PDA

View Full Version : Gina telling Daley how it is!!

Josy
10-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Good on Gina in tonight's highlights just telling Daley exactly what she and most of the public thinks about him and Hazel :laugh:

Dexter and Callum have both tried to do it but just kept tiptoeing around the situation instead of basically just telling him straight!!

smeagol
10-07-2013, 10:36 PM
she isnt sayin much to people as i expected all very tame

GiRTh
10-07-2013, 10:40 PM
To be fair, the others tried to tell them but neither was having it. Its only when Dexter and Gina told them how it looked they realized it was too much. Hazel even didnt object to Dan blatantly telling her its for the best if she goes on Friday.

Well done to Gina but Daley and Hazel just werent listening a few days ago.

cfromhx02
10-07-2013, 10:43 PM
OK Daley's been out of order.

I hoped but knew it wouldn't be Gina telling it how it is about herself IE being honest about herself though, hoped she might tell him how she's been calling them all "cocksucker*" and telling them "to go **** themselve*" in diary room.

If she really told it how it is she would tell them all that and tell them how she's said she doesn't like them and how she doesn't want to see any HMs as they do nothing for her

DanielLuis
11-07-2013, 02:52 AM
This is one of the reasons why Gina is my favourite.

Jords
11-07-2013, 02:56 AM
It was pretty great. I loved when Daley was like "I dunno if I have a gf or not" and she was like "I dont care I dont wanna know" :laugh:

vortex
11-07-2013, 04:35 AM
It was great, she was direct and calm.

Indy
11-07-2013, 04:59 AM
I suspect when he saw the look of disgust on her face, he was picturing it on Katie's...

bez87
11-07-2013, 11:07 AM
OK Daley's been out of order.

I hoped but knew it wouldn't be Gina telling it how it is about herself IE being honest about herself though, hoped she might tell him how she's been calling them all "cocksucker*" and telling them "to go **** themselve*" in diary room.

If she really told it how it is she would tell them all that and tell them how she's said she doesn't like them and how she doesn't want to see any HMs as they do nothing for her

Completely agree, i honestly think she is the worst 2 faced one in their, she was saying all that rubbish in the safe house watching them and saying what she'll do and in the diary room saying all the bad things and when they were re introduced to the house, all she has been is nice, every single one of them in the house, speak in riddles, i've never seen anything like it.

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 11:10 AM
What was she on about to Charlie though, trying to imply that Hazel has been horrible about her behind her back when that isn't true at all?

MrWong
11-07-2013, 11:19 AM
What was she on about to Charlie though, trying to imply that Hazel has been horrible about her behind her back when that isn't true at all?

I thought it was cause Hazel said Charlie's motives for sticking her beak into hers and Daley's situation was because Charlie wants Daley for herself?

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 11:20 AM
I thought it was cause Hazel said Charlie's motives for sticking her beak into hers and Daley's situation was because Charlie wants Daley for herself?

I thought she said that before they went into the safe house but maybe I'm wrong

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I thought it was cause Hazel said Charlie's motives for sticking her beak into hers and Daley's situation was because Charlie wants Daley for herself?Did she say that? Hazels lost the plot.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I thought she said that before they went into the safe house but maybe I'm wrong

I cant remember Hazels exact words but she did slag Charlie off when it kicked off with Callum advising Daley not to cross the line, Charlie was in the bedroom trying to defend Callum. Both Dexter & Gina was in the safe house at the time.

I dont even know if what Hazel said was that bad to be honest.

Marc
11-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I liked how Dexter was dropping proverb's and stuff ("have your cake and eat it") and she just said no.. it's wrong.. stop it.. it's awkward.. :laugh:

M X
11-07-2013, 03:24 PM
It's only going to do Gina favours with the public too. :dance:

Kizzy
11-07-2013, 03:32 PM

I would say it is true, you have to remember we only see 1 hour of highlights, gina has been listening to hazel all the time from the safe house.
She did suggest charlie wanted daley for herself too.

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 03:47 PM
I would say it is true, you have to remember we only see 1 hour of highlights, gina has been listening to hazel all the time from the safe house.
She did suggest charlie wanted daley for herself too.

Why didn't she just spit it out then instead of acting all secretive and annoying lol