PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else changed their opinion of Dan?

jackc1806
11-07-2013, 04:53 PM
SfCbDj_1xGk

At first I didn't like him at all, he was annoying with the whole everyone is an actor bull**** but now he has settled in I think he is quite funny and like-able. In this video he is spot on about Callum as well, I think Callum is a bit creepy.

Jemal
11-07-2013, 04:54 PM
I still think hes annoying and bitchy

michael21
11-07-2013, 04:55 PM
I still think hes annoying and bitchy

this

Jake.
Went from liking him to disliking him

Josy
I have changed my opinion of him so much every couple of days tbh atm I'm not finding him as annoying...

Vanessa
Love Dan now! He's spot on about Callum. :thumbs:

anne666
11-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I am finding him less annoying as too many others are too annoying at the moment.Glad he interrogated Wolfy instead of accepting her lies.

Jemal
11-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Just Look at the washing up video.

Visage
11-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Liked him the first few days, went off him towards the end of week one, but now I really like him and hope he makes it to the final.

smudgie
11-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Nope, thought he was an asshole from the start, and still do.

The video only goes to prove what an deluded idiot he is. ALL the housemates (including him) and most of the viewers have changed their minds about WOLFY. She went in very popular and has dropped from grace since showing her true colours.

Alf
11-07-2013, 05:28 PM
No

He still stinks of bacon

Oink Oink

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Liked him at first then went right off him, at the moment he's ok, does still annoy me from time to time but not as much! He is actually participating as a housemate unlike some.

Ramsay
11-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Dont care for him as a person, but i appreciate his value as a housemate. same with wolfy

smeagol
11-07-2013, 05:32 PM
dans ok. yeah he has his faults but so do us all. least he is real and honest and not nasty like some of them., great housemate always in the thick of things lol

DoM-h
11-07-2013, 05:32 PM
I quite like him. He's quite switched but sometimes it can make him a bit over confident. He is bitchy but not in a horrible Grace BB7 way.

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Loved him on night one ,still love him now ,a great HOUSEMATE and this years answer to the Lord

flamingGalah!
11-07-2013, 06:43 PM
I don't hate him anymore, but don't like him either. There are far worse in there than him though...

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 06:46 PM
I think he is the only likeable one in there.:elephant:

Livia
11-07-2013, 06:48 PM
I didn't really like him very much the beginning, now I don't like him at all. So yeah, I've changed somewhat.

reece(:
11-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Loved him on night one ,still love him now ,a great HOUSEMATE and this years answer to the Lord
I've been a fan since day 1, but much more of a fan now. Brilliant housemate and is onto the awful Wolfy, Twins and Callum.

Josy
11-07-2013, 06:57 PM
After watching the washing up video I have changed my mind again :laugh:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 07:08 PM
He has a big advantage in that Hazel cannot influence him by pushing her cannons in his face and I think that has given him a lot of power in the house.

I have warmed to him little, probably mid range house rate in my ranking.

chuff me dizzy
11-07-2013, 07:11 PM
I think he is the only likeable one in there.:elephant:

yes I agree ,only like him and Jackie

muchadoaboutnothing
11-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I didn't really like him very much the beginning, now I don't like him at all. So yeah, I've changed somewhat.

This. Exactly how I feel about him Livia.

jackc1806
I think he is a great housemate and I like him for destroying the twin

chuff me dizzy
I've been a fan since day 1, but much more of a fan now. Brilliant housemate and is onto the awful Wolfy, Twins and Callum.

Yes ,hes talking to Whale more than I would like ,but hes not scared of speaking his mind ,a trait I like in people

jackc1806
11-07-2013, 07:13 PM
NOT as good for Aaron though :nono:

MrWong
11-07-2013, 07:13 PM
No. I've always liked Dan.

Scotty07
11-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Liked him when he went in then quickly went off him. Nothing has changed since, still don't like him.

jet
11-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Dan was my favourite from the start and still is. He's a great HM. :dance:

Spoon
11-07-2013, 07:21 PM
I've liked him all along and think he's good value as a HM because he says what he thinks and sparks conversations. He also (usually) has much better instincts than the others, but is also constantly self-doubting those instincts and a lot about what's going on, and that doubt messes with the poor guy's head. But even though we've seen him be fragile, he can also be really bold. He told the person he's closest to in the house that it would probably be best if she's evicted this week. He's said a bunch of unpleasant, wonderful things to Wolfy, Joe, Jack, and Callum. He gets incredulous at immature, stupid statements and persists in trying to get someone like a twin to listen to logic, when he should probably more quickly realize that they aren't able or willing to absorb reason. He's been kind to Dexter and Gina even when the socially easier thing would have been to ostracize them. I've liked him all along, still do.

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 07:31 PM
He has a big advantage in that Hazel cannot influence him by pushing her cannons in his face and I think that has given him a lot of power in the house.

