PDA

View Full Version : I'm Boycotting this show if Wolfy is saved on Wednesday !!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Bloody disgraceful the one time we have to evict her and now they do this twist so that they can save there precious insect talker wannabee dr doolittle.... :bawling::nono:

If she is saved on Wednesday im just gonna boycott the show... what's you're views will you keep watching if she is saved? :conf:

According to Daily Star on tomorrow night, (which is Wednesday) housemates will be given a chance to save one of the nominees from eviction...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/view/323875/Latest-Big-Brother-nominations-revealed/

karezza
02-07-2013, 09:08 AM
I'll never watch big brother again if BB meddle and Wolfy isn't evicted.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:09 AM

Me too if the star are right about one housemate being saved onw ednesday without the public having a say and wolfy getting saved then im done with this show !!! :nono:

Me. I Am Salman
02-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Ok

Black Dagger
02-07-2013, 09:10 AM
YAY breakdowns, this is why she has to be safe :joker:

Plus Dan would go!

joeysteele
02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
I will watch it likely until Dan or Dexter goes, then that is it for me because it will in part be BB's doing when they do go by their 'engineering' of results.

I am convinced if Wolfy is saved then Dan will be the one evicted this week, it will only then be a matter of time before Dexter is too, as he will from what we are seeing on BB now,be unfairly up every week likely.

smeagol
ha might do the same, if spending cash to evict they cant save her with a twist that would be a rip of.
losin dex dan or gina would be to much for the show

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
YAY breakdowns, this is why she has to be safe :joker:

Plus Dan would go!

Get Wolfy out !!!! :devil:

mkbb
02-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Its not fair that Dan would go when she received the same amount of nominations as him but is far more hated by the public.

Gillian-73
02-07-2013, 09:16 AM
ha might do the same, if spending cash to evict they cant save her with a twist that would be a rip of.
losin dex dan or gina would be to much for the show

There not opening the lines until one has been saved by the housemates tomorrow night, so no money will have been spent on her.

billy123
People who have a tantrum and say they arent watching any more if they dont get their own way.
Priceless.

http://netanimations.net/Animated-gif-creepy-picture-moving.gif

Chuckyegg
Calm down its not Myra Hindley.

joeysteele
02-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Its not fair that Dan would go when she received the same amount of nominations as him but is far more hated by the public.

I agree.
It makes a total nosense of doing nominations in the first place in my opinion.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:17 AM

They will meedle every time their darling Wolfy earth saver is up for eviction i'm sure until either Dexter or gina are evicted...... :bawling:

Cherie
02-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Of course I will watch it, I won't stop watching unless it gets boring.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Calm down its not Myra Hindley.

huh wtf is Myra Handley?

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:19 AM
They will meedle every time their darling Wolfy earth saver is up for eviction i'm sure until either Dexter or gina are evicted...... :bawling:

Gina and Dexter fans both need to vote Dan out. They're friends in the House.

smeagol
02-07-2013, 09:21 AM

noooo dan is the centre of entertainment. he has to stay,

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:21 AM

First we need to know who is safe..... :conf: if it's Wolfie then we know who is the chosen one this year :nono:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:22 AM
noooo dan is the centre of entertainment. he has to stay,

Dan has to go if Wolfie is saved.... Over Dexter, gina and Dan the only sacrifice that can be made is Dan... :devil:

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:23 AM
First we need to know who is safe..... :conf: if it's Wolfie then we know who is the chosen one this year :nono:

If they save Dan we can all target Wolfy.

vortex
02-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Wolfy has got to go, wish it would be between Callum, Daley and Sam 'cos honestly even though I don't like Wolfy at least she brings drama to the house unlike those 3. I hate the fact that we are getting rid of the controversial housemates so quickly, at this rate the end of the series will be a boring fest.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:30 AM
If they save Dan we can all target Wolfy.

Wolfie will be telling all housemates what the moth or daddy long legs has told her already that she in the final so they will all vote her to be saved, such a disappointing twist i already know the result...... :sleep:

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Wolfy has got to go, wish it would be between Callum, Daley and Sam 'cos honestly even though I don't like Wolfy at least she brings drama to the house unlike those 3. I hate the fact that we are getting rid of the controversial housemates so quickly, at this rate the end of the series will be a boring fest.

This is the time for Team Ginxter to work together. We can save both Gina and Dexter.

CaudleHalbard
02-07-2013, 09:33 AM
I have a feeling Wolfy will be saved by the HMs.

