PDA

View Full Version : Emma doing THREE nights on Bit On The Side

@bbuk_fans
20-05-2013, 09:20 PM
A bots producer has confirmed on Twitter that Emma will do 3 nights a week, whilst Rylan and AJ will do the remainder

Tweet: @grumpeegit: @mrskarenmc @Emma_Willis is doing three @bbbots a week and then @AJOdudu & @RylanClark will be doing the other shows.

Marcus.
20-05-2013, 09:20 PM
so five bit on the side

Headie
20-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm guessing Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday for Emma, with Rylan + AJ doing the rest (AJ fronting more than Rylan on most nights) and Rylan doing Sunday BOTS in the evening.

Would be pointless for Emma to be there on Friday though.

Jake.
20-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Good stuff, still have her for a good few days + Friday evictions :love:

DigitalSid
20-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Was hoping she'd do 5, with AJ doing the weekend and Rylan sacked early / doing VTs, but better than nothing I suppose. Hopefully broken up Monday, Wednesday, Saturday or Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday to avoid too many consecutive nights of Rylan.

Sawyer
20-05-2013, 09:32 PM
She really does love that show... With all the other commitments I'm surprised she's talking on that much. Love her even more than I used to love davina I think.

Tony1111
20-05-2013, 09:34 PM
I am pretty sure she'll be doing Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays that way she'll be covered for the evictions. I cannot imagine the evictees coming out of a main interview to Rylan they will know that having Emma host on eviction nights will get their ratings up a bit. :)

reece(:
20-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Hope AJ has the big role and Rylan has the cameo role.

Jack_
20-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Hm, I'd have preferred four but I guess I have to be happy she's still doing some of it :(

Not sure what days I'd like her to do though. Is there definitely going to be a Saturday BOTS now there's the new psychology show that night?

Actually I hope she's doing that too. She better be doing that in fact. Maybe that's why she's only doing three nights of BOTS.

Headie
20-05-2013, 09:45 PM
I am pretty sure she'll be doing Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays that way she'll be covered for the evictions. I cannot imagine the evictees coming out of a main interview to Rylan they will know that having Emma host on eviction nights will get their ratings up a bit. :)

She'll have already interviewed them on the main show, no point watching them do the same interview all over again.

JohnnyBB
20-05-2013, 09:45 PM
i think rylans only doing sunday afternoons

DigitalSid
20-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Hope AJ has the big role and Rylan has the cameo role.

Same. I'm fine with Rylan being the features host in place of Jamie but not holding the show.

Hm, I'd have preferred four but I guess I have to be happy she's still doing some of it :(

Not sure what days I'd like her to do though. Is there definitely going to be a Saturday BOTS now there's the new psychology show that night?

Actually I hope she's doing that too. She better be doing that in fact. Maybe that's why she's only doing three nights of BOTS.
The Psychology show is a special episode of BOTS so, if she is doing it probably counts towards that total.

She'll have already interviewed them on the main show, no point watching them do the same interview all over again.
Agreed. Friday should be AJ, or at least AJ should be interviewing them, I wouldn't mind seeing them co-present that show.

i think rylans only doing sunday afternoons
Based on anything? Hope so.

Marsh.
20-05-2013, 10:20 PM
She really does love that show... With all the other commitments I'm surprised she's talking on that much. Love her even more than I used to love davina I think.

She's doing less than last year really. 4 days instead of 5.

ruiphillips
21-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Thank god. I love her presenting on BOTS.

Rob!
21-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Do we know who's presenting the psych show?