PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of a pre BB9 house

Paul1912
22-05-2013, 11:22 AM
I was thinking, maybe the reason why we've had no press images or even aerial shots of the house might mean they could of demolished half the house again? I know we've heard about the house being completely "gutted" etc. but surely it'd mean having to do a little demolition work? What do u guys think?

Bigest Brother Fan ever
22-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Most Likely not, The house is just a shell, inside this shell they can tear down the walls which are not that thick and move them, Plus they said that last years house was completely different when all they did was move a few walls here and there..

Emma did say that the camera runs were taking away and being placed else where so there is a possibility that the house could turn out like BB7 or 6 house!

lostalex
22-05-2013, 11:54 AM
It would be nice for it to be a total redesign. The house has looked pretty much the same for all of the C5 seasons.

a season 6 style house would be good cause it was i think the smallest. The housemates really had no where to hide except the tree house thing on that season, and season 6 was my favorite of BBUK.

Bigest Brother Fan ever
22-05-2013, 12:01 PM
a season 6 style house would be good cause it was i think the smallest. The housemates really had no where to hide except the tree house thing on that season, and season 6 was my favorite of BBUK.

It was not the smallest BB5 house was the smallest, It was evil bb so the lowered the ceilings and raised the floors and make the walls stick out etc. But S6 Brilliant!!!

BBDodge
22-05-2013, 12:19 PM
The house will be ready now, bar some furniture and a few internal fittings. The aerial shots were not official - nowadays the tabloids and celeb mags aren't bothered enough to hire a plane. The official photos will likely come out with the press pack a week before launch.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-05-2013, 12:45 PM
I think BB5 and BB8 houses were the smallest.

The BB8 garden was tiny.

Headie
22-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Bring back the stairway that blocks the crowd reaction from the housemates. I used to love it on Launch Night when the housemates would go through the main doors, then gather themselves and then walk through the main house doors and see everyone's faces :D I also loved it when a housemate would get evicted and the housemates would scramble at the door to hear the crowd reaction.

Paul1912
22-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Most Likely not, The house is just a shell, inside this shell they can tear down the walls which are not that thick and move them, Plus they said that last years house was completely different when all they did was move a few walls here and there..

Emma did say that the camera runs were taking away and being placed else where so there is a possibility that the house could turn out like BB7 or 6 house!
I'd love it if it went back to its BB6/7 days. The BB7 house still to this day remains my favourite house. Would be ace if the BB14 was similar but not too similar

matty0boy
22-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Bring back the stairway that blocks the crowd reaction from the housemates. I used to love it on Launch Night when the housemates would go through the main doors, then gather themselves and then walk through the main house doors and see everyone's faces :D I also loved it when a housemate would get evicted and the housemates would scramble at the door to hear the crowd reaction.

Yes definitely!! I've really missed this.

Petershaw1984
22-05-2013, 09:20 PM
As long as the following happens il be happy
Diary room is moved
An upstairs (I really want an upstairs)
2 bedrooms becoming 1 when down to 10
That pool is gone
Large task room is gone

As long as these are done il be happy

Sawyer
22-05-2013, 09:23 PM
oh my god yes, the pool needs to go!

Fat.Rat
22-05-2013, 09:34 PM
As long as the following happens il be happy
Diary room is moved
An upstairs (I really want an upstairs)
2 bedrooms becoming 1 when down to 10
That pool is gone
Large task room is gone

As long as these are done il be happy
this!

Marcus.
22-05-2013, 09:40 PM
pool needs to move

Rob!
22-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Pool for the bedroom. :D

Marcus.
22-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Pool for the bedroom. :D

the be different like

Fat.Rat
22-05-2013, 09:49 PM
If they did place a pool in the bedroom, I do hope the housemates sleep walk now thats why we need 24hour live feed back :) x

Marcus.
22-05-2013, 09:53 PM
If they did place a pool in the bedroom, I do hope the housemates sleep walk now thats why we need 24hour live feed back :) x

that wake them up

Fat.Rat
22-05-2013, 09:57 PM
that wake them up

lol yea just abit :)

Marcus.
22-05-2013, 09:58 PM
lol yea just abit :)

walk in the pool
what the fish
how on earth did i get here

Brekkie
22-05-2013, 10:53 PM
What's wrong with the pool. It does the job and just moving it around the garden is pointless.

I do think though the garden needs opening up - scrap the igloo and bathroom and that creates a much bigger garden without losing significant floorspace for the house. And I'd like to see more height in the main house which would make it feel bigger.

Brekkie
22-05-2013, 10:53 PM
What's wrong with the pool. It does the job and just moving it around the garden is pointless.

I do think though the garden needs opening up - scrap the igloo and bathroom and that creates a much bigger garden without losing significant floorspace for the house. And I'd like to see more height in the main house which would make it feel bigger.