Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-07-2013, 09:46 PM
ok so maybe he did but he definitely exaggerated when retelling the tale to sam

cfromhx02
10-07-2013, 09:47 PM
& Gina's not ?

Headie
10-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah, he definitely exaggerated to try and make out like he is the assertive figure of the house :joker:

smeagol
10-07-2013, 09:52 PM
cunning and sly

reece(:
10-07-2013, 09:55 PM
cunning and sly
^^

Raph
10-07-2013, 09:56 PM
He didn't lie about anything?

Jemal
10-07-2013, 09:57 PM
What did he lie about lol... He just over exaggerated by adding swear words. Which he shouldn't have. But it isn't a big deal, acting like this isnt an everyday thing in that big brother house.

JayBlaze
10-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Funny how all the housemates are now giving their opinions about Dazel but Callum was the only one who had the balls to say anything a few days ago

Jemal
10-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Funny how all the housemates are now giving their opinions about Dazel but Callum was the only one who had the balls to say anything a few days ago

Omlord this!

And also funny how everyone is saying wolfy is arrogant behind her back but callum is the only one to have confroted her about it. Yet hes sly.

fingers
10-07-2013, 10:01 PM
He claimed that Wolfy said he was being led by Charlie, she didn't, she said she wouldn't say who!

smudgie
10-07-2013, 10:01 PM
We can only see what we are shown, who knows what anyone says in the house, certainly not the viewers.

Jemal
10-07-2013, 10:03 PM
He claimed that Wolfy said he was being led by Charlie, she didn't, she said she wouldn't say who!

Anyone with a bit of common sense would know shes talking about Charlie (not saying you don't have common sense but you know)

Wolfy said someone who ive had problems with over the past week/couple of days - Charlie.

smeagol
10-07-2013, 10:06 PM
i was tryin to like calum but after tonights most obvious game play with wolfy just makes me confirm either more what a total game player he is and fake.
what did he say about being smart to wolfy lol - dexter sussed it he was thinking exactly what i thought. the guy is a total fake

Headie
10-07-2013, 10:06 PM
They just showed the 2 contrasting clips on BOTS :joker:

cfromhx02
10-07-2013, 10:09 PM
cunning and sly

I thought most of you like liars anyway. Gina has made out she is everyone's friend and didn't have the guts to bitch about them to their face either just after leaving the safe house,she's called everyone fake and called them all cocksucker*.

She's the biggest liar going yet you all seem to love her for it or is it you can spot how big a liar she is and you are just using her for entertainment but are decent people really and won't let her win in the end.

PrincessIona
10-07-2013, 10:11 PM
I thought it seemed like Sam didnt really believe him.

Callum is clearly trying to be more interesting since he's up for eviction

fingers
10-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Anyone with a bit of common sense would know shes talking about Charlie (not saying you don't have common sense but you know)

Wolfy said someone who ive had problems with over the past week/couple of days - Charlie.

HE said she said Charlie. She DIDN'T, whether or not it was implied is irrelevant she did not SAY Charlie! He embellished it for effect!

reece(:
10-07-2013, 10:25 PM
I thought most of you like liars anyway. Gina has made out she is everyone's friend and didn't have the guts to bitch about them to their face either just after leaving the safe house,she's called everyone fake and called them all cocksucker*.

She's the biggest liar going yet you all seem to love her for it or is it you can spot how big a liar she is and you are just using her for entertainment but are decent people really and won't let her win in the end.
Your Gina hate tirades are quite humorous. She doesn't act fake, if she dislikes you.. you'll definitely know about it.

Roy Mars III
10-07-2013, 10:39 PM
he is a great guy, and has done more than 80% of the ones in there

fingers
10-07-2013, 10:48 PM
he is a great guy, and has done more than 80% of the ones in there

What does that mean?:conf:

Black Dagger
10-07-2013, 10:52 PM

yawn

Roy Mars III
10-07-2013, 10:54 PM
What does that mean?:conf:

he has provided more entertainment for me than most people in there

Jords
10-07-2013, 10:57 PM
He assumed that when Wolfy said "these arnt your words" that it was Charlie she was on about, he did over-exaggerate though but I guess most people do when re-telling an event.

