PDA

View Full Version : Daley 'not knowing' if he has a girlfriend..

Vicky.
10-07-2013, 11:00 PM
What a load of crap. Hes just using it as an excuse to behave the way he is doing.

I usually hate family phonecalls and such, but I want them now..to call his bluff. I think his girlfriend is stupid for not ditching him tbh, but if he 'finds out' he is attached, I want to see how he worms out of it next. And if the behavior with Hazel stops.

Visage
10-07-2013, 11:09 PM
He's just proved how much of a wimp he is. He needs to man up and admit he's acted like a gimp does for a vamp!

Seriously he says he doesn't know he has a girlfriend. I think that statement alone should tell his 'ex' to walk away and don't look back.

All this crap about going to discuss it when he's out of the house. If he had any feelings for this girl he wouldn't have behaved like he has.

Saph
11-07-2013, 08:37 AM
They should put her in the house, like Nicole in BB9

sampvt
11-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Is this a ploy for airtime and fame or is it all genuine. His GF didn't come across as straight to me. Her fake tears and her pursuit of money for a tell all deal and daleys actions just don't add up for me. After all his GF did steal him from his x and his natural child. They are all as bad as each other. BB offers a platform for this kind of thing and not everything is as it seems sometimes.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Is this a ploy for airtime and fame or is it all genuine. His GF didn't come across as straight to me. Her fake tears and her pursuit of money for a tell all deal and daleys actions just don't add up for me. After all his GF did steal him from his x and his natural child. They are all as bad as each other. BB offers a platform for this kind of thing and not everything is as it seems sometimes.

There is no concrete evidence of this, it is just hearsay.

Cherie
11-07-2013, 09:02 AM

Can you provide a link for this please?

the truth
11-07-2013, 09:18 AM
he even said at one stage if he knew he didn't have a girlfriend outside then he would go for it with hazel...what a shallow pillock.

HBB1508
11-07-2013, 09:21 AM
It seems to me that he picks up and puts down his gf in there as and when it suits him. What a scumbag he is I really hope Katie dumps him when he gets out.

CaudleHalbard
11-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Katie said she'd be leaving the country shortly with her child. I don't think anyone will be there for Daley when he gets evicted. Assuming the recent tweet was genuine, he is even an embarrassment to his family.

PooBay
11-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Katie said she'd be leaving the country shortly with her child. I don't think anyone will be there for Daley when he gets evicted. Assuming the recent tweet was genuine, he is even an embarrassment to his family.

Quick, someone get word to him in the house before Hazel is evicted....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlk4fCWhLc1twpjdvWK_r5hSbXp7ePs Dc8MeN0-kDbotgJJACM3o-Ys9MA

sampvt
11-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Can you provide a link for this please?

Katy tweeted it herself, it was reported on DS and it has been taken down by her for obvious reasons. Loads of people seen it. She is avoiding this issue on twitter now. Its genuine.

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Katy tweeted it herself, it was reported on DS and it has been taken down by her for obvious reasons. Loads of people seen it. She is avoiding this issue on twitter now. Its genuine.

Did you see it?

bez87
11-07-2013, 10:45 AM
First of all, I don't believe that katie is all that, i never saw any tears coming from her while on bbots, My personal feeling and opinion is that i believe that they had a falling out before he went into the house, i believe that they were going to talk after bb, i honestly believe katie is just pure jealous and wants to make sure he is hated, because their is no way she didn't get paid to go on bbots, and it was said she didn't want media attention yet goes on the show :S over an 8month relationship.

Plus everyone making out that it was a serious relationship and that their engaged or been married for ages, they been together for 8months!!! 8months is nothing and you can't truly fall in love with someone in that time. i believe daley is confused and wants hazel, but then remembers the girl he left, hazel on the other hand, is completely innocent in all this, she doesn't know the girl, she only knows daley, she has an attraction towards daley, and daley has told her he hasn't got a girlfriend, the problem is no body in that house has any balls just to come out and say stuff they all talk in riddles and no body has a clue.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Did you see it?

