PDA

View Full Version : Dexter is having a stormer tonight.

Videostar
11-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Not everyone on here will agree (fair enough) but he is giving it large on tonights show. :D

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Not everyone on here will agree (fair enough) but he is giving it large on tonights show. :D

:love::love::love::love:

GypsyGoth
11-07-2013, 09:45 PM
I think both Gina & Dex have showed themselves to be greedy & selfish tonight. But I do find it a very entertaining ep, one of the best this series :D

Kyle
11-07-2013, 09:48 PM
I agree he is on a rampage but he is making a rod for his own back.

He will get a full house of nominations after the next round apart from his sidekick Gina.

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 09:49 PM
I agree he is on a rampage but he is making a rod for his own back.

He will get a full house of nominations after the next round apart from his sidekick Gina.

So what? They nominate him every week no matter what he does. :spin:

Kyle
11-07-2013, 09:53 PM
So what? They nominate him every week no matter what he does. :spin:

But what happens if the public finally figures your precious Dexter out and then evicts him???

You won't be saying so what then!! :devil::devil:

Vanessa
11-07-2013, 09:59 PM
But what happens if the public finally figures your precious Dexter out and then evicts him???

You won't be saying so what then!! :devil::devil:

he'll be fine, unless he goes up against Gina. :spin:

smeagol
11-07-2013, 10:02 PM
yeah good show, think dex messed up a bit though. but who knows maybe thats the plan rile em up

smudgie
11-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Oh dear,he really has blown it now poor Charlotte.

What a weasel he has turned out to be. And all purely for airtime, he has seen how Dazel have managed the airtime so now he wants a bit f it.

GiRTh
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
I think both Gina & Dex have showed themselves to be greedy & selfish tonight. But I do find it a very entertaining ep, one of the best this series :DThis. They both lost fans tonight. Dexter was too weasley when talking to Charlie. No one on earth was gonna buy him telling her he has feelings for her. Dexters trying to have too much influence on the house. He should fly under the radar for a while.

CaudleHalbard
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Is Charlotte his blow up doll? :D

First mention of this (probably) fantasy gf?

smudgie
11-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Is Charlotte his blow up doll? :D

First mention of this (probably) fantasy gf?

His gorgeous girlfriend.

rusticgal
11-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Dexter and Gina have fallen into the trap of being too smug in their knowledge... they have shot themselves in the foot tonight...