PDA

View Full Version : Jackie goes Berserk(vid)

erinp5
10-07-2013, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZTRSecvdc

She so has it in for Dexter,she dislikes him and she can't hide it .

erinp5
10-07-2013, 10:13 PM
9.39pm: "Wurzel Gummidge is getting angry" whoops Dexter, back in #bbsafehouse:joker:

Shaun
10-07-2013, 10:14 PM
oh god :bored: is she trying to go

YodaBB
10-07-2013, 10:15 PM
oh god :bored: is she trying to go

Don't worry, there is no way she could go over Hazel or even Wolfy....

Black Dagger
10-07-2013, 10:17 PM
K, she's a dick. Confirmed.

Shot herself right in the foot and I thought she'd be amazing, my poor appreciation thread :sad:

Jemal
10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
****ing scarecrow.

reece(:
10-07-2013, 10:24 PM
FFS Jackie, so much for a golden oldie.

Jake.
10-07-2013, 10:27 PM
She has a point

erinp5
10-07-2013, 10:28 PM
She has a point

doesn't she always

rk3388
10-07-2013, 10:30 PM
she DOESNT have a point.
Its not even her alcohol that she payed for in the first place, BB buys all the food/drinks, even if the housemates win it.
Therefore, all housemates should have equal access to the alcohol!

GiRTh
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Jackie got very cross. :joker:

smeagol
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
all i got out of that was shut up calum u creep

cfromhx02
10-07-2013, 10:35 PM
9.39pm: "Wurzel Gummidge is getting angry" whoops Dexter, back in #bbsafehouse:joker:

You all must be so proud of yourselves pickling on people in a gang like most of you do.Everyone liked Wolfy till the first few started having a go at her,then as it became fashionable to have a go at her, you all jumped on board,scared to not be seen to be fitting in with the trend.

I don't liker her spitting either but I know he arrogance has just been showing defiance to you lot and she looks so bored waiting for decisions on her as she knows that if you're different the crowd will pick on you,note how she finds what is going to be done to her so predictable.I dislike a lot of her ways but also respect her right to be different.

& while it's true that good people are often quiet and boring, they aren't always, some good people are wild and will speak out and stand up to the scu* and cause drama.

Sallie was good but you voted her out straight away so it's you lot who have just left the quiet good ones in and kissed the arse* of the biggest fakes and scu* in the house Gina and Dexter.

If you'd had the decency to keep in Sallie then you'd still have had drama but in a more pleasant way as the people who deserve to be treated like the filth they are would have been torn apart by her.

I myself am a good person but I take no shi* off no one.It's not true that good people are always boring and won't cause drama.

If Sallie had been left in by you supporting good people against filth instead of the other way around as we see filth getting their arse* kissed every day in the outside world anyway or if I was in the house I'd grab GIna by the hair

+ either throw her over the wall or boot her up the ars* to send her flying out of the gate.I'd just give a glare to Dexter, that would be enough for him to know I meant get the f out of my space

+ he like the coward he is would just run out of the gate himself.

cfromhx02
10-07-2013, 10:37 PM
she DOESNT have a point.
Its not even her alcohol that she payed for in the first place, BB buys all the food/drinks, even if the housemates win it.
Therefore, all housemates should have equal access to the alcohol!

It's not all thier alcohol though if GIna decides to nick it all for herself like she did before

Jemal
10-07-2013, 10:37 PM
all i got out of that was shut up calum u creep

This is about jackie ffs, leave callum out if it for once.

smeagol
10-07-2013, 10:41 PM
This is about jackie ffs, leave callum out if it for once.

he is the video sssh yr trap yr annoying me now

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
10-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Dexter to wiN lOve the Poker Face...;)

blue
10-07-2013, 11:10 PM
cfromhx02 i'm glad public got rid of that trash can sallie she was a vile person, sallie and good no way, what is wrong with you seriously.

Vicky.
10-07-2013, 11:12 PM
She is so lucky she is against Hazel and Wolfy...

