PDA

View Full Version : Hazel I was wrong

rionablue
11-07-2013, 07:06 PM
:bawling:
I promised I would personally come on here and apologise if Hazel turned out to be alot of what people were saying about her. I have championed her since the start as I thought she was pretty, savvy, friendly and not bitchy and I know I have jumped to her defense on every anti Hazel thread on here. I want to personally apologise to the likes of Jords, Girth Josy and other people who have said she is sly conniving etc etc. I have seen a different side to her in the past few nights and I hate the way she is bating Daley. If Daley didnt want her to hug him or give her a hug she should have just let him be. I saw Daleys girlfriend on BBBOTS and she is so pretty and I felt so sorry for her. Daley is as much to blame for what went on in the house but I admit Hazel has lost it for me and I dont care if she goes Friday or not. Probably the first year I have been totally wrong but please accept my apologies everyone who I disagreed with. I tend to often see only the best in people. :blush:

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 07:09 PM
No apology needed but thanks for the sentiment. :thumbs:

Josy
11-07-2013, 07:12 PM
No need for apologies, who's your favourite hm now then?

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I refuse to apologize :hmph:

rionablue
11-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I like Dan and Charlie. Always have./

Cherie
11-07-2013, 07:17 PM
I refuse to apologize :hmph:

:joker: We expect nothing less Niamh.

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 07:21 PM
:joker: We expect nothing less Niamh.

http://i.imgur.com/JZu9ZKh.gif

GypsyGoth
11-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Hazel went full ho, you never go full ho.

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Hazel went full ho, you never go full ho.Theres a time and a place for full ho, but this wasnt it. :joker:

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 07:30 PM
is that part of the girl code Claudia?

Pink Pegasus
11-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Nothing wrong with standing up for a housemate you like so nothing to apologise to anyone for. And you were right about some things too, like she is not the only one to blame in the Daley thing. I can never make my mind up fully about housemates. I can really really like them one day, dislike them then for a few days then go back to liking them. Never really liked Hazel much though. :-)

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 07:33 PM
I was right all along!!! But then I always see the worst in people! LOL :devil:

GypsyGoth
11-07-2013, 07:34 PM
is that part of the girl code Claudia?

:laugh:

I actually don't think she's don't anything wrong at all. Daley should have been clear from the start with her about his status with his girlfriend. And he is the one who's obliged to be loyal to her.

I don't think girl code comes into it, Hazel has never met Katie, she didn't even know if she truly existed, and still doesn't.

And I think Hazel is free to flirt with whomever she wants.

Niamh.
11-07-2013, 07:35 PM

I actually don't think she's don't anything wrong at all. Daley should have been clear from the start with her about his status with his girlfriend. And he is the one who's obliged to be loyal to her.

I don't think girl code comes into it, Hazel has never met Katie, she didn't even know if she truly existed, and still doesn't.

I agree :love:

fingers
11-07-2013, 07:39 PM

Hazel knows Daley from when he was in the same Gym as her deceased B/F so it's more than likely she knows or knows of Daley's G/F

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 07:40 PM

And I think Hazel is free to flirt with whomever she wants.Agree but when he said he didnt want a hug she should have respected that. They are both as bad IMO.

karezza
11-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Dexter and Gina are great.
The others are horrible.

:rolleyes:

smeagol
11-07-2013, 09:00 PM

LOL very funny :joker:

rk3388
11-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Its rare on here for people to apologize for their opinions so good for you!
With that being said, I do think Hazel is getting all the heat when I'd say its around 75% Daley's Fault ( He HAS A GF FFS) and 25% Hazel ( Because she does insist on flirting even when he's not up for it)

Marsh.
11-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Hazel knows Daley from when he was in the same Gym as her deceased B/F so it's more than likely she knows or knows of Daley's G/F

"Daley's G/F" is an ambiguous term though, which one would Hazel know if any of them? She didn't actually know Daley when she entered the house and he seems to go through partners quite frequently.

rusticgal
11-07-2013, 11:28 PM
I like Dan and Charlie. Always have./

Me too....and well done for being a big enough person to publicly denounce someone you have defended.