PDA

View Full Version : Dexter admits to having feelings for Charlie

Samm
11-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Dexter Koh has told fellow Big Brother 2013 housemate Charlie Travers that he ‘has feelings for’ her, while denying fancying Hazel O’Sullivan.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0711/dexter-koh-tells-charlie-travers-he-fancies-her-hazel-big-brother-2013

So Dexter and charlie then

karezza
11-07-2013, 07:36 PM
All men have feelings for Charlie.

:lovedup:

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 08:01 PM

Think of the mother-in-law.....

:dog:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:01 PM

:joker:

reece(:
11-07-2013, 08:04 PM

Oh dear, Jackie won't be pleased at all. It would be like a Jem situation again.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Oh dear, Jackie won't be pleased at all. It would be like a Jem situation again.

She'll whack him on the head with her plaster cast! :joker:

DigitalSid
11-07-2013, 08:06 PM

In there with her, I think I would.

Jords
11-07-2013, 08:07 PM
I fancy Charlie tbh

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 08:11 PM
My first reaction to this story is that I can't imagine Dexter doing 'Romantic'. It should be entertaining watching him get all soppy, but honestly, it will not be a pretty sight.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
My first reaction to this story is that I can't imagine Dexter doing 'Romantic'. It should be entertaining watching him get all soppy, but honestly, it will not be a pretty sight.

Poor guy. They all attack him everytime he says something. :bawling::bawling:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Dexter whatever you do DO NOT say you have slept with a mother and daughter because Jackie will hunt you down.

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Poor guy. They all attack him everytime he says something. :bawling::bawling:

I'm just thinking about his quotes re: 'the best known sugar daddy in London' and 'wearing suspenders in front of a web-cam' for the delectation of viewers :o. How could any woman fancy a man like that?

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Dexter whatever you do DO NOT say you have slept with a mother and daughter because Jackie will hunt you down.

:laugh2:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm just thinking about his quotes re: 'the best known sugar daddy in London' and 'wearing suspenders in front of a web-cam' for the delectation of viewers :o. How could any woman fancy a man like that?

We have no idea if it's true or not. Dexter is a great storyteller. :joker:

Videostar
11-07-2013, 08:18 PM

No thanks, that would put me right off. :nono:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:21 PM

I can just imagine them being like that new comparethemarket ad with them sat at the piano together.

Dexter: Your cuddly...

Charlie: And your pervy...

Both: But together we'll live in harmony

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:21 PM
No thanks, that would put me right off. :nono:

:laugh: Poor Dexter!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:22 PM
I can just imagine them being like that new comparethemarket ad with them sat at the piano together.

Dexter: Your cuddly...

Charlie: And your pervy...

Both: But together we'll live in harmony

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Sophster
11-07-2013, 08:23 PM
He has a girlfriend.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:25 PM
He has a girlfriend.

He has only said he likes Charlie. He hasn't acted on it.

Johnnyuk123
11-07-2013, 08:25 PM
And now Dexter has got Charlie in the safe house away from mummy. ouch! Jackie is gonna be livid!

karezza
11-07-2013, 08:27 PM
He has a girlfriend.

Dexter is for all women.

:kiss:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Dexter is for all women.

:kiss:

Dexter is all mine! :nono::joker:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:28 PM
He has only said he likes Charlie. He hasn't acted on it.

But no let's refer to the case of Hazel v Daley 2013 where we established a precedent that you only need intent to screw to be a cheating, conniving weasel.

I'm afraid I have to rule guilty M'lord.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:30 PM
But no let's refer to the case of Hazel v Daley 2013 where we established a precedent that you only need intent to screw to be a cheating, conniving weasel.

I'm afraid I have to rule guilty M'lord.

He has only said he's starting to like someone. That's hardly cheating. :joker:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:33 PM
He has only said he's starting to like someone. That's hardly cheating. :joker:

But yeh... but no... but yeh but... he talked to her and, like looked at her and stuff.

I'm pretty sure he even had a dream about her last night too and I am basing that on absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

So im afraid your mr perfect Dexter is not so perfect after all.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:34 PM
But yeh... but no... but yeh but... he talked to her and, like looked at her and stuff.

I'm pretty sure he even had a dream about her last night too and I am basing that on absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

So im afraid your mr perfect Dexter is not so perfect after all.

Nobody is perfect. So he finds Charlie attractive? Big deal! I think she's stunning and i'm a woman. ;)

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Nobody is perfect. So he finds Charlie attractive? Big deal! I think she's stunning and i'm a woman. ;)

Of course it's a big deal, he's moving in on Callum's big catch. I can't believe Dexter has the audacity to move in on a girl who Callum is eventually going to try it on with in about 5 weeks.

What's Dexter's morals got in common with the Greek economy?

That's right Vanessa they are both bankrupt!!!!!

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Of course it's a big deal, he's moving in on Callum's big catch. I can't believe Dexter has the audacity to move in on a girl who Callum is eventually going to try it on with in about 5 weeks.

What's Dexter's morals got in common with the Greek economy?

That's right Vanessa they are both bankrupt!!!!!

It's her choice. She's not Callum possession. She can do what she likes.

Kyle
11-07-2013, 08:41 PM
It's her choice. She's not Callum possession. She can do what she likes.

Yeh, I can't defend the indefensible. You win!! :dance::dance:

smudgie
11-07-2013, 10:08 PM
OMG.....Dexter now doing the whole Daley thing...poor Charlotte. Ths daft sod is just playing copycat.