Withano
10-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Taking the fall for the pushovers, poor woman.

chuff me dizzy
10-07-2013, 11:21 PM

Shes not alone in thinking it !! good on you Jackie girl !!

reece(:
10-07-2013, 11:25 PM
She does has it in for them, she just told Gina/dex off for not singing happy birthday to Sophie when they did

chuff me dizzy
10-07-2013, 11:25 PM
100% behind what Jackie did, VERY disappointed in Charlie, defending them 2 twats over her own Mother ...She is playing a silly game, all the others agreed with Jackie ,Charlie just shot herself in the foot in defending them pair of ****bags ...it will cost her

chuff me dizzy
10-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Dexter to wiN lOve the Poker Face...;)

It was more arrogance, and will cost him dear

Tozzie
10-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Shes not alone in thinking it !! good on you Jackie girl !!

:pat: now now, leave my chuffing Dex alone, be nice :tongue:

Tozzie
10-07-2013, 11:34 PM
wow reading between the lines on some of these posts some people take BB far too seriously. Calm down, its only a gameshow :o

MrWong
10-07-2013, 11:37 PM
The hag needs to go.

Indy
10-07-2013, 11:41 PM
There's going to be a lot of booing Friday night, will be fun to watch her face cave in.

Jords
10-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Jackie is becoming too bossy, sit down.

jet
11-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Jackie may or may not have been right - I don't really know the full circumstances, but Dexter was blatantly rubbing her face in it downing his drink and strutting around as if he was king of the castle. He is really showing arrogance and one - up - man - ship since the secret room was revealed.
I know his stalwart fans will disagree - but if it was anyone else doing it, would you be applauding them?

Videostar
11-07-2013, 01:17 AM
wow reading between the lines on some of these posts some people take BB far too seriously. Calm down, its only a gameshow :o

Yes, but this (and all BB forums) would be very dull if we didn't care about anything that happened in the house.

Donovan.
11-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Jackie may or may not have been right - I don't really know the full circumstances, but Dexter was blatantly rubbing her face in it downing his drink and strutting around as if he was king of the castle. He is really showing arrogance and one - up - man - ship since the secret room was revealed.
I know his stalwart fans will disagree - but if it was anyone else doing it, would you be applauding them?

I'd agree with this, but I don't understand the entire "you can't have any of our alcohol" when it looks like Charlie is enjoying a glass. I hate double standards.

Emmyasdfghjkl
11-07-2013, 01:42 AM
You all must be so proud of yourselves pickling on people in a gang like most of you do.Everyone liked Wolfy till the first few started having a go at her,then as it became fashionable to have a go at her, you all jumped on board,scared to not be seen to be fitting in with the trend.

I don't liker her spitting either but I know he arrogance has just been showing defiance to you lot and she looks so bored waiting for decisions on her as she knows that if you're different the crowd will pick on you,note how she finds what is going to be done to her so predictable.I dislike a lot of her ways but also respect her right to be different.

& while it's true that good people are often quiet and boring, they aren't always, some good people are wild and will speak out and stand up to the scu* and cause drama.

Sallie was good but you voted her out straight away so it's you lot who have just left the quiet good ones in and kissed the arse* of the biggest fakes and scu* in the house Gina and Dexter.

If you'd had the decency to keep in Sallie then you'd still have had drama but in a more pleasant way as the people who deserve to be treated like the filth they are would have been torn apart by her.

I myself am a good person but I take no shi* off no one.It's not true that good people are always boring and won't cause drama.

If Sallie had been left in by you supporting good people against filth instead of the other way around as we see filth getting their arse* kissed every day in the outside world anyway or if I was in the house I'd grab GIna by the hair

+ either throw her over the wall or boot her up the ars* to send her flying out of the gate.I'd just give a glare to Dexter, that would be enough for him to know I meant get the f out of my space

+ he like the coward he is would just run out of the gate himself.

I think someone here fancied Sallie a lot. :joker: but bloody hell.. talk about taking it too far.

jet
11-07-2013, 01:45 AM
I'd agree with this, but I don't understand the entire "you can't have any of our alcohol" when it looks like Charlie is enjoying a glass. I hate double standards.