Gina and Dexter are very unlikely to be saved as they are still the most unpopular within the house. Dan gets up more HMs' noses than Wolfy (I think).

smeagol
02-07-2013, 09:36 AM
if wolfie is saved i reckon dex is gone. i cant see people voting out dan against dex. and no idear why gina is so popular she butt munches wolfie n co to much and isnt exactly causing conflict. dan on the other hand is constantly causing trouble lol

in that situation id want gina out sorry gina fans but she isn't living up to hype

hannah2013
02-07-2013, 09:38 AM
I will boycott the show because the housemates will be saved then my favourite Dan will be evicted on Friday

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I will boycott the show because the housemates will be saved then my favourite Dan will be evicted on Friday

Dan and Dexter have similar odds. I think either of them could go.

hannah2013
02-07-2013, 09:42 AM

I dont think so, the thing that gets me the most is that if Dexter did have his nominations stood then I think Dan wouldnt be up because I know that Dan will be evicted on Friday

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:43 AM

These odds are not correct because last week same time Dexter was favourite to go over jemima......only 3/4 bookies have released their figures and a further 8/10 will still release figures later on the day so at the moment don't take much notice of the odds.. the bookies get a much better idea by wednesday evening id say when one housemate will be saved. Anyways on current odds Dexter and Gina are drifting and Dan and Wolfie are shortening... In other words all good with Dexter and Gina.... :spin:

armand.kay
I simply will never vote again if this eviction isn't fair. If Wolfy is saved by the public then fair enough but if the producers meddle not only will I go into cardiac arrest but I will never to give anymore of my money to this show.

Vanessa
I dont think so, the thing that gets me the most is that if Dexter did have his nominations stood then I think Dan wouldnt be up because I know that Dan will be evicted on Friday

They all talk about nominations, but they only ban Dexter. :bored:

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:44 AM
These odds are not correct because last week same time Dexter was favourite to go over jemima......only 3/4 bookies have released their figures and a further 8/10 will still release figures later on the day so at the moment don't take much notice of the odds.. the bookies get a much better idea by wednesday evening id say when one housemate will be saved. Anyways on current odds Dexter and Gina are drifting and Dan and Wolfie are shortening... In other words all good with Dexter and Gina.... :spin:

We still need Gina and Dexter fans to work together. Imagine the housemates faces if they're both saved. :devil:

jyunga
02-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Why are wolfy and dan up in the first place? Shouldn't it just be Gina and Dexter based on votes? Who is to say they didn't purposely put the top 4+ people up purely to use this 'house saves one beforehand' thing? Although it seems kinda dumb to put them up and have the same people save one later on. Maybe there is a twist to how the person is saved.

Marcus.
02-07-2013, 09:48 AM
hm will save her

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Why are wolfy and dan up in the first place? Shouldn't it just be Gina and Dexter based on votes? Who is to say they didn't purposely put the top 4+ people up purely to use this 'house saves one beforehand' thing? Although it seems kinda dumb to put them up and have the same people save one later on. Maybe there is a twist to how the person is saved.

three housemates have to be up every week... so accordingly Dexter and gine got most votes and Wolfie and Dan were tied on 2 votes that is the reason their are 4 people up but after big brother meddling with nominations their darling Wolfie the animal talker will be saved from eviction on wednesday and it will be back to a three way.... :bawling:

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:50 AM
three housemates have to be up every week... so accordingly Dexter and gine got most votes and Wolfie and Dan were tied on 2 votes that is the reason their are 4 people up but after big brother meddling with nominations their darling Wolfie the animal talker will be saved from eviction on wednesday and it will be back to a three way.... :bawling:

We need to get ready for war. Housemates will put Dexter up every week. But we can save him.

Marcus.
02-07-2013, 09:51 AM
well hopfully (touch wood ) they will again

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
We need to get ready for war. Housemates will put Dexter up every week. But we can save him.

Well we will try to save Dexter every week i'm sure of that but are we ever gonna get a chance to evict Wolfie after this eviction though? what if right upto the final we don't get a say in that if she's not up for eviction? will that be fair? :conf:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:55 AM
well hopfully (touch wood ) they will again

Don't hold you're breath because bb only introduces twist that saves their chosen ones not the housemates that the public likes and want to see in the final.... :nono:

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Well we will try to save Dexter every week i'm sure of that but are we ever gonna get a chance to evict Wolfie after this eviction though? what if right upto the final we don't get a say in that if she's not up for eviction? will that be fair? :conf:

They can't have a twist every week. People will notice they're trying to fix the result.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 09:59 AM
They can't have a twist every week. People will notice they're trying to fix the result.

Well that's what we said about Connor last year and look what happened.... :bawling:

jyunga
02-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Why the hell would they want to save Wolfy? Production is tied into social media.... they know Wolfy isn't all that liked. If anything they'd rig to save Gina or Dexter. Just because a twist came this week and Wolfy happens to be up doesn't mean they are fixing to save her.

