PDA

View Full Version : hazel is just another cheap fame *****.

parmnion
04-07-2013, 06:41 AM
Anything for a storyline.

Evil inside!!! doesn't she know he has a boyfriend on the outside, didn't she know is gay.

Well yes she does know about both, yet she's still dangling her fine titties on his lightbulb head and stroking his penis through his jeans..he got nominated and she realised she wasn't going to be able to turn the gay guy straight for that storyline so now she's moving onto the boxer for her story.

cheap bloody tart, boring.:sleep:

Cherie
04-07-2013, 06:43 AM

Evil inside!!! doesn't she know he has a boyfriend on the outside, didn't she know is gay.

Well yes she does know about both, yet she's still dangling her fine titties on his lightbulb head and stroking his penis through his jeans..he got nominated and she realised she wasn't going to be able to turn the gay guy straight for that storyline so now she's moving onto the boxer for her story.

yeah poor Dan, she dumped him like a cold bag of sick once he was up for eviction, she couldn't have made it more obvious either.:joker:

PooBay
04-07-2013, 06:47 AM
A dull bird with big boobies who floats around fluttering her eyelashes to get what she wants. Hands down the most disappointing housemate of this series. Vanilla indeed.

billy123
04-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Vanilla housemate.

camertone
04-07-2013, 07:17 AM
i really dislike hazel, she thinks she is so much better than others, she is so conniving, definitely evil inside. so smug and mean girl. get her out!

Sancho Panza
04-07-2013, 07:21 AM
I liked her at first but have gone right off her now, she thinks she is so clever but manipulative is not the same as clever is it?

armand.kay
04-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Im sure you couldn't afford her :idc:

armand.kay
04-07-2013, 07:27 AM
And her and daley have always had a thing, I remember them having some confusing interment chat last week.

Calderyon
04-07-2013, 07:41 AM
So, i gather you don´t like her then. Well, that´s okay, not everyone has to.

MrWong
04-07-2013, 08:05 AM
She knows the chance of her winning is very slim.

The next best thing to winning is a showmance. :sleep:

joeysteele
04-07-2013, 08:08 AM
I hope she maybe just didn't know what to do and thought it best to leave him be for a while.
I was surprised she appeared to just cut him off after being attached to him for over 2 weeks now almost 24 hours a day too.

I do fear when close attachments are made early on, thet eventually that can be the reason a housemate is brought down in the end.

Mario with Ben but the worst for me Bea and Freddie,he allowed himself to be totally crushed and lose all credibility because of Bea.
I hope Dan can move on, it was a friendship and for me, if she is that shallow and I hope still she isn't,then she has likely risked losing a good friend in Dan.

Cherie
04-07-2013, 08:14 AM
I hope she maybe just didn't know what to do and thought it best to leave him be for a while.
I was surprised she appeared to just cut him off after being attached to him for over 2 weeks now almost 24 hours a day too.

I do fear when close attachments are made early on, thet eventually that can be the reason a housemate is brought down in the end.

Mario with Ben but the worst for me Bea and Freddie,he aloowed himself to be totally crushed and lose all credibility becasue of Bea.
I hope Dan can move on, it was a friendship and for me if she is that shallow, I hope still she isn't,then she has likely risked losing a good friend in Dan.

yeah but for 8 hours. that was some feat considering how small the house is.. not to worry she will be sat on his lap come Friday post eviction when he is saved.

karezza
04-07-2013, 08:32 AM
She is in danger of becoming even more hated than Wolfy.

joeysteele
04-07-2013, 08:33 AM
yeah but for 8 hours. that was some feat considering how small the house is.. not to worry she will be sat on his lap come Friday post eviction when he is saved.

I totally agree with you as to that Cherie and I also agree 8 hours is a long time to not even check on someone you know is down and that you supposedly care a great deal about.

vortex
04-07-2013, 08:41 AM
She's walking on thin ice now, her mask is starting to slip off and the real Hazel is not that cute, really disliked the way she dismissed Dan for some rice, she was all over him some days ago but now that she has realized he's no longer popular, she ditched him and move over an engaged guy like Daley (and he's the pits aswell for getting so close to Hazel knowing his girlfriend is most likely watching).

parmnion
04-07-2013, 08:55 AM
She's walking on thin ice now, her mask is starting to slip off and the real Hazel is not that cute, really disliked the way she dismissed Dan for some rice, she was all over him some days ago but now that she has realized he's no longer popular, she ditched him and move over an engaged guy like Daley (and he's the pits aswell for getting so close to Hazel knowing his girlfriend is most likely watching).

The mask has indeed slipped..she walked in a beauty, now she's slumped about the house with her double chins on show.

Just the other day she was saying about how her body is her job etc and about weight..then, just five minutes before the dinner was served up she's asking someone if it's ok to have some weetabix before the dinner..what a bloody greedy cow.

