PDA

View Full Version : Rylan Clark preparing for BBBOTS role - according to source

Calderyon
10-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Rylan Clark prepares for BBBOTS presenting role

Rylan Clark is apparently undergoing tv presenter training in preparation for his new job on Big Brother's Bit On The Side.

The former Celebrity Big Brother winner and X Factor star is apparently learning new skills in anchoring a live tv show, following short stints on This Morning and Daybreak.

A Source told us "There's still speculation as to whether Rylan is going to present Xtra Factor or BBBBOTs, but it's the latter".

"Channel 5 want to ensure the show builds on its previous success at winning over a younger audience and they think the combination of Emma Willis and Rylan Clarke will prove to be a massive hit with this key demographic".

LatestPop.com understand that Rylan and Emma will share presenting duties on BBBOTS and the show will move towards more of a magazine format, similar to Channel 4's BB sister show Big Brother's Little Brother.

Producers will introduce more viewer interaction and more sketches - similar to those previously seen on The Sunday Night Project which Channel 4 used as a means to promote Big Brother when it was theirs.

Previous Big Brother evictees and celebrity fans such as Matt Johnson and Jodie Marsh will still appear and the studio will be completely revamped.

An official announcement about this year's Big Brother presenting team is expected to come next week, with the unveiling of this year's eye logo to be revealed soon after.

Meanwhile the show's Narrator Marcus Bentley recently hinted to LatestPop.com that the channel will build on the success of its live feed coverage on Channel 5 and 5* with more live coverage on the channels than ever before.

Big Brother 2013 is expected to launch on Thursday 6th June, running until Friday 16th August and will feature a new-look house and outdoor studio for the eviction shows.

http://latestpop.com/bigbrother2013/1243567

Ramsay
10-05-2013, 04:32 PM
:bored:
It should be someone with experienceeeee
We all know how bad it went last time they went with someone with next to no experience presenting

daniel-lewis-1985
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Brian would have been great at Bots but its to late now.

Channel 5 made the wrong decision from day 1.

Emma should have allways been main presenter and Brian the host of the camper jokier spin off.

@bbuk_fans
10-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Even though it's looking likely that Rylan will host or have a role in BBBOTS, latestpop.com isn't the most trustworthy site, they ran an "exclusive" story last week claiming that the series was due to start on the 24th may, which isn't true!

Their interview with Marcus seems a exaggerated as well. Plus they can't spell for ****

Sophiee
10-05-2013, 04:47 PM
We all know how bad it went last time they went with someone with next to no experience presenting
he's had various presenting experiences featuring on daybreak and this morning and he's very good. I think people should give him a chance before judging him.

swinearefine
10-05-2013, 04:52 PM
he's had various presenting experiences featuring on daybreak and this morning and he's very good. I think people should give him a chance before judging him.

no

JohnnyBB
10-05-2013, 05:16 PM
there full of **** i dont think rylans takeing the role well i hope!

arista
10-05-2013, 05:28 PM
there full of **** i dont think rylans takeing the role well i hope!

Its Still Not Ch5 saying it.

JohnnyBB
10-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Everyone should be putting money on jeff brazier for the role not rylan!

Samm
10-05-2013, 06:04 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2008/06/24/zezi460.jpg

THIS :)

Marcus.
10-05-2013, 06:05 PM
oh if ture can wait to see how he does

Tregard
10-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes, that does sound more upmarket :/

BBDodge
10-05-2013, 07:18 PM
What a waste of time.

matty0boy
10-05-2013, 07:33 PM
.... George Lucas!!

lukee
10-05-2013, 08:33 PM

zezi ifore and brian http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/smilies/biggrin.gif

Josy
10-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Why the hell didnt they hire someone with experience in the first place, so stupid.

Headie
10-05-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm hoping he won't be the only presenter, where's this other "new face" we were promised?

Mitchell
11-05-2013, 03:31 AM
-_- not happy