PDA

View Full Version : Shock, the best housemate leaves first again.

Jamie585
20-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Fair enough she's not the nicest person, but when s he goes its going to be a lot less entertaining for me, Gina is ok but i think she'll just carry on being boring so she's not nominated... Sallie should stay for the sake of the show IMO.

ThisIsNickkk
20-06-2013, 10:33 PM
People are slagging her off and calling her vile, but, if the house was without her this week and they had all played happy families, the same people would be ****ing moaning..

The house without Sallie this week just wouldn't have been the same.

Dash Darington
20-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Again? I looked over the list of first-evictees. It's hard to imagine anyone considering them the best of their season.

karezza
20-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Dexter is safe.:spin:

rusticgal
20-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I hope Sallie stays for entertainment value....but knowing how the public vote...I think she will go.

wendywillow
21-06-2013, 12:46 AM
I love her, sadly I think she's toast

the truth
21-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Fair enough she's not the nicest person, but when s he goes its going to be a lot less entertaining for me, Gina is ok but i think she'll just carry on being boring so she's not nominated... Sallie should stay for the sake of the show IMO.

have you leanred nothing in 15 odd years of big brother? morons like her who simply bully and abuse people are NOT entertaining....they are boring horrible selfish mean spirted bores who ruin any chance of any fun joy laughter romance even basic conversation in fact anything remotely constructive

you may thin seeing a pig ignorant fool screaming at people and ruining all of these things is entertaining but I do not and not everyone thinks that moronic behaviour is entertaining

Munchkins
21-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Being Entertaining Does NOT Equal being a bitch, when will people realise that to be entertaining you do not have to just be an outspoken female :laugh: ?
Anyway she's hardly the best housemate, i prefer Gina. Sallie is a type of character commonly seen on big brother, not original at all, and certainly won't save the show if she stays in

Munchkins
21-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Again? I looked over the list of first-evictees. It's hard to imagine anyone considering them the best of their season.

Bonnie was definitely the best:joker:
Oh and Benazir:joker:
Oh and Lynne:joker:

reece(:
21-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Jasmine Lennard
/thread

the truth
21-06-2013, 12:58 AM
dexter is probably the most entertaining so far ....Michael has also been very good vALUE

Munchkins
21-06-2013, 12:59 AM
dexter is probably the most entertaining so far ....Michael has also been very good vALUE

Yes Dexter is great :) my joint favourite with Gina, both i think are very interesting aswell, and not one dimensional like Sallie

Maneki-neko
21-06-2013, 01:12 AM
By August no one will remember Sallie

armand.kay
21-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Tashie :laugh2:

armand.kay
21-06-2013, 01:25 AM
:laugh3:
k3mXQy6LkU

Munchkins
21-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Emily BB8 :(( if only she hadnt been so silly

Kate!
21-06-2013, 04:44 AM
BB4 - Anoushka. Crying shame she went out first on the basis of a silly twist. Big mistake, had massive potential.

BB9 - Steph McMichael. Exactly the same, Steph was up for eviction because of the task outcome : she and Mario had to pretend to be a couple and fool the others. Steph and Rex would definitely have got it on, bringing Nicole into the house would have been explosive then rather than the damp squib it was.

Quick acknowledgement also to Tashie Jackson, from BB12, she had potential to be an interesting housemate, she was a bit nuts. I liked her.

JTM45
21-06-2013, 06:10 AM
If you really think Sally is the best housemate then i worry for your sanity!:hugesmile:

ah.....i just noticed that Rylan was your favourite in the last CBB. Makes a bit more sense now.

Macie Lightfoot
21-06-2013, 06:28 AM
ah.....i just noticed that Rylan was your favourite in the last CBB. Makes a bit more sense now.

Better than choosing Speidi for what it's worth.

Ammi
21-06-2013, 06:33 AM
..we have no idea whether Sallie will be the best housemate, it's only week 1 and they all have yet to find out that it hasn't been Michael making the decisions but the general public so I think characters/personalities may change a lot from the first week...there has never been a time when only one housemate has carried a show by themselves so whoever leaves, there will still be some interesting characters in the house....

thesheriff443
21-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Being Entertaining Does NOT Equal being a bitch, when will people realise that to be entertaining you do not have to just be an outspoken female :laugh: ?
Anyway she's hardly the best housemate, i prefer Gina. Sallie is a type of character commonly seen on big brother, not original at all, and certainly won't save the show if she stays in

nice post.

Nedusa
21-06-2013, 07:12 AM
At least her tattoos make her look feminine....

Black Dagger
21-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Jasmine Lennard
/thread

Nah, looking back, as much as I thought she was queen, my favourite <3. She really was also one dimensional, she'd have just continued to be an argumentative *******, new storylines developed after she left. Still amazing tho.