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 08:56 AM
The flirting last night with Daley was quite a calculating move and the way she's dropped Dan was hardly subtle. I thought Hazel was smarter than this

CaudleHalbard
04-07-2013, 09:40 AM
The flirting last night with Daley was quite a calculating move and the way she's dropped Dan was hardly subtle. I thought Hazel was smarter than this

She's wiley, but that isn't the same as having a IQ.

chuff me dizzy
04-07-2013, 09:41 AM

Her kind are 2 a penny, cheap,dirty users ,her eyes are pure nasty ,horrid person ,but still not one nomination

Kizzy
04-07-2013, 09:47 AM
If it wasn't for her lovely accent it would be a different story, imagine if she said the things she did in sophies accent?.....

auntysplat
04-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Yup the mask has slipped, no-way could she be a photograffic model,

Pumpkin97
04-07-2013, 09:59 AM
she wasn't going to be able to turn the gay guy straight for that storyline so now she's moving onto the boxer for her story.

Ugh and he has a girlfriend

smeagol
04-07-2013, 10:00 AM
bit harsh

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I still like Hazel but the mask is slipping rapidly. A week ago Dan was motorboating her - I didn't know what that meant and had to look it up when Hazel said it - now they barely speak during the day. She's not subtle at all.

I'm disappointed that it looks like she is some who needs to be constantly proving her attractiveness and sexuality. I'd prefer if she chilled out for a few weeks in the house. She's unlikely to be nominated for eviction so why the rush for fake showmances?

jyunga
04-07-2013, 10:18 AM
But she was flirting with Daley before Dan was up for eviction. Daley has been the one playing hard to get because of the cameras. Evil or not, her thing with Daley started a while ago.

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:19 AM
But she was flirting with Daley before Dan was up for eviction. Daley has been the one playing hard to get because of the cameras. Evil or not, her thing with Daley started a while ago.

Exactly and to add, he's the one with the g/f not her

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 10:19 AM

It started while she was trying to 'turn' the gay guy.

Like I said in my post I'm disappointed that she needs to constantly prove her attractiveness and sexuality with men.

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
I blame Dexter for calling her vanilla tbh :pipe:

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:21 AM

It's true though. She is ! :joker::joker:

chuff me dizzy
04-07-2013, 10:21 AM

Pardon me if I appear to be thick,but what does vanilla mean ? :conf::conf:

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:22 AM

Boring! :joker:

Niamh.
It's true though. She is ! :joker::joker:

You've slept with Hazel??? :shocked:

Boring in bed basically lol

Pink Pegasus

I think it means very conventional or boring in bed and unwilling to try new things in bed.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:23 AM
You've slept with Hazel??? :shocked:

Boring in bed basically lol

No, i mean she's boring in general. :hugesmile:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:24 AM
No, i mean she's boring in general. :hugesmile:

That's not what Vanilla means though, it means boring in bed

arista
04-07-2013, 10:24 AM
She is Fit
Hazel is OK

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:25 AM
That's not what Vanilla means though, it means boring in bed

I think Dexter only meant that usually beautiful girls aren't all that. And i agree.

chuff me dizzy
04-07-2013, 10:25 AM
I think it means very conventional or boring in bed and unwilling to try new things in bed.

Right I didnt have a clue what it meant .. thanks .grab a bunch of tulips :flowers:

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 10:26 AM
I like Vanilla :sad:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:28 AM
I think Dexter only meant that usually beautiful girls aren't all that. And i agree.

No, he actually meant that goodlooking girls are s**t in bed lol

sampvt
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Is she a glamour model or a high class call girl. She looks like the later and her beauty holds no interest for me as she is acting like a tart. I never thought I would say this because I didn't like her originally but the best of the girls is slowly emerging to be Jackie. She is growing on me.

Charlie is a gameplaying dullard, Gina is a man, Wolfy is a bitch and Sophie is like a conga eel....she pops her head out now and again to look for victims then disappears.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
No, he actually meant that goodlooking girls are s**t in bed lol

:joker: Probably!

Pink Pegasus
04-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Right I didnt have a clue what it meant .. thanks .grab a bunch of tulips :flowers:

Tulips, YAY! :hugesmile:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Is she a glamour model or a high class call girl. She looks like the later and her beauty holds no interest for me as she is acting like a tart. I never thought I would say this because I didn't like her originally but the best of the girls is slowly emerging to be Jackie. She is growing on me.

Charlie is a gameplaying dullard, Gina is a man, Wolfy is a bitch and Sophie is like a conga eel....she pops her head out now and again to look for victims then disappears.

She's a lingerie model, she's never done topless pictures though

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 10:32 AM

Theres no need for comments like this. She's done nothing to give you that impression. Maybe you should keep your fantasies to yourself.

