PDA

View Full Version : Emma OK Interveiw, House Is Different It's different to how we know it.

JohnnyBB
21-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Have you seen the house?
I haven't seen it yet. I get really excited because this year it's different.

In what way?
I can't tell you how, it's just different. There are lots of cameras still. It's different to how we know it.

SHE must be rather pumped after finding out she was going to be the show's new presenter.
And Emma Willis hasn't lost any time in teasing fans about the upcoming series of Big Brother.

The 37-year-old was unveiled as host of both the regular and celebrity versions of the hit reality show which is due back on our screens this summer.

And whilst talking to OK! magazine, Emma revealed her nerves of taking over from Brian Dowling and how the original reality series is set to change.

You must be so excited about presenting Big Brother...
I'm so excited, but the nerves are inside and the panic and the worry! The ball is now in my hands and I can't drop it because I can't be the one to mess it up.

What are you scared about?
Bacause someone has given me my dream job - someone has given me the job of fronting my favourite show in the world ever and I've got to be good.

Have you seen the house?
I haven't seen it yet. I get really excited because this year it's different.

In what way?
I can't tell you how, it's just different. There are lots of cameras still. It's different to how we know it.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/63241/Emma-Willis-teases-new-different-Big-Brother-series/

Black Dagger
21-05-2013, 12:35 PM
So she hasn't seen it, but it's different.

THANKS FOR THAT WONDERFUL INSIGHT EMMA.

Vanessa
21-05-2013, 12:57 PM
:suspect:

Tregard
21-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Potentially going all out on borrowing Ozzie rules and the entrance is now in the garden? Seperate housing units for different rooms?

JohnnyBB
21-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Potentially going all out on borrowing Ozzie rules and the entrance is now in the garden? Seperate housing units for different rooms?

i was thinkinh the big brother house would be an actual house with a front door and a dishwasher haha, or to look like an empty warehouse.

Marcus.
21-05-2013, 01:09 PM
ohhhhhhhhh

Tregard
21-05-2013, 01:10 PM
i was thinkinh the big brother house would be an actual house with a front door and a dishwasher haha, or to look like an empty warehouse.

Would be cool if the garden was a front garden and the house was detatched.

Samm
21-05-2013, 03:00 PM
I want to see the house

Sawyer
21-05-2013, 03:37 PM
There's more in this weeks ok mag apparently.