PDA

View Full Version : rylan is no louis spence

Petershaw1984
15-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Ive been thinking about rylan and how we have been pretty much scornful about him getting the job.*
People have moaned about how bb want to go more upmarket and by employing rylan this will fail.*
Why? He is far from over the top camp and flamboyant, he knows when to tone it down, he seems a nice bloke who everyone can get on with.
He*Is very popular with the public after winning bb and finishing 6th/5th on x factor.

I cant see how he will lower the tone or do as bad a job as the bb sister shows have been in the past.*At the end of the day he is no louis spence

Can you imagine?

Cherie
15-05-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Will be interesting to see how he get's on, if he is in a Jamie East type role he will do okay I think.

Black Dagger
15-05-2013, 09:22 AM
I really think AJ should do most of the work, Rylan doing the 'going in interviews' etc. I think that will be a nice role for him..

oathbreaker
15-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Give me Rylan any day to spence.
I had to stop watching DOI because of him

Videostar
15-05-2013, 06:31 PM
He's no TV presenter either.

Headie
15-05-2013, 06:54 PM
I really think AJ should do most of the work, Rylan doing the 'going in interviews' etc. I think that will be a nice role for him..

Yeah I hope AJ does most of the presenting and Rylan does the singing on eviction nights when the evictee walks down the stairs. That would be great.

Wonder if AJ or Rylan will do an auditions show like Jamie did last year, and I wonder if there'll be wildcards (if so, please don't let Rylan pick the wildcards, we don't need 3 TOWIE wannabees).

Withano
15-05-2013, 07:12 PM
The audience were manipulated into voting him in X Factor "I was in the bottom two" "Rylans vocals are improving" "Best performance from you yet" And he won Big Brother because there were only two housemates and he was the lesser of two evils. He's still a talentless witless douchebag who will destroy any further impact he has on the show.

oathbreaker
16-05-2013, 02:56 PM
It must be a kick in the nuts for Jamie East mind
replaced by Rylan.

Frow could have been really brave and given Zezi her job back ;)

mkdfan
16-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Maybe judge him after we actually see him in action.

Marcus.
16-05-2013, 09:27 PM
let see what he can do

Patricia4
17-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Ive never been a Rylan fan and I never will.