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:33 AM
:joker: Probably!

Probably what? That they're s**t in bed or that's what he meant? Bit of a shallow generalization if you ask me........

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Probably what? That they're s**t in bed or that's what he meant? Bit of a shallow generalization if you ask me........

I'm sure he was just joking. :hugesmile:

parmnion
04-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Her kind are 2 a penny, cheap,dirty users ,her eyes are pure nasty ,horrid person ,but still not one nomination

and wont get any for a while now as she's integrating herself in with the remaining lads.

She makes me rather angry when I watch her..like sam said, id much rather have charlies type..I'm calling her "the duchess" from now.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't like Hazel at all. She comes across as arrogant and up herself. I wouldn't say she's evil, but she's not very nice.

Kizzy
04-07-2013, 10:41 AM
She has that 'mean girls' mentality, she is hugely offensive to and about others but any slight on her and she goes on the attack.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Theres no need for comments like this. She's done nothing to give you that impression. Maybe you should keep your fantasies to yourself.

2nd time you have had a go at me....If you are watching the program you might gleen the fact that she is circumventing the men like a shark waiting for the kill. When in reality, she is playing them...THE SORT OF ACTIONS APPLIED BY CALL GIRLS.

Now over to you if you want to fight with me. It might serve you well to read and pass over rather than read and poke fun. It is after all a forum, not a village hall meeting room.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:46 AM
2nd time you have had a go at me....If you are watching the program you might gleen the fact that she is circumventing the men like a shark waiting for the kill. When in reality, she is playing them...THE SORT OF ACTIONS APPLIED BY CALL GIRLS.

Now over to you if you want to fight with me. It might serve you well to read and pass over rather than read and poke fun. It is after all a forum, not a village hall meeting room.

She reminded me of Noirin last night. :suspect:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
She reminded me of Noirin last night. :suspect:

Why because they're both good looking and from Ireland :rolleyes: She's nothing like Noirín

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 10:51 AM

It's a bit sexist though, if she were a man she wouldn't be called a gigolo

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Why because they're both good looking and from Ireland :rolleyes: She's nothing like Noirín

No, it's because of the flirting. :hugesmile:

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM

You said she 'looks' like a call girl but now you've upped it to she acts like a call girl. The first was a cheap throwaway insult but now you're questioning her integrity. How do you come to the conclusion that she acts like a call girl and why have you decided to be more emphatic? What is your certainty based on?

We can pass judgment on the Hm's but would you like it if a member of your family or a friend was compared to a call girl with your flimsy reasons?

smeagol
04-07-2013, 10:54 AM
is there anybody we do like lol

hazel is ok has nothing wrong so far. she is chatting flirting doing what most girls do. im sure they are bored out of there heads most of the time.

Ramsay
04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Some of the comments in this thread.. http://i.imgur.com/CubQa.png

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 10:58 AM
There's nothing wrong with flirting, but i think Hazel and Daley are crossing the line a bit. Daley has a girlfriend.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 10:59 AM
You said she 'looks' like a call girl but now you've upped it to she acts like a call girl. The first was a cheap throwaway insult but now you're questioning her integrity. How do you come to the conclusion that she acts like a call girl and why have you decided to be more emphatic? What is your certainty based on?

We can pass judgment on the Hm's but would you like it if a member of your family or a friend was compared to a call girl with your flimsy reasons?

Oh dear me...I wish I had the time to sift through and cherry pick words and phrases just so I could justify posting a poke in the eye for someone. Sadly I don't so lets assume you are right, put a little notch on your computer, you actually caught someone else using the wrong word, eeeeh haaaaa,. Oh I have an idea Girth, why don't you take down that ridiculously racial and offensive picture by your name and actually post a thread we can all see what your views are.

smeagol
04-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I don't like Hazel at all. She comes across as arrogant and up herself. I wouldn't say she's evil, but she's not very nice.

i'm not sure about that. she doesn't like dex but she does make a effort she seems very easy going to me just notbodys fool.. though she is very deadly lol

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:00 AM
There's nothing wrong with flirting, but i think Hazel and Daley are crossing the line a bit. Daley has a girlfriend.

You mean Daley is crossing the line, Hazel is single

Ramsay
04-07-2013, 11:02 AM

Then why is Hazel getting most of the blame? it's Daley that has the girlfriend

Vanessa
You mean Daley is crossing the line, Hazel is single

But if she knows he's with someone she shouldn't go there.

Vanessa
Then why is Hazel getting most of the blame? it's Daley that has the girlfriend

I blame both. It's just wrong.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 11:05 AM
If memory serves me right. She was the one that approached daley and threw his hormones into a tail spin. Give it 2 weeks and she will move on to Tom then Dexter if he is still there. She is a piranha seductress with skills we have not yet seen.

