PDA

View Full Version : "Big Brother to be harder and harsher"

Jamesy
24-05-2013, 10:55 AM
New article on C5 website. More news!

It's all change when Big Brother returns with a brand new theme for this series, Big Brother: Secrets & Lies.

Expect Big Brother to be harder and harsher as the housemates are subjected to countless twists, turns and tough tasks. Suspicion will be rife, as housemates attempt to untangle Big Brother's web of secrets and lies. How will they separate the fact from the fiction and do they have secrets of their own? The only way to find out is to join new host Emma Willis at the live launch show. Each and every night viewers will be entertained with House action from the past 24 hours leading up to the all-important evictions.

In the Big Brother: Secrets & Lies House it's all about self-sufficiency and recycling. As the housemates enter through the front doors they will be greeted by a huge feature wall containing recycled life size front doors. But what do they signify and what lies behind them? The sweeping staircase will take them down into an eco-style living space. Although impressive in appearance, the House is not a hotel and provides a tougher environment than ever before.

Big Brother's Bit On The Side, the show that dissects and debates BB, is back with a new presenter line-up, with Rylan Clark and AJ Odudu joining Emma Willis. In addition, there's a new psych show, Big Brother’s Bit On The Psych, where a panel of experts and psychologists will analyse the behaviour of the housemates across the week. Rylan will also front a Sunday lunchtime edition of Bit On The Side.

And that’s not it - for the hardcore BB fans, live streaming is back nightly from 7-9pm on 5*.

As always, the housemates' every move will be recorded. There are 27 remote controlled cameras, 12 fixed cameras, five manned cameras, 10 infra-red cameras and a tower cam that will provide sweeping views across the garden. Plus, 57 camera mirrors have been strategically positioned across the house, making it impossible to hide.

#WHATSTHESECRET

Big Brother: Secrets & Lies is coming soon to Channel 5.

Source: http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-brother/articles/secrets-lies

lostalex
24-05-2013, 10:57 AM
They were pretty cruel to speidi on the last series.

It would be nice to see them be has harsh on the normal housemates. I think they are scared the normal housemates are more likely to walk though. They know the celebs won't walk because they'd lose their fee, that's why they are harsher on the celebs.

Have any of the c5 housemates walked?

Niamh.
24-05-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm sure every year we're told that big Brother is going to be harsher and there was going to be more twists, I'll believe it when I see it tbh. It's all well and good changing presenters and re vamping the spin off shows but it's the house and HMs that make the show imo

Jesus.
24-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Niamh's spot on. Every series c5 say "this time we mean it", then within a few days it's parties and free food and drink every night.

thesheriff443
24-05-2013, 11:01 AM
big brother had become an open house since it went to five, the door was left on the latch:joker:

Black Dagger
24-05-2013, 11:06 AM
For a day, until they force-feed them McDonalds all series.

Niamh.
24-05-2013, 11:08 AM
big brother had become an open house since it went to five, the door was left on the latch:joker:

Yep, absolutely. That's another thing, the whole "back to basics" claim has been mentioned alot, the most basic thing of all was NO BLOODY CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD gggrrrrr, annoys me so much how they just can not seem to stick with that

Kizzy
24-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Yes! I really hope they have HM with actual skills, and not just the usual fame hungry wannabees :D

fruit_cake
24-05-2013, 11:56 AM
I agree, they say that every year, then the punishment is always no hot water or something.

Patrick
24-05-2013, 12:00 PM
:amazed:

I'm sorry, but this article has just gotten me hyped to the balls.

DigitalSid
24-05-2013, 12:01 PM
I agree, they say that every year, then the punishment is always no hot water or something.

Given this year's theme, and the fact it's being incorporated into the title, and given the fact that as well as the big twist, the wannabes having to grow their own food again, it's clear that this time, whether it genuinely is harder and harsher or not, that it's the intention and they mean it.

SocietyIsRuined
24-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Thank god we get some live feed as well even though it's only 2 hours. :)

Josy
24-05-2013, 12:35 PM
I think they might actually keep to their word this year, the way they are hyping up the theme it would be really stupid of them not to.

I'm really looking forward to it starting now.

Lowkey
24-05-2013, 01:13 PM
A great group of housemates>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twists and Gimmicks. I will be pissed if the show is just focused on these twists rather then housemates interacting.

waterhog
24-05-2013, 01:41 PM
sounds fantastic - more poems in me are going to grow for sure.

reece(:
12-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Instead of just turning the water off they might turn the heating off too now I bet. :shocked:

Marcus.
12-06-2013, 04:08 PM
if ture can not wait

armand.kay
12-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Instead of just turning the water off they might turn the heating off too now I bet. :shocked:
In June/July :o the horror.