PDA

View Full Version : Secrets And Lies

Marcus.
23-05-2013, 07:15 AM
Big Brother Xtra ‏@BigBrotherXtra 30m
“As the housemates enter they will be greeted by a huge wall containing recycled life-size front doors.

Big Brother Xtra ‏@BigBrotherXtra 30m
Channel 5 bosses have called this year’s show Secrets And Lies as they prepare to put the weird and the wacky hopefuls through their paces.

Big Brother Xtra ‏@BigBrotherXtra 4m
Although impressive in appearance, this house is not a hotel and provides a tougher environment than ever before ... Big Brother

ohhhhh sound like is going to be good

billy123
23-05-2013, 07:48 AM
It is shaping up to be a good series so far i love the fact they are leaving us all waiting.

Jake.
23-05-2013, 07:50 AM
:love: very excited for this series

Marcus.
23-05-2013, 07:57 AM
i know

GypsyGoth
23-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I like the sound of it not being like a hotel. In recent series the HMs have had life too good.

Marcus.
23-05-2013, 08:01 AM
I like the sound of it not being like a hotel. In recent series the HMs have had life too good.

aye time they got though

Jesus.
23-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Celebrity was supposed to be back to being a tough bb. They put a few people in a perfectly adequate bunker for 24 hours and that was basically it.

I didn't really watch the last bb/cbb, but I will be watching the new series. I don't expect most of the things we hear to be true, and especially this new tough approach. Believe it when I see it.

Gillian-73
23-05-2013, 10:27 AM
My excitement levels are higher than they've been for a long time! I can't wait.

Patrick
23-05-2013, 10:43 AM
You all need to stop listening to things like this.

Every year they say it'll be evil and crazy and how it won't be an easy ride - and every year they talk out their dick.

DigitalSid
23-05-2013, 11:04 AM
You all need to stop listening to things like this.

Every year they say it'll be evil and crazy and how it won't be an easy ride - and every year they talk out their dick.

This isn't your usual 'bigger and better than ever' generic promotional hype, the fact that they were going back the social experiment was mentioned a few months back by The Sun (not via any statements from producers looking to hype it up, the word of an insider) the tweets above are from an Express exclusive on the details of all that:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/401813/Oh-Brother-BB-housemates-must-now-grow-their-own-food

BigBrotherfan4ever
23-05-2013, 11:52 AM
My excitement levels are higher than they've been for a long time! I can't wait.

Mine too, can't wait for it to start.

Samm
23-05-2013, 03:29 PM
This year is looking good

@bbuk_fans
23-05-2013, 03:37 PM
"Big Brother: secrets and lies" is the official name of the series now!

I'm just hoping that these words don't appear under the eye on the opening sequence, the eye is an iconic symbol of the title sequence

DigitalSid
23-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Details:

bbspy ‏@bbspy 5m

Official blurb for the new series: "Suspicion will be rife as the HMs attempt to untangle Big Brother’s web of secrets and lies" #bbuk

bbspy ‏@bbspy 3m

Official blurb continued: "How will they separate the fact from the fiction and do they have secrets of their own?" #bbuk

Marcus.
23-05-2013, 04:57 PM
oh this is getting good

Jake.
23-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Details:

bbspy ‏@bbspy 5m

Official blurb for the new series: "Suspicion will be rife as the HMs attempt to untangle Big Brother’s web of secrets and lies" #bbuk

bbspy ‏@bbspy 3m

Official blurb continued: "How will they separate the fact from the fiction and do they have secrets of their own?" #bbuk

:amazed: could it be a BB6 type year again?