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:05 AM
But if she knows he's with someone she shouldn't go there.

It seemed like Daley was the one instigating it all and seriously you're getting awfully moral about how single Hazel should and shouldn't behave, you didn't seem too bothered when Dexter, who has a g/f was declaring his feelings for Hazel :idc:

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Oh dear me...I wish I had the time to sift through and cherry pick words and phrases just so I could justify posting a poke in the eye for someone. Sadly I don't so lets assume you are right, put a little notch on your computer, you actually caught someone else using the wrong word, eeeeh haaaaa,. Oh I have an idea Girth, why don't you take down that ridiculously racial and offensive picture by your name and actually post a thread we can all see what your views are.:conf:

OMG this is laughable. That is an iconic picture. Let me tell you a story. When I was looking for my Avvy I was looking for a picture that fit with the phrase Iconic Symbolic Historic. My Avvy very nearly was the protest in tianamen square but I found that picture at the last minute and thats how it became my avvy. Interesting that you concentrate on the racial angle. Please explain why that was what came into your head?

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:06 AM
If memory serves me right. She was the one that approached daley and threw his hormones into a tail spin. Give it 2 weeks and she will move on to Tom then Dexter if he is still there. She is a piranha seductress with skills we have not yet seen.

The dirty harlot, corrupting the poor innocent man

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:07 AM
It seemed like Daley was the one instigating it all and seriously you're getting awfully moral about how single Hazel should and shouldn't behave, you didn't seem too bothered when Dexter, who has a g/f was declaring his feelings for Hazel :idc:

I just think last night it was more than harmless flirting.

smeagol
04-07-2013, 11:07 AM

lucky buggers lol

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:10 AM
I just think last night it was more than harmless flirting.

It was, no doubt, but Dexter told Hazel he has feeling for her in week 1, that was also more than harmless flirting, i would think anyway if he were my b/f.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:11 AM
It was, no doubt, but Dexter told Hazel he has feeling for her in week 1, that was also more than harmless flirting, i would think anyway if he were my b/f.

But he has backed off since. He knows it was wrong.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 11:11 AM
:conf:

OMG this is laughable. That is an iconic picture. Let me tell you a story. When I was looking for my Avvy I was looking for a picture that fit with the phrase Iconic Symbolic Historic. My Avvy very nearly was the protest in tianamen square but I found that picture at the last minute and thats how it became my avvy. Interesting that you concentrate on the racial angle. Please explain why that was what came into your head?

You are fishing but your rods not long enough son, the fish are not biting today. If you don't think that your picture wont upset anyone (even be it a small number of people) with that picture, you might need to talk to someone outside the forum to get an opinion. Trying to drag me into a racial argument is borderline pathetic. Get a life mate.

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 11:13 AM
You are fishing but your rods not long enough son, the fish are not biting today. If you don't think that your picture wont upset anyone (even be it a small number of people) with that picture, you might need to talk to someone outside the forum to get an opinion. Trying to drag me into a racial argument is borderline pathetic. Get a life mate.Read your posts again. You described the picture as 'ridiculously racial and offensive'. All I see is an iconic image.

Stankleberry
04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Has she taken her titties out yet?

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
But he has backed off since. He knows it was wrong.

:laugh2: ah vanessa come oooooooon, he didn't back off because he knows he was wrong, he backed off when Hazel shot him down

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:15 AM
:laugh2: ah vanessa come oooooooon, he didn't back off because he knows he was wrong, he backed off when Hazel shot him down

I'm just happy he has backed off. I don't like Hazel.

Kizzy
04-07-2013, 11:17 AM
He was thinking with his bits for a while, luckily for him his head had a word with them :)

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm just happy he has backed off. I don't like Hazel.

Oh really? I would never have guessed :laugh:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Ok can we get back ontopic please you two?

Cherie
04-07-2013, 11:21 AM
I don't care what she does with Daley, it's the speed which she dropped Dan that makes me laugh.:joker:

arista
04-07-2013, 11:21 AM
She's a lingerie model, she's never done topless pictures though

and she has worked on SkySports

GiRTh
04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I was always on topic.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I think Hazel needs to be careful. She could ruin her chances in the House. Daley is not single. :suspect:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I think Hazel needs to be careful. She could ruin her chances in the House. Daley is not single. :suspect:

I think Daley needs to be careful. He is not single.

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I think Daley needs to be careful. He is not single.

He has no chances of winning. Let's be honest. :laugh:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:24 AM
He has no chances of winning. Let's be honest. :laugh:

Neither does Hazel though lol

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Neither does Hazel though lol

I think she could possibly make the final.