Obviously you didn't. Yes I did (over on DS) but I didn't copy it cause I had no reason to. There again (just to save you posting again) it could have been fake, but I fear not in light of what actions she is now taking. She seems to be hell bent on cashing in on this which is always a great idea to get people like me sceptical. This is a story that will evolve and come to fruition as soon as he gets out but when it does surface, the money will be in their banks and the public will have forgotten about it.

Emma was forced to speak about it last night but you could see that she wasn't too happy to dwell on it. They know they did wrong by parading her and killing Daley and Hazel with a kangaroo one sided court action and its wrong.

Vicky.
11-07-2013, 11:43 AM
I saw Wolfy's girlfriend put a link on her twitter saying that Wolfy was infact Mother Teresa reincarnated. Its gone now, but it was definitely there. Just because its not there now doesn't mean its not true or that I am a Wolfy fan trying to gain her favour with the public. Infact since other Wolfy fans are constantly going on about the tweet, this definitely proves its true.

Disclaimer. This is not true, I cant stand Wolfy but its ridiculous how the words of a few Hazel/Daley fans are being taken as complete fact

sampvt
11-07-2013, 11:47 AM
I saw Wolfy's girlfriend put a link on her twitter saying that Wolfy was infact Mother Teresa reincarnated. Its gone now, but it was definitely there. Just because its not there now doesn't mean its not true or that I am a Wolfy fan trying to gain her favour with the public. Infact since other Wolfy fans are constantly going on about the tweet, this definitely proves its true.

Disclaimer. This is not true, I cant stand Wolfy but its ridiculous how the words of a few Hazel/Daley fans are being taken as complete fact

Finally someone that has reason behind a post. Thanks Vicky. People like Girth and others are using the fact that she has removed this tweet to condemn people that have seen it and commented on it.

Josy
11-07-2013, 11:47 AM
He is such a bull ****ter it's unreal, he said when he entered he had a gf, even on his profile he said they had been together 8 months then all of a sudden he gets a bit of interest from Hazel and he doesn't know if he has a gf anymore, it's complicated etc...

He's a stupid weak man :bored:

This isn't true...

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
But he did know he had an erection.

Marc
11-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Finally someone that has reason behind a post. Thanks Vicky. People like Girth and others are using the fact that she has removed this tweet to condemn people that have seen it and commented on it.

Vicky was joking... :laugh:

sampvt
11-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Vicky was joking... :laugh:

So was I :joker:

Jords
11-07-2013, 12:03 PM
He was just trying to put himself in a better light in the house and with the gf by trying to portray that he has been on/off with his gf... however going by Katie's interview this is clearly not the case.

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Finally someone that has reason behind a post. Thanks Vicky. People like Girth and others are using the fact that she has removed this tweet to condemn people that have seen it and commented on it.:joker: I should'nt laugh but its funny.

As Nicola McLean said on BOTS last night , someone should know if they're in a relationship. Daleys been unbelievably weak but its Hazel who will ultimately be blamed. Its not fair I think they were both at fault.

arista
11-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Vicky his Lady was with Emma the other night
she will not stick with him now

Did you watch that?

CaudleHalbard
11-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Daley does not have a girlfriend.................... now!

She's dumped him.

arista
11-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Daley does not have a girlfriend.................... now!

She's dumped him.

Yes Vicky must have missed the late night interview with Emma.

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-27-Daleys-girlfriend-gives-her-opinion-on-BOTS

Watch it on the link Vicky

fingers
11-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Sarcasm and/or Irony just fail on this forum!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm going off Daley. He seems too aggressive in the last clip i saw. Leave Dexter alone! :nono:

Kizzy
11-07-2013, 01:07 PM
He just spent 3 weeks staring at another womans minge...... He should be single and testicleless :laugh:

bez87
11-07-2013, 01:30 PM
I still love how everyone just takes the interview and is like yep, that's all true, poor girl, how do we know anything, there is always 2 sides to a story, and as normal most people jump straight to the one crying, or was she. This girl didn't want media attention but then goes on the one place she is going to get loads of, she would of never gone on unless they gave her money, when she started crying it seemed fake, i didn't see her eyes swell up or nothing, it didn't look like she had tears in her eyes, how do we know that they didn't have a bit of an arguement before he went in, daley thought will sort it when we get out and then caught his eye of hazel, how do we not know that it is true they had a fight just before and she's decided to humiliate him on national tv. If the rumours of her are true about she stole daley off another girl who had his child, then katie is worse than hazel. Because reality is hazel isn't a home wrecker because all she knows is that daley is single because thats what he has told her :S.

CaudleHalbard
11-07-2013, 02:03 PM
We don't know for sure how Daley and Katie came to be together.

It is all speculation.

What we do know is that Katie regarded herself and Daley as being "100% together" (her words) before he entered the house. She has now dumped him and intends to leave the country.

End of story really.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 02:06 PM
We don't know for sure how Daley and Katie came to be together.

It is all speculation.

What we do know is that Katie regarded herself and Daley as being "100% together" (her words) before he entered the house. She has now dumped him and intends to leave the country.

End of story really.

:thumbs:

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Obviously you didn't. Yes I did (over on DS) but I didn't copy it cause I had no reason to. There again (just to save you posting again) it could have been fake, but I fear not in light of what actions she is now taking. She seems to be hell bent on cashing in on this which is always a great idea to get people like me sceptical. This is a story that will evolve and come to fruition as soon as he gets out but when it does surface, the money will be in their banks and the public will have forgotten about it.

Emma was forced to speak about it last night but you could see that she wasn't too happy to dwell on it. They know they did wrong by parading her and killing Daley and Hazel with a kangaroo one sided court action and its wrong.

I've not heard anymore about her since BOTS. What's she doing?

Livia
11-07-2013, 03:14 PM
His girlfriend could be lying, maybe they were "on a break". It's not beyond the realms of possibility that his girlfriend might not be telling the whole truth, is it.

Get her in there and let them sort it out while - we watch.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Me thinks a little bit of paranoia is setting in here. People not knowing what's right and what's wrong. Knowledge is power and we must have it munch munch munch. If we don't get it and people fail to tell or show us everything we demand, we will slag them off and make them look bad, in fact we should hound them till they crack or leave our forum.

There are 2 sides to every story and BB has failed miserably to promote the other side of this one. Isn't it amazing how a few tears and a sad sob story on telly gets a man hung drawn and quartered with ABSOLUTLEY no evidentiary retort at all. Nobody has even stopped to consider Daley might be telling the truth for one minute, have they. No need to eh, its obvious he's guilty because a weeping woman says so.

If this post makes sense, then you are part way to understanding what is fair and what isn't. If however you don't think it makes sense, you have decided already and that's sad. How would you feel if you were treated like that. Until Daley comes out and explains himself and until they see what motives katy has for saying all this, NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH.

CaudleHalbard
11-07-2013, 03:23 PM

I am warming a little to this idea. Now we have the safe house fully revealed, one of the HMs in there could be "evicted", so to speak, and Katie put in there.

She might be prepared to do it for money and revenge! :D

sampvt
11-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I am warming a little to this idea. Now we have the safe house fully revealed, one of the HMs in there could be "evicted", so to speak, and Katie put in there.

She might be prepared to do it for money and revenge! :D

She will never do it because something is not right in that relationship. Why would Daley even put it out there that he isn't in a relationship when he knows his GF will be following every move. Why would he need to. Hazel was never going to back off if he was hooked up. She didn't question him about it at all. There was simply no reason to be deceptive when the tart was willing all angles up, free or not free.

TooAddicted
11-07-2013, 03:51 PM
OK .. so all the women Daley goes for are wrong/evil. Katie tempted him away from his g/f who he had his kid(s) with. Now Hazel is tempting him away again. I'd say that Daley needs to grow some b@lls and be faithful, rather than thinking with same. IMO he should be up (which is quite a lot of the time) alongside Hazel

arista
11-07-2013, 04:09 PM
His girlfriend could be lying, maybe they were "on a break". It's not beyond the realms of possibility that his girlfriend might not be telling the whole truth, is it.

She burst into Tears on Ch5HD
No way could she go in.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 04:22 PM
She burst into Tears on Ch5HD
No way could she go in.

Didn't Michael cry in the house, hasn't Wolfy cried in the house, hasn't dan cried in the house, I could go on and on but I wont. Fake tears or real tears, who knows but crying on BBBOTS isn't an action that would preclude her from going in, quite the opposite if they were fake tears.

anne666
11-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Did you see it?

