PDA

View Full Version : How Long Till Sophie Is Targeted ?

cfromhx02
10-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Once the scu* get rid of Wolfy and Hazel, they will next target Daley.Who will they go for after that ?

As Sophie is the only one I would say is a good person left in the house, it can't be that long before the scu* target her.Scu* go for people who are different or attack people just for being good,and once a few start doing it the rest like cowards jump in.

the reason good people are punished for being good,I have a lot of experience of it and have seen myself and other good people attacked all our lives for being good is because it makes most uncomfortable as it reminds them how they are not good people.

So after they get rid of the first 3 obvious targets the rest don't really have that much about them personality wise, unless Jackie pipes up and really starts to have a go at the scu* then they'll target her obviously.

As there is one thing about cowardly scu* they like giving out stick but they don't like it when it's given back to them, they really shouldn't give it out if they can't take it back.If Jackie doesn't rebel against them

then as the rest have nothing about them I think there's a good chance that Sophie will be be targeted and they'll find an excuse to gang up on her a good bit before the end of the series.

karezza
10-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Snidey Sophie isn't a good person. She is one of the bitches. She won't be targeted.

rusticgal
10-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Soon I hope...fence sitter

Robertocarlo
10-07-2013, 11:45 PM
She's an utter bore so hopefully she'll go soon.

YodaBB
10-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Labelling Sophie a bully is way overtop.. That word is thrown around way too often..

DanielLuis
11-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Sorry are you saying Hazel and Wolfy come across as good people? Hilarious.

Lwize
11-07-2013, 04:15 AM
There's someone named Sophie in the house? When did she go in?

vortex
11-07-2013, 04:34 AM
No Sophie fan but she will most likely be in the finals, Sophie has bitched about some housemates but she knows how no to become a target.

Kate!
11-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Who are you classing as Scum? :conf:

Cherie
11-07-2013, 07:52 AM
Once the scu* get rid of Wolfy and Hazel, they will next target Daley.Who will they go for after that ?

As Sophie is the only one I would say is a good person left in the house, it can't be that long before the scu* target her.Scu* go for people who are different or attack people just for being good,and once a few start doing it the rest like cowards jump in.

the reason good people are punished for being good,I have a lot of experience of it and have seen myself and other good people attacked all our lives for being good is because it makes most uncomfortable as it reminds them how they are not good people.

So after they get rid of the first 3 obvious targets the rest don't really have that much about them personality wise, unless Jackie pipes up and really starts to have a go at the scu* then they'll target her obviously.

As there is one thing about cowardly scu* they like giving out stick but they don't like it when it's given back to them, they really shouldn't give it out if they can't take it back.If Jackie doesn't rebel against them

then as the rest have nothing about them I think there's a good chance that Sophie will be be targeted and they'll find an excuse to gang up on her a good bit before the end of the series.

You consider yourself a good person, and you refer to people on a reality TV show as scum ...okay.

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Who are you classing as Scum? :conf:

That's just what I was going to ask