PDA

View Full Version : Gina: "it was a really difficult decision" RE: Jackie nomination

Marc
11-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Um.. no it wasn't :laugh:

I thought she was supposed to be honest and upfront with everything?

Jemal
11-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm going off her lol. She chats so much bull**** in the secret house about the housemates apart from sophie and callum etc.
But then she says shes goin to do all these things to hazel and they havent even spoken lol..
Then you have her talking **** about wolfy.. 10 mins after she comes out they are both sitting on the bed talking...
Not to talk of she bottled it and left it all to dexter when they were announcing their decisions lol.
I think she is quite fake in a way. The girl in the secret house is the real her.

Jords
11-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Probably because she likes Charlie and Jackie is her mum. Still she has been reserved since the reveal but theres plenty of time.

CertifiedPoster
11-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm going off her lol. She chats so much bull**** in the secret house about the housemates apart from sophie and callum etc.
But then she says shes goin to do all these things to hazel and they havent even spoken lol..
Then you have her talking **** about wolfy.. 10 mins after she comes out they are both sitting on the bed talking...
Not to talk of she bottled it and left it all to dexter when they were announcing their decisions lol.
I think she is quite fake in a way. The girl in the secret house is the real her.

Same tbh. She has her moments once in a while and can be quite funny (usually when shes drunk) but I don't really get all the Gina love. She is quite sly sometimes and very bitchy. Just a few weeks ago she turned on Dexter to join the sheep when she thought the house liked her, and was joining in on the bitching fest. I do think she likes him now but people seem to forget that. She is unbelievably conceited and vain, and when she was in the safehouse she was just plain rude. She comes across as very self obsessed and up herself. One of my friends actually met Gina a few months back at her boyfriends party, and she said in real life Gina was incredibly rude, vain, stuck up and generally a d.i.c.k head the wholee night.. And this person isnt one to lie. I just think Gina is fake and eventhough has potential, wont amount to much, wel see..

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Shes a liar and user ,it was her shooting her mouth off in safe house ,it was her called Jackie nasty,and told her to go home, but she made out she couldnt tell them to their faces so handed reins over to Dexter ... they are daily losing what hope they had of winning ..straight talkers ? no not one iota

Brother Leon
11-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Probably because she likes Charlie and Jackie is her mum. Still she has been reserved since the reveal but theres plenty of time.

She doesn't like her though. She spent half her time in there laughing at how she dresses and ridiculing her lol. She's just another HM who talks up when safe in the Diary Room or Safehouse and completely changes their tone with everyone else. She had promise, but she's really pretty bland imo. All bark and no bite from after Day 2.

EzzaB
11-07-2013, 02:11 PM
She's playing obviously.

M X
11-07-2013, 03:34 PM
It was a difficult decision. They didn't decide until the day they had to reveal themselves as secret housemates.

If it was so easy then they would have decided straight away.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 03:39 PM
I think Gina is just biding her time.

Jords
11-07-2013, 03:50 PM
She doesn't like her though. She spent half her time in there laughing at how she dresses and ridiculing her lol. She's just another HM who talks up when safe in the Diary Room or Safehouse and completely changes their tone with everyone else. She had promise, but she's really pretty bland imo. All bark and no bite from after Day 2.

Thats exactly it, Gina was bitching for no reason about her (I was annoyed with her doing this), I think she doesnt mind Charlie, especially compared to others.

Lostie!
11-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Um.. no it wasn't :laugh:

I thought she was supposed to be honest and upfront with everything?

This is a massive myth, some people like to block out moments where she clearly demonstrates how two-faced she can be.