Vanessa
02-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Why the hell would they want to save Wolfy? Production is tied into social media.... they know Wolfy isn't all that liked. If anything they'd rig to save Gina or Dexter. Just because a twist came this week and Wolfy happens to be up doesn't mean they are fixing to save her.

But the housemates will never save Gina or Dexter. They will all save Wolfy.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 10:04 AM

If Dexter and Gina received the most votes from the housemates to be up for nominations how are they gonna save them? it's quite clearly rigged for Wolfie to be saved and if she is i'm done with this show !!! :bawling:

jyunga
02-07-2013, 10:12 AM
No it's not clearly rigging for WOLFIE at all. They have a scenario were they have 4 people, they want 3 people. This 'twist' could have been planned before the show started for when this type of scenario comes up. It just happens to fall in line with a week Wolfie goes up. Stop assuming Wolfy will be picked. How do you know people won't change their minds and Dan ends up saved? You're seeing what you want to see.

sampvt
02-07-2013, 10:12 AM
People tend to scream and shout when big characters are booted, now BB is trying to save one, they are up in arms. I cant see the logic. I want Gina to go as she brings nothing to the house but profanity and laziness. I want Dan and Wolfy to stay so they can suffer their own foot in mouth syndrome but only if wolfy gets the chants of ''OUT''.
If she gets saved in the house and hears nothing from the crowd, she will keep up her infuriating act.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 10:22 AM
it's true been confirmed by tellymix how bloody disusting this is a fix....If Wolfie is saved im quitting this crap :bawling:

Big Brother 2013 twist: Housemates to save one nominee on Wednesday!

Posted July 2, 2013 10:32 by Josh Darvill

There’s a Big Brother twist in store for this week’s eviction, with has seen four housemates put up for the chop.

Following the latest round of Big Brother 2013 nomination results, Dexter Koh, Gina Rio, Dan Neal and Wolfy Millington were all put up for the axe.

This week it was the second chance that the housemates themselves have had to vote but there was a twist: Nominations were live and face to face!

And there were some surprises when it came to who nominated who, without the privacy of the Diary Room.

Lines have yet to open and the reason for that has now been revealed: A twist is afoot!

On Wednesday night, instead of the public saving one housemate, it’ll be the housemates themselves.

Each of the four nominees will get the chance to plea their case and then each housemate will have to decide which of the four potential evictees will be saved.

The lines will then open for the remaining three housemates, with the one housemate who gets the most votes leaving on Friday night as usual.

With ten nominations it seems unlikely that Dexter has a chance of being saved, but it’s hard to call who the housemates will side with between Gina, Dan and Wolfy, with the latter two having only attracted two nominations.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/152680-big-brother-2013-twist-housemates-to-save-one-nominee-on-wednesday.html#ixzz2XslBxDR4

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 10:24 AM
No it's not clearly rigging for WOLFIE at all. They have a scenario were they have 4 people, they want 3 people. This 'twist' could have been planned before the show started for when this type of scenario comes up. It just happens to fall in line with a week Wolfie goes up. Stop assuming Wolfy will be picked. How do you know people won't change their minds and Dan ends up saved? You're seeing what you want to see.

Nope we all see it is a fix and a big massive joke. They are just fixing it for her to reach the final because they know she would be toast in a normal eviction.... :nono:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 01:52 PM
if wolfie is saved i reckon dex is gone. i cant see people voting out dan against dex. and no idear why gina is so popular she butt munches wolfie n co to much and isnt exactly causing conflict. dan on the other hand is constantly causing trouble lol

in that situation id want gina out sorry gina fans but she isn't living up to hype

If wolfie is saved its end of series for me.... :bawling:

Chuckyegg
02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
To the paranoid daily star fans this must be irritating.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 02:32 PM
To the paranoid daily star fans this must be irritating.

Its been confirmed by tellymix....

Big Brother 2013 twist: Housemates to save one nominee on Wednesday!

Posted July 2, 2013 10:32 by Josh Darvill

There’s a Big Brother twist in store for this week’s eviction, with has seen four housemates put up for the chop.

Following the latest round of Big Brother 2013 nomination results, Dexter Koh, Gina Rio, Dan Neal and Wolfy Millington were all put up for the axe.

This week it was the second chance that the housemates themselves have had to vote but there was a twist: Nominations were live and face to face!

And there were some surprises when it came to who nominated who, without the privacy of the Diary Room.

Lines have yet to open and the reason for that has now been revealed: A twist is afoot!

On Wednesday night, instead of the public saving one housemate, it’ll be the housemates themselves.

Each of the four nominees will get the chance to plea their case and then each housemate will have to decide which of the four potential evictees will be saved.

The lines will then open for the remaining three housemates, with the one housemate who gets the most votes leaving on Friday night as usual.

