PDA

View Full Version : Worst housemates ever?

BigBuk
11-07-2013, 04:59 AM
I've not seen all the BB seasons, I've seen a few and this by far the worst HM's they've had IMO. Except from Gina, Dexter and maybe Dan the rest are not worth watching. Most of them are bullies, that may not be right but thats how I interpret it. Jack, Joe, Hazel, Jackie, Sophie and Wolfie all seem to gang up on easy targets IMO. Daley, Charlie, Sam and Callum seem okay but are boring. ( excluding the Daley/Hazel thing ). Anyone else think this?

Roy Mars III
11-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Nikki

mr rochester
11-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Wolfy and Hairbrush Caroline...both make/made me cringe...

Oh - and Maxwell...grim...

aman201
11-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Nikki Grahame.

Samm
11-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Wolfy (BB14), Conner (BB13) and Maxwell (BB6)

M X
11-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Govan (BB11), Laura (BB11), Amy (BB8), Rebeckah (BB12).

Nia-96
11-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Conor (BB13)
Kathreya (BB9)

Jordan.
11-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I've not seen all the BB seasons, I've seen a few and this by far the worst HM's they've had IMO. Except from Gina, Dexter and maybe Dan the rest are not worth watching. Most of them are bullies, that may not be right but thats how I interpret it. Jack, Joe, Hazel, Jackie, Sophie and Wolfie all seem to gang up on easy targets IMO. Daley, Charlie, Sam and Callum seem okay but are boring. ( excluding the Daley/Hazel thing ). Anyone else think this?

I agree with you. They're all so dislikable (and not in a good BB6 way)

LikeABoatOnWater
11-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Mohammed and Darnell, BB9, for sure.
Dave and Steve, BB11, are close behind though.

rionablue
11-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Charlie Uchea by a mile ( eat the **** off my arse) Jeez how many times did she say that. Horrible stuck up bitch

cfromhx02
12-07-2013, 02:20 AM
It's amazing how some of the supporters of Gina, Dexter and Dan are moaning about bullying.It's obvious that it's Gina,Dexter and Dan that have done the most bullying.

What do you call keeping targeting the same people usually by what is said in the diary room yet not having the guts to be open about it in front of their targets

and what do you call how Dan made a mountain out of a molehill about the cigs

and kept on and on till he had badgered others into ganging up with him against Wolfy.

These acts of cowardly saying nasty things in private yet not having the guts to say it to people's faces (Gina avoids doing it at all and Dexter lies about his reasons for saying something) and Dan keeping on about things till he's forced people to give in so as they gang up with him against someone,

these cats are bullying,and as usual bullies don't like it when they get stick back

Josy
12-07-2013, 02:27 AM
The worst housemates imo are the downright nasty ones like Alexandra and Dennis.

Indy
12-07-2013, 02:32 AM
I still think my least favorite of all time is Kitten (BB5). Something about someone being able to out attention ***** an entire house full of attention *****s is just grating.

Shaun
12-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Maxwell.

BigBuk
12-07-2013, 05:34 AM
It's amazing how some of the supporters of Gina, Dexter and Dan are moaning about bullying.It's obvious that it's Gina,Dexter and Dan that have done the most bullying.

What do you call keeping targeting the same people usually by what is said in the diary room yet not having the guts to be open about it in front of their targets

and what do you call how Dan made a mountain out of a molehill about the cigs

and kept on and on till he had badgered others into ganging up with him against Wolfy.

These acts of cowardly saying nasty things in private yet not having the guts to say it to people's faces (Gina avoids doing it at all and Dexter lies about his reasons for saying something) and Dan keeping on about things till he's forced people to give in so as they gang up with him against someone,

these cats are bullying,and as usual bullies don't like it when they get stick back
I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. Dexter and Gina bitching about someone in the diary room is not bullying. ( which I dont agree with you as I dont think they bitch about other HMs as much as the others do, they're all guilty of that ). If what you're saying is right it's not bullying it's being two faced. All the other HM's gang up on the weaker targets like Dexter. I dont see how Dan made a big deal about Wolfys cigarettes, any smoker knows that it's difficult going a couple of days without them. Wolfy not sharing them was just sheer selfish.

bez87
12-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I just feel there's to much of a miss match in the house. I've put my opinion in another thread aswel but i'll repost here.

My feelings this year is personally there isn't enough good looking single lads in the house, to benefit having models in the house, now this may be me being shallow and wanting to have good juicy gossip to go around but there's non of that this year, which for me is a let down, don't get me wrong i'm enjoying the slyness of this one but god we don't see much drunken fun behaviour it's all to serious. i mean look at who we have and had
Girls

Sallie - glamour model and was quite good looking and looked alot of fun

Hazel - Model with a very flirty side to her but also can be a piece of work

Sophie - Good looking but has a boyfriend

Gina - to posh which is fake if you have read the papers will see but also has a boyfriend

Charlie - Good looking girl but way to deep talker and has her silly mum watching her every move

Jackie - To old and grumpy for my liking.

Jemima - 100years old but a body to die for, and it was all about her.

Wolfy - Enough said in her name.

Boys

Dan - good looking but gay and has a boyfriend

Daley - Mentally unstable confused has/had a girlfriend

Callum - Nice personality wants to get on with everyone and is single.

Sam - Not great looking, very ordinary

Jack & Joe - both big lads but good fun but one is gay and one's not.

Dexter - Mr Chow lookalike and comes across as very creepy towards women.

It may be shallow but the girl to lad ratio of anything saucy or mixing it up was very slim right from the beginning, and I've felt that as a group they don't truly click like other years and i think at the moment thats what is keeping me entertained, but i'd of liked a house full of out going and social pickings with a few odd balls thrown in, not this mixed.

Marc
12-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Sezer

Jamesy
12-07-2013, 12:28 PM
If you want to see the worst house mates ever just look at BB8, you'll find plenty in that lot.

This year there's a lot of deadwood, but apart from the few days after the Michael reveal/Sallie evicted it's picked up again and there's been something going on every day. Certainly not the worst housemates ever, a lot of them seem to be hiding their true personalities but all the cracks are coming out now (look at the twins and Hazel - didn't do anything since the start yet this week they've come out in their true colours).

karezza
12-07-2013, 12:53 PM
The worst housemates imo are the downright nasty ones like Alexandra and Dennis.

The worst housemates are the nice ones who don't have a personality - Rachel Rice.:yuk:

anne666
12-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. Dexter and Gina bitching about someone in the diary room is not bullying. ( which I dont agree with you as I dont think they bitch about other HMs as much as the others do, they're all guilty of that ). If what you're saying is right it's not bullying it's being two faced. All the other HM's gang up on the weaker targets like Dexter. I dont see how Dan made a big deal about Wolfys cigarettes, any smoker knows that it's difficult going a couple of days without them. Wolfy not sharing them was just sheer selfish.

Agreed and bullying is a very strong and inapt word in this scenario. They are all supposed to be adults. I like Dexter but I would hope he is perfectly able to defend himself, IF HE WISHES.That is more to the point.