PDA

View Full Version : Potential housemate?

@bbuk_fans
12-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Found this tweet a minute ago:

@MrLeeRoberts: Ok ok I admit it.. I'm not in Cornwall.. I'm in hiding for the new series of @bbuk BUT don't tell anyone!! #bbuk

He a paranormal & ghost TV show presenter.

BUT... If he's in hiding, how would he have access to twitter? I'm not sure whether he's lying.

Valdora
12-06-2013, 09:54 AM
*sarcasm* Because if you were on lock down you would get on twitter and then put #bbuk. Then again knowing the amount of braincells that are in the usual lot the producers pick...

Besides if they are a presenter that would make them a "celebrity" in BB eyes.

@bbuk_fans
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Because if you were on lock down you would get on twitter and then put #bbuk. Then again knowing the amount of braincells that are in the usual lot the producers pick...

But i thought they take away phones, computers etc during hiding

ThisIsNickkk
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Because if you were on lock down you would get on twitter and then put #bbuk. Then again knowing the amount of braincells that are in the usual lot the producers pick...

Just this...

1. He wouldn't have access to Twitter.
2. He's not a "civilian" housemate for me if he's had his own TV show or whatever it is he's done. It certainly doesn't make him a "celebrity" either, but for me he isn't just an everyday person we expect to see in here.

Honestly, the majority of people connected to this series so have had had some sort of showbiz connection.

Valdora
12-06-2013, 10:02 AM
That's what I was saying. I am not even sure if they do a legit lockdown anymore because none of the media talk about the show for one hehe.

Edited my post. Realized it looked like I was answering the question.

Petershaw1984
12-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Probably just winding up his mates. Not serious.

daniel-lewis-1985
12-06-2013, 10:08 AM
I know someone who only went into hiding on Monday.

Don't know if hes a standby or its because people have dropped out.

Anyway his name begins with a D that's all im saying (and its not me lol).

Valdora
12-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Bottom line is no one who is in, lock down or not, is gonna ruin their shot by broadcasting it. With the regular show they can replace anyone at anytime really.

christine92
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
The housemates have the phone taken away from them and facebook is deactivated so dont believe this guy one little bit.

armand.kay
12-06-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm in hiding.

Vicky.
12-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Even if he was going to be a HM..wouldnt he be removed now for flapping his gums about it?