PDA

View Full Version : So not only are we getting vote to evict, they're still keeping...

Jack_
18-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Those ****ing cringeworthy 'pleas' that the housemates have to make :rolleyes:

Tomorrow night the show goes live in the fourth part again and the three nominees will have to give a plea to Michael as to why he should save them, and then he'll save the one with the least public votes.

This doesn't even make any ****ing sense. Why would he nominate three and then save one?! They are really running this twist that could've had potential into the ground, if they haven't already sussed him then this is just going to further their suspicions because just WHY would he be able to save one? That doesn't make sense. And for God sake NO ONE LIKES THE PLEAS.

:bored:

joeysteele
18-06-2013, 05:13 PM
I agree all the way with you on that Jack.

Black Dagger
18-06-2013, 05:14 PM
They haven't got a clue :bored:

I actually hope it flops hard now, just moronic, they were doing so well, ****ing morons.

Jordan.
18-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Embarrassing. I hope they refuse to belittle themselves.

Ramsay
18-06-2013, 05:15 PM
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic218228_138.gif

fingers
18-06-2013, 05:18 PM
The WWE is scripted just like this BB, Karl!

Marsh.
18-06-2013, 05:20 PM
:rolleyes:

karezza
18-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Dexter will the best at pleading to stay.

:joker:

Livia
18-06-2013, 05:28 PM
The only thng more embarrassing than the awful pleas is when someone says "Hey, anyone want to do a dance routine?"

starry
18-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Although it's different obviously it is reminiscent of the pleas made in the American version before HMs do the voting. That is also totally pointless virtually all of the time, often just revealing who is about to go so maybe it's even worse.

Tregard
18-06-2013, 06:25 PM
There is no way they won't realise you can't have a HM save someone when the public have been voting, as it would render the votes worthless, you'd have another issue of Nikki's return in BB7.

They'll suss this is no time.

reece(:
18-06-2013, 06:28 PM
What if he has to save one that refuses to plea? ~Flaw in the system~

JPG2502
18-06-2013, 06:30 PM
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/big_brother_2013

Seeing as we`re in a moaning mood

Marsh.
18-06-2013, 06:34 PM
There is no way they won't realise you can't have a HM save someone when the public have been voting, as it would render the votes worthless, you'd have another issue of Nikki's return in BB7.

They'll suss this is no time.

Then they'll clearly think the lines haven't opened for the public.

Wow, we're determined to moan about every tiny little thing about this series aren't we? :joker:

What if he has to save one that refuses to plea? ~Flaw in the system~

He saves one with the least amount of votes to evict.

reece(:
18-06-2013, 06:38 PM

Wow, we're determined to moan about every tiny little thing about this series aren't we? :joker:

And if they refuse to plea.. how's that gunna look?

joeysteele
18-06-2013, 06:39 PM

I think though while BB likely had a good idea as to the twist,they haven't thought through the operation of it with real common sense and credibility.

For me most of the 'puppet' twist has been unbelievable in the unfolding of it.

Marsh.
18-06-2013, 06:42 PM
And if they refuse to plea.. how's that gunna look?

Plea or no plea Big Brother will ask him to save one of the nominees, doesn't make a difference.

Patrick
18-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Right so - what if this happens...

Dexter makes an awesome plea, Sallie says something lovely to him and Gina calls him a wanker.

But Gina has the least votes, so he has to save her.

How will it look when Michael has to save the person who just called him a wanker?

Marsh.
18-06-2013, 06:44 PM
I think though while BB likely had a good idea as to the twist,they haven't thought through the operation of it with real common sense and credibility.

For me most of the 'puppet' twist has been unbelievable in the unfolding of it.

To the audience, it's easy for us to say "How obvious is this, how absurd is that?" but to the housemates who don't actually know anything it'll be a different story.

I think it's quite good how they've given him the head of house/nominations launch twist. Hiding him in plain sight if you will. This type of twist has been done so often that they won't see the actual twist for everything it is.

Ramsay
18-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Right so - what if this happens...

Dexter makes an awesome plea, Sallie says something lovely to him and Gina calls him a wanker.

But Gina has the least votes, so he has to save her.

How will it look when Michael has to save the person who just called him a wanker?

might be like '' i'm picking gina because she is the only honest person'' or some ****e like that

Marsh.
18-06-2013, 06:47 PM
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas. :laugh: