PDA

View Full Version : Will Gina or Dexter escape nominations next week?

Marc
11-07-2013, 12:14 PM
I have a feeling neither will and it'll be some big anti-climax from this twist :laugh:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Dexter will be nominated by everyone as usual. He's the scapegoat after all. That will never change.

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 12:15 PM
They're gonna be up for sure but hopefully the public will save them. I don't think the HM's have enough imagination to vote for people they actually don't like.

Roy Mars III
11-07-2013, 12:16 PM
they will be up against Wolfy, and Wolfy will go

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 12:17 PM
they will be up against Wolfy, and Wolfy will go

I hope so. That's why Hazel has to go this week.

Cherie
I have a feeling neither will and it'll be some big anti-climax from this twist :laugh:

Why would it be an anti climax to the twist :conf: Personally I don't think anyone expects them not to be up, it is more a question of who will be up with them.

HBB1508
They will both be nominated, of that I have no doubt simply for being put in the safe house and allowed to spy on the others. Wolfy will be up again and maybe Hazel/Jackie (whover survives this week) if the others hear any boos on Friday.

Jemal
Gina might. Defo not dexter after last night.

Marc
11-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Why would it be an anti climax to the twist :conf: Personally I don't think anyone expects them not to be up, it is more a question of who will be up with them.

Well because they have been the center of the twist and BB clearly want them to stay because of the knowledge they have.. but if they just go then.. well that was very short lived..

Jords
11-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Nope the other HMs are brainless when it comes to nominations.

Roy Mars III
11-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Well because they have been the center of the twist and BB clearly want them to stay because of the knowledge they have.. but if they just go then.. well that was very short lived..

the twist almost guarantee that they will be up next week, Who's not going to nominate someone who has been given that kind of power.

Scream
11-07-2013, 01:26 PM
the twist almost guarantee that they will be up next week, Who's not going to nominate someone who has been given that kind of power.

Well a lot of people wouldn't want them revealing stuff they saw so they might try be on the safe side...

Kate!
11-07-2013, 01:31 PM
yeah, they'll be up. It's inevitable. Don't see them going anywhere just yet though :D

Videostar
11-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Dexter could go, if he goes on with this Charlie "feelings" thing then that'll be the ruin of him. :bawling:

Im worried right now guys. :shocked:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Dexter could go, if he goes on with this Charlie "feelings" thing then that'll be the ruin of him. :bawling:

Im worried right now guys. :shocked:

No need to worry. They're still friends. They're talking again. :hugesmile:

Videostar
11-07-2013, 01:37 PM
No need to worry. They're still friends. They're talking again. :hugesmile:

I was thinking more with the public view of him, they will think he's pulling a fast one here.

He's popular with the viewers at the moment, I just don't want him to ******* this up. :nono:

Josy
11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
I think both will definitely be up because all of the hm's will be worrying about what they have seen in the Safe House.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
I was thinking more with the public view of him, they will think he's pulling a fast one here.

He's popular with the viewers at the moment, I just don't want him to ******* this up. :nono:

He won't. He's cleared the air with Charlie and that's a good thing. He's also talked to Daley and Hazel. :)

Cherie
11-07-2013, 01:44 PM

if the third person in the mix is Wolfy, Hazel, Callum, Jackie and to some extent Dan I doubt they will be going anywhere unless they blow it big time this week.

Kate!
11-07-2013, 01:45 PM
He won't. He's cleared the air with Charlie and that's a good think. He's also talked to Daley and Hazel. :)

he might well have talked to them, but that means nothing. They could just be paying him lip service and will stick the boot in as soon as noms come round. What people say and do are very often the polar opposite.

Ellen
11-07-2013, 01:51 PM
he might well have talked to them, but that means nothing. They could just be paying him lip service and will stick the boot in as soon as noms come round. What people say and do are very often the polar opposite.

Thats right, just because he thinks he has cleared the air does not mean they wont nominate him. In fact im sure they will. Its quite obvious the Charlie i've got feelings for you was a ploy, it was a silly move on his part.

Kizzy
11-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Dexter has no chance of escaping, gina is on shaky ground too... There is a clear and present danger of whoever stays out of those nommed this week not being up next week at all!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Thats right, just because he thinks he has cleared the air does not mean they wont nominate him. In fact im sure they will. Its quite obvious the Charlie i've got feelings for you was a ploy, it was a silly move on his part.

They all nominate him every week anyway. That will never change, no matter what he does. ;)

Ellen
11-07-2013, 01:58 PM
They all nominate him every week anyway. That will never change, no matter what he does. ;)

Of course they will, he is the easiest option for them.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Of course they will, he is the easiest option for them.

Dexter said that if they all nominate him again he will tell them what he thinks of them. Omg! Can't wait for this! :amazed:

HBB1508
11-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Dexter said that if they all nominate him again he will tell them what he thinks of them. Omg! Can't wait for this! :amazed:

I really hope he sticks to his word on this one - it would be amazing.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I really hope he sticks to his word on this one - it would be amazing.

Everyone on DS wants Dexter to finally stand up for himself. What has he got to lose? I say go for it! :devil:

HBB1508
11-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Everyone on DS wants Dexter to finally stand up for himself. What has he got to lose? I say go for it! :devil:

Me too Vanessa will make some fantastic tv.

DanielLuis
11-07-2013, 02:11 PM
if the third person in the mix is Wolfy, Hazel, Callum, Jackie and to some extent Dan I doubt they will be going anywhere unless they blow it big time this week.

Add Daley to that list.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Add Daley to that list.

I can't stand the guy. He's too passive aggressive with Dexter. And he says he's his friend? :crazy:

smudgie
11-07-2013, 02:42 PM
I think it is highly likely. They will both be up. I am wondering if the vote to save on a Wednesday is now finished and if so, will there be a need for more than 2 to be up. Will shake it up somewhat if it is.:hugesmile:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 02:44 PM
I think it is highly likely. They will both be up. I am wondering if the vote to save on a Wednesday is now finished and if so, will there be a need for more than 2 to be up. Will shake it up somewhat if it is.:hugesmile:

Gina will forgive her "friends" if they nominate her again. but Dexter won't. I can't wait to see the fireworks! :hugesmile:

Fosse
11-07-2013, 02:55 PM
You could put anyone up against Dexter and they would be voted out before him, so it doesn't really matter if he's nominated or not.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 02:56 PM
You could put anyone up against Dexter and they would be voted out before him, so it doesn't really matter if he's nominated or not.

Agreed. He can beat anyone , except for Gina. She has more fans at the moment.

Marc
11-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Dexter clearly won't blow up though.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Dexter clearly won't blow up though.

he says he will. It would be great tv, admit it. :hugesmile:

smeagol
11-07-2013, 03:01 PM
if hazel goes wolfy will get all votes again so dex and gina will avoid a few. especially if they gunning for calum as well they could escape

if wolfy goes then dex and gina are in trouble next week. one or both will be up with jacky or calum