Kizzy
04-07-2013, 11:25 AM
No way in this world will hazel make the final.

parmnion
04-07-2013, 11:29 AM

Who the **** is Tom?

chuff me dizzy
04-07-2013, 11:29 AM

The way shes prick teasing she could ,as the blokes wont nominate her, but the women soon will

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 11:30 AM
The way shes prick teasing she could ,as the blokes wont nominate her, but the women soon will

A showmance would ruin her chances i think.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Who the **** is Tom?

Tom, dick and Harry.

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 11:31 AM

Who is she "prick teasing"? Dan is gay and he's the only one he's flirted with besides Daley

BBUKAUSFAN
04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
just because highlights portray that doesn't mean its actual happening, Hazel is just giving Dan space....

Daffodil
04-07-2013, 12:00 PM
She is so desperate for fame. But it would seem to be at all costs.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
04-07-2013, 12:08 PM
She is as Dexter Described her a Vanilla.... ;)

smeagol
04-07-2013, 12:11 PM

they all are to be fair - hazel is already famous anyway

Yayita
04-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I dropped her and now have Gina as a fave... Hazel is so boring!!

alex_front2
04-07-2013, 12:23 PM

I thought you liked the Oirish!!

sampvt
04-07-2013, 12:43 PM
I thought you liked the Oirish!!

I do love the Irish, I am one myself but in fairness it was a question not a statement. I was asking what people thought of her. Personally I don't like her actions but that does not reflect on my feeling for the Irish. I don't like lots of people but that's no reflection on their race or position in life. IMO she aint all that attractive as I find her looks a little too cattish and her mouth is overbearing, the shape not the verbal side.

erinp5
04-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Some are calling her 'Hazel the titnotiser':joker:

Josy
04-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Well reasons I have went off Hazel so far..

Thought she came across really nasty while doing her noms the other night the look in her eyes did not match the fake smile on her face IMO

I think she over reacted at Dexter's vanilla comment.

And in the HL show last night it was perfectly clear to anyone with a brain that Dan (her closest friend in there since the start) was feeling very down and looking for someone to talk to and she wasn't even interested in giving him the time of day this to me makes her look very inconsiderate.

Spoke to Gina in the bathroom saying she should have went to Hazel for a one to one about the VT revelations, um why? everyone else was being discussed why should Hazel be treated differently? also told Gina in the bathroom during the same convo that everything was sorted between them then nominated her but like I previously said it was her actions and eyes during that nomination that came across nasty more than the nom itself..

The Daley thing is making both her and him look bad so I will reserve judgement on that for now.

erinp5
04-07-2013, 03:28 PM

Thought she came across really nasty while doing her noms the other night the look in her eyes did not match the fake smile on her face IMO

And in the HL show last night it was perfectly clear to anyone with a brain that Dan (her closest friend in there since the start) was feeling very down and looking for someone to talk to and she wasn't even interested in giving him the time of day this to me makes her look very inconsiderate.

Spoke to Gina in the bathroom saying she should have went to Hazel for a one to one about the VT revelations, um why? everyone else was being discussed why should Hazel be treated differently? also told Gina in the bathroom during the same convo that everything was sorted between them then nominated her but like I previously said it was her actions and eyes during that nomination that came across nasty more than the nom itself..

The Daley thing is making both her and him look bad so I will reserve judgement on that for now.

and she had her friend prepped( when she was on speaking to Emma about the real Hazel) to put the boot into Georgia saying that Georgia was boring when she was on CBB.

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 03:32 PM
and she had her friend prepped( when she was on speaking to Emma about the real Hazel) to put the boot into Georgia saying that Georgia was boring when she was on CBB.

Objection your honour! Speculation

erinp5
04-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Objection your honour! Speculation

Fans of Channel 5’s Big Brother will of course know that the new series launches tonight at 9pm, with new host Emma Willis presiding over the introduction of the new housemates…

And apparently, one of the newbies is former Celebrity Big Brother housemate Georgia Salpa’s “love rival!”

The Daily Star reports, “Georgia, named 10th sexiest woman in the world by FHM, has no idea her biggest enemy is following in her footsteps and going on the Channel 5 show.

“The latest BB babe and Georgia, 29, have previously locked horns over infamous lothario Calum Best, 32.”

The pair have reportedly been “at war” ever since!
Tellymix

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 03:52 PM
I meant that she prepped her friend to say what she said ^

fingers
04-07-2013, 03:59 PM

The Daley thing is making both her and him look bad so I will reserve judgement on that for now.She has very cold eyes and when she gives that "Death Stare" to someone (Dexter?) she despises her face becomes extremely ugly.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 04:00 PM
It doesent matter which way you cut it, she is not in there for the bb experience. She is in there for fame and fortune which I guess is true of most of them but her game is not as transparent as the others. She is becoming quite devious and extremely uncaring towards others feelings. I said it before and I will say it again, she is using her bazookas to gain her an advantage and doesent care who she hurts or upsets. That my friends is the trait of a ????????? make your own mind up about that one.