With ten nominations it seems unlikely that Dexter has a chance of being saved, but it’s hard to call who the housemates will side with between Gina, Dan and Wolfy, with the latter two having only attracted two nominations.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2XslBxDR4

Scream
02-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Get over it

GypsyGoth
02-07-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm gonna start killing flies if she's saved!!

Roy Mars III
02-07-2013, 03:01 PM
i'll move on to ladybugs if this results in Dexter going

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Get over it

Get over what? its not Thursday yet let's wait for the results.... :joker:

Fosse
02-07-2013, 04:16 PM
If she's saved on Wednesday I probably won't watch the rest of the series.

erinp5
02-07-2013, 04:30 PM
If she's saved on Wednesday I probably won't watch the rest of the series.

Daley and Callum should be banned from having a vote for banging on the ground and mouthing to Joe 'Get Dexter out' Get Dexter out'.
Blatant noms talk and should be punished!!! so they can punish them by not allowing them a vote on Wednesday night .

arista
02-07-2013, 04:35 PM

I Do Not Buy that.

And Ch5 do not care

Chuckyegg
02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
huh wtf is Myra Handley?
She's an incredibly famous person. But you won't have heard of her. She doesn't feature heavily in Heat Magazine.

Johnnyuk123
02-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Gone right off BB after this totally unfair twist that gives Dexter and Gina NO CHANCE of being saved by BB producers allowing housemates to choose.
Not to worry, I've got some old BB's to watch instead, just incase that fat smelly tub of lard Wolfy gets saved which sadly is the way it looks.

Withano
02-07-2013, 07:07 PM
So you'd only watch if it goes your way? How grown up of you (:

Johnnyuk123
02-07-2013, 07:10 PM
So you'd only watch if it goes your way? How grown up of you (:

No i will only continue to watch if BB gives all nominated housemates and equal chance of being saved. simples.

Withano
02-07-2013, 07:14 PM
No i will only continue to watch if BB gives all nominated housemates and equal chance of being saved. simples.

..so if it goes your way

Johnnyuk123
02-07-2013, 07:16 PM
..so if it goes your way

lol No, I couldn't care less what they do with the Wolfy show now, it's on it's last legs as it is.
I'm happy to watch something else either way. :joker:

joeysteele
02-07-2013, 07:17 PM

I agree, Dexter for instance will likely have to make another appeal that will this time fall on deaf ears.
With 11 noms, he has really no chance of being saved by the housemates, which in itself is a perfect reason not to do this twist before you even start on other valid reasons.

Give them all who are up for eviction a task to do and the one who completes it the quickest would be something in the region of seeming to be fair but not this way in this twist.

Johnnyuk123
02-07-2013, 07:21 PM
I agree, Dexter for instance will likely have to make another appeal that will this time fall on deaf ears.
With 11 noms, he has really no chance of being saved by the housemates, which in itself is a perfect reason not to do this twist before you even start on other valid reasons.

Give them all who are up for eviction a task to do and the one who completes it the quickest would be something in the region of seeming to be fair but not this way in this twist.

Agreed!

People don't seem to accept just how biased this twist is.

Withano
02-07-2013, 07:32 PM

Agreed!

People don't seem to accept just how biased this twist is.

You guys honestly think it would be fair if a guy who received 11 out of 12 nominations was saved because hes the best at chess? You think its fairer for them to compete in a game rather than let the house as a group ratract a nomination.

You guys are just biased yourself, don't blame the show

Roy Mars III
02-07-2013, 07:34 PM
a chess match to decide who is saved is an amazing idea

pcro
02-07-2013, 07:35 PM
a chess match to decide who is saved is an amazing idea

Not to mention riveting television :joker:

karezza
02-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Let the four nominated housemates draw lots.

Marcus.
02-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Not to mention riveting television :joker:

it would be differnt

Johnnyuk123
02-07-2013, 07:39 PM
You guys honestly think it would be fair if a guy who received 11 out of 12 nominations was saved because hes the best at chess? You think its fairer for them to compete in a game rather than let the house as a group ratract a nomination.

You guys are just biased yourself, don't blame the show

Withano, so when 4 housemates find themselves up for eviction you believe that it is fair to ALL 4 nominated housemates that the other housemates decide who is saved knowing that 2 of them have no chance at all of being saved?

aj2463
02-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I find all the other 3 apart from Wolfy to be way more entertaining so I don't know what the theory is if they wanna save Wolfy

Johnnyuk123
02-07-2013, 07:47 PM
I find all the other 3 apart from Wolfy to be way more entertaining so I don't know what the theory is if they wanna save Wolfy

For me it's not even about Wolfy, it's about ALL 4 nominated housemates having an equal chance of being saved, this twist does not allow that knowing how the house feel about Gina and Dexter. It's a two horse race before they even nominate to save.