I think since Charlie was part of the shopping task the previous week while Gina and Dex was in the secret room she was okay to have some of the alcohol...that's my understanding of it anyway...and Gina and Dex can have anything they want on room service in their quarters...

Donovan.
11-07-2013, 01:50 AM
I think since Charlie was part of the shopping task the previous week while Gina and Dex was in the secret room she was okay to have some of the alcohol...that's my understanding of it anyway...and Gina and Dex can have anything they want on room service in their quarters...

Oh, right. I just assumed it was one of the temptations that they bought from this week's shopping task and that's why they were freaking out about the SafeHouse using the money to buy a bottle of champagne.

jet
11-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Oops. I meant this as a new thread.

Jords
11-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Charlie seems to be the 'mother' figure and Jackie the 'child' who is often told off. I'm not fond of either of them, but Charlie needs to lighten up and let her Mum be her own person, for better or worse. Charlie comes across as a bit of a fuddy - duddy and rather anal retentive.

:joker:

Quite true, I like Charlie a lot but it wouldnt harm her to lighten up a bit.

Indy
11-07-2013, 02:38 AM

Nope, this has nothing to do with last week. Charlie was sharing the same champagne Gina and Dexter were drinking, but Jackie only forbid (as if it was her right) Gina and Dexter from having any of the house alcohol. All of it, champagne and house, was purchased from their potential budget for this task, hence the "we paid for it". The way the house is divided, the 3 in the sh get more perks than the rest, but it's all coming out of their food budget (which Wolfy will have smoked up anyway)

Spoon
11-07-2013, 03:18 AM
I wish it was a triple eviction this week.

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 09:38 AM

Hes going too far ,the hm8s will not let him walk about like a little Hitler ,his and Ginas days are now numbered and it cannot come soon enough

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 09:41 AM

I love that Dexter does not take her seriously. She's a joke! :joker::joker::joker:

Cherie
11-07-2013, 09:42 AM

:joker:It's very tame on here at the moment, you should have been around for Deanagate.

Cherie
11-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Hes going too far ,the hm8s will not let him walk about like a little Hitler ,his and Ginas days are now numbered and it cannot come soon enough

They know they are going to be up at any rate so they are enjoying the edge they have over all the people who weren't exactly diplomatic during face to face noms.. Excellent!

smeagol
11-07-2013, 09:45 AM
:joker:It's very tame on here at the moment, you should have been around for Deanagate.

haha funny true that very tame compared to the last one.

Black Dagger
11-07-2013, 09:51 AM

Oh yeah, forgot Dexter has just locked numerous house-mates in the shower and gassed them.

Oh wait....

arista
11-07-2013, 09:56 AM

But her Daughter should leave her alone
her shouting back makes it more Toxic.

good job there are 2 homes

Ellen
11-07-2013, 09:56 AM
They know they are going to be up at any rate so they are enjoying the edge they have over all the people who weren't exactly diplomatic during face to face noms.. Excellent!

Exactly, Both Gina & Dexter know they will be up next week so they have nothing to lose. Jackie has a cheek to say why isnt anyone honest in this house after she was struck dumb after her,Gina & Wolfy had viewed Hazel's vt. Honesty wasnt on Jackie's mind then. :nono:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Exactly, Both Gina & Dexter know they will be up next week so they have nothing to lose. Jackie has a cheek to say why isnt anyone honest in this house after she was struck dumb after her,Gina & Wolfy had viewed Hazel's vt. Honesty wasnt on Jackie's mind then. :nono:

:worship::worship::worship: This!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Oh yeah, forgot Dexter has just locked numerous house-mates in the shower and gassed them.

Oh wait....

:laugh2:

HBB1508
11-07-2013, 10:02 AM

Spot on - just hope Jackie goes this Friday!!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:04 AM

It's too little too late. But she can go next week. I hope Ginxter both nominate her. They were spot on about her. She's horrible.

