cassidy not liking all the decent housemates and picking Luke S and Ashleigh as her highlight of BB13

No outside contact whatsoever

Just a random thing:
I hope they get rid of the nominations table during nominations, it just looks a bit cheap and I enjoyed working it out for myself.

Ramsay
05-05-2013, 09:25 PM
hear hear!

Headie
05-05-2013, 09:27 PM
I quite like the nominations table, and I don't mind the name tags for a few weeks, but towards the end there's no need for them really. Definitely agree about no random people being brought in for tasks and no contact with the outside world.

reece(:
05-05-2013, 09:31 PM
I doubt they'll go this far unfortunately.

Gstar
05-05-2013, 09:31 PM
It's just annoying.

It's defeating the purpose of Big Brother itself

Gstar
05-05-2013, 09:32 PM
I doubt they'll go this far unfortunately.

I know :bawling:

Drew.
05-05-2013, 09:43 PM
totally agree

Jarrod
05-05-2013, 09:47 PM
BBBOTS from the Garden isn't too bad. It's a change... Maybe do it on finale night if they need to do it.

Agree with the rest though

Jake.
05-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Why not just keep the doors constantly open? Have a good old BB party for all

Patrick
05-05-2013, 09:50 PM
BB Canada knew how to do this - watching the finale last night and hearing Emmett say about how they've had no contact with the outside world for 70 days, seemed like an alien concept to me because I'm use to our Big Brother being THAT SHITE, that it constantly breaks the old rules.

Time to stop being ridiculous.

Patrick
05-05-2013, 09:52 PM
This includes the ridiculous idea of family and friends nominating and having BOTS from the garden. - Not to mention the random people as part of tasks.

I'm not going through another year of Natalie Cassidy not liking all the decent housemates and picking Luke S and Ashleigh as her highlight of BB13

No outside contact whatsoever

Just a random thing:
I hope they get rid of the nominations table during nominations, it just looks a bit cheap and I enjoyed working it out for myself.

:joker::joker::joker:

JohnnyBB
05-05-2013, 10:05 PM
did anyone watch the bbaus finale night they showed the finalists what had gone on in the outside world while they was still in the house that was a nice touch.

Jords
05-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Nothing wrong with the nomination table. I like that they dont do the nominations in alphabetical order also so it doesnt become apparent whos up early on but rather manipulate the order to keep it relatively 'tense'.

reece(:
05-05-2013, 10:29 PM
did anyone watch the bbaus finale night they showed the finalists what had gone on in the outside world while they was still in the house that was a nice touch.
They should do that as a separate program, like What The Housemates Did Next?...

daniel-lewis-1985
05-05-2013, 10:35 PM
So true.

The housemates should have no contact with the outside world.

I remember them in BB7 when they saw the golden ticket wanabees and they were shocked just to see other human beings.

BB should be isolation, no contact, no phones, no music just pure back to basics.

Ramsay
05-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah, its basically a ****ing holiday at this point, a wee holiday resort that you could win a bit of quid at the end of

Samm
05-05-2013, 11:16 PM
I think they will change alto things this year because they have changed alto of things already