PDA

View Full Version : I think Wolfy will go over Hazel!

Craiggy
11-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I don't think hazel will go this week, actually think its Wolfy. She see,s to be leading the polls a lot. Think people may be surprised hazel doesn't go. Even though I would quite like her too. Also Wolfy is shortening odds wise.

ThisIsNickkk
11-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I hope Wolfy goes. I can stand Hazel for the moment, I just can't take any more of Wolfy's BS.

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 06:12 PM
My dislike of Wolfy and Hazel is about equal. But I think Wolfy just about pips Hazel to the post simply because of her spitting, which makes me feel physically sick :bawling:

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Whenever Wolfy is evicted i hope they play a cowboy sound effect that sounds like her spitting in a bucket as the doors open, then the music plays and it's Big girls don't cry. (she's milked the crying ticket to within an inch of it's life in there)

MrWong
11-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Nooooo.

The will they/won't they showmance bollox is way worse than Wolfy.

Suze
11-07-2013, 06:32 PM
If she does go, then haven't those insects let her down by making her believe she will make the final :o Maybe the insects don't like her, so are feeding her false info, or maybe ... she spat on some of them :o

Livia
11-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Why didn't the insects mention anything to her about the secret house? I think they're in on the whole secrets and lies thing.

Gillian-73
11-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Why didn't the insects mention anything to her about the secret house? I think they're in on the whole secrets and lies thing.

Oh you haven't heard? She told Gina they did tell her but she kept quiet. Hmmmm! Dosey mare.

MrWong
11-07-2013, 06:55 PM

They did, we only heard about it after the fact :D

7.46pm: Wolfy asks Gina for a chat and implies that "nature told her" there was a Safe House. First you've heard of it? #bbuklive

reece(:
11-07-2013, 07:02 PM
I hope she does, sick of seeing her foul spitting and odious attitude.

KingOfTheMods
11-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Both twats but I'd rather look at Hazel's tits than that fat ugly meff's twitching mug.

Kyle
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Looks 50/50 at the moment.

Those that want Jackie or Callum gone should just jack it in and vote on either Hazel or Wolfy because I can't see the first two even getting 5% of the nominations between them.

Spoon
11-07-2013, 07:28 PM
They did, we only heard about it after the fact :D

7.46pm: Wolfy asks Gina for a chat and implies that "nature told her" there was a Safe House. First you've heard of it? #bbuklive

... which was hilarious, as she looked so startled to see Ginxter, and stunned again when it was announced that they weren't evicted, and had been living in a secret house. Her mouth was hanging open. I guess she was just amazed the dragonfly was being honest (he might have had a certain mischievous look about him that led her to doubt the intel.)

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 07:32 PM
I hope Wolfy goes too. She has nothing more to offer the show than petty arguments that she instigate thru her own insecurities;' she's nothing more to give at least Hazel still has a part to play in the show.

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 07:34 PM
hhhhhmmmmm I think it's a dead cert Hazel will go, purely because of the BOTS interview

Spoon
11-07-2013, 07:37 PM
hhhhhmmmmm I think it's a dead cert Hazel will go, purely because of the BOTS interview

I do too. Wolfy's been acting like a jerk, but that interview was really sad; I think that will motivate people to get rid of Hazel first.

Cherie
11-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Nooooo.

The will they/won't they showmance bollox is way worse than Wolfy.

I feel like a broken record I have said this so many times., but if Hazel stays in, after hearing the boos I can see Daley avoiding her like the plague which would be good viewing.

mizzy25
11-07-2013, 07:51 PM
hopefully it will b a real double eviction and we can get rid of both.

Jords
11-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Wolfy will self-destruct whilst Hazel looks like she is 'thinking' about her actions so yeah, I can see Wolfy going.

MrWong
11-07-2013, 08:02 PM
... which was hilarious, as she looked so startled to see Ginxter, and stunned again when it was announced that they weren't evicted, and had been living in a secret house. Her mouth was hanging open. I guess she was just amazed the dragonfly was being honest (he might have had a certain mischievous look about him that led her to doubt the intel.)

:D That's exactly how she'd style it out.

That gaping open mouth was disturbing. Her face reminded me of the painting 'The Scream'

MrWong
11-07-2013, 08:04 PM
I feel like a broken record I have said this so many times., but if Hazel stays in, after hearing the boos I can see Daley avoiding her like the plague which would be good viewing.

You could be right (first time I've read it btw)

But if it's genuine sexual attraction that might be difficult to ignore.

sampvt
11-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Daley's actions have taken the heat off Hazel this week and Wolfy is still being her normal repulsive self. The odds are changing and the comments on Hazel seem to be getting less and less and by tomorrow Wolfy could be gone, it all depends on how tonight's edits go. If they nail wolfy and focus on daley, Hazel might be safe. In fact I still believe she will be. We will see.

smeagol
11-07-2013, 08:58 PM
after tonights highlights she will ,the camel has the hump ,

anybody see hazels impressions of dan and wolfie on bbots last night. was really funny