Visage
10-07-2013, 10:58 PM

Yes, then I wondered if they had edited some of the conversation, or he chose to believe that's who Wolfy was implying.

fingers
10-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Yes, then I wondered if they had edited some of the conversation, or he chose to believe that's who Wolfy was implying.
Actually they did edit it because he took the milk back to the fridge and she only noticed later that it was gone!!

Jemal
10-07-2013, 11:02 PM
What they showed is not the same thing i saw on the bb app. Callum's convo with wolfy was much more detailed than that lol. But when u dont have 24/7 live feed and then you have to fit everything into a bloody 45 min highlight your obviously gonna make people look bad.

Visage
10-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Actually the did edit it because he took the milk back to the fridge and she only noticed later that it was gone!!

Yeah, it's frustrating when they do that.

Visage
10-07-2013, 11:04 PM
and then you have to fit everything into a bloody 45 min highlight your obviously gonna make people look bad.

They could show more if they cut out some of the crap like 'Jackie is walking round the garden' or 'Daley is having a shower'

Vicky.
10-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Very exaggerated. But it was quite funny to see him so animated :joker:

rusticgal
10-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Callum presented himself as I thought all along....he blags it and bigs himself up just like his VT. He so wants to be the bigger man....he blagged it in his VT by pretending to be a sex god....now he makes out to Sam that he gave it 'bigtime' to Wolfy when we saw he didnt express it in the way he wanted to be seen to....the guys a weasel.... sad that you have to pretend to be something you are not.

bez87
11-07-2013, 10:57 AM
I think he already knew who she was talking about and just told it that way, yes he told sam a completely different version of the event, but many people in the real world do this so much, i even do it some times to make the conversation interesting, but he never lied, it was all true, it's about time someone brought wolfy down a peg or to, Gina is the worsed 2faced one in their she sat there watching and listening for 5days and being quite evil in what she was saying and what she'd do if she went back in and lo and behold she comes back in and the first thing she could of done was nominate someone and she backed out and made dexter do it and then talking to everyone she was being nicey nice.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Lots of people exaggerate & embellish when re-telling things, its not a big deal. Callum knew exactly who Wolfy meant. He did not lie about any of it just said it a different way. At least he said something to Wolfy about it which is more than can be said for the others.

bez87
11-07-2013, 11:16 AM
i think callum is probably one of the most geniune people in the house, i don't think he trying to be nice to play the game, i think he trying to be nice so he can get on with everyone, and i think wolfy just hit a nerve and he had to say something, i'm only saying this because i'm that kind of person, i will try and be nice to everyone, and i only ever say something when it gets to much, i mean his VT could be true to an extent, but then it makes you think if he has slept with 200 women he must be a nice guy to get to that point.

Jemal
11-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Exactly. While people are still calling wolfy arrogant behind her back, callum confronted her about it which is more than alot of housemates can do...
Like i said before he also done it with Daley. Everyone was scared they knew hazel and daleys dancing was wrong, callums the only one to say it. Lol.
I know alot of forum members dont like him but you have to face the facts he isn't as bad as you guys make out. Hes not even bad. Hes a nice guy who confronts people when they need to be confronted about a situation.

bez87
11-07-2013, 11:27 AM
I know they edited it, alot because i show a clip where she asked is there any milk left i need some more, but in the main show this was not shown so who knows what was said properly, the viewers get shown what they want us to see, we are all so fast to judge. we see an hour a night plus small clips through out the day, plus exclusives on bbots, but there is alot what we don't see.

Jords
11-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Lots of people exaggerate & embellish when re-telling things, its not a big deal. Callum knew exactly who Wolfy meant. He did not lie about any of it just said it a different way. At least he said something to Wolfy about it which is more than can be said for the others.

Very true!

aman201
11-07-2013, 03:20 PM
he did not say half of those things :conf2:

:joker:

He made me laugh last night.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 03:22 PM
:joker:

He made me laugh last night.

Your avvi! How adorable is Dexter in that pic? :lovedup:

aman201