I saw it and other womens posts on the same page.There was much worse then serial cheating. They could have been anybody .

anne666
11-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Why the hell would his GF go in the house, oh yes money LOL. He said from the start he had a partner and how much he was in love with her etc.etc.etc. He is just a complete waste of good food.

anne666
11-07-2013, 04:54 PM

Of course she could be lying. This is all supposition and no-one knows the truth.

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I saw it and other womens posts on the same page.There was much worse then serial cheating. They could have been anybody .
Thank you :)

Emmyasdfghjkl
11-07-2013, 05:46 PM
First of all, I don't believe that katie is all that, i never saw any tears coming from her while on bbots, My personal feeling and opinion is that i believe that they had a falling out before he went into the house, i believe that they were going to talk after bb, i honestly believe katie is just pure jealous and wants to make sure he is hated, because their is no way she didn't get paid to go on bbots, and it was said she didn't want media attention yet goes on the show :S over an 8month relationship.

Plus everyone making out that it was a serious relationship and that their engaged or been married for ages, they been together for 8months!!! 8months is nothing and you can't truly fall in love with someone in that time. i believe daley is confused and wants hazel, but then remembers the girl he left, hazel on the other hand, is completely innocent in all this, she doesn't know the girl, she only knows daley, she has an attraction towards daley, and daley has told her he hasn't got a girlfriend, the problem is no body in that house has any balls just to come out and say stuff they all talk in riddles and no body has a clue.

8 months is a long enough time to actually bloody respect and someone love someone, it was a serious relationship.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Thank you :)

Oh dear someone else that can read.

Are they lying as well.

Vicky.
11-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Me thinks a little bit of paranoia is setting in here. People not knowing what's right and what's wrong. Knowledge is power and we must have it munch munch munch. If we don't get it and people fail to tell or show us everything we demand, we will slag them off and make them look bad, in fact we should hound them till they crack or leave our forum.

There are 2 sides to every story and BB has failed miserably to promote the other side of this one. Isn't it amazing how a few tears and a sad sob story on telly gets a man hung drawn and quartered with ABSOLUTLEY no evidentiary retort at all. Nobody has even stopped to consider Daley might be telling the truth for one minute, have they. No need to eh, its obvious he's guilty because a weeping woman says so.

If this post makes sense, then you are part way to understanding what is fair and what isn't. If however you don't think it makes sense, you have decided already and that's sad. How would you feel if you were treated like that. Until Daley comes out and explains himself and until they see what motives katy has for saying all this, NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH.

Depends when you mean. Which time should we consider? He has said many times that he does have a girlfriend who he loves. And only decided that he didnt have a girlfriend when Sophie pointed out how his behavior may come across..and now has decided he doesnt know if he has a girlfriend.

Josy
11-07-2013, 06:41 PM

You saw Daley's GF Katie posting on twitter that she used to be his mistress?

I saw a lot of stuff posted about Daley on the BBspy website before the admin removed it all...

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Oh dear someone else that can read.

Are they lying as well.

Erm, when did I call you a liar? Accuse me of that, then back it up!

Josy
11-07-2013, 06:46 PM
I think anne is getting mixed up, I saw the same as she did over at bbspy but Gillian you were asking about twitter weren't you?

kistar
11-07-2013, 06:51 PM
But he did know he had an erection.

:joker:

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 07:01 PM
I think anne is getting mixed up, I saw the same as she did over at bbspy but Gillian you were asking about twitter weren't you?

Yes, I was asking about the tweet.

MrWong
11-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Depends when you mean. Which time should we consider? He has said many times that he does have a girlfriend who he loves. And only decided that he didnt have a girlfriend when Sophie pointed out how his behavior may come across..and now has decided he doesnt know if he has a girlfriend.

Exactly. His story has changed from gf to no gf in the space of a few weeks.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Yes, I was asking about the tweet.

For the record. I would never call anyone a liar. I saw it. Others have seen it yet certain people insist on proof knowing full well she took it down. No good getting het up about it because it's an academic and moot point. Daley was wrong not to be clear but he certainly does not deserve tge crap he is getting because he let's his dick rule his head. Nobody knows anything for sure but based on what bb did, they were bang out of order. He got crucified by his gf. Problem is he didn't deserve to be hung Luke that even if he is a ****. De xter is getting tge same treatment but his case is the reverse yet the same jury is trying to decide his fate with a forum based kangaroo court.

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 08:23 PM
For the record. I would never call anyone a liar. I saw it. Others have seen it yet certain people insist on proof knowing full well she took it down. No good getting het up about it because it's an academic and moot point. Daley was wrong not to be clear but he certainly does not deserve tge crap he is getting because he let's his dick rule his head. Nobody knows anything for sure but based on what bb did, they were bang out of order. He got crucified by his gf. Problem is he didn't deserve to be hung Luke that even if he is a ****. De xter is getting tge same treatment but his case is the reverse yet the same jury is trying to decide his fate with a forum based kangaroo court.

For what it's worth I wasn't calling you a liar either, my curiosty kicked in for sure :D I don't agree with Daley's behaviour, I don't like cheats, male or female, it's horrid to be cheated on! He's gone on a tv programme so he will be judged. If I was his gf I wouldn't have gone on BOTS, it's different strokes for diferent folks.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 08:44 PM
For what it's worth I wasn't calling you a liar either, my curiosty kicked in for sure :D I don't agree with Daley's behaviour, I don't like cheats, male or female, it's horrid to be cheated on! He's gone on a tv programme so he will be judged. If I was his gf I wouldn't have gone on BOTS, it's different strokes for diferent folks.

Gillian...I totally agree with you but what gets my goat these days is there are 2 subjects going round. The first is whether or not Daley has a GF and the other is the same about dexter. On the one hand nobody believes dexter has a gf even after she was on bots and the other is that everyone seems to believe that daley HAS A GF that was on bots and she has been wronged.

There are too many bar room lawyers on here and some are quick to judge. I and some others picked up and saw different reports on Daleys GF. Who is right and who is wrong is pretty academic as it goes because things get twisted and tempers flare. I got annoyed and up my own arse because some people had a dig at me for reporting something I know \I saw, but couldn't prove. My only saving grace was that others saw it too but they got the same treatment by some non believers.

In the full light of day, evidence will emerge and maybe I will be vindicated, until then, we must just hope that things settle down and we see how BB evolves. I am looking forward to Hazel getting her just deserts as she seems to be being overlooked in favour of hanging daley. It certainly is a great show this year with more twists than a curly wurly.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:45 PM
I can't stand Daley and i don't want Dexter to be friends with him. He comes across as very manipulative and controlling. :nono:

Josy
11-07-2013, 08:47 PM

When asked before by other members you only said Katie had apparently posted it on her twitter and that people over at DS had seen it, why not say you had seen it in the first place?

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 08:52 PM
His gf/no gf changes when Hazels boobs rest on his head giving him a boner.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 08:55 PM
When asked before by other members you only said Katie had apparently posted it on her twitter and that people over at DS had seen it, why not say you had seen it in the first place?

If you read back you will see clearly that I said I didn't see the actual tweet, as I don't use twitter. I saw a post on DS that had the tweet copied and pasted into the body of its reply but I also said that it could have been fake. I also said that Sméagol and a few others had also reported seeing it so That was how I reported it.

Forums like this live and breath on reports and we all must assume that what we see and hear is correct until proven wrong. Lets hope in the cold light of day that Daleys GF turns out to be in it for her own good and that we might be vindicated. I will be the first to apologise if \I get it wrong but my little inside man tells me there is something not right about that girl.

Patrick
11-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I usually hate family phonecalls and such, but I want them now..to call his bluff.

NO. NO. NO. AND NO.

The one thing BB14 has got right so far is they've had absolutely no contact with the outside world - this is proper classic Big Brother and it needs to stay that way until the very very end.

Nia-96
11-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Daley saying that 'he isn't sure if he has a girlfriend' is definitely just an excuse to flirt with Hazel... lol that would be really funny if they were to put in his girlfriend :dance:

kefln
12-07-2013, 07:45 AM
This series of BB can be easily divided into two separate parts.

The first half had daley sitting in a corner, saying and doing nothing, apart from farting. All we really knew about him was that he was a boxer and that he had a girlfriend.

The second half started when he took hazels hand and wrote out that he liked her.

The guy knows full well what hes doing. He instigated a relationship with a fellow HM, and tried to down play what everyone with eyes could see was going on. Its only now, that someone with TV access has spoken to him, that he has tucked tail and started playing dumb again.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 08:59 AM
I think Daley is at fault for changing his story all the time. It doesn't look good. Hazel has been too full on and that is why it looks bad.

Ellen
12-07-2013, 09:13 AM
I dont care that Daley's gf went on bbots. I dont care what he got up too in the past, i judge them on how they are in the house. The fact is he went in the house stating he had a gf who he loved, then changed it too he wasnt sure he had a gf once he & Hazel started flirting & smooching. It just doesnt look good.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:15 AM
I dont care that Daley's gf went on bbots. I dont care what he got up too in the past, i judge them on how they are in the house. The fact is he went in the house stating he had a gf who he loved, then changed it too he wasnt sure he had a gf once he & Hazel started flirting & smooching. It just doesnt look good.

Yes. My problem is exactly that. he keeps changing his story.

anne666
12-07-2013, 01:56 PM
You saw Daley's GF Katie posting on twitter that she used to be his mistress?

I saw a lot of stuff posted about Daley on the BBspy website before the admin removed it all...

Right dig around in my memory.I am NOT young any more. LOL I didn't memorise names . Just looked at one comment from a very strange woman who has been barred AGAIN on BB spy, which was left after the rest had been deleted. Lee Ann and her friend seem to have been two of the women slagging him off. It was all highly derogatory stuff and should never have been allowed. Someone?? said he had just been cheating on Katie his current partner with his previous partner before she went to South Africa? It said,maybe in that post, that Katie was his mistress when he was with his previous partner who he had just had the affair with. Very complicated, seedy mess. It was all very hysterical, libelous and some long lost woman popped in to give her two-penneth. Gullible posters were pouring on the sympathy. There was much worse than this and who knows ?? I am not repeating any more of it.The cheat part certainly has been seen to be in his nature at least.

anne666
12-07-2013, 01:58 PM
The previous partner is the woman with one of his own children. He has others with someone else.ALLEGEDLY

erinp5
12-07-2013, 02:34 PM
3.05pm: Hazel reassures Daley about his situation. "She'll be there. You'll need a major chat but don't worry too much..... wrong :hugesmile:

bez87
12-07-2013, 02:58 PM
8 months is a long enough time to actually bloody respect and someone love someone, it was a serious relationship.

8 months is nothing, i've been with my mrs 5years, but the first year we was just messing about and enjoying each other nothing to serious, after that, i have always had the mind set that anything under a year isn't serious, yes of course you get the exceptions and people can get all loved up, but most wouldn't, i agree daley isn't giving her much respect, but the way bb are putting it across and how people on here are like they have been together for a few years. There are always 2 sides to a story, but i'm going to confess that after watching last nights bb i'm thinking something is wrong, when daley and hazel were talking in the bedroom and daley was telling hazel about what dexter was saying on how it looked and then when he had said his piece he went silent while hazel was walking out and just at the last moment went i don't know what he ment by it just to get her on side, he knows exactly what dexter ment. is he that dumb tho to do the things he doing and not think it would effect the relationship outside, or is it the fact hazel is fit and he is smitten and really believe them to will get it on outside of big brother. as he did say to hazel later we will talk about this/us when we get out

Speedster
12-07-2013, 07:47 PM

Even if this happened, she didn't steal him, he went because he wanted to. Fyi.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Imagine if they put Katie in tonight! Omg! Cringe ! :joker:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Imagine if they put Katie in tonight! Omg! Cringe ! :joker:

Oh wow, who gave you that idea? Whoever it was sounds really clever! :dance::dance::wink:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Oh wow, who gave you that idea? Whoever it was sounds really clever! :dance::dance::wink:

I just want it to happen. :laugh:

sampvt
12-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Even if this happened, she didn't steal him, he went because he wanted to. Fyi.

So if he leaves Katie because he wanted to and shacked up with Hazel it would be ok then.......FYI back at you.