I have warmed to him little, probably mid range house rate in my ranking.

Yes but wait until Hazel reveals the big strap on she brought in, he will be putty in her hands.

Kyle
11-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Yes but wait until Hazel reveals the big strap on she brought in, he will be putty in her hands.

That's just Dexter the snake.

A talking Dildo.

muchadoaboutnothing
11-07-2013, 08:08 PM
I've liked him all along and think he's good value as a HM because he says what he thinks and sparks conversations. He also (usually) has much better instincts than the others, but is also constantly self-doubting those instincts and a lot about what's going on, and that doubt messes with the poor guy's head. But even though we've seen him be fragile, he can also be really bold. He told the person he's closest to in the house that it would probably be best if she's evicted this week. He's said a bunch of unpleasant, wonderful things to Wolfy, Joe, Jack, and Callum. He gets incredulous at immature, stupid statements and persists in trying to get someone like a twin to listen to logic, when he should probably more quickly realize that they aren't able or willing to absorb reason. He's been kind to Dexter and Gina even when the socially easier thing would have been to ostracize them. I've liked him all along, still do.

Yes he told the person he's closest to in the house that it would probably be best if she's evicted this week. What he also told her, which wasn't shown on the highlight show but was shown (a very short clip) on BOTS (same conversation, same clothes and same scene) was that he thought she would win BB.

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 08:10 PM
After seeing the washing wars clip with him telling Joe ( member of Fatward ) to f off i'm liking Danny boy.

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
That's just Dexter the snake.

A talking Dildo.

hahaha :joker::joker::joker:

Jords
11-07-2013, 08:16 PM
I absolutely cannot stand the man. Hes that type of person who has to be right, will go on and on about things and is incredibly bitchy and runs around with gossip but then claims otherwise.

Jemal
11-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I absolutely cannot stand the man. Hes that type of person who has to be right, will go on and on about things and is incredibly bitchy and runs around with gossip but then claims otherwise.

[2]

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I like it when he does his impression of a humming bird and flaps his arms really fast. I keep thinking he's going to take off and fly right out the house.

calyman
11-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Went from liking him to disliking him

I went from disliking him to loathing him. He's a duplicitous coward who only has the convictions of safe opinions. If he was to speak aganst Jackie, Hazel or Daley.....then no, not when he can bitch and carp about Wolfie, Dexter and Calum.

He's an overly camp muscle mary, who has no real substance.

Jords
11-07-2013, 08:26 PM
I like it when he does his impression of a humming bird and flaps his arms really fast. I keep thinking he's going to take off and fly right out the house.

You would have thought he'd get on with Wolfy :pipe:

Braden
11-07-2013, 08:26 PM
I really liked him at first, but then he got a bit too bitchy for my liking. He wouldn't shut up about Wolfy being an actress, which spoilt him a little because it's all he's going to be remembered for now.

He is growing on me lately though. He is quite entertaining and I think he's a good judge of character.

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:30 PM
You would have thought he'd get on with Wolfy :pipe:

Wolfy only talks to intelligent animals! :wink::wink::wink:

Jords
11-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Wolfy only talks to intelligent animals! :wink::wink::wink:

:joker::joker:

Jords
11-07-2013, 08:33 PM
I really liked him at first, but then he got a bit too bitchy for my liking. He wouldn't shut up about Wolfy being an actress, which spoilt him a little because it's all he's going to be remembered for now.

He is growing on me lately though. He is quite entertaining and I think he's a good judge of character.

Not of himself.

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Not of himself.

Let's face it, at some point he's probably accused himself of being an actor!

Nia-96
11-07-2013, 09:20 PM
I did really dislike him at the beginning, however recently I have found him to be less annoying and more entertaining

rusticgal
11-07-2013, 11:31 PM
I have liked him from day 1...he did get a bit full of himself but seems to have settled in....but he is coming into his own and I pretty much agree with everything he says.... my favorite along with Charlie and her mum....

GypsyGoth
11-07-2013, 11:32 PM
I have liked him from day 1...he did get a bit full of himself but seems to have settled in....but he is coming into his own and I pretty much agree with everything he says.... my favorite along with Charlie and her mum....

Sums up my feelings :worship:

Blue Cadillac
11-07-2013, 11:43 PM

This to a tee!

Kizzy
11-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Dan can read people like a book, you can tell he is astute enough to know when to open his gob and when to keep it shut.
Not like the rest of the noobs in there flapping their gums 24/7 :idc:

Josy
11-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Dan can read people like a book, you can tell he is astute enough to know when to open his gob and when to keep it shut.
Not like the rest of the noobs in there flapping their gums 24/7 :idc:

I disagree with that bit, he starts talking about one of his theories then goes on and on and on for ages about it plus he's one of those hm's that has a conversation but doesn't actually listen to the other person he just talks alongside them.