PDA

View Full Version : Daley going for the sympathy vote too soon.

Johnnyuk123
18-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Crocodile tears in week one is a sure fire hit to get you the boot week two.

Benjamin
18-06-2013, 09:32 PM
At least Jemima had a reason to cry. I still don't understand his reason?

Ramsay
18-06-2013, 09:33 PM
At least Jemima had a reason to cry. I still don't understand his reason?

from what i gathered, it's that he has not really fitted in with anyone yet or something

Adamw92
18-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Didn't anyone tell him you actually have to be up for eviction for it to work?

Johnnyuk123
18-06-2013, 09:34 PM
I think he only watched last years celebrity show with Rylans crocodile tears.

Johnnyuk123
18-06-2013, 09:35 PM
He thinks if it worked for the tooth fairy then i'll have some of that. lol

thesheriff443
18-06-2013, 09:40 PM
waiting for his life story. hope he talks about it when I cant sleep!

Withano
18-06-2013, 09:44 PM
I was about to make a thread saying if he was a girl, everybody would hate her. I'm glad to see the forums isn't as biased as I thought you all would have been.

Drew.
18-06-2013, 09:52 PM
i get where hes coming from, genuine tears.

Josy
18-06-2013, 09:58 PM
I don't see why you would think it was tears for sympathy? he's not even up for eviction.

I think the guy was just genuinely a bit down.

fruit_cake
18-06-2013, 10:01 PM
he probably finds social situations awkward and has been struggling, I don't see why they should be fake.

YodaBB
18-06-2013, 10:04 PM
He seemed genuinely down, It takes a while too settle, I'm glad he opened up and told the group how he was feeling

Redway
18-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Agree that he seemed genuinely upset about social situations and wanting to get a little more out of the series than fame and popularity? It's a perfectly reasonable reason to be 'down'.

Brother Leon
18-06-2013, 10:09 PM
He was obviously really upset. He just didn't want to go into proper details. He is on tele after all.

Some people :joker:

rusticgal
18-06-2013, 10:21 PM
I have been suprised that he hasnt made a bigger impact since going in the house...his tears tonight almost justify his lack of it.
However if he has issues so deep how on earth did he get through the auditions???

Becker
18-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Am a bit disappointed as thought he would have been better and smarter. He's blown it big time. No way was that for real.

alex_front2
19-06-2013, 02:44 PM
I think his tears are fake, but he's also self-aware. He *knows* he's being dull and needed to do something for Air Time on the Gina/ Sallie/ Dexter/ Michael show. He carefully sat alone in the 'loft', a solitary tear rolling down his cheek and then moments later 'hiding under a blanket' as he doesn't want to be filmed.

B*tch please!!!

He knows exactly what he's doing, a spot of crying, followed by an enigmatic diary room entrance. Crying always gets air time because there may be a story behind the tears. Why is he crying? Who made him cry? And hey presto, he's managed to pull himself out of Air Time oblivion which is where Sophie, the twins, Sam, Hazel, Calum still reside.

Vanessa
19-06-2013, 02:51 PM
I agree and this is really putting me off him. :nono:

muchadoaboutnothing
19-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I think his tears are fake, but he's also self-aware. He *knows* he's being dull and needed to do something for Air Time on the Gina/ Sallie/ Dexter/ Michael show. He carefully sat alone in the 'loft', a solitary tear rolling down his cheek and then moments later 'hiding under a blanket' as he doesn't want to be filmed.

B*tch please!!!

He knows exactly what he's doing, a spot of crying, followed by an enigmatic diary room entrance. Crying always gets air time because there may be a story behind the tears. Why is he crying? Who made him cry? And hey presto, he's managed to pull himself out of Air Time oblivion which is where Sophie, the twins, Sam, Hazel, Calum still reside.

I think you are spot on. On the main show, it showed a single tear but he did more than that because on the BOTS it showed a more blown up version of his little fit as if to draw attention to himself. Then what did he do? Only told other HMs that he had a breakdown in the shed. The boxing boy knows how to put on a show.

alex_front2
19-06-2013, 02:53 PM
He's essentially created a SL for himself.