Marcus.
04-07-2013, 04:02 PM
It doesent matter which way you cut it, she is not in there for the bb experience. She is in there for fame and fortune which I guess is true of most of them but her game is not as transparent as the others. She is becoming quite devious and extremely uncaring towards others feelings. I said it before and I will say it again, she is using her bazookas to gain her an advantage and doesent care who she hurts or upsets. That my friends is the trait of a ????????? make your own mind up about that one.

but i did read in a newpaper (metro at work i think) that the press dont care if you where a house mate no more and the fame bit had left

Pink Pegasus
04-07-2013, 04:10 PM

:worship:

These EXACT things have annoyed me about her too. And a few other things aswell that I already mentioned in other posts.

Marcus.
04-07-2013, 07:56 PM
no she want to be queen bee
flirting whith everyone

rionablue
04-07-2013, 08:15 PM

Absolute RUBBISH. If Hazel was what you say she is she would be like Ashligh last year who jumped into bed with Luke in the very first week and spent the rest of the series whoring for him. What the hell is Hazel sposed to do dress head to toe in non revealing outfits. The rest of the girls wear revealing clothes cept Wolfy. Gina has the worst slapper type clothes i have ever seen . She was in the diary room and you could clearly see almost her entire double G's or whatever she has. Its Daley has made the moves on Hazel and he is the one with a partner on the outside so she cant be blamed for it

rionablue
04-07-2013, 08:21 PM

Daley has been following her around like a puppy. The day the spider was in the house and the housemates were afraid of him Daley ran over to Hazel and gave her a huge hug. It was Daley who wrote I like you on her palm first. I have never seen her run over to Daley and creep into his bed or sit on his lap like that slapper of an Ashleigh last year. Daley has been encouraging it from the start and Hazel genuinely finds him attractive and has a connection with him. Its his business to keep it platonic as he is the one with a partner

erinp5
no she want to be queen bee
flirting whith everyone

that's why she is called the titmotiser

Marcus.
Daley has been following her around like a puppy. The day the spider was in the house and the housemates were afraid of him Daley ran over to Hazel and gave her a huge hug. It was Daley who wrote I like you on her palm first. I have never seen her run over to Daley and creep into his bed or sit on his lap like that slapper of an Ashleigh last year. Daley has been encouraging it from the start and Hazel genuinely finds him attractive and has a connection with him. Its his business to keep it platonic as he is the one with a partner

love up puppy

Vanessa
that's why she is called the titmotiser

:laugh2:

rionablue
04-07-2013, 08:26 PM
It's a bit sexist though, if she were a man she wouldn't be called a gigolo

Niamh we are in the minority on this thread but dont worry lots of people like Hazel as do the housemates so I dont think she is in any fear of being nominated for eviction next week. She hasnt had sex, slept with any of the men, dressed like an out and out tart like Gina who doesnt appear to even OWN a bra her tits are always hanging out, she hasnt had a big fight with anyone, deliberately hurt anyone and she has been integral in the first few weeks of Big Brother. You and I both know that and so do alot of people. The Hazel haters will jump on any thread she features in and continue to bring her down just cos she is a pretty girl. Peace!

rionablue
04-07-2013, 08:32 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh Daffodil I was wondering where ya were. I expected you to be on the Hazel hating train also. Welcome to this post

Jords
04-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Well Im certainly not gonna argue in her favour :whistle:

erinp5
04-07-2013, 08:36 PM
now she is going to distance herself ,translates I will wait to after noms on Sunday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX6S-7RJuOo

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Niamh we are in the minority on this thread but dont worry lots of people like Hazel as do the housemates so I dont think she is in any fear of being nominated for eviction next week. She hasnt had sex, slept with any of the men, dressed like an out and out tart like Gina who doesnt appear to even OWN a bra her tits are always hanging out, she hasnt had a big fight with anyone, deliberately hurt anyone and she has been integral in the first few weeks of Big Brother. You and I both know that and so do alot of people. The Hazel haters will jump on any thread she features in and continue to bring her down just cos she is a pretty girl. Peace!