HBB1508
11-07-2013, 10:07 AM
It's too little too late. But she can go next week. I hope Ginxter both nominate her. They were spot on about her. She's horrible.

I know I'm being ever hopeful that she will go but I just can't stand the woman :devil: I really hope G & D put her up she is vile.

muchadoaboutnothing
11-07-2013, 10:07 AM

She sure is horrible and vile. Did you ever watch 'Rising Damp' with Rigsby as the main character where he (Rigsby) is talking to someone, he nearly always has his hands on his hips or up his back? Dexter reminded me of him so much last night - it was funny to watch.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 10:10 AM

Im crossing my fingers she does, might be a while before she is up again :sad:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:11 AM
She sure is horrible and vile. Did you ever watch 'Rising Damp' with Rigsby as the main character where he (Rigsby) is talking to someone, he nearly always has his hands on his hips or up his back? Dexter reminded me of him so much last night - it was funny to watch.

Jackie is trying to turn housemates against Dexter. But he's handling it brilliantly. And he makes us laugh as well. He's hilarious! :laugh3:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I know I'm being ever hopeful that she will go but I just can't stand the woman :devil: I really hope G & D put her up she is vile.

If she carries on like this she will get booed on friday. Lots of people on DS have gone off her because of he strops. :joker:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Im crossing my fingers she does, might be a while before she is up again :sad:

Gina and Dexter will nominate her again. She needs to be up every week. Have a taste of her own medicine. :devil:

HBB1508
11-07-2013, 10:15 AM
If she carries on like this she will get booed on friday. Lots of people on DS have gone off her because of he strops. :joker:

I can't wait to see her face if she gets booed - that will be priceless :joker:

BJ2
11-07-2013, 11:17 AM
She can't dance around now being the fun Jackie because of her arm so the next best thing is have a row. She's trying to keep herself safe from eviction on Friday by being interesting. I felt Charlie was playing the game too.

When up for eviction have a bit of mother -daughter conflict.

Jackie is far too self important. I knew she'd turn into Carole when Jemima left.

I find it so annoying that HMs always seem to defer to an older HM just because they are older.

I hope she goes on Friday. Couldn't stand the woman from the start.

bez87
11-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I really want jackie out, i want to see charlie, have a good time without her grumpy old mum in the way, all she ever does is put her down.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 11:26 AM
I really want jackie out, i want to see charlie, have a good time without her grumpy old mum in the way, all she ever does is put her down.

I agree, Charlie will relax & have more fun without her mother been there, a few other HM's will as well.

bez87
11-07-2013, 11:42 AM
she belittles everyone if they don't agree with her, i can't watch when she on. is it me or is this years lot, very deep talkers every conversation is about feelings and other deep things, not heard anyone just have a decent chat yet. Also is it just me or have non of them realised YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT NOMINATIONS!!! please just stop, i can't remember the last time, in BB where every conversation they have is about nominations.

JTM45
11-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Oh shut the ***** up Jackie you stupid old bint!!!
She's becoming more unpopular by the day and siding with Hazel the ***** isn't going to do her any favours!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Oh shut the ***** up Jackie you stupid old bint!!!
She's becoming more unpopular by the day and siding with Hazel the ***** isn't going to do her any favours!

Dexter finds it all funny. Good lad! :joker:

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 01:08 PM
To the folk who think Jackie is going on Friday ...think again :joker::joker::joker:

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

JTM45
11-07-2013, 01:14 PM
I don't think there's a chance of her going this Friday but if she carries on it'll either be next week or the week after. Her popularity is plummeting!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't think there's a chance of her going this Friday but if she carries on it'll either be next week or the week after. Her popularity is plummeting!

That's brilliant! Keep digging, Jackie! :devil:

Tozzie
12-07-2013, 12:28 AM
I want Hazel to go but can't stand Jackie either so a double eviction would be so fine

Marsh.
12-07-2013, 12:36 AM
She was fully in the right. Shame on the others for chickening out and letting them walk all over them.

Sick of Charlie telling her mum to shut up, and people say Jackie holds her back.