PDA

View Full Version : Dan's Hair

Daffodil
11-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Dan has a lovely face, I think most of us can agree.... but what has happened to his hair?? Week by week it has been disappearing upwards. I notice in clips I viewed today that he has little more than a small bird's nest on his head. Does this mean that in a few week's time he will be sporting a Hare Krishna top knot?

:cat::elephant::bawling:

GypsyGoth
11-07-2013, 07:43 PM
He is working undercover again in the house to solve more crimes, so he's growing his hair up so the others won't recognise him as the great detective.

fingers
11-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Dan has a lovely face, I think most of us can agree.... but what has happened to his hair?? Week by week it has been disappearing upwards. I notice in clips I viewed today that he has little more than a small bird's nest on his head. Does this mean that in a few week's time he will be sporting a Hare Krishna top knot?

:cat::elephant::bawling:

I mentioned something similar a couple of weeks ago, seems Jemima was the butcher, sorry barber, who *****ed it up to start, now Sophie seems to be the one messing with it!:joker:

Samm
11-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Mmmm I love dan he is one of the hottest men on BB ever but dale is 1st :love:

Josy
11-07-2013, 08:01 PM
No idea what he's done with it today but in some of the vids I saw it resembles a mullet.

fingers
11-07-2013, 08:05 PM
No idea what he's done with it today but in some of the vids I saw it resembles a mullet.

Wouldn't a mullet go down the back to his neck?
This just looks like he joined the American Marines and had his first haircut in basic training!