Sophster
12-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Tbh at least he hasn't started grinding on her and getting an erection every time they hug.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Dexter and Charlie were just talking. Gina was there as well. It was quite funny actually. :joker:

smudgie
12-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Dexter and Charlie were just talking. Gina was there as well. It was quite funny actually. :joker:

Ermmmm, yeah, talking about him dumping his g/f right there on the telly in public, bigger creep than Daley. At least Daley wants to be with his g/f.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Ermmmm, yeah, talking about him dumping his g/f right there on the telly in public, bigger creep than Daley. At least Daley wants to be with his g/f.

Oh yeah. Daley wants to be with his girlfriend so much he's all over Hazel. Bumping and grinding. That shows how in love he is. :joker:

smudgie
12-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Oh yeah. Daley wants to be with his girlfriend so much he's all over Hazel. Bumping and grinding. That shows how in love he is. :joker:

The point was that Dexter publicly humiliated his now ex girlfriend Charlotte by dumping her on tv.
As to Daley, you love with your heart, not your dick.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:46 AM
The point was that Dexter publicly humiliated his now ex girlfriend Charlotte by dumping her on tv.
As to Daley, you love with your heart, not your dick.

Dexter was just talking to Charlie. He was not all over her. And he did not dump his girlfriend. He was just worried how all this would look to her. Sorry, but Daley is a tosser. When he first came to the show he had a girlfriend. Now he doesn't have one ? :conf:

Ellen
12-07-2013, 09:46 AM
He is as bad as Daley, he has a gf on the outside & has said since declaring his faux feelings for Charlie that he has probably not got a gf anymore. Nice chap... Not!

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:47 AM
He is as bad as Daley, he has a gf on the outside & has said since declaring his faux feelings for Charlie that he has probably not got a gf anymore. Nice chap... Not!

At least he's being honest. Daley now he's saying he doesn't have a girlfriend. :joker:

Ellen
12-07-2013, 09:52 AM
At least he's being honest. Daley now he's saying he doesn't have a girlfriend. :joker:

I dont believe he is been honest, i dont think he has any romantic feelings towards Charlie.
It really doesnt matter, they both stated they have/had gf's when they came in. Both are total s***s imo for what they are doing. :nono:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:54 AM
I dont believe he is been honest, i dont think he has any romantic feelings towards Charlie.
It really doesnt matter, they both stated they have/had gf's when they came in. Both are total s***s imo for what they are doing. :nono:

Dexter was only talking to Charlie. He hasn't been all over her. I think they'll be good friends, but nothing more.

smudgie
12-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Dexter was just talking to Charlie. He was not all over her. And he did not dump his girlfriend. He was just worried how all this would look to her. Sorry, but Daley is a tosser. When he first came to the show he had a girlfriend. Now he doesn't have one ? :conf:

He did dump her...even tried to make it look better by saying they had not been together long anyway.
Grabbing hold of another girls hand and holding it whilst having this conversation does not put him in a good light.
Yes. Daley is as you put it, is a tosser, but at least he was thinking with his dick, Dexte on the other hand is thinking with his head, the worst thing about it for me is that it is all gameplay and not real feelings.
Don't think it will do him any good if it is on the highlights.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 09:57 AM
He did dump her...even tried to make it look better by saying they had not been together long anyway.
Grabbing hold of another girls hand and holding it whilst having this conversation does not put him in a good light.
Yes. Daley is as you put it, is a tosser, but at least he was thinking with his dick, Dexte on the other hand is thinking with his head, the worst thing about it for me is that it is all gameplay and not real feelings.
Don't think it will do him any good if it is on the highlights.

I think he likes Charlie, but he won't do anything. Last night they were all drinking. I think this will be a one off.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:00 AM

Dexter wouldn't know honest if it came up to him with a pair of Double D's.

Remember this is the guy who gets his girls from Claire's accessory's. A girl for each occasion.

smudgie
12-07-2013, 10:01 AM
I think he likes Charlie, but he won't do anything. Last night they were all drinking. I think this will be a one off.

Could well be, but I think the damage might be done.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Could well be, but I think the damage might be done.

No, he'll be fine. Dexter and Charlie will stay friends.

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Dexter wouldn't know honest if it came up to him with a pair of Double D's.

Remember this is the guy who gets his girls from Claire's accessory's. A girl for each occasion.

He also lies a lot and this comes from a fan. Do you really believe everything he says? :hugesmile:

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:05 AM
He also lies a lot and this comes from a fan. Do you really believe everything he says? :hugesmile:

Yes, and I believe in aliens and lizard people too. :joker::joker:

The fact he lies a lot doesn't make him honest :evilgrin:

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Yes, and I believe in aliens and lizard people too. :joker::joker:

The fact he lies a lot doesn't make him honest :evilgrin:

His personality is real. You can see he's the total opposite of his vt and that's why i like him so much.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM
His personality is real. You can see he's the total opposite of his vt and that's why i like him so much.

Just out of interest which personality of Callum do you think is real?

The VT or the inhouse one?

Vanessa
12-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Just out of interest which personality of Callum do you think is real?

The VT or the inhouse one?

No idea. I just think he's two faced. He always nominates his friends and that means he has no loyalty whatsoever. I can't respect him.

Kyle
12-07-2013, 10:20 AM
No idea. I just think he's two faced. He always nominates his friends and that means he has no loyalty whatsoever. I can't respect him.

Ok fair enough, good answer. :thumbs: