PDA

View Full Version : BBUK Live Feed returns!

ThisIsNickkk
11-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Live Feed has been reinstated from 11:30pm to 2am every night.

However, it is worth noting that when Bit on the Side is simulcast online live feed wont start until midnight.

Apologies if there is another post confirming this, might have missed it.

Jake.
11-07-2013, 11:28 AM
:laugh: yeah we kind of know haha, last night some were able to watch as they were testing it

ThisIsNickkk
11-07-2013, 11:29 AM
:laugh: yeah we kind of know haha, last night some were able to watch as they were testing it

Ahh I didn't know that!

Just got the press release through confirming it so I thought I'd post haha.

Jake.
11-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Ahh I didn't know that!

Just got the press release through confirming it so I thought I'd post haha.

Thanks though! Went a bit mad on here last night as many couldn't watch, so tonight should be better. I really do hope that they let people know though!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 11:33 AM
really? Omg! Amazing! Can't wait to see it! :elephant:

jackc1806
11-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Channel 5 is reintroducing a limited Live Feed for the current series of Big Brother, it has been confirmed.

Every night between 11.30pm and 2am, fans will be able to view live action from the house on Channel5.com.

© Channel 5
The 'Big Brother: Secrets & Lies' eye

They will also be able to view it on the Big Brother iPhone and iPad app and on the Big Brother Facebook app.

The Live Feed will be shifted back to midnight on evenings when spinoff show Big Brother's Bit On The Side is simulcast at 11pm.

Channel 5 opted to not reintroduce the Live Feed element of Big Brother when it purchased the rights to the reality show in 2011, despite protests from fans.

The broadcaster had started introducing small segments of Live Feed in different timeslots on Channel 5 and 5* during recent series, but earlier this month axed a daily 'Live From The House' early evening show.

Digital Spy forum users spotted Channel 5 experimenting with Live Feed last night and began sharing a link to watch the show.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a497596/big-brother-brings-back-overnight-live-feed-online.html#ixzz2Yji37dkT
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

JohnnyBB
11-07-2013, 12:28 PM
facebook, iphone app, ipad app, website, lives feed going to be everywhere!