PDA

View Full Version : If Gina stays...

PInternet
17-06-2013, 12:03 AM
I have a feeling she will become the next Deana over the course of the series. She is already on the outskirts of the group and being constantly targeted by Sallie and Jemima (Keeps reminding me of *******igh for some reason) as well as others. I think Gina will pick up a strong fan base if she doesn't go any time soon.

Black Dagger
17-06-2013, 12:05 AM
She's actually gained a tiny bit of support tonight, more positive comments about her are getting likes, saying they feel sorry for her being attacked by Sallie and she can spend her money how she likes... I actually think Sallie will go and not her if it's vote to evict now.

Kizzy
17-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Nah, they are both massively manipulative and that is the only reason they don't get on, they see straight through each other :)

DanielLuis
17-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Doubt it. If it is vote to save she could survive a long time though, as she'll definitely be a lot entertaining.
It depends though. If vote her and Sallie stay this week, and if Sallie continues to pick on her as she has lately, she could gain a lot of support. I mean, Sallie started both argumetns, and she's pretending like it's Gina's fault.

Jords
17-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Although I rate Gina as a HM, I dont think she'll ever get a strong consistant fan base because of her background and opinion on money.

Benjamin
17-06-2013, 02:07 AM
Doubt it. If it is vote to save she could survive a long time though, as she'll definitely be a lot entertaining.
It depends though. If vote her and Sallie stay this week, and if Sallie continues to pick on her as she has lately, she could gain a lot of support. I mean, Sallie started both argumetns, and she's pretending like it's Gina's fault.

Actually Gina started the first one. Sallie started the next one. :)

swinearefine
17-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Actually Gina started the first one. Sallie started the next one. :)

I think Sallie started things off by making a passive-aggressive comment about everyone else not having their suitcases, when all Gina did was say they weren't giving her any wipes. Gina had every right to lash out at her after that.

Jords
17-06-2013, 02:12 AM
I think Sallie started things off by making a passive-aggressive comment about everyone else not having their suitcases, when all Gina did was say they weren't giving her any wipes. Gina had every right to lash out at her after that.

I have to agree with you swiney

Black Dagger
17-06-2013, 02:14 AM
Didn't Sallie start it by calling her a prostitute? So Gina retaliated more harshly, saying her parents didn't even like her pmsl.