Yeah, I don't know, some people were calling her a bitch from Day 1 just because of a facial expression lol I think she's great anyway

erinp5
04-07-2013, 08:43 PM
How to date girl with Hazel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfqnpLoz2Sg&feature=youtu.be
They both look like hookers

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 08:44 PM
now she is going to distance herself ,translates I will wait to after noms on Sunday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX6S-7RJuOo

If she was spending more time with him she's a slut, if she says she's going to distance herself it's only because of noms, would there realistically be any thing she could do to meet your approval? :joker:

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 08:46 PM
How to date girl with Hazel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfqnpLoz2Sg&feature=youtu.be
They both look like hookers

What are you on about, they're both wearing tshirts? jesus :bored:

reece(:
04-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Atleast she isn't as dull as Salpa

erinp5
04-07-2013, 08:56 PM
If she was spending more time with him she's a slut, if she says she's going to distance herself it's only because of noms, would there realistically be any thing she could do to meet your approval? :joker:

She can spend s much time with him as she wants ,telling him she fancies him when she knows he has a girl on the outside doesn't make her a very nice person.
Hazel going to stay away from him until after the noms.Hazel will do what benefits Hazel.
Should Hazel be up for nomination she will be all over Daley like a rash,if she is not then I will come back and let you tell me how wrong I was in misjudging Hazel.
Time will tell as they say.

erinp5
04-07-2013, 09:12 PM
What are you on about, they're both wearing tshirts? jesus :bored:
Who mentioned her clothes?
Oh that would be you.
I refer you to the comment under the clip a comment I agree with .

Niamh.
04-07-2013, 09:14 PM
She can spend s much time with him as she wants ,telling him she fancies him when she knows he has a girl on the outside doesn't make her a very nice person.
Hazel going to stay away from him until after the noms.Hazel will do what benefits Hazel.
Should Hazel be up for nomination she will be all over Daley like a rash,if she is not then I will come back and let you tell me how wrong I was in misjudging Hazel.
Time will tell as they say.

Why aren't you calling Daley a slapper then lol, he's the one who's attached not Hazel, double standards :pipe:

erinp5
04-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Niamh,we will just have to agree to disagree regarding Hazel.
As for Daley well I think he is in denial but that's a different subject entirely.:xyxwave:

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 09:18 PM
I do think Hazel is entertaining, so it's not all bad. She's not a dullard. :hugesmile:

erinp5
04-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I do think Hazel is entertaining, so it's not all bad. She's not a dullard. :hugesmile:

I agree ,not all bad and every BB needs a cock tease.
maybe Daley will get to motorboard her

Vanessa
04-07-2013, 09:27 PM
I agree ,not all bad and every BB needs a cock tease.

She just reminds me of Noirin, another good housemate.

GypsyGoth
04-07-2013, 09:28 PM
They are all cheap fame *****s. This is BB after all.

sampvt
04-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Watching tonights edits, you would need to have a big white stick and a fluffy dog no to notice the minxy temptress at work. She is sooooo good at the eye flutter, the chest wiggle and the lip pout. If that was me 30 years ago sitting with her I would certainly feel that I was being given the come on. I cant see how some on here can not see what she is doing, its pure glass window stuff.

erinp5
04-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Hazel friend Ali is on BBBOTS and has said she says that Daley is Hazel type and she says Hazels feeling are real because she can see the chemistry.:sleep:

erinp5
06-07-2013, 03:08 AM
How romantic was that tonight.
Hazel telling Daley she has a 'strip' but is usually Brazillian...bless.

DropMeOut
06-07-2013, 06:11 PM
OK I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. I think I have pretty much figured Hazel all out because I used to know a girl who was practically a carbon copy of her. The personality type is almost identical. I was so disappointed after week 1 to discover Hazel is not as nice as I originally hoped, and that she is just the typical 'super-beauty' after all.

This kind of girl is only interested in being 'queen' and latching on to whatever is popular at the time. Really, she is only interested in herself and anyone/anything she views as non-beneficial or 'beneath' her will get treated with contempt.

The reason she has seemingly dropped Dan like a hot rock lately is because she never gave a **** about Dan in the first place. Really she just thought he was 'alpha man' (and wanted to **** him). She fancies him the most, and latched onto him because she thought he was Mr Numero Uno.

When she realised that Dan wasnt so popular as she thought, and that its unlikely that she will 'turn' him, suddenly their 'friendship' isn't so rosy all of a sudden. She really isn't interested in Dan's whining, she just wanted to bed him and that's it. So now Daley becomes the new 'Mr #1 Man' and she will start doing the same things with him..... until she gets tired of him and then it's on to the next guy, etc etc....

This kind of woman is stuck-up, absolutely -cannot- take criticism, obsessed with make-up, and will go from one man to the other almost instantly with no regard for their feelings. I would bet money that if Daley became viewed as unpopular, those 'friendly hugs' would cease almost overnight.

Although having said all this, I still have to be honest and say that if she had locked on to me like that and insisted on rubbing her tits in my face, I'd find it incredibly difficult to push her away. :/

anne666
06-07-2013, 06:14 PM

Sooooooo romantic :laugh2:

anne666
06-07-2013, 06:15 PM
OK I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. I think I have pretty much figured Hazel all out because I used to know a girl who was practically a carbon copy of her. The personality type is almost identical. I was so disappointed after week 1 to discover Hazel is not as nice as I originally hoped, and that she is just the typical 'super-beauty' after all.

This kind of girl is only interested in being 'queen' and latching on to whatever is popular at the time. Really, she is only interested in herself and anyone/anything she views as non-beneficial or 'beneath' her will get treated with contempt.

The reason she has seemingly dropped Dan like a hot rock lately is because she never gave a **** about Dan in the first place. Really she just thought he was 'alpha man' (and wanted to **** him). She fancies him the most, and latched onto him because she thought he was Mr Numero Uno.

When she realised that Dan wasnt so popular as she thought, and that its unlikely that she will 'turn' him, suddenly their 'friendship' isn't so rosy all of a sudden. She really isn't interested in Dan's whining, she just wanted to bed him and that's it. So now Daley becomes the new 'Mr #1 Man' and she will start doing the same things with him..... until she gets tired of him and then it's on to the next guy, etc etc....

This kind of woman is stuck-up, absolutely -cannot- take criticism, obsessed with make-up, and will go from one man to the other almost instantly with no regard for their feelings. I would bet money that if Daley became viewed as unpopular, those 'friendly hugs' would cease almost overnight.

Although having said all this, I still have to be honest and say that if she had locked on to me like that and insisted on rubbing her tits in my face, I'd find it incredibly difficult to push her away. :/

Most of this except the last paragraph.:devil:

DropMeOut
06-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Oh and one more thing I forgot to add.. she doesn't like Dexter because he is a 'weak'/unworthy man in her eyes.... 'weak' men get verbally destroyed by women like her. If Dexter was hot I guarantee she wouldn't have the same problem with him.

Anyway thats enough out of me now, sorry was rather a long post from me there. It didn't look that big in the message box! :/

Ellen
06-07-2013, 06:23 PM

Wasnt it Daley who asked her if she had a strip?

anne666
06-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Oh and one more thing I forgot to add.. she doesn't like Dexter because he is a 'weak'/unworthy man in her eyes.... 'weak' men get verbally destroyed by women like her. If Dexter was hot I guarantee she wouldn't have the same problem with him.

Anyway thats enough out of me now, sorry was rather a long post from me there. It didn't look that big in the message box! :/

Well worth the effort :worship:

DropMeOut
06-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Well worth the effort :worship:

Lol thanks! :D

erinp5
06-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Wasnt it Daley who asked her if she had a strip?

If Dexter had asked that she would have went mental.
Hazel McNonickers is all to aware of what she is doing .

anne666
06-07-2013, 06:44 PM
If Dexter had asked that she would have went mental.
Hazel McNonickers is all to aware of what she is doing .

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Eosvox
06-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Hazel has quickly become my 2nd least favorite housemate. Behind Wolfy..

CaudleHalbard
06-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Hazel has quickly become my 2nd least favorite housemate. Behind Wolfy..

Ditto.

hijaxers
06-07-2013, 07:31 PM

Totally agree with ya - Hazel don't act like a trollop, yer way too attractive surely to stoop that low - so lets stop watching ya do it 24/7 eh ! Dimchurch - get a brain and don't be so wanton.

Daffodil
06-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Please make the housemates go without their makeup and other grooming things (apart from basic toiletries and hair brushes) for 48 hours. Watch Hazel crumble. :cat:

smeagol
06-07-2013, 08:34 PM
ah hazel getting a bum rap. dont think she has done anything that warrents the hate just yet.
i liked her now im in the not so sure mode. need to see her do more say more really

sampvt
06-07-2013, 08:37 PM
ah hazel getting a bum rap. dont think she has done anything that warrents the hate just yet.
i liked her now im in the not so sure mode. need to see her do more say more really

Even if she got her droopy baps out, it wouldn't make me like her. She has gone from being attractive and funny to a skank and a trollop in 2 short weeks.

smeagol
06-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Even if she got her droopy baps out, it wouldn't make me like her. She has gone from being attractive and funny to a skank and a trollop in 2 short weeks.

lol well if they ever get the pool out you may see them. and wolfies lol

Emmyasdfghjkl
06-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Shes clearly a slag, flirting with a man in a relationship, but that he's not much better for letting her. vile pair, to be honest.

DropMeOut
06-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Please make the housemates go without their makeup and other grooming things (apart from basic toiletries and hair brushes) for 48 hours. Watch Hazel crumble. :cat:

YES! I second this.

I was really disappointed when they made Gina do the 'drink fish/dog food liquid with no make-up on' task. I like Gina and felt she didnt deserve the humiliation, but I would LOVE BB to make Hazel do something like that. No make-up?!?? Public humilation???? She'd probably have a complete mental breakdown! Would be fun to watch.

hijaxers
06-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Of what